PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXXIV - "Go Go Power Lanterns!"

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

HalfTangible
2010-11-15, 10:30 AM
We noticed.

Magneto, head of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants is doing a better job of being a good guy!
Note: The evil in "Brotherhood of Evil Mutants" is generally not used by the members, because that would be stupid.
Also, does anyone know how to spell Antidisestablishmentarianism? I can't seem to figure it out. See what I did there?

Considering the goal they were trying to achieve in the first place, he's ain't got much to work with =P

Mina Kobold
2010-11-15, 11:15 AM
Antidisestablishmentarianism? Just like this: Antidisestablishmentarianism... :smallbiggrin:

And thanks, I'll think I'll set about joining in, then.

What plot are you joining? :smallsmile:

Also, I finally got an excuse for not doing a comic! Homework!

Wait... That came out wrong :smalltongue:

Worlok
2010-11-15, 11:44 AM
I'm sinking ABR Corps, currently. It just looks so gloriously weird. :smallbiggrin:

Maxios
2010-11-15, 07:44 PM
I don't know how many of you guys post in the FFRP section on these fourms, but I started a thread there set in the Nexus. The thread is a super-team with power rings, and I'd much appreciate it if some of you join it.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-15, 09:07 PM
I don't know how many of you guys post in the FFRP section on these fourms, but I started a thread there set in the Nexus. The thread is a super-team with power rings, and I'd much appreciate it if some of you join it.

Note: Our power rings are a little bit different than the usual power rings. Pink is fear, and there is no love. Apathy is replacing fear as yellow. Also, nobody knows anything about these rings whatsoever and they are definitely NOT the same as in the Green Lantern stories despite being VERY similar.

I tried to join FFRP once. Did for a little while with a number of characters. But quit after everybody became such jerks after it became abundantly clear that I wasn't really fitting in, and that the kind of story telling I'm proficient in, fancomic style, is incompatible with FFRP style of story telling. So thanks but no thanks.

Maxios
2010-11-15, 09:14 PM
I've got Rae to join in it, as well as a ffrper called ThirdEmpower.

To explain the differency of your rings, it could be that their unique, and the plot of the thread would be really similar to the fancomic.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-15, 09:36 PM
I've got Rae to join in it, as well as a ffrper called ThirdEmpower.

To explain the differency of your rings, it could be that their unique, and the plot of the thread would be really similar to the fancomic.

I wouldn't support a shared universe between any FFRP thread you start and our rings, but if anybody else wants to do that it's your prerogative. As long as you don't bring any of it back into our comic (I would hate to have two completely different sets of power rings mixing together to make things really confusing).

I aint joining it, but I won't stop anybody else from. :smallsigh:

Maxios
2010-11-15, 09:39 PM
Alright. And don't worry, I won't mix the two universes together.

Worlok
2010-11-16, 08:03 AM
Concerning ABR Corps: Is there a stated limit on the number of rings and if yes, are they all already "taken"?

-skimmer-
2010-11-16, 08:54 AM
Concerning ABR Corps: Is there a stated limit on the number of rings and if yes, are they all already "taken"?

No, there's no limit. Just refrain from making up new colors and you'll be fine....

Threeshades
2010-11-16, 08:54 AM

the only limit is on how many rings you are allowed to have and that is one. But there are enough rings of any color so anybody can have one.

Worlok
2010-11-16, 09:30 AM
Alright, thanks. My actual joining-in may be delayed until the weekend, though, I have a few graphics-related problems. :smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2010-11-16, 11:31 AM

I post in half the FFRPGs here, unfortunately I don't post in Nexus :smallfrown:

It's too fast-paced.

Sorry.

To explain the differency of your rings, it could be that they're unique, and the plot of the thread would be really similar to the fancomic.

Why do we need a difference? The two are unrelated at best :smallconfused:

Maxios
2010-11-16, 11:37 AM
I post in half the FFRPGs here, unfortunately I don't post in Nexus :smallfrown:

It's too fast-paced.

Sorry.

Why do we need a difference? The two are unrelated at best :smallconfused:

It's okay.

Darklord Bright
2010-11-16, 05:40 PM
Okay, yet another "Fantasy DnD story based on a campaign" has popped up, and now I want to go make a comic and put it here just to stop the flow of comics with the same premise...

Threeshades
2010-11-17, 02:31 PM
Is it my fault? Did I start this with campaign peter?

Rae Artemi
2010-11-17, 03:39 PM
We should make comics out of our Pathfinder campaign. :smalltongue:

HalfTangible
2010-11-17, 04:28 PM
We should make comics out of our Pathfinder campaign. :smalltongue:

I thought about it. Then i realized half of the laughter we have is because of how we react to it IRL.

"Does this <censored for safety> employ hobgoblins?"
'Seriously? You really say that?'
'Yes, she really says that.'

Rae Artemi
2010-11-17, 06:53 PM
I thought about it. Then i realized half of the laughter we have is because of how we react to it IRL.

"Does this <censored for safety> employ hobgoblins?"
'Seriously? You really say that?'
'Yes, she really says that.'

I'm pretty sure we're allowed to say brothel...

HalfTangible
2010-11-17, 06:57 PM
I'm pretty sure we're allowed to say brothel...

Can't be too careful. :smalltongue:

Darklord Bright
2010-11-17, 07:45 PM
Just do what DnD did for a while and replace all instances of the word with "Festhall".

Bradakhan
2010-11-18, 05:33 PM
I've got prelims (back ups for the main exams) coming up for the next two weeks, but I'll try and make at least one comic this weekend, probably FFF:R as I've got an idea for that.
The only one I've figured out for any of the plots right now :smalltongue:

Worlok
2010-11-21, 01:41 AM
So, yeah, here's regretfully postponing my actual start of participation. Minor issue, really, related to me not getting it together to make a comic. Back to lurking now. :smallbiggrin:

CrimsonAngel
2010-11-21, 08:08 PM
I think I'll make Rae stripping a running gag somehow.

Rae Artemi
2010-11-21, 08:14 PM
I think I'll make Rae stripping a running gag somehow.

I'm actually pretty okay with this, so long as you include the scar in any back-shots.

CrimsonAngel
2010-11-21, 08:21 PM
Heh, alright. :smallwink:

Rae Artemi
2010-11-21, 08:26 PM
Heh, alright. :smallwink:

It can't really get any worse than I've already done, what with the harem and a random naked avatar and the beatings and accidentally stripping himself with denimancy and Violet Lantern Rae and... No, actually, I think that's it. Huh. Oh, wait, no, I forgot putting him in a skirt and making him confront himself genderbent. Yeah, that's it. So far.

CrimsonAngel
2010-11-21, 10:03 PM
I lol'd... :smallbiggrin:

Rae Artemi
2010-11-21, 10:07 PM
Alright, Q, Rae was ridiculously out of character for that, but I don't even care!

