PDA

View Full Version : [4e] Medium Complexity Character Sheet

Erom
2010-10-22, 03:16 PM
Hey, has anyone else seen the new 4e character sheet for essentials? It's awesome! So clean and simple and un-cluttered. However, it doesn't have spaces for some kind of useful things that the "full" character sheet does - like what defense attacks target. The biggest thing it's missing are the "little boxes" for each category that help you do the math.

In my mind, I have pictured what I think would be the perfect 4e character sheet - a hybrid of the two that keeps as much of the simplicity of the 4ee sheet as possible, but keeps the little helper boxes from the 4e sheet to help you do the math. Making a new sheet is within my ability but a substantial time commitment, and I wanted to know if anyone else had already done this task before I dived in.

If I have to do it myself I will try to remember to post a link here for the forums perusal.

Kurald Galain
2010-10-22, 03:43 PM
Yes, it's pretty, but I find that several essential (heh) entries are missing on this sheet, so I'll stick to my own custom one.

Erom
2010-10-22, 03:53 PM
Yes, it's pretty, but I find that several essential (heh) entries are missing on this sheet, so I'll stick to my own custom one.
Right, I agree, it is a little lacking. That's why I'm searching for something in between. Is the one you use posted anywhere?

Mando Knight
2010-10-22, 04:04 PM
I like using the Character Builder and Myth-Weavers for my 4e character sheets, personally.

Erom
2010-10-22, 04:15 PM
Everyone but me (the DM) in my current campaign uses Macs unfortunately. I will look into Myth-Weavers.

Kerrin
2010-10-22, 10:02 PM
You could try out Shado's 4e character sheets attached to the first post in this thread (http://www.enworld.org/forum/4e-fan-creations-house-rules/229026-shados-d-d-4th-edition-color-landscape-sheets-v1-2-updated-6-24-a.html).

Personally, I think they're beautiful and functional.

Fuzzie Fuzz
2010-10-22, 11:36 PM
You could try out Shado's 4e character sheets attached to the first post in this thread (http://www.enworld.org/forum/4e-fan-creations-house-rules/229026-shados-d-d-4th-edition-color-landscape-sheets-v1-2-updated-6-24-a.html).

Personally, I think they're beautiful and functional.

Seconded. One of my players showed up to a session with one of these, and I loved it. I highly recommend these.