PDA

View Full Version : Spell Stuck

Boren
2010-10-21, 09:06 PM
As odd as this feels for me I am completely stuck as to what spells to grab for my PC.
The really quick down and dirty
Bard/Mindbender/Sublime Cord
Needs 1 6th level spell and 2 7th level spells
Also I need to pick a feat which for some reason is also stumping me...Might all have something to do with lack of sleep...Hmmm....
Anyway seems the playground always comes up with a combination of good and interesting ideas so I thought it might be a good idea to toss it here.
Oh and mostly all books are in play and spells are evaluated case by case so don't hesitate to mention one no matter how obscure...just so long as you can tell me the book :smallwink:

Endarire
2010-10-22, 12:58 AM
Snuggle up with Treantmonk (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19873034/Treantmonks_guide_to_Wizards:_Being_a_God).

I like reverse gravity.

dobu
2010-10-22, 04:45 AM
Some of my Favorites:

lvl 6:

Dispel Magic, greater
Disintegrate
Freezing fog
Fleshshiver
Ottos irresistable dance (lvl6 bard!)

lvl 7:

Elemental body
Avasculate
Waves of exhaustion
Teleport, greater
Limited Wish

Myth
2010-10-22, 05:28 AM
I'm lazy so I'll post my lvl 6 spells from a character sheet:

6 level: Dispel Magic, Greater, Repulsion, Acid Fog, Analyze Dweomer, True Seeing, Flesh to Stone, Disintegrate, Control Water, Move Earth, Anticipate Teleportation, Greater (Sc), Resistance, Superior (Sc), Freezing Fog (Sc), Brilliant Blade (Sc)

For level 7, you can't go wrong with Plane Shift, Teleport, Greater, Forcecage,Simulacrum,Control Weather, Reverse Gravity, Limited Wish (that's SRD alone)

Depends on what you need - mobility, combat, utlity or whatever. For Limited Wish i suggest you setup a Contingent Freedom of Movement against Grappling and the likes.