PDA

View Full Version : Not so urgent question

cho_j
2010-10-25, 10:44 PM
Hi all,

So, I recently his 50 posts. I was under the impression that when that happened I ceased to become a pixie and became... whatever's next. Yet I'm still a pixie. Am I completely wrong about the number of posts required to "level up"? Where's the explanation for what title is granted when? I've searched the forum every way I know how and I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance!
Cho

EDIT: Well, apparently I'm now a halfling. But I was still wondering about where the list was.

Mauve Shirt
2010-10-25, 10:49 PM
There is no such explanation, because discussing these titles isn't allowed. They're just for fun, it doesn't matter if/when you get a new one. :smallsmile:

Relevant forum rules excerpt, under Please Don't:

Discussing Post Counts
This also includes discussing user level or time being a member. Some people may think that a large post count is a status symbol, or grants them spooky powers. It doesn't. We try to treat all posters as equal, the ones that just started posting and the ones that have been here since the dawn of time have equal importance.

Boci
2010-10-25, 10:50 PM
Its stickied here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45659. Basically as you post more you will gradual gain new titles in the order presented there, but they do not want us discussing the details.