PDA

View Full Version : Life of running

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 07:51 PM
You run towards the gap and jump, landing and rolling you see your destination in the distance, the tower of the guild. You see Darren standing on the balcony, holding a case in one hand. Between you and him are a few more roofs.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 08:00 PM
Jessica runs and jumps to the next building, rolling as she lands to dissipate the impact from the landing, and continued on, jumping and climbing where necessary.

Jump: [roll0]
Tumble: [roll1]
Climb: [roll2]

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 08:07 PM
You reach the tower with a small amount of trouble and jump over to the balcony, Darren catches you with a rehearsed skill, pulls you up, and hugs you. "You've gotten better Jess. How's life been for you over the past few months?"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 08:43 PM
"What have i said about huggin', Darren?" Jess says, grinning. "I've done pretty well lately, got enough coin to get a few trinkets," she says, tipping her hat, "And i got a shack in midtown."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 08:50 PM
"So you've done a good amount for yourself have you?" Darren backs up, and looks you over, "Been a while since I saw you, you've gotten taller"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 08:55 PM
"Not as much as i hoped fer," she shrugs, "I'm still short compared to ya. So what's happened with ya? Only dif' with ya is a haircut and ya showered."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 09:03 PM
Darren gives you a light punch in the shoulder, ""You always were a joker, ya damn rascal. Might I ask what brings you back to town?"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 09:12 PM
"I got a drop from Light, not sure what it is just yet."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 09:24 PM
"So lights bringing ya back? Just wait till you meet her. She finally decided that hiding wasn't the best idea. She is not what anyone expected." Darren puts a hand on your head and then turns and walks down a hallway waiting for you to follow.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 09:29 PM
Jess follows, keeping a steady, but quick pace. Pulling a pop from her belt pouch she sticks it in her mouth, letting the stick hang from the corner of her mouth. She had recently developed a liking to the maple pops sold in the market, and now carried a few with her, she almost always has one in her mouth.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 09:33 PM
Darren stops at a door and knocks. You hear from the other side "γειά?" (Hello) Darren turns to you whispering "The password is όχι έναs is εδώ." (No one is here)

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 09:34 PM
Jess nods and approaches the door, "όχι έναs is εδώ."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 09:37 PM
"Well hell! Is that you hiding over there Jessie?" The door shoots open and you see a girl standing there, tall around 6'0 weighing about 130lbs, body of a swimmer or a runner or both, shoulder length brown hair hanging down, elven features and deep brown eyes. "IT IS! I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D ANSWER THE DROP!" The unknown female hugs you and lifts you off the ground spinning you.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 09:41 PM
"Why does everyone insist on hugging. Jeez," she stumbles as she's let go, "I'm guessing your Light?"

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 09:45 PM
"'Light', Hugs, Jewel, I go by alot of names, and um Hehe, I like to hug people" she turns around and walks over to a table. "Any mcwho! I bet you're wondering why I called you back?" She points to herself and then you as she speaks.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 09:47 PM
Jess nods, Darren was right, she wasn't what she was expecting. She pulls a pop from he pelt pouch, "Want one?"

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 09:50 PM
Darren shakes his head, "Ugh, 'diet'" 'Light' turns around and looks at them, "WELL HEY! I LOVE THOSE!" 'Light' spins and grabs something showing that she herself had one.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 09:52 PM
Jess smiles, she liked this woman, despite the hugs. "So, what kind of drop would need my talents?"

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 09:56 PM
"Well hun! A rich man up on the third level went an hired us, he needs a night drop of a package from his house up to the keep. Seems the little runts got a little something something for the princess"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 10:01 PM
"A shade drop? Sounds interesting, any details i should be aware of," she asked, going into business mode. She started thinking on what she may need for a drop like this.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 10:03 PM
"You got to be a sneaky snake for this one, can't go and get yourself up and arrested." 'Light' turns grabs something and tosses it toward you.

(Reflex save)

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 10:06 PM
Reflex: [roll0]

Jess easily catches the item, and looks to see what it is.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 10:12 PM
You notice it to be a potion.

"It's a ption of mist, princess drinks it, turns into mist flies to her beloved." Darren walks over to the table and sits on it. "YEP YEP! Anywho you're to be off at the mid of night. You'll get 100 gold when ya finish!

