PDA

View Full Version : Ninjas love D&D

holywhippet
2010-10-25, 04:32 PM
http://epicwinftw.com/2010/10/24/awesome-videos-ninjas-love-dampd/

Can't say I've done it myself, but I'm sure some players have been in a campaign like this.

Zertryx
2010-10-27, 10:35 PM
This made me lol, exspecially since this is my group ever campaign I give them, All the important characters die, and they trust no one, Exspecially the people who help them.

Eldariel
2010-10-27, 10:52 PM
I'll admit. I laughed.

zyborg
2010-10-27, 11:00 PM
Oh, man. That was hilarious. I wonder if that is partially based on a true story...

Tvtyrant
2010-10-28, 12:21 AM
...Brilliant.

Ragitsu
2010-10-28, 12:25 AM
Truth in fiction.

Crossblade
2010-10-28, 12:35 AM
Same guy that did all the early DnD 4e cartoons. He also did Bitey of Brackenwood.

Warning: Some of his cartoons can be a bit of a mind-screw or visually graphic/disturbing.
http://bitey.com/category/animation/

Morph Bark
2010-10-28, 06:37 AM
Yeah, that Adam is real good at this sort of thing.

...also, inb4pirates. >_>

Coidzor
2010-10-28, 06:46 AM
Bitey of Brackenwood guy did Pirate flashes too!? :smalleek:

Kaeso
2010-10-28, 08:31 AM
Oh wow, that was awesome.
It really made my day :smallsmile:

Yora
2010-10-28, 09:24 AM
Games at university can often get slightly like this, depending on what the players study.
And yes, law students are rules lawyers. In our current group, the one player who studies informatics often gets a bit irritated with the rest of us who are in cultural studies and religion. Everything in the game eventually comes down to antropolgy. :smallbiggrin:

Morph Bark
2010-10-28, 09:32 AM
Bitey of Brackenwood guy did Pirate flashes too!? :smalleek:

Not that I know of yet.

Games at university can often get slightly like this, depending on what the players study.
And yes, law students are rules lawyers. In our current group, the one player who studies informatics often gets a bit irritated with the rest of us who are in cultural studies and religion. Everything in the game eventually comes down to antropolgy. :smallbiggrin:

I'd philosophize the livin' bajeezers out of such a game. :smallamused:

Greenish
2010-10-28, 09:39 AM
...also, inb4pirates. >_>Arr!

It's a shame we didn't get to see The Invisible Guards of Doom! (About to claim that we couldn't have seen them because they were invisible? Corsair's Eyepatch, of course.)

Yora
2010-10-28, 09:41 AM
One group did have some guys who were in Philosophy and Economics (yes, we have really wacky things you can study at our university), and all of his characters only knew two languages: Hate speech and Flaming Death.
Some players don't bring their job to the game, but they should.

grimbold
2010-10-28, 09:46 AM
that made me smile
thank you

Paladineyddi
2010-10-28, 09:52 AM
Thank you sir that was my lol for the day ^^

Morph Bark
2010-10-28, 10:48 AM
One group did have some guys who were in Philosophy and Economics (yes, we have really wacky things you can study at our university), and all of his characters only knew two languages: Hate speech and Flaming Death.
Some players don't bring their job to the game, but they should.

According to my best friends, all biologists in their university are crazy. Many also play tabletop RPGs.

I eagerly await the day I can go halfway across the country and play with a group there sometime. :smallamused:

Dr.Epic
2010-10-28, 11:11 AM
Brilliant!

At first glance, I thought this was going to be about Ask a Ninja.

Yora
2010-10-28, 11:28 AM
According to my best friends, all biologists in their university are crazy. Many also play tabletop RPGs.

I eagerly await the day I can go halfway across the country and play with a group there sometime. :smallamused:
I was at the building for Biology and Chemistry quite some times and yes: They all look like heavy metal fans. And if you see someone wearing a band shirt, they will all study bilogy. I don't know why, but the evidence is very strong. :smallbiggrin: