PDA

View Full Version : The New Era of Planets (NEPitp) Interest/OOC Thread.

Beans
2010-10-22, 06:51 PM
Once there was a player called Beans.
First Beans was really really stupid.
Then Beans became tolerably stupid.

Then Beans watched Neon Genesis Evangelion for the billionth time. On top of Beans's current alchemy/astrology obsession, this produced a strange idea...

An idea of robotic suits and planets and strange interlopers.
Of psychological strain and victory.
Of a New Era among the Planets.

The year is 2018 A.D., 17 years after the Nefas Adventum. N.A. was the incident that changed the planet forever.
Officially, not much is known. To the public, it is told that a tiny meteorite (10 cm in diameter) hit Antarctica at 95% of lightspeed. Its low mass and insane speed prevented its detection until it had already hit us, they say.
That is why weather conditions are screwed up. That is why Antarctica is little more than a bowl filled with a lifeless red sea in which chunks of rock float.
As if that were not enough, chaos and infighting enveloped humanity when it should have banded together. By the time of the Patrician Treaty, signed March 17th '02, the planetary population was halved.
But for several years now, an organization has been searching. For in the ruins of the NA, something otherworldly was found. It was analyzed and contained and restrained and copied. And the copies were made into protectors of the Earth, meant to prevent NA2.
The searching? It is for... pilots.

But how could something protect us from a second near-lightspeed micro-asteroid?
... Or is that what really caused the first Nefas Adventum?

Long story short, there's ten mobile-suit thingies. Each is around 20 feet tall and they are all humanoid. This image (http://axuslords.webs.com/mech3lf.jpg) gives a decent approximation of the shape of the things. Note: the axe and cape and stuff are NOT PART OF IT.

Each of the 10 suits is based on a heavenly body. Yes, I know the Moon and Sun are not planets. Shut up.
PLANETS
The planet designations are a guide for the qualities compatible with the corresponding planetial. Essentially, for a character to pilot a planetial, he or she needs qualities that can be applied to those of a planetary body. The required qualities can be hidden or overshadowed as long as they exist.
Note that in no way do I expect every planet to be taken.

The Lights
Sun: Leadership, authority. Its metal is gold. Its element is aether. Number designation 00.

Moon: Empathy, adaption. Its metal is silver. Its element is aether. Number designation 03.5.

The Truths
Mercury: Swiftness, skill in speech, dexterity. Its metal is quicksilver (contained in glass). Its element is water. Number designation 01.

Venus: Charm, persuasion, and skill in settling conflicts. Its metal is copper. Its element is air. Number designation 02.

Earth: Caring, sympathetic spirit. It does not have a true planetary metal, but its Pilot Designation Key is of lapis lazuli. Number designation 03.

Mars: Determination, strength, and skill in strategy. Its metal is iron. Its element is fire. Number designation 04.

Jupiter: Protectiveness and good judgment. Its metal is tin. Its element is fire. Number designation 05.

Saturn: Insight, inner endurance, and discipline. Its metal is lead (contained in glass). Its element is earth. Number designation 06.

The Shades
Uranus: Creativity, unconventional thinking. Its metal is uranium (contained in anti-rad glass). Its element is air. Number designation 07.

Neptune: Deception, trickery. Its metal is neptunium (contained in anti-rad glass). Its element is water. Number designation 08.

Pluto: Revolutionary spirit, cooperation. Its metal is plutonium (contained in anti-rad glass). Its element is earth. Number designation 09.

PLANETIALS
All Planetials are armorsuit mecha devices around 20 feet tall. A vague approximation of their general shape: http://axuslords.webs.com/mech3lf.jpg
Note that the cape and ax and etc are NOT part of the Planetial design.
Every Planetial unit has a Progressive Blade, a weapon that vibrates at hypersonic speed.

NOTE ALSO that I can edit these to a degree if people ask. These descriptions are not totally set in stone.

Unit 00: Tan and flat gold in color. Its Astrokinetic Energy TeraHerz Emission Radiator (AETHER) system allows it to expel built up energy through physical contact. However, this energy must be built up by physical activity and its use can tire the human pilot. Its AETHER system is mostly within its large-ish round shoulderguards. Its Progressive Blade is oddly similar to an arrow in design, with a long and slim handle connected to a smallish blade.

Unit 03.5: Pale and silvery in color. It is slimmer than 00, with more crescent-like guards. Its AETHER system is a different type than that of 00; it manifests as a sort of short-ranged "pull" or "push" that can repel or attract the target to a reasonable degree. Its Prog Blade is similar to 00's.