Also, Horril is Valtiz's, not Rae's. :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-21, 10:09 PM
Thanks. Here's the alternate comic.

http://i52.tinypic.com/14e75o8.png

(Inspired by this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUf4PQ-vuU))

Rae Artemi
2010-11-21, 10:59 PM
I'm just posting to elaborate on the level of out of character Rae was in that comic, because I just remembered something that I forgot. Yeah, let's just say when the Yo mama jokes started, Q's head would probably have been off in... oh, about three seconds.

But, as I've said before, Rae is absolutely bonkers, so I'll let it slide. Also because I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Zefir
2010-11-22, 04:34 AM
I think I go join the Latern thing since one of my Nexus char is a Latern now. But could someone tell me how to make the light around the char?

HalfTangible
2010-11-22, 08:43 AM
I think I go join the Latern thing since one of my Nexus char is a Latern now. But could someone tell me how to make the light around the char?

Pose your character.

Duplicate.

Lower.

Change stroke to the color you want.

Make the stroke several pixels thicker than the rest of the character's strokes.

Zefir
2010-11-22, 08:45 AM
Thanks I try it out maybe I got a short strip tonight.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-22, 03:26 PM
I'm just posting to elaborate on the level of out of character Rae was in that comic, because I just remembered something that I forgot. Yeah, let's just say when the Yo mama jokes started, Q's head would probably have been off in... oh, about three seconds.

Ah. Good thing he didn't. You know, I didn't think he was that crazy. :smalleek:

Here's why I figured the yo mamma joke contest would've been in character. This comic (http://i53.tinypic.com/346vslu.png), which you have confirmed in-character for him (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9351416&postcount=965), shows him to be a smart ass. And, aside from getting himself whipped, he hasn't demonstrated any seriously insane behaviour in this plot (or any other ABR plot yet, if I recall correctly). I know you told me he was crazy, but you also said it was only when his hair was down. I figured he was a non-comprimising hero/smartass at all other times.

Also, Horril is Valtiz's, not Rae's. :smalltongue:

I know! But haven't you ever heard of Actor Allusion? :smalltongue:

Either way, I'm gald to see that my comic was enjoyed.

Rae Artemi
2010-11-22, 05:52 PM
Ah. Good thing he didn't. You know, I didn't think he was that crazy. :smalleek:

Here's why I figured the yo mamma joke contest would've been in character. This comic (http://i53.tinypic.com/346vslu.png), which you have confirmed in-character for him (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9351416&postcount=965), shows him to be a smart ass. And, aside from getting himself whipped, he hasn't demonstrated any seriously insane behaviour in this plot (or any other ABR plot yet, if I recall correctly). I know you told me he was crazy, but you also said it was only when his hair was down. I figured he was a non-comprimising hero/smartass at all other times.

Yes, he can be a smart ass, but he's a smart ass with mommy issues, and that's why it would be out of character. And I said that he is less crazy with his hair down, not absolutely sane. As for why he hasn't shown any real signs of his insanity yet is twofold.
1: Nothing has really happened to set him off yet.
2: I haven't really made enough comics in ABR to really flesh out his characters, partly because of laziness, and partly because I'm still deciding exactly how coocoo bonkers he goes at what points.

Anyway though, I now have an idea for a comic that I will do after I'm done with the thing that I'm doing now. It should probably be up by Thursday, at the latest.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-22, 08:08 PM
Yes, he can be a smart ass, but he's a smart ass with mommy issues, and that's why it would be out of character.

Ah. Well I didn't know that when I made the comic, obviously. I don't follow the Nexus, so unless you characterize him I won't know how to write for him.

Though now I know "when in doubt, make it funny" and nobody will care. :smalltongue:

Rae Artemi
2010-11-22, 08:23 PM
Ah. Well I didn't know that when I made the comic, obviously. I don't follow the Nexus, so unless you characterize him I won't know how to write for him.

Though now I know "when in doubt, make it funny" and nobody will care. :smalltongue:

Characterizing him is exactly what I'm planning on doing with the comic I have an idea for, and the mommy issues haven't really come up anywhere yet, so it's completely understandable for you to not know of them.

But, yeah, make someone laugh and you can get away with almost anything, a lesson learned well by watching Gabriel Iglesias's comedy routines.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-22, 10:10 PM
Characterizing him is exactly what I'm planning on doing with the comic I have an idea for, ...

...You're not going to have him take Q's head off, are you? :smalleek::smalltongue:

Darklord Bright
2010-11-22, 11:09 PM
If it makes you feel better, I could do it for you.

:smalltongue:

Rae Artemi
2010-11-23, 01:06 PM
...You're not going to have him take Q's head off, are you? :smalleek::smalltongue:

Not yet. :smallamused:

HalfTangible
2010-11-23, 02:03 PM
You know you've thought too hard about magic when you start believing necromancy can be used as a medical treatment.

Lyinginbedmon
2010-11-23, 02:07 PM
Well it actually shares a lot of tenements with Conjuration, which is the school that governs the Healing subtype of magic, so there's actually quite a few aspects of Necromancy that can be applied to healing.

Then again, Necromancy also shares some concepts with Illusion.

HalfTangible
2010-11-23, 02:38 PM
Well it actually shares a lot of tenements with Conjuration, which is the school that governs the Healing subtype of magic, so there's actually quite a few aspects of Necromancy that can be applied to healing.

Then again, Necromancy also shares some concepts with Illusion.

"Necrotise their bone marrow to fight infections" is enough of a weird stretch without you endorsing it :smalltongue:

Darklord Bright
2010-11-23, 02:45 PM
In Arcanum, I believe the only real difference in the Healing and Necromancy skill sets was that they used positive and negative energy, thereby reversing the tasks. Positive energy necromancy = heal, negative = harm. Positive energy necromancy = resurrect, negative = creating zombies.

It was cool, and makes more sense to me, since the only difference between necromancy and healing is that necromancy does the same sorts of things for negative effects. They're two sides of the same coin in my books.

Silverraptor
2010-11-23, 03:33 PM
Just wondering, are we doing the fan comic christmas santa this year?

Lyinginbedmon
2010-11-23, 03:39 PM
It didn't really come to anything last year, and I imagine most people will be pretty busy with their own arrangements for Christmas as well this year.

Fun little Laws of Magic tidbit:
Necromancy animates intelligent and long-lasting undead creatures by forming a "gravemind" (So called because it was initially developed to have zombies and other minionary undead follow orders with some common sense) with magic that mimics the sapient brain's naturally-existing incarnum networks (Effectively creating a disembodied magical computer).

The gravemind allows the spell to remain stable for much longer periods of time (as the magic generally cycles around within the gravemind rather than freely disseminating into the world) and to react to external stimuli. The more intricate and finely-crafted the gravemind, the more complex behaviour can be produced and the longer the spell can last.

Consequently, Necromancy is responsible in part for almost all modern long-term spells.

HalfTangible
2010-11-23, 04:44 PM
I always thought of Necromancy as redistribution, strengthening and sustaining of Life energy through (arcana? incarnum? mana?) whereas resurrection is the reconstruction of a body so that life energy flows naturally (which would be why death from old age would be unavoidable).