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 10:14 PM
Jess nods. "You know where i can find Xion? If i'm gonna get the royal i need as much info as i can get."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 10:18 PM
Both of them chime out in unison "Sewers through the towers basement" "Sewers through the towers basement"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 10:21 PM
Jess raises an eyebrow then shakes her head, smiling, "you two go together, anyway, I need to se Xion. I'll come here when i finish the drop." She tilts her hat and bows her head before walking out the door and down the tower, towards where Xion is.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 10:23 PM
Darren laughs and 'Light' blushes turning quickly. "We'll be waiting"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 10:30 PM
Jess runs out to the balcony grabbing her grappling hook, already tied to silk rope, hooking it on the ledge and swinging over, sliding down the rope to land on the ground before heading back in and down the next flight of stairs.

Dex Roll: [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 10:32 PM
Tumble: [roll0]

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 10:35 PM
Jess slides maybe 20 feet and then her hands slip, she falls but manages to catch herself right before she hits the ground and then swings and launches herself hitting the ground and rolling.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 10:39 PM
Jess, slightly embarrassed from her fall, grabs the rope, giving her wrist a flick to dislodge the grappling hook. She catches the hook and walks into the building, walking down to meet up with Xion.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 10:43 PM
The stairs lead down to a sewer grate. Nothing else no room, just a sewer grate.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 10:46 PM
Jess goes down, grabs the great and lifts.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 10:47 PM
The second Jess puts weight on the grate it slides down and then back up. She then notices the wall infront of her opens and reveals stairs leading down.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 10:51 PM
Jess heads down the stairs, hoping she could get some useful info off of Xion, he was privy to most of the goings on in the city because of his work, it would be hard to do this drop without all the info she could get.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 10:54 PM
The stairs lead down into a room, which in all normality looks like a sewer but it's clean, and doesn't smell bad. She sees Xion laying in a bed in the far corner.

The room is 40ft x 40ft the door you came through being in the middle of the (south but not really) wall Xions bed being in the north east corner the sides facing south and north. In the middle is a table, on the edges a large assortment of shelving and cabinets.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 10:56 PM
Jess grins, "Hey Xion, it's been a while."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 10:57 PM
Xion raises his arms from his head, "Huh? Oh! Hey Jess. It has been a while, what brings you down to my cave?"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 11:00 PM
"Got a drop, someone has taken a shine to the princess. I need info for the area i'll be in. Security and the like. And i wanted to say hello, it's been almost a year."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 11:03 PM
"Oooh, so you're not just here cause you love me?" Xion frowns then laughs. "Well I assume you're going at night. SOOO. The keep won't have too many guards, the walls are annoying to scale but once your up you can get alot of places." Xion stands up and walks over to you, offering his hand, "I know you hate hugs"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 11:14 PM
Jess takes his hand, giving it a firm grip, "You haven't changed much. So what's happened with you over the last year?"

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 11:17 PM
"Stuff and things" Xion looks a little dazed, "Usual stuff, old stuff, new stuff. Mostly boring stuff. You've changed, hmm I think I can lean on you now!"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 11:20 PM
"Scatterbrained as ever, so i take it the black market gig's been going well? Anything you can sell a friend?" she waits for him to open his mouth then says, "Other than yourself."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-21, 11:39 PM
"Not right now, some rich fella just bought a whole lot of everything. But that second options always open" Xion winks as he says the last part.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-21, 11:45 PM
Jess laughs, "maybe later, i need to prepare," she pulls a slip of paper from her jacket and hands it to Xion, "drop by sometime, it's good to see ya every now and again," she then walks up the stairs and out the building, heading to the market district.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 12:26 AM
Jess walks off to the market, which is rather easy to find. It's crowded with stalls and shouting merchants. It's a mix of smells and sounds.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 11:26 AM
Jess looks around the market, just window shopping. A bit later she buys a small lunch and walks back to her house, a small, single story house made of mud bricks. It was comfortable, and it had a few escape holes, just in case. She keeps to the ground, once inside, she lies down on her bed and waits for night.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 11:54 AM
Jess falls asleep and rests for a few hours. She wakes up slightly before midnight, hungry and dazed.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 12:19 PM
Jess stretches and yawns as she wakes up, then looks outside. She shakes her head, clearing the cobwebs, taking her full bandoleer and potion belt and putting them on, then activates her hat's magic, changing her hair black, her eyes red, and turning the hat into a full head wrap, turning her clothes black, and her skin darkening to a red tinted tan. "The Ghost is on the job." She crawls through one of her escape holes, coming out in an alley. She scales the nearby building, and runs along the rooves.