Unit 01: An odd, darkish silver and grey color set. It is below average in size, but is also the fastest. Its Hydro designation is owed to its flexibility and good balance. Its Prog Blade has a longish thin handle; the blade part extends from the tip of the handle in the form of two winglike blades that make this weapon resemble a caduceus.

Unit 02: A red-orangey color set. It is ideal for drawing enemy fire off other units, due to its Aer designation---it has high agility and can turn on a dime. Its Prog Blade is similar to a stiletto.

Unit 03: Average in size, this unit is green with blue patches. It carries a Solenoid Oscillator UnduLative drive (SOUL drive) that allows it to apply bursts of positive energy to itself or other Planetials. Its reconstructive powers work better on others, though. Its Prog Blade is broad and spade-shaped.

Unit 04: A dull red and grey color set. It is somewhat bulkier than the average unit. Its Pyro designation is due to its propensity for quick bursts of energetic activity; however, this can tire the pilot. Its Prog Blade is like a bowie knife, and the arm of the opposite hand contains a small fold-out shield.

Unit 05: A pale yellow and white color set. It is physically larger than average. Its Pyro designation is due to its energy-burst ability, but unlike 04's method of channeling this energy into physical activity, 05 is more defensive: its energy is encorporated into a temporary energy field that can protect it from harm for a short period. This makes it well-suited for protecting other units so they may fall back and regroup. Its Prog Blade is jagged-edged.

Unit 06: A dull dark grey and bluish-white color set. Its legs are more heavily armored than the average unit. Its Terra designation relates to the pseudogravity generators it contains, which allow it stability and balance to the extreme---it can resist being toppled by a very forceful blow, though it may be pushed back. This also allows it to add kinetic force to its attacks, though that can tire the pilot and leave the unit vulnerable if the attack misses. Its Prog Blade is gently curved like a scythe blade.

Unit 07: Mid-grey with hints of electric blue. Its legs contain additional shock absorbers that can be reversed to enhance its jumps. It is designated Aer, and has the capability of making quick darting movements in any direction due to pulsejet arrays. However, it is vulnerable just after these dashes. Its Prog Blade is like a trench knife with a knuckleduster hilt.

Unit 08: Teal with hints of silvery white. It is extremely flexible, to almost contortionist-like degrees; however, using such capabilities can tire the pilot. The unit's almost liquid flexibility makes it good in deceptive tactics, as it can be unpredictable. Its Prog Blade is like a fish knife, long and thin and serrated.

Unit 09: Dark purple with hints of grey. Its Terra designation stems from its pseudogravity projectors, which work like 06's. However, it can use such a great output that something can briefly go into pseudo-orbit around it---and if it deactivates its pseudogravity while the object orbits, that object can be flung by its own momentum. However, this uses much energy and tires the pilot. It is ideal for messing up an enemy battle plan with its Orbit Toss tactic. Its Prog Blade has two parallel stiletto-like blades.
Post your interests, ideas, suggestions, questions, and all else here.

00 -
03.5 - Keveak (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9668018&postcount=64)
01 - iElf (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9667686&postcount=63)
02 - Reccy (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9665659&postcount=60)
03 - MZ (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9669594&postcount=70)
04 - Icey
05 - Quin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9669615&postcount=71)
06 - Beans (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9665490&postcount=59)
07 - Raziere (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9666698&postcount=62)
08 - Inyu (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9669378&postcount=67)

InyutheBeatIs
2010-10-22, 07:27 PM

Posting interest. Because I have interest in this.

Beans
2010-10-23, 08:07 AM
Sweet. Um, anyone else?

IcemanJRC
2010-10-23, 12:31 PM
Totally interested.

iElf
2010-10-23, 04:16 PM
this is relevant to my interests

Quinsar
2010-10-23, 05:50 PM
I'm interested. For sure.

Beans
2010-10-23, 05:53 PM
Well, that's five people total. Methinks it's time to post more info.

Mechs moved to FIRST POAST.

DoomITP
2010-10-23, 05:58 PM
I'm also interested.

Beans
2010-10-23, 09:36 PM
Well, guys, read the Planetial list and the Planet list to figure out what you might wanna be.
I'm sorta thinking Uranus myself.