That's what Ketham does: he takes life energy from those he kills (or himself, depending on the spell) and uses it to fuel his spells. When another is involved, it's usually in the creation of undead, as he has unlimited life energy due to a specific event in his past. It's one reason he can't use anything but necromancy: he just isn't able to "map" - for lack of a better phrase - the energy properly.

I'm trying to distract myself at the utter abomination i have created to represent DBright until i fix it =(

Maxios
2010-11-23, 08:04 PM
Hey guys, I have a question about FFF:
Is FFF: Reboot still active?

If not, I'll make a strip for Endless Winter.

Mina Kobold
2010-11-24, 06:15 AM
Hey guys, I have a question about FFF:
Is FFF: Reboot still active?

If not, I'll make a strip for Endless Winter.

I'll be making a FFF:R comic once I've made an entry for IA, an EW comic and played Playstation...

So no, it's not dead, but it's only crawling slowly forward without using it's legs :smalltongue:

Help it up with a comic if you want :smallsmile:

Maxios
2010-11-24, 12:41 PM
Thanks. I'll have the strip up tonight :smallbiggrin:

Maxios
2010-11-24, 01:44 PM
OK, the strip is up. Constructive Critism is appreciated. Any tips would be appreciated.

CrimsonAngel
2010-11-24, 02:02 PM
Grog and Grod should meet, Grog is like a tiny, furry, sophisticated version of Grod.

Maxios
2010-11-24, 02:08 PM
Indeed they should meet. It'd be...interesting to say the least.

Mina Kobold
2010-11-24, 02:27 PM
A little bit of background info. Maxios is on top of the pirate/air ship that was in the last strips of FFF: Reboot.

That would be the airship of Team Good, no orcs there I'm afraid.

It does have a rather creepy tentacle monster, a crazy captain, a ninja cocobo and some people who are more powerful than is legal in the UNA but no orcs.

Which of course means we now must make a wacky story about how he got there! :smalltongue:

Get thinking guys! We need at least two buckets of mashed potatoes and a stick of dynamite to explain this!

CrimsonAngel
2010-11-24, 02:28 PM
That would be the airship of Team Good, no orcs there I'm afraid.

It does have a rather creepy tentacle monster, a crazy captain, a ninja cocobo and some people who are more powerful than is legal in the UNA but no orcs.

Which of course means we now must make a wacky story about how he got there! :smalltongue:

Get thinking guys! We need at least two buckets of mashed potatoes and a stick of dynamite to explain this!

He's the tentacle monster's lover. He's got 2 pounds of mashed potatos in his underwear and eats dynamite.

Maxios
2010-11-24, 02:32 PM
To clarify, the guy with the yellow hair is Maxios.

Maybe Grod is a secret agent "0.07" with many ranks in disguise to appear he's human, feeding info to the villains. Maxios is simply the clever guy who found out about it, and set forth to stop Grod.

CrimsonAngel
2010-11-24, 02:35 PM
Grod is clever? :smalleek:

Mina Kobold
2010-11-24, 03:17 PM
To clarify, the guy with the yellow hair is Maxios.

Maybe Grod is a secret agent "0.07" with many ranks in disguise to appear he's human, feeding info to the villains. Maxios is simply the clever guy who found out about it, and set forth to stop Grod.

But we have only kobolds mooks... Everybody else is somebody's character.

Maybe he is a double agent and disguises himself as a kobold when reporting to Team Evil but secretly works for [Insert third group with access to mashed potatoes and dynamite here]?

Maxios
2010-11-24, 05:08 PM
Your idea works Keveak. He works for a secret agency, dedicated to being neutral. They have spies in Team Good, and Team Evil, and will soon try to destroy both.
Maxios figured it out because the cook made Orc food for "Orcish Day", which no one else liked except Grod. The food was 3 pounds of Mashed Potatoes. Maxios followed Grod around afterwards, suspicious, only to find out Grod was going to blow the airship up with TNT.

V'icternus
2010-11-24, 05:30 PM
Oddly enough, Team Evil has harsher hiring practises than Team Good, which includes/included an Alien bent on world domination.
And killing birds.

HalfTangible
2010-11-24, 09:35 PM
Oddly enough, Team Evil has harsher hiring practises than Team Good, which includes/included an Alien bent on world domination.
And killing birds.

I just noticed your avy has heterochromia. Or whatever the word is.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-24, 09:46 PM
And killing birds.

And Qs. Don't forget about the couple of Qs.

Actually, you know what? Forget about them. One of them has been capturned and brainwashed by a gnome and the other is on a path of bloody, torturous revenge, so really both of them aren't a part of Team Evil anymore. :smalltongue:

V'icternus
2010-11-25, 07:16 AM
I just noticed your avy has heterochromia. Or whatever the word is.

Yes, it does.
And Heterochromia is correct.

Zefir
2010-11-25, 05:15 PM
Damn I made my char yesterday and then Inkskape crashed and I lost the data... I will make it tomorrow. I would make a respond to Raes post, cause he is still on earth^^.

Rae Artemi
2010-11-25, 05:17 PM
Damn I made my char yesterday and then Inkskape crashed and I lost the data... I will make it tomorrow. I would make a respond to Raes post, cause he is still on earth^^.

Earth? Rae has never been to Earth. He has been to Avbaroy, though he is quite obviously in space just after a Yo Momma battle with Q at the moment.

Zefir
2010-11-25, 05:31 PM
And the all have three free hit thing is over? ((Excuse my bad knowledge))

Rae Artemi
2010-11-25, 05:37 PM
And the all have three free hit thing is over? ((Excuse my bad knowledge))

Now, yes, then, I dunno, it depends on whether or not one of the blue Lantern PCs want to have a go at him in a comic.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-25, 07:03 PM
Now, yes, then, I dunno, it depends on whether or not one of the blue Lantern PCs want to have a go at him in a comic.

Also, that comic takes place chronologically before the space battle. One could make one taking place in the same time, but I wouldn't unless you're a blue lantern.

Though I was thinking of making a comic where Q tries to sneak in and disguise himself as a blue lantern just to take advantage of it. :smalltongue:

Darklord Bright
2010-11-25, 07:07 PM
You should make one where he repeatedly comes in with increasingly worse disguises just to get two more shots.

Rae Artemi
2010-11-25, 10:52 PM
You should make one where he repeatedly comes in with increasingly worse disguises just to get two more shots.

Three shots, is what you meant to say.

Zefir
2010-11-26, 02:47 AM
Actually I have an idea that may allow me to enter without beeing a blue one and leading Rae through the space battle. The important word is 'may'.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-26, 07:02 AM
Actually I have an idea that may allow me to enter without beeing a blue one and leading Rae through the space battle. The important word is 'may'.

Lead? Sounds like you would have to be in a position of leadership to do that.

And Rae is kinda the big boss. At least amoung the blue lanterns (every faction has an individual leader, and there is no overall leader for all the corps).

Zefir
2010-11-26, 07:44 AM
Damn again my bad english show up or maybe I just use words with to many meanings. I don't mean to be the boss more the situation could make Rae to go to space on his own.

Mina Kobold
2010-11-26, 08:24 AM
Damn again my bad english show up or maybe I just use words with to many meanings. I don't mean to be the boss more the situation could make Rae to go to space on his own.

Everybody is in space, every single lantern is attacking the base of the Superheroes.

He is not there on his own, at least three other lanterns are withing poking distance of him and at least two (who I will be using for my comic once I get that far) are in reading-big-cuecards distance :smallsmile:

By the way, anybody remember who killed Steel Guy?

Zefir
2010-11-26, 09:01 AM
Steel guy was killed by the captain of the green laterns forgot the name...
If the thing with Raes punishment is over I have to thought other way

GrlumpTheElder
2010-11-26, 10:36 AM
Actually, you know what? Forget about them. One of them has been capturned and brainwashed by a gnome and the other is on a path of bloody, torturous revenge, so really both of them aren't a part of Team Evil anymore. :smalltongue:

Oooh, the possibility when I make a new comic for FFF:R :smallbiggrin:

Laptop is back online so I'll be able to start making comics again (not that I made that many in the first place...)

CrimsonAngel
2010-11-26, 12:57 PM
Skimmer misspelled Lanterns.

-skimmer-
2010-11-26, 01:03 PM
Skimmer misspelled Lanterns.

No I didn't >.< thx, fixed....

CrimsonAngel
2010-11-26, 01:09 PM
Lanters? :smalltongue:

EDIT: Clever move, Skimmer.

Darklord Bright
2010-11-26, 01:28 PM
By the way, anybody remember who killed Steel Guy?
Zexion's green lantern girl ripped his head off with her powers while he was surrendering, and there was a bit of a buzz about it for a while.

Mina Kobold
2010-11-26, 02:42 PM
Zexion's green lantern girl ripped his head off with her powers while he was surrendering, and there was a bit of a buzz about it for a while.

Great! That means I can make a comic involving Yelloveak, Steel Guy and Deadpool-esque textboxes* >:D

MWAHAHAHA!

HA!

*In design and in how serious their content is, they are not going to break any walls... Yet :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-26, 03:26 PM
*In design and in how serious their content is, they are not going to break any walls... Yet :smalltongue:

I just realized how little we've actually broken the fourth wall in this plot. ABR is usually (read: in FFF) containing nothing resembling a fourth wall, and yet in ABR Corps there hasn't been any wall damage that I can remember.

I made Q lean on the fourth wall a couple of times, but I don't think he's actually outright broken it yet.

Rae Artemi
2010-11-26, 03:36 PM
I just realized how little we've actually broken the fourth wall in this plot. ABR is usually (read: in FFF) containing nothing resembling a fourth wall, and yet in ABR Corps there hasn't been any wall damage that I can remember.

I made Q lean on the fourth wall a couple of times, but I don't think he's actually outright broken it yet.

I'm still planning on doing Deathpond, so it's just a matter of time.:smalltongue:

HalfTangible
2010-11-26, 04:22 PM
I'm still planning on doing Deathpond, so it's just a matter of time.:smalltongue:

Wouldn't it be lifepond or something?

And if he doesn't know that he's a parody i'm gonna sock someonething

Threeshades
2010-11-26, 04:53 PM
Wouldn't it be lifepond or something?

Why would it be?

We also have fantasticman, not Inframan and Arachnidude, not Flyguy.
We have the Bulk, not the Shrivelled Remains.

Do you see where I'm getting at?

HalfTangible
2010-11-26, 05:53 PM
Why would it be?

We also have fantasticman, not Inframan and Arachnidude, not Flyguy.
We have the Bulk, not the Shrivelled Remains.

Do you see where I'm getting at?

Does the first half of Deadpool's name have anything to do with his character? Far as i know, his superpower is breaking the fourth wall, causing anger in everyone he talks too, and rapid respiratory upset of the audience.

And Arachnadude has three As =P

V'icternus
2010-11-26, 09:52 PM
Dude.

They are not opposites of their counterparts... they are parodies. Meaning they are the same, but played for laughs.
Deadpool = Deathpond because Death is similar to Dead and Pond is similar to pool.
The names are similar in the same way as the characters are similar.
This is the entire concept of the names being the way they are.

And when Threeshades adequately exemplifies this, you somehow take it to mean that we are assuming it has something to do with the character's powers.

So, to recap, names of parody characters = similar to names of actual characters.

V'icternus, clearing up misunderstandings wherever he goes.
For the children.

HalfTangible
2010-11-26, 09:55 PM
Dude.

They are not opposites of their counterparts... they are parodies. Meaning they are the same, but played for laughs.
Deadpool = Deathpond because Death is similar to Dead and Pond is similar to pool.
The names are similar in the same way as the characters are similar.
This is the entire concept of the names being the way they are.

And when Threeshades adequately exemplifies this, you somehow take it to mean that we are assuming it has something to do with the character's powers.

So, to recap, names of parody characters = similar to names of actual characters.

V'icternus, clearing up misunderstandings wherever he goes.
For the children.

I thought you said 'Deadpond' :smallconfused: my bad.

I assumed that the names were kept similar when it had something to do with the character (not their powers specifically) but were still made different to exemplify that it was a parody.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-26, 10:04 PM
Either way, I had a better idea for "Deathpond".

Anybody else rememeber the scene from Superman/Batman Annual where there was this guy who looked an awful lot like Deathstroke, yet had all the characteristics of Deadpool? And something happened each time before he was able to say his name?

That's what some in the business (by which I mean what some of us who visit TvTropes regularly) call a "Lawyer Friendly Cameo". We really don't need to name this guy, and we could pretend he IS Deadpool (and have the character himself make note of it as traditional Deadpool style, but never outright say the his own true name). It'd be great! Really! :smallbiggrin:

Rae Artemi
2010-11-26, 10:08 PM

Anybody else rememeber the scene from Superman/Batman Annual where there was this guy who looked an awful lot like Deathstroke, yet had all the characteristics of Deadpool? And something happened each time before he was able to say his name?

That's what some in the business (by which I mean what some of us who visit TvTropes regularly) call a "Lawyer Friendly Cameo". We really don't need to name this guy, and we could pretend he IS Deadpool (and have the character himself make note of it as traditional Deadpool style, but never outright say the his own true name). It'd be great! Really! :smallbiggrin:

I don't remember it, but I read about it, on that very website you mentioned in your post there. I was just going to have him pretty much flat out acknowledge that he was a blatant parody of Deadpool, among other things, but your idea could work too.

Maxios
2010-11-26, 10:14 PM
(Looks at recent FFF: Reboot Strips)

One question: Is Rae on Team Good, or Team Evil, as it appears in one recent FFF strip, he attacked someone on good's airship?
Also, my next strip will be up tomorrow

Rae Artemi
2010-11-26, 10:15 PM
(Looks at recent FFF: Reboot Strips)

One question: Is Rae on Team Good, or Team Evil, as it appears in one recent FFF strip, he attacked someone on good's airship?
Also, my next strip will be up tomorrow

Rae's on team good. The guy he attacked was a third party who had been trying to take the key.