Climb: [roll0]
Jump: [roll1]
Tumble: [roll2]
Balance: [roll3]

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 02:35 PM
You run easily along the rooves, grabbing and climbing up ledges straight to the nobles house. You knock on the window twice as ordered and a boy barely 15 opens the window. "Are you the one, whos going to help me?"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 02:39 PM
Jess nods, looking over the boy. "I'm Ghost. Now, just tell me what, when, and where and i'll do the rest." Her voice in this persona is whispery, eerie, and cold.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 02:43 PM
The boy hands you 100 gold and points to the keeps tower, "She lives at the top, I gave the huggy girl a potion to give do the job."

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 02:49 PM
Jess chucles at the nickname for Light, "I'll get it to her, of that i can assure you." she thenfinishes her climb to the roof and jumps from roof to roof, moving quickly, tumbling, jumping, and climbing as she went.

Balance: [roll0]
Climb: [roll1]
Jump: [roll2]
Tumble: [roll3]

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 02:52 PM
Jess moves fast toward the walls of the keep, when she arrives she notices that 'Light' and Darren weren't kidding, these walls will be annoying to scale.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 02:54 PM
Jess sighs, not getting anywhere just standing here, she thinks and starts to scale the wall.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 03:02 PM
You manage to find various foot holds and such through out the rock, and you make it half way but then it gets harder.

(Another climb please)

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 03:04 PM
Climb Check: [roll0]

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 03:05 PM
Jess makes it to the top, slipping a few times, but making it in the end. Over the top you see two two guards, one 60 ft to your right, one 20ft to your left.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 03:44 PM
Jess slips a sphere of the sleep gas she carries with her, and tosses it at the guard closest at her.

Touch Attack: [roll0]
DC 15 Fort Sleep 1 round, then another DC 15 Fort or stay asleep for [roll1] minutes

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 03:47 PM
Forto Uno
[roll0]
Forto Duo
[roll1]

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 03:48 PM
The guard looks over, "What the?"

spot [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 03:49 PM
Hide: [roll0]

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 03:51 PM
Tha guard sees nothing and shrugs, thinking to himself it's just a skunk. He then walks off farther away because of the smell.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 04:10 PM
Jess curses quietly, those spheres were one of her best bets, now she needed to use her biggest trump. She reaches into her potion belt, pulling out a transparent potion, drinking it and turning invisible.

She pocketed the vial, then climbs up the wall and moves carefully to not make any noise.

Move Silently: Taking 10 if i can otherwise; [roll0]

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 04:26 PM
Jess instantly notices a set of stairs leading to a courtyard, both empty and dark. In the centre stands the tower she is to climb.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 04:35 PM
Jess heads down the stairs quickly, hoping to complete this drop before the potion's effects ended in three minutes. She quickly made to climb the tower, keeping to the shadows just in case the potion ran out, "better to be prepared the caught unaware," a phrase she lived by.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 04:45 PM
Jes quickly climbs the tower but finds herself stuck where the tower juts out, perhaps there is a window nearby.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 04:48 PM
Jess circles the tower, looking for a window.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 05:03 PM
Jess circles for a few minutes, not finding a window, but a small cross bow slit, barely wide enough to fit through, inside it she can see a girl sleeping.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 05:10 PM
Jess pulls another potion from her belt and puts it in her mouth, unopened, just in case she needs it. She slips through the openning into the room.

The potion is a Potion of Reduce Person
Escape Artist: [roll0]

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 05:12 PM
You slip through without problem, inside is a girl sleeping on a bed, and a guard sleeping in a chair by a door.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 05:26 PM
Jess walks quietly over to the guard, then to the woman, shaking her lightly to wake her, light enough she wouldn't think it was a person that woke her.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 05:28 PM
The women looks around, dazed. She looks to be about 13 maybe 14.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 05:32 PM
Jess whispers "Lady Mist?"