IcemanJRC
2010-10-23, 09:41 PM
Mars looks fun, Bowie knifed are snazzy.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-10-23, 10:08 PM
Sorry I haven't been able to come up with which suit I want. >_< :smallredface:

However, I'm looking at The Shades (07, 08, and 09) with interest.

Lord Raziere
2010-10-23, 10:19 PM
This also looks interesting to me.

I am also interested in one of the Shades, in fact I'm thinking 07 Uranus. air, unconventional thinking creativity.....definitely sounds like me.

Beans
2010-10-23, 10:23 PM
I'm lookin' at Saturn, then.
Though not listed, implied traits for Saturn include being cynical, morose, and disillusioned.

iElf
2010-10-24, 12:44 PM
...i'm still going between the moon, and mercury....not sure which though

Beans
2010-10-24, 02:44 PM
Mercury is fast and smallish and flexible like a gymnast---but its feet have less-than-good traction, so slippy dippy if it goes too fast.

Moon has... force push sort of.

Take yer pick.

iElf
2010-10-24, 03:07 PM
...mercury then

InyutheBeatIs
2010-10-24, 03:18 PM
Quick question. Will there be more enhancements to the suits? Like assault rifles, grenade launchers, more abilities, etc..

Beans
2010-10-24, 03:19 PM
More abilities? Not so likely.

Based on the situation, they will be getting weapons to use at times. Guns, sometimes melee weapons other than their Prog Blades...

Maximum Zersk
2010-10-24, 03:23 PM
Count me in! :smalltongue:

Beans
2010-10-24, 03:25 PM
Awesome-tasticness.
That's like 8 or so people including myself. Holy ballstwelve.

Maximum Zersk
2010-10-24, 03:30 PM
Well, think of it this way. You don't exactly need a pilot to be an important character. I mean, a lot of characters in Evangelion never piloted but they're still an important part of it. I don't think we need to worry about having too many characters. :smalltongue:

Or you could make a few smaller Planetials based on other dwarf planets in the solar system, like Ceres, Eris, Makemake, and so on.

Mina Kobold
2010-10-24, 03:32 PM
Colour me interested (and purple)

I'll look at the mechs tomorrow, sleepy time now :smallsmile:

Beans
2010-10-24, 03:35 PM
Ceres and etc are... already spoken for in my mind in a way.

And yes, not everybody needs to be a pilot. We'll be having a mission coordinator Gendo guy and someone who watches over the pilots (but unlike Misato, this person hopefully won't try to screw one of them) and stuff.
The pilots will be put in a quartering complex with a communal living room and kitchen and all dat shiz.

If I must, I might make moon-based (Charon, etc) mechs later.
But there can be a full dang 10 pilots, so even if everyone here currently was a pilot we'd have one left over.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-10-24, 03:40 PM
You know what, I think I'm gonna take Unit 08, Neptune. I'll play the character as more of a light-on-his-feet, jolly, almost fairy-like person, rather than a con-artist or something.

But who knows. If I can pull it off, he just might be that too...:smallamused:

Maximum Zersk
2010-10-24, 03:40 PM
Already spoken for? Means you have plans for them?

But if one more person joins, that'd mean that basically all of them would be taken, unless one of us took a non-pilot role (I do enjoy my non-special characters very much. :smalltongue:)

But let's see, which one should I choose...

Beans
2010-10-24, 03:43 PM
If need be, I can make some moar. Maybe get the number up to 12.
Might make Earth a mech too...

And yes, plans is I has.

It'll all pan out to make slightly more sense than Evangelion did.

EDIT: Congrats, we now have a team medic.
Whose prog blade is a shovel.
Which is arguable even better than a knife.

iElf
2010-10-24, 04:04 PM
It'll all pan out to make slightly more sense than Evangelion did.

...that's...hard to do...eva kinda makes sense to me

Beans
2010-10-24, 04:06 PM
...that's...hard to do...eva kinda makes sense to me
The last two threads of NEP won't suffer budget cuts and turn into recyclings of animation.

But if Spike Spencer makes an account and joins, that'd be sweet. :smalltongue:

Maximum Zersk
2010-10-24, 04:12 PM
The last two threads of NEP won't suffer budget cuts and turn into recyclings of animation.

So it'll be more like Rebuild?

Beans
2010-10-24, 04:56 PM
Yes.

Who wants to be Illustrious Mari Makinami?

Maximum Zersk
2010-10-24, 05:07 PM
I haven't watched Rebuild 2.0, so I don't know who that is.

Beans
2010-10-24, 05:09 PM
I've only watched a camripped clip from Rebuild, actually, haha.