HalfTangible
2010-11-26, 10:21 PM

Can he be a lawyer?

Also: Didn't you do that with Spiderman already?

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-26, 10:39 PM
Can he be a lawyer?

Also: Didn't you do that with Spiderman already?

I suppose we kinda did it for all of our heroes. Or did we? >.>

I've already revealed in the second last comic I made that these heroes aren't exactly as heroic as they appear to be. Though the Deadpool copy could probably just be himself, without any of the changes to the personality we're giving to these other characters.

Also, before I forget...

Does the first half of Deadpool's name have anything to do with his character? Far as i know, his superpower is breaking the fourth wall, causing anger in everyone he talks too, and rapid respiratory upset of the audience.

Firstly, Deadpool got his name in the Weapon X program (the same program that gave Wolverine his special skeleton), when all the other test subjects had a betting pool for who would be dead first (though in actuality it was because Deadpool was originally a rip-off of Deathstroke of Teen Titans, and the name was a joke about that).

Secondly, his powers and noteworthy abilities are:
1. Super Healing Factor (heals REALLY quickly due to getting Wolverine's healing factor from Weapon X experiments)
2. Super Insainity (causing him to be completely unpredictable, as well as break the fourth wall and make other hilarious jokes, non-sequiters and pop-cultre refrences. Also makes mind reading or mind control impossible)
3. Completely immortal (due to the results of a love triangle with Death and Thanos)
4. A teleporting device he usually has
5. Great martial arts skills and gun skills

Other notes for those who have never read Deadpool comics: his speech boxes are yellow, as well as his caption boxes (unless they're white with courier font).

Maxios
2010-11-26, 10:41 PM
I never even heard of Deadpool before Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. And because of his costume, I thought he could have been one of Spider Man's clones.

Rae Artemi
2010-11-26, 10:42 PM
Other notes for those who have never read Deadpool comics: his speech boxes are yellow, as well as his caption boxes (unless they're white with courier font).

Or a whole bunch of other colors, sometimes, each with different personalities. Y'know, cause he's crazy.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-26, 10:45 PM
I never even heard of Deadpool before Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. And because of his costume, I thought he could have been one of Spider Man's clones.

Well, apperently Deadpool's costume was the costume they were ORIGINALLY going to give to Spider-man (or so I hear. I think it's just ripping of Deathstroke again with Spider-man thrown in to make him more popular). He could be considered a "darker" version of Spider-man, though. Their pasts and personalities do have some similarities and many have compared them in this way.

Also, you've never heard of Deadpool before then? Strange. He's so present in the current comic industry, a lot of people say he's overexposed.

Than again, if you don't read comics, it's understandable.

Maxios
2010-11-26, 10:46 PM
Well, apperently Deadpool's costume was the costume they were ORIGINALLY going to give to Spider-man (or so I hear. I think it's just ripping of Deathstroke again with Spider-man thrown in to make him more popular). He could be considered a "darker" version of Spider-man, though. Their pasts and personalities due have some similarities and many have compared them in this way.

Also, you've never heard of Deadpool before then? Strange. He's so present in the current comic industry, a lot of people say he's overexposed.

Than again, if you don't read comics, it's understandable.

I read a bunch of comics, I just never read one with Deadpool in it

Edit: I'm going to begin working on my next FFF: Reboot strip right now, so it may be up tonight. Maxios is going to tell a Team Good character why he attacked the Half-Orc. Does anyone volunteer their character?

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-26, 10:56 PM
I read a bunch of comics :smallannoyed:
I just never read one with Deadpool in it

Edit: I'm going to begin working on my next FFF: Reboot strip right now, so it may be up tonight

Which is even more strange, because he has so many different series.

Deadpool (classic)*,
Cable and Deadpool*,
Deadpool,
Deadpool: A Merc With A Mouth,
Deadpool Team-Up,
Deadpool Corps,
Deadpool MAX,
Deadpool Pulp*,
Deadpool: The Circle Chase*,
Deadpool: Sins of the Past*,
Deadpool: Suicide Kings*
Wade Wilson's War*,
Hulked Out Heroes* (where he is basically the villain)
And tons of other guest apperances in other Marvel comics.

* Miniseries or ended.

He's basically the new Wolverine (in that he's become a sure way to get people to buy the book they're trying to sell just by putting him on the cover.

Seriously. He's got more comics coming out monthly than SPIDER-MAN. :smallamused:

Zexion
2010-11-26, 10:57 PM
I loved Cable and Deadpool. :smallbiggrin:

Maxios
2010-11-26, 11:00 PM
Which is even more strange, because he has so many different series.

Deadpool (classic)*,
Cable and Deadpool*,
Deadpool,
Deadpool: A Merc With A Mouth,
Deadpool Team-Up,
Deadpool Corps,
Deadpool MAX,
Deadpool Pulp*,
Deadpool: The Circle Chase*,
Deadpool: Sins of the Past*,
Deadpool: Suicide Kings*
Wade Wilson's War*,
Hulked Out Heroes* (where he is basically the villain)
And tons of other guest apperances in other Marvel comics.

* Miniseries or ended.

He's basically the new Wolverine (in that he's become a sure way to get people to buy the book they're trying to sell just by putting him on the cover.

Seriously. He's got more comics coming out monthly than SPIDER-MAN. :smallamused:

That stinks. I guess the web head isn't Marvel's juggernaut anymore.
Which is weird, as there is a character named Juggernaut

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-26, 11:00 PM
[EDIT]@^: Stinks? IT ROCKS! Deadpool is awesome! :smallbiggrin:

I loved Cable and Deadpool. :smallbiggrin:

So did I (though I actually haven't read much of it).

Fun fact for those not in the know: It focused more on Cable (which is why his name was first) yet in the upcoming collections they actually changed the name of the comic to "Deadpool & Cable". Because of Deadpool's popularity, obviously.

Maxios
2010-11-26, 11:04 PM
Sure Deadpool is awesome, but Spider Man is awesome

HalfTangible
2010-11-26, 11:19 PM
"Hey, it's me, Deadpool! I shot you! =D"

Mina Kobold
2010-11-27, 05:48 AM
That stinks. I guess the web head isn't Marvel's juggernaut anymore.
Which is weird, as there is a character named Juggernaut

He is the single character from marvel that nearly (as in, my great-grandfather may not, since he's older than WW1) all Danes know about.

I assume he is the same among most other countries' non-comic reading population :smallsmile:

But you are right, he is not the top selling character anymore, and hasn't been for longer than Deadpool existed. Frankly, was he ever more popular than the X-men? I'm not sure.

But fear not! He is still hilarious in anything he's in, we are just reluctant to read it because of what Marvel did to him :smallfrown:

But we'll get over it, once the responsible have been sacrificed to Mephisto to undo it :smallwink:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-27, 09:47 AM
"Hey, it's me, Deadpool! I shot you! =D"

"NOOOOOOOOOO! THAAAAT WAAAAAS MY FAAAAVOUURITE GUUUUUN!" :smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2010-11-27, 03:33 PM
Since everybody else has just been talking about introducing "Deathpond" instead of actually doing it, I thought I'd take the liberty and do it myself.

ABR Corps
http://i51.tinypic.com/207ol93.png

:smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

Aww, they both look so sad in the last panel.

Now I have a chance to actually have Deathpond interact with Steel Guy and Yelloveak's boxversation once I get to that comic. Hurrah!

I just hope I can work faster than snails-laughing-at-me-while-they-slither-past :smalltongue:

Rae Artemi
2010-11-27, 05:11 PM
Dammit Q, I was actually making a comic right now! :smallfurious:
Not one with Deathpond though.
I'm still gonna do it, just gonna put it before yours, just to give you heck with the archiving :smalltongue:

GrlumpTheElder
2010-11-27, 06:49 PM
Q, has the ARB:C archive been updated?

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-27, 06:49 PM
Dammit Q, I was actually making a comic right now! :smallfurious:
Not one with Deathpond though.
I'm still gonna do it, just gonna put it before yours, just to give you heck with the archiving :smalltongue:

Sorry dood. :smallfrown:

[EDIT]

Q, has the ARB:C archive been updated?

Not yet it hasn't, no.

I should probably get on that. :smalleek:

[EDITEDIT] Yup. The archive is complete...for now.

One notable thing, Grlump. You made two comics, one being your character killing Bulk, and they other having your character explain how bulk was going to be killed to Green Lantern Q. I included both in an order that made BOTH canon. :smallwink:

Lavidor
2010-11-29, 10:04 AM
Psst! Your links are broken:
"Blue Light Straightjacket" img88.imageshack.us/img88/8936/abrcorps1.png
"Practise his Lines" i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy293/HalfTangible/GiTP/ABRC13.png
"The Blunderforce!" Probably has something to do with imageshack sucking.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-11-29, 03:00 PM
Psst! Your links are broken:
"Blue Light Straightjacket" img88.imageshack.us/img88/8936/abrcorps1.png
"Practise his Lines" i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy293/HalfTangible/GiTP/ABRC13.png
"The Blunderforce!" Probably has something to do with imageshack sucking.

Thanks. :smallredface:

Mina Kobold
2010-12-05, 07:39 AM
It's been quiet lately, haven't it?

Anybody making a comic? I am but homework keeps me from finishing it :smallsigh:

Thus why I need to build a hoework-bot :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-05, 08:00 AM
It's been quiet lately, haven't it?

Anybody making a comic? I am but homework keeps me from finishing it :smallsigh:

Thus why I need to build a hoework-bot :smalltongue:

Hoework-bot? Sounds sexy. :smallamused::smalltongue:

Anyway yeah, I'm making a comic. I would have had it finished yesterday, but I instead watched the TGWTG Livestream Charity Drive.

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-05, 12:44 PM
Charity? :smallmad:

Mina Kobold
2010-12-05, 01:22 PM
Hoework-bot? Sounds sexy. :smallamused::smalltongue:

Anyway yeah, I'm making a comic. I would have had it finished yesterday, but I instead watched the TGWTG Livestream Charity Drive.

Sorry, homework bot.

The person responsible for that typo has been sacked and rehired in lieu of being the only person that work for me (IE myself) :smalltongue:

EDIT: They have a charity drive?! I must see it!

Once I have an ounce fo free time :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-05, 02:05 PM
EDIT: They have a charity drive?! I must see it!

Once I have an ounce fo free time :smalltongue:

It was live, meaning that you've already missed it.

They said during the stream that they may have it tapped and put up on the site, but it's doubtful.

Which is sad, because I only got to see a small part of it. They were making fun of each other, calling people who donated (with hilarious hijinks involving answering machines and possible wrong numbers), Spoony showed off the pilot episode of his new show Deadliest Character, where he made Mechagodzilla fight the Megazord from Power Rangers (complete with the Angry Videogame Nerd and Linkara fighting about which side would win) and was every bit as epic as it sounds, they did a live Brad Tries trying a soft drink called Bawls, a marshmellow pizza and a penis made of corn, and a Coffee With Bargo where he discussed the sexual subtext of Alice In Wonderland. That is all I got to see.

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-05, 02:23 PM
Speaking of Smooth Moves, Q? :smallfrown:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-05, 02:32 PM
Speaking of Smooth Moves, Q? :smallfrown:

What? :smallconfused::smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-05, 05:40 PM
Update it.

-skimmer-
2010-12-05, 06:58 PM
I feel like I should be doing something very important right now:smalleek:

Lavidor
2010-12-06, 06:07 AM
My computer isn't working. I'm currently typing from a laptop, which has been configured with Vista (:smallmad:). The worst implication of this is that I can't work on my projects, which include 2 storyboarded comics.

P.S. Vista is indeed as bad as you've heard.

HalfTangible
2010-12-06, 08:54 AM
P.S. Vista is indeed as bad as you've heard.

Never worked bad for me :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2010-12-06, 10:14 AM

Mine works fine as well.

As do my Windows 7 one, even though I have heard more bad about it than I have ever heard anything about Vista.

Maybe we're just computer-lucky? :smalltongue:

HalfTangible
2010-12-06, 01:19 PM
Mine works fine as well.

As do my Windows 7 one, even though I have heard more bad about it than I have ever heard anything about Vista.

Maybe we're just computer-lucky? :smalltongue:

Possibly. But most of those complaints revolve around the OS itself, right? I tend to stick to games, the internet and other software. That might be why.

Gotta type up an ABRC comic before i go back to school and get a massive pile of Final Review stuff =(

Mina Kobold
2010-12-06, 03:54 PM
Possibly. But most of those complaints revolve around the OS itself, right? I tend to stick to games, the internet and other software. That might be why.

Gotta type up an ABRC comic before i go back to school and get a massive pile of Final Review stuff =(

...What else can you use a computer for but software?

Final Review sounds like an awesome Final Fantasy themed review show, what is it? :3

HalfTangible
2010-12-06, 04:04 PM
...What else can you use a computer for but software?

Final Review sounds like an awesome Final Fantasy themed review show, what is it? :3

Reviews.

For my Final.

At junior college.

:smalltongue: :tongue: :smalltongue:

Maxios
2010-12-06, 05:12 PM
I got a new idea for an ABR strip, involving a nameless Pink lantern getting taunted by various superheroes

Threeshades
2010-12-06, 09:03 PM

Well it didn't save you from choosing Pumkin-headed hairless gorilla chick as your race for a roleplaying game, so it clearly can't be that good.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-06, 09:34 PM
Well it didn't save you from choosing Pumkin-headed hairless gorilla chick as your race for a roleplaying game, so it clearly can't be that good.