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 05:44 PM
The girsl eyes widen, she smiles and nods, looking about for whoever said it.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 05:51 PM
"There's a reason i'm called the ghost. Here," Jess puts the potion she got from Light in the woman's hand.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 05:55 PM
The girl looks at the potion as if appearing out of nowhere, she takes it and motions her gratitude, drinking it and seconds after turning into mist, that's when you hear a voice behind you, "What the hell!?!?!?!"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 05:57 PM
Jess looks behind her, silently cursing her luck.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 06:02 PM
The guard is standing sword drawn, looking very shocked and very confused. Suddenly he shouts "EVERYONE GET THE HELL UP HERE! THE PRINCESS IS MISSING!!!"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 06:18 PM
Jess decides it best to get moving and slips out the openning she had come through, climbing down as quickly as possible.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 06:22 PM
Jess quickly climbs out the window as she gets out she notices 4 guards literally smash through the door, shouting and looking around. She gets down the tower easily and reaches the ground, a minute left on the potion.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 06:27 PM
Jess runs up the stairs, not caring as much for stealth at the moment, and climbs down the wall to the lower level, hooking her grappling hook into a handhold at the halfway mark and sliding down the rope.

Use Rope: [roll1]

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 06:29 PM
You make it easily up the stairs and down the wall, and just in time it would seem as the second you hit the ground a pair of guards look over the edge and notice the grappling hook. "THE ASSASSIN WENT DOWN THROUGH HERE! QUICK GUARDS SURROUND THE AREA!"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 06:34 PM
"Damn," Jess says, unhooking the grappling hook and taking off, jumping from roof to roof before going down one ally, activating her hat to make herself look like a beggar.

Jump: [roll0]
Climb: [roll1]

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 06:40 PM
Jess runs across the roof jumping from one side of the street to the other and rolling to avoid the impact. She runs and jumps the wall going from the Nobility level to the peasant level, rolling the impact off and sliding down the sloped roof, grabbing the lip and climbing the side. She notices a few homeless people laying about.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 06:55 PM
Jess slowly walks towards her home, letting a slight limp enter her gait and continues until she gets to one of the many escape routes to her house and climbs in, shifting back to her normal appearance and dropping off her gear.

"*sigh* I need to find a better way of getting invisibility, the potions are going to get expensive fast otherwise."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 06:57 PM
Jess falls aslepp rather fast, waking up the next morning to the news boy shouting that the princess has been kidnapped, and to someone shaking her.
She hears bits of a sentence
"Wha... do... mbass... cau.... thin.... ng?!"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 07:00 PM
Jess shakes her head and sits up, stretching, "huh," she asks looking at who was shaking her with bleary eyes.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 07:05 PM
You see Darren shaking you and standing behind him is 'Light'.

"ARE YOU LISTENING!? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?!" 'Light's freaking out, constantly watching behind herself.
"Jess, what did you do? The princess was found dead this morning. The king hasn't told anyone yet."

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 07:17 PM
"Huh, i gave her the potion Light gave me, and do you mind, i'm only half dressed here," she slept in an oversized shirt and a loincloth (medieval term for underwear). "By the way you oh me an invisibility potion."

She walks into the next room, changing into her usual set of clothes before coming back out. "She turned into mist like you said she would. Possible she turned back to normal while in the air or her 'love' was actually out to kill her, i don't know. I'm still half-asleep."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 07:20 PM
"She was found this morning, her body cut in 6. In a pentagram, hear head, arms, and legs at each point, body in the middle."
'Light' looks back at the door.
"Listen you're staying at the tower. If the guards come here they'll execute you."

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 07:22 PM
"They didn't see me."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 07:28 PM
"They know what you are, that's what matters, they're going to hit every thief, messenger, and known mercenary in the city." Darren stands and drops your gear at the feet of your bed. "I don't mean to be an ass but we need to hurry."

