PDA

View Full Version : Stand Still?

Kilmrak
2010-10-22, 08:53 AM
I seem to recall a feat that stopped the enemies movement when it makes a move that incurs an AoO but I cant seem to find it anywhere.
This feat would be perfect for my Crusader and would really appreciate the name of the book its in.

Amphetryon
2010-10-22, 08:56 AM
I seem to recall a feat that stopped the enemies movement when it makes a move that incurs an AoO but I cant seem to find it anywhere.
This feat would be perfect for my Crusader and would really appreciate the name of the book its in.

Stand Still (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/psionicFeats.htm#standStill) is a non-psionic feat that's in the XPH, and the SRD.

Kilmrak
2010-10-22, 09:06 AM
thank you for the quick reply,
this feat should really help me keep the enemies focused on me and not the casters.

Amphetryon
2010-10-22, 09:17 AM
thank you for the quick reply,
this feat should really help me keep the enemies focused on me and not the casters.

If you have access to them, Robilar's Gambit (PH2) and Goad (CAd) work well to further that particular goal. Dipping Knight (PH2) in order to access Knight's Challenge might also be useful, but will do odd things to your maneuver progression. Person_Man has a Knight's guide that offers more information on this.

Kilmrak
2010-10-22, 09:27 AM
Robilar's Gambit is great but I am only 3rd level so I got a ways to go before I get there.
I just checked goad and it looks pretty good if only it worked on multiple enemies, oh well.
and I am only interested in dipping into cleric for divine spirit and some devotion feats

jiriku
2010-10-22, 09:31 AM
Large and In Charge is also handy if you have the Draconomicon, but it is difficult to qualify for.

Kilmrak
2010-10-22, 09:41 AM
Large and In Charge is also handy if you have the Draconomicon, but it is difficult to qualify for.

Yea, I wish I qualified but I am pretty much locked into human for this character.