And she wants to be a whore.

You really should have thought that one out better, HT.

HalfTangible
2010-12-06, 09:46 PM

And she wants to be a whore.

You really should have thought that one out better, HT.

I THOUGHT hobgoblins were just orange humanoids with tusks and pointy ears for the 8 billionth time ><

Also: She has hair :smallwink: :smallcool: :smalltongue:

Rule of cool, bitches!

EDIT: Wait, how would Vista have saved me from picking a hobgoblin that i mainly picked for the con and dex bonus?

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-06, 10:37 PM
All I know is that you are a GODLESS MONSTER and deserve to die painfully.

YOU DIE TONIGHT! :smallfurious:

HalfTangible
2010-12-06, 10:39 PM
All I know is that you are a GODLESS MONSTER and deserve to die painfully.

YOU DIE TONIGHT! :smallfurious:

I'm not a godless monster. I'm just an orange human. With tusks.

And an extremely ugly face.

And a wolf for a best fr- REGIS GET OFF OF QUARDIIRA!

But it's not even noon D=

Rae Artemi
2010-12-06, 10:43 PM
I'm not a godless monster. I'm just an orange human. With tusks.

And an extremely ugly face.

And a wolf for a best fr- REGIS GET OFF OF QUARDIIRA!

And then the parrothorsebuffalo licks Quaardiira. And kicks Regis.

But anyway, wouldn't this discussion go better in the actually OOC thread for the campaign?

HalfTangible
2010-12-06, 10:45 PM
And then the parrothorsebuffalo licks Quaardiira. And kicks Regis.

But anyway, wouldn't this discussion go better in the actually OOC thread for the campaign?

Probably. But this is less of a discussion and more of a joking around session.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-06, 10:46 PM
Probably. But this is less of a discussion and more of a joking around session.

Exactly what an OOC is for.

HalfTangible
2010-12-07, 01:41 AM
What's the name of the captain marvel parody? Commander Wonder?

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-07, 07:00 AM
What's the name of the captain marvel parody? Commander Wonder?

Captain Spectacle.

Bradakhan
2010-12-07, 12:43 PM
ABRC
*snip*

Just out of curiosity, is the text in this one blurry to anybody else?

Parts of it do seem slightly blurry, but it's still readable.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-07, 10:30 PM
Well, that's the second death threat that Q has gotten in the past five minutes.

I'm still in the process of making the comic with the first, of course...

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-07, 10:41 PM
Well, that's the second death threat that Q has gotten in the past five minutes.

A real charmer, isn't he? :smalltongue:

HalfTangible
2010-12-07, 11:34 PM

Oh, Ketham didn't threaten Q.

:smallamused: :smalltongue:

EDIT: I'm kinda surprised nobody brought up the line about how enjoying murder isn't always a bad thing :smallconfused:

GrlumpTheElder
2010-12-08, 07:11 AM

I'll have to make that a third

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-08, 07:25 AM
I wonder what Q would actually say in this situation.

Either "Is it just me, or does it seem like everybody doesn't like me? :smallfrown:" or "Haters gonna hate. :smallamused:"

I can't decide which to actually put in the next comic.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-09, 09:25 PM
ABRCorps:

http://i53.tinypic.com/muzj29.gif (http://i53.tinypic.com/muzj29.jpg)
(Linked due it's size, I'll upload smaller version of it later on when compresion button stops breaking my gifs)

Firstly, EP.IC.NEEEEEES! Nice animation! :smallbiggrin:

Secondly, oh dear. Q has gotten quite an offer, now. :smalleek::smallamused:

[EDIT] Also, the League HQ isn't left undefended. Only the strongest memebers are out and about on the front lines. Everybody else is guarding the building. But regardless, they probably wouldn't do a very great job stopping Q. :smallamused:

-skimmer-
2010-12-09, 09:37 PM
Firstly, EP.IC.NEEEEEES! Nice animation! :smallbiggrin:

Secondly, oh dear. Q has gotten quite an offer, now. :smalleek::smallamused:

Glad you like it:smallbiggrin:

[EDIT] Also, the League HQ isn't left undefended. Only the strongest memebers are out and about on the front lines. Everybody else is guarding the building. But regardless, they probably wouldn't do a very great job stopping Q. :smallamused:

I know that, there's actually a hero in there I have yet to introduce:smalltongue:

HalfTangible
2010-12-09, 09:47 PM
I started this post with the phrase "if i were gay"

Then i realized how creepy the last half was and decided to just say 'good job'

Lavidor
2010-12-10, 06:17 AM
:smallmad:You guys are totally muscling in on my territory! I'm the one with a non-existant entity telling him to kill things, and I broke into the base!

I drew 2 storyboards about while my computer was down. It's back, by the way.
:smallwink:

-skimmer-
2010-12-14, 05:05 AM
EW:
-snip-

Finally made this!

Hmm, nice artstyle....I might want to request something from you in the near future:smallsmile:

Mina Kobold
2010-12-14, 11:26 AM
Hmm, nice artstyle....I might want to request something from you in the near future:smallsmile:

Hurrah! I has praise! Thank you :smallsmile:

Now to ruin my reputation with poor art! :smalltongue:

And now to get everybody posting, will FI start up again soon? I have a comic in the planning but it's unlikely that I will get to it before January.
IA, FFFR, FFRPGs and Yuletide/Christmas/Winter solstice/ThankOdinTheWorldIsNotEndingThisYear celebration does not leave much free time in December.

It does leave plenty of gingerbread cookies, though :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-14, 12:39 PM
And now to get everybody posting, will FI start up again soon? I

That is a good question. I believe Mad Mask was making a comic (and said he was going to include Green Shirt Q in it, so I didn't want to make another FI incase it interferes with it) but that was a while ago. I may just end up making an FI comic and forgetting all about it.

Looking back, I'm not sure I really like the portrayal of the Qs in FI. I think I'm going to bring them both back to their original mannerisms and personalities through some kind of half-baked handwave or something.

Oh, and when the Christmas break starts, I should be making comics like there's no tomorrow. It's just that this week is pretty homework-heavy, being the last week before school ends.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-14, 02:35 PM
That is a good question. I believe Mad Mask was making a comic (and said he was going to include Green Shirt Q in it, so I didn't want to make another FI incase it interferes with it) but that was a while ago. I may just end up making an FI comic and forgetting all about it.

Looking back, I'm not sure I really like the portrayal of the Qs in FI. I think I'm going to bring them both back to their original mannerisms and personalities through some kind of half-baked handwave or something.

Oh, and when the Christmas break starts, I should be making comics like there's no tomorrow. It's just that this week is pretty homework-heavy, being the last week before school ends.

Lucky you, I don't even have Christmas breka until the 23rd :smallfrown:

But I have plenty of time to draw random stuff in the breaks so expect a comic sooner or later :D

-skimmer-
2010-12-14, 04:46 PM
And now to get everybody posting, will FI start up again soon? I have a comic in the planning but it's unlikely that I will get to it before January.
IA, FFFR, FFRPGs and Yuletide/Christmas/Winter solstice/ThankOdinTheWorldIsNotEndingThisYear celebration does not leave much free time in December.