Both Darren and 'Light' walk toward the door.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 07:37 PM
Jess follows, using her hat to alter her appearance to that of an older (late 30s) woman with short white hair, red eyes, and very pale skin. "For the record, I always use a disguise when doing a drop or pick up."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 07:57 PM
"Either way we have to be very safe!" Darren walks ahead, 'Light' catching up quickly and grabbing his hand, they walk fast straight to the guild tower.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 08:07 PM
Jess follows behind, catching up more easily with a steady pace. She kept a bland look on her face and a slightly slumped posture she didn't usually use. She knew enough about disguises not to act like she usually did, other than that she relied on the enchantment on her hat.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 08:55 PM
Darren and 'Light' walk to the tower, avoiding as many guards as they can and thus taking a lot longer then it should have taken. When they finally reach it Darren hurries off to top floor, while 'Light' heads to the kitchen.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 09:08 PM
Jess follows Light, shifting back to her normal appearance. "So where will i be staying while i'm here?"

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 09:10 PM
'Light' signals behind herself, "Probably with your buddy Xion"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 09:58 PM
Jess nods, then comments, "You still owe me a Potion of Invisibility."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 10:06 PM
'Light' whips around, "TALK TO ME AFTER I TALK TO MY ELITE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM!" She then strides off and slams teh kitchen door, you hear a dead bolt click into place.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 10:14 PM
Jess raises an eyebrow, "not trying to be rude,"she shrugs, not like i care, if she continues like this i'll just leave the guild and join another.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 10:15 PM
What are you doing noaw?

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 10:22 PM
Jess heads down to Xion's "cave" as he called it.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 10:34 PM
Jess walk in entering as she did previously. Xion turns as soon as she enters. "Back for some 'fun'?"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 10:56 PM
"You probably heard why i'm here already." She deadpans, not in the mood for his antics.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 11:03 PM
"I've heard, do I think you ****ed up? Not at all. Maple pop?" He holds a hand up holding your favorite candy treat.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-22, 11:12 PM
Jess takes the pop and sighs, "Not my fault she died, I just completed a drop, that's all. *sigh* Things were never this complicated when we were kids."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-22, 11:32 PM
"Well as kids we never had to sneak into the castle to 'steal' a princess. Although we did have to do ALOT of running, and hideing."

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-23, 12:01 AM
"I only a runner. I'm no con artist, no 'napper not even a thief, just a common runner," she sighs again, "You wouldn't get it, you were never much of a runner, more a con artist."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-23, 01:14 AM
"Hey! I was the con artist"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-23, 02:51 PM
"That's what i said. *sigh* I hate not being able to do anything."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-23, 03:06 PM
"Well when **** goes wrong, you need to hide"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-23, 03:35 PM
"or run," Jess comments, she was better at getting away than hiding or fighting. She prefered it that way, she didn't like killing.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-23, 05:43 PM
Xion laughs, "Yes or run"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-23, 06:05 PM
"I think it's better to run. Hiding you just stay in one place, when running your never in the same place for long."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-23, 06:19 PM
"Yes but hiding you're harder to find, harder to see, also hiding means I can shoot you in the back and not a soul knows where it came from"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-23, 06:49 PM
"Another reason i prefer running, no wise cracking friends. You should remember i could never sit still as a kid."

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-23, 06:56 PM
"Yes well thi.." "JESS LET'S GO!"

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-23, 07:14 PM
Jess sighs, "we'll talk later," she then walks out of the room.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-23, 07:23 PM
At the top of the stairs is Darren, holding a bag in one hand. "'Light' got over it pretty fast, she needs you to run this to the barracks."

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-23, 07:34 PM
Jess takes the bag and heads out to deliver the package. She activates her hat as she goes, becoming the albino woman again.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-23, 07:45 PM
lol Albino Woman

The walk doesn't take long but the world seems to change at times.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-23, 08:01 PM
Jess ignores the changes and walks into the barracks to drop off the package. If no one is there she shifts her hair black, makes her ears longer, turns her eyes blue, and darkens her skin then walks out, looking more like a half-elf than a human.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-23, 08:03 PM
As jess approaches the barracks the whole world shifts, phasing into a firey red and then phasing back, but the guards they stay phased for a few seconds longer, appearing as demons, then shift back to normal.

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-23, 08:07 PM
Jess pauses, shakes her head, and continues forward.

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-27, 11:00 PM
Inside Jess is greeted by a large man, taller then most and wearing a black fullplate suit. A large greatsword at his hip.