But it was so cool, all fightin' Sahaquiel and shiz.

Evawiki ftw.

Maximum Zersk
2010-10-24, 05:36 PM
Heh.

So Imma thinking of using Unit 02. Or 03.

IcemanJRC
2010-10-24, 05:45 PM
I'm definitely gonna grab Unit 04.

Recaiden
2010-10-24, 08:02 PM
So, consider me that last person. Anything NGE is interesting to me.

Unit 02, preferably.

Beans
2010-10-24, 08:19 PM
Coolio Jones, y'all.

Okay, so...
01 - iElf
02 - Reccy
02/03 - MZ
04 - Icey
06 - Probably Me
07 - Raziere
08 - Inyu

Mina Kobold
2010-10-24, 11:41 PM
I think I'll have unit 09 and some fries on the side :smalltongue:

I'm a tad split between a naive cloudcuckolander (wants to do revolutionary stuff bu-Ooh butterfly!) or a Kamina-type character. Which would be most fun?...

Quinsar
2010-10-25, 08:41 AM
I'll go with unit 05. Yeah.

Beans
2010-10-25, 06:43 PM
Coolio Jones, y'all.

Okay, so...
01 - iElf
02 - Reccy
02/03 - MZ
04 - Icey
05 - Quin
06 - Probably Me
07 - Raziere
08 - Inyu
09 - Keveak

Sweetness.

Maximum Zersk
2010-10-25, 06:49 PM
I'll go 03 then, since Reccy wants 02.

I'm Toji!

Recaiden
2010-10-25, 07:27 PM
I'll go 03 then, since Reccy wants 02.

I'm Toji!

If you'd rather have 02, I'll take 03 instead.

Maximum Zersk
2010-10-25, 07:31 PM
Nah, I'm fine. :smalltongue:

Lord Raziere
2010-10-25, 08:01 PM
Anyways I've watched the original Evangelion and End but not Rebuild/2.0/whatever it is called.

All I know is that I'm gonna play something different than most things I play here since its a different game than most....how about a girl who refers to herself in third person for some reason.....and speaks in monotone, kind of detached as if she isn't all there, she wouldn't be a loner or anything like that, she just be.....strange and distant. she would look bored most of the time.

Beans
2010-10-25, 08:05 PM
Anyways I've watched the original Evangelion and End but not Rebuild/2.0/whatever it is called.
Hello and welcome to being me.

My character will be cynical almost by involuntary compulsion. She'd really like to be upbeat... but in seeing things so clearly, her view is tinted cold and grey.

Beans
2010-10-28, 04:14 PM
Update: Sorry, but might not start this weekend due to me not being on enough then. Maybe.

The Librarian
2010-10-28, 04:18 PM
I post interest in this, yes.

I loved the NG Evangelion Series. Have seen the rebuild and the original. I'd love to either join this or help you Beans, or something.

Beans
2010-10-28, 04:38 PM
Nobody's taken Units 00 (SUN!) or 03.5 (MOON!) yet, soooooo...

Recaiden
2010-10-28, 04:49 PM
Nobody's taken Units 00 (SUN!) or 03.5 (MOON!) yet, soooooo...

The first post says iElf has 3.5

Beans
2010-10-28, 04:51 PM
00 -
03.5 - Keveak
01 - iElf
02 - Reccy
03 - MZ
04 - Icey
05 - Quin
06 - Probably Me
07 - Raziere
08 - Inyu

As far as I know, this is the most correct and up-to-date list.

Recaiden
2010-10-30, 12:50 PM
It's only the Lights that are missing. That's interesting.

Mina Kobold
2010-10-30, 02:58 PM
It's only the Lights that are missing. That's interesting.

I could play 3.5to fix that, but then we'd lack a 9...

But the Moon look very interesting to play *lots of quick turns back and forth until passing out*

I think I'll flip a coin.

EDIT: Moon it is!

Beans
2010-10-30, 03:04 PM
Huh... If there's enough of y'alls on tonight, that's when I'll try a-startin' it.

iElf
2010-10-30, 03:56 PM
well...i'm here...till 2 am...which is an hour longer due to Daylight saving ending today (5 hours)

Recaiden
2010-10-30, 04:17 PM
I won't be able to post much later late tonight, but I'll be vaguely around.

Mina Kobold
2010-10-30, 04:47 PM
Depending on your definition of later, I'll either be asleep or just waking up.

Most likely asleep, sorry :smallfrown:

Beans
2010-10-30, 05:22 PM
Actually, starting doesn't require all to be on at once... Sort of... I'll actually start quite soon. You'll understand.

iElf
2010-10-30, 05:47 PM
Yay! starting time! ^^

Maximum Zersk
2010-10-30, 05:50 PM
But we still need to make the characters.

Beans
2010-10-30, 06:08 PM
Name:
Position: If a pilot, state what unit is yours. If not, I can help work out a rank.
Appearance:
Clothes:
Items: The sort of stuff your character would own or carry around or whatever.
Personality: Doesn't have to be immediately filled out and definitely can change as you get into the feel of your character. However, if they're pilots, they should fit in some way with the characteristics of the unit/planet in the first post dealio thing, okay?

Name: Allie Seziem
Position: Pilot of Unit 06
Appearance: Allie is of average height and pale skin; her hair was some shade of brown before she dyed it black. Long and shot through with dyed streaks of violet, it reaches the middle of the back and has two locks that fall over her shoulders. Her eyes are maroon. She's pretty, but she'd be prettier if she'd smile once in a while...
Clothes: Allie wears a grey thin thermal jacket and a violet tank top. When outside in the cold, for it is always cold here, she wears a black duffle coat over all that. Down below, she wears grey cargo jeans and rugged street shoes.
Items: A switchblade-comb.
Personality: Allie is quiet when she isn't being cynical. And sometimes she's quietly cynical. Yeah, this one's a real sweetheart. :/

Recaiden
2010-10-30, 06:43 PM
Pielot here.

Name: Grace Rodriguez
Position: Unit 02 Pilot
Appearance: Tall, skin of light color but not especially pale. Long blond hair pinned up with a seashell (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/82/Cross_barred_venus.jpg) shaped clip. Fairly athletic, fairly pretty to most, and very much smiling.
Clothes: Bright tennis shoes, loose white synthetic pants with a light blue line down the legs, a t-shirt. A thin sweater, more pants, and earmuffs to blunt the cold.
Items: A frisbee, a lighter, a shell-pin that's really more of a knife, a compact, a paperclip or two, a hair-tie, pliers, well, come on. What are pockets for? In her room, there's a collection of carnivorous plants and a shovel.
Personality: Charming. Good at solving conflicts. That's why she is. She's very confident in herself. Harsh if pushed, but likes to have a level of calm for herself and others, the better for them to logically see that she's right. She wouldn't be rude to people, on the contrary she's rather kind. But Grace holds herself a bit aloof.

Beans
2010-10-30, 07:51 PM
Awesomes.
Linkin' 'em to the firstyposty nao.

Lord Raziere
2010-10-30, 10:39 PM
Name: Elina Valstaad
Position: Pilot of 07, Uranus
Appearance: she is short, fair but healthy looking skin. she has short black hair, the upper half of which has been dyed completely white. She ocean blue eyes
Clothes: She wears tennis shoes, tan cargo pants, a grey t-shirt and wears a thick blue jacket and a plain turquoise scarf around her neck, all the colors she wears are somewhat muted.
Items: a notebook and pencil, a drawing pad and drawing pencil, paddle ball, ball-in-a-cup.
Personality:
strange, distant, she refers to herself and others in third person, feels a little bored about everything, but she can have weird convoluted trains of thought in her head that leads her to odd conclusions, but at the same time said strange trains of thought can lead her to great insights, she also likes to do art when the inspiration strikes her.

iElf
2010-10-31, 05:01 AM
Name:Sonja beck
Position: unit 01
Appearance:
Clothes:tank top, and jeans, with special shoes and gloves that help her with her parkour
Items: some dice, a tennis ball, a football (...a proper one, not what yanks call a football^^),
Personality: cheerful, and naive...

Mina Kobold
2010-10-31, 07:33 AM
Pilot time!

Name: Kugimiya Rina
Position: Pilot of Unit 3.5, Moon
Appearance: Rina is of slightly below average height with long jet black hair and brown eyes, fairly skinny build and a dreamy, wide-eyed look in her eyes.
Clothes: A thick grey coat over a black shirt and grey jeans, wears oddly Gothic boots and bracelets.
Items: Earmuffs for when it gets really cold, more odd Gothic jewelry, a Kirby plushy, pocket-watch.
Personality: Distant, optimistic, curious and not very easy to anger, very naive.

You might be wondering how the Kirby plushie fits, that is because Kirby is cute and awesome. No one can deny Kirby's awesome cuteness!

Beans
2010-10-31, 09:36 AM
If y'alls could make posts in which your characters are arriving, that'd be swell.

Recaiden
2010-10-31, 01:04 PM
Might have to make Grace a male, just to have some semblance of balance here.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-10-31, 01:36 PM
Pilot time!! Work in progress...

Name: John Ainsworth
Position: Pilot of Unit 08: Neptune.
Appearance: Skinny and slight of build. A solid blonde with white highlights. Light blue eyes. A smile perpetually plastered on his face, to the point that it's almost disturbing. Overall, looks pretty androgynous.
Clothing: (TBD)
Items: (TBD)
Personality: Trickster would be a good word to describe him. Light on his feet, a bit annoying to most people, and constantly with his head in the clouds. There also seems to be something...dark about him. However, whether this actually has merit or whether it's just him messing with people is unknown.

iElf
2010-10-31, 01:41 PM
sonja is in a bullet train arriving at the organisation. clad in her nrmal clothes she paces up and down, unable to sit still

Beans
2010-10-31, 01:43 PM
The IC thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174028) is where you wanna put that, iElf. It's further down the page on the thread index.

Also, the kids are all being accompanied by DREV agents---M.I.B.s basically.

Inyu, it is gud.

Maximum Zersk
2010-10-31, 02:08 PM
Name: Lev Ivanov
Position: Unit 03 Pilot
Appearance: A boy of small stature, about 4' 8". He has dark curly hair and dark eyes. He could easily be mistaken for someone much younger, what with his small size and boyish looks. He's of Russian ethnicity.
Clothes: He usually wears a monochromatic shirt, a pair of shorts, and shoes of some kind.
Items: He carries around a small, serrated dagger.
Personality: He's cheerful, caring, and sympathetic. Perhaps a bit... too caring. To the point where he'll risk his life to protect people. He can be slightly volatile at times, but for the large part, he's generally a nice kid.

I like my Shouta's, if you haven't noticed.

Quinsar
2010-10-31, 02:11 PM
Name: Veran
Position: Pilot of 05
Appearance: Very skinny with long black hair tied into a ponytail. Green eyes. He doesn't look like a very happy of friendly person.
Clothing: He wears a black hoodie and jeans usually.
Items: He carries a pocket knife and lighter. That's about it.
Pesonality: Will develop.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-10-31, 02:23 PM
Oh...I forgot the most important detail about Mister Smiley (the pilot for which I have no name yet...thinking something British).

The fact that he looks kinda androgynous.

Will edit that in now.

Lord Raziere
2010-10-31, 02:52 PM
:smallconfused: I thought everyone was on a train.....did I misread one of the earlier posts?

Recaiden
2010-10-31, 02:55 PM
:smallconfused: I thought everyone was on a train.....did I misread one of the earlier posts?

There was a vaguely implied 'Sonja left the train' post, and other people specified arrival by car, plane, and submarine.

Now, everyone is in automobiles.

Beans
2010-10-31, 03:43 PM
Anyone who wants to make the non-pilot character that will play a sort of Misato-like role (as caretaker of the pilots) can do so.

Mina Kobold
2010-10-31, 04:02 PM
Fast thread is fast :smalleek:

I am still not allowed to forego sleep and it's almost sleepsy time!

Eep!

IcemanJRC
2010-10-31, 08:57 PM
Name: Art Foster
Position: Pilot of Unit 04, Mars
Appearence: Art is a tall, athletic, and well built young man. His skin is pale, his features wolfish and his hair shaggy and black. His eyes are stormy gray and speckled with jade.
Clothes: A pair of ash gray cargo pants and matching zippie adorned with a red circle on the back with a vertical slash. When it's not cold you'll see his shirt which is the inverse of his jacket. He also often wears a pair of red flight goggles around his neck.
Items: Two Bowie knives, recreational electronics
Personality: Slightly irritable, stubborn, impatient, but very loyal.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-02, 03:53 PM
Alright guys. I'm posting to warn you guys that I am soon going back to school, so I won't post nearly as much as I used to. I'm not saying that I'll never post, or that I'm leaving this game, just that I'll post less. How much less is hard to tell, but it'll be less.

Maximum Zersk
2010-11-02, 07:32 PM
So while we wait, why is bilge needed?

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-02, 07:34 PM
I'm just trying to show off John's carefree, trickster side. :smalltongue:

Not that much to it.