I have a little FI project in making and grand plans with the setting, so yes. Right now I'm just using the time when nobody makes comics for it to invent a different way to tell it's story and I'm totally not going to let it die....

Actually January would be great time to do FI again and I'm certainly looking forward to it:smallsmile:

From what I know, we'll see MM uploading like 12 comics at once when the time comes:smalltongue:
Speaking of which, wasn't there a comic where GSQ talked to Sultan about transport to Merinas? It was deleted, but I still thought GSQ is going to be there somehow:smallconfused:

It could be just played differently. I'm not really a fan of gory scenes and unnecessary violence, but I like the idea of an avenger with nothing to lose destined to save the world. Perhaps try to imagine how else a character with such a cool title could behave like in this setting....
As for RSQ, except that he's no longer that evil plotting jerk I liked so much from the old FFF archive, I don't see many changes here....

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-14, 05:22 PM
From what I know, we'll see MM uploading like 12 comics at once when the time comes:smalltongue:
Speaking of which, wasn't there a comic where GSQ talked to Sultan about transport to Merinas? It was deleted, but I still thought GSQ is going to be there somehow:smallconfused:

Uh, yeah. He's coming to Merinas, he's just going with the group instead. In Mad Mask's comic (I'm assuming).

I did make a comic with him getting on the plane, but I took that down due to controversy of the technology level in this bizarre, utterly messed up fantasy setting.

It could be just played differently. I'm not really a fan of gory scenes and unnecessary violence, but I like the idea of an avenger with nothing to lose destined to save the world. Perhaps try to imagine how else a character with such a cool title could behave like in this setting....
As for RSQ, except that he's no longer that evil plotting jerk I liked so much from the old FFF archive, I don't see many changes here....

Yeah. I have a lot of fun drawing very gory scenes, but looking back it REALLY doesn't fit Green-shirt Q. I'm thinking I might find some way to change him so that he is STILL "an avenger with nothing to lose destined to save the world", but a heck of a lot more light hearted. I'm not sure how I could even possibly manage to take the character down to that after, well, killing to UNA guys in cold blood by smacking them with one another until the streets ran red with their blood, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

As for Redshirt Q, that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Again, I'm not sure how I'd make him manipulative again (what he would be plotting about) but again, I'm sure I'll think of something.

HalfTangible
2010-12-14, 06:07 PM
As for Redshirt Q, that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Again, I'm not sure how I'd make him manipulative again (what he would be plotting about) but again, I'm sure I'll think of something.

Maybe he found out GSQ is stronger when ticked off and tricked him into thinking his wife was dead?

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-14, 06:28 PM
Maybe he found out GSQ is stronger when ticked off and tricked him into thinking his wife was dead?

Not a bad idea, but to me it sounds a little "crossing-the-moral-event-horizon (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoralEventHorizon)"y. Too much so for my taste. :smalleek:

HalfTangible
2010-12-14, 07:09 PM
Not a bad idea, but to me it sounds a little "crossing-the-moral-event-horizon (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoralEventHorizon)"y. Too much so for my taste. :smalleek:

There was a new rule up recently that any TVtrops link requires a warning placed next to it saying that it would waste several hours of your life. :smalltongue:

Jokes aside...

Split personality, maybe?

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-14, 07:48 PM
There was a new rule up recently that any TVtrops link requires a warning placed next to it saying that it would waste several hours of your life. :smalltongue:

Jokes aside...

Split personality, maybe?

Eh. Perhaps.

I'm starting to think that maybe I should just keep them as they are, and that other plots like ABR Corps and FFFR is where I'd write the characters normally. It's just easier, I'm thinking.

Lyinginbedmon
2010-12-14, 07:56 PM
There is a very big master plan in FI for Ins and the HSE side of things, though I'm pretty busy to be carrying it out myself.

HalfTangible
2010-12-14, 08:21 PM
My next comic is a fight scene. What is the extent of captain marvel/captain spectacle's powers?

Rae Artemi
2010-12-14, 08:40 PM
My next comic is a fight scene. What is the extent of captain marvel/captain spectacle's powers?

Imagine superman, but he can also shoot lightning.

I could be wrong, but from what I've heard, that's pretty much it.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-14, 08:51 PM
Imagine superman, but he can also shoot lightning.

I could be wrong, but from what I've heard, that's pretty much it.

He calls down lightning and uses lightning by shouting(in this version of the character) "Alakazam!" I don't think he has laser eyes or super breath like Superman does, though. Oh, and his powers are fueled by magic and a bunch of gods, which comes up more often for his mainstream counterpart than you might think.

Oh, and FYI, his secret identity is actually a 10 year old kid. You might wanna restrain your character from doing anything too violent.

HalfTangible
2010-12-14, 09:00 PM
He calls down lightning and uses lightning by shouting(in this version of the character) "Alakazam!" I don't think he has laser eyes or super breath like Superman does, though. Oh, and his powers are fueled by magic and a bunch of gods, which comes up more often for his mainstream counterpart than you might think.

Oh, and FYI, his secret identity is actually a 10 year old kid. You might wanna restrain your character from doing anything too violent.

If he's a ten year old kid why is he superman's size and kicking considerable ass?

EDIT: Also? Ketham's going to do whatever it takes to disable him if he thinks Spectacle's gonna kill somebody.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-14, 09:11 PM
If he's a ten year old kid why is he superman's size and kicking considerable ass?

EDIT: Also? Ketham's going to do whatever it takes to disable him if he thinks Spectacle's gonna kill somebody.

Because even though he's a kid, he's been giving the ability to turn into the superhero Captain Marvel by a wizard. So can turn into the adult-sized Captain by saying the magic word, and saying it again to change back into his regular self. Basically he's a kid in a superpowered adult's body. That's why he's so hammy, it's because he is how kids see superheros.

Fair enough if Ketham kills Captain Spectacle. Just remember that he has the maturity, knowledge, and experience of a 10 year old kid. You may, MAY, want to go a little easy on him if you don't want people making the mistake that Ketham is evil.

HalfTangible
2010-12-14, 11:06 PM
Because even though he's a kid, he's been giving the ability to turn into the superhero Captain Marvel by a wizard. So can turn into the adult-sized Captain by saying the magic word, and saying it again to change back into his regular self. Basically he's a kid in a superpowered adult's body. That's why he's so hammy, it's because he is how kids see superheros.

Fair enough if Ketham kills Captain Spectacle. Just remember that he has the maturity, knowledge, and experience of a 10 year old kid. You may, MAY, want to go a little easy on him if you don't want people making the mistake that Ketham is evil.
Riiiiiiight. Mistake.

>.>

<.<

EDIT: Come on, Q. Everybody already thinks he's evil. Or at least a jerk.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-14, 11:44 PM
Riiiiiiight. Mistake.