PDA

View Full Version : [OOC] Time Management

Cealocanth
2010-10-27, 10:00 AM
A few weeks ago I tried to get into FFRP. Made a character, RP'd with a few people, it was fun. It did take an awfully long time to do though.
I've decided that I'll give it a second shot soon.

How do you FFRPers find time to actively participate?

ThirdEmperor
2010-10-27, 10:06 AM
I for one have discovered that real lives are overvalued.

But seriously, it's pretty easy. Just check the threads you're active on whenever you're at the computer and you'll find it's pretty easy.

happyturtle
2010-10-27, 11:46 AM
Subscribe to the threads I'm active in, ignore the others, and leave characters deadtimed if I don't have time / energy / interest to play them.

Snares
2010-10-27, 11:50 AM
I just log on and play when I can and when I feel like it. Pretty simple. Although if I have lots of college work to do, or just lots of work in general, I do struggle to so much as keep up with everything that goes on here.

Viera Champion
2010-10-28, 03:58 PM
I don't. I am constantly trying to decide which threads/plots I want to RP in since I am in quite a few, and which I should just ignore at the moment. And I tend to not do my homework just so I can get RPing time in.

Beans
2010-10-28, 04:48 PM
I get most of my work done at school. If I have h'work on the weekends, I usually do it Saturday morning right after wakings.

IonDragon
2010-11-01, 02:03 AM
Basically, I've been reading up while I'm at work so I can try to merge into a game. Now I play while I'm not doing anything important at work, a little bit while at home. Check and maybe make a few posts in between video game rounds while at home.

IonDragon
2010-11-08, 01:55 AM
I didn't want to start a new thread for this, and it's slightly relevant.

I got an add on for FireFox called "ReloadEvery." I just leave a little space to the side of the show I'm watching and I'll be able to see whenever someone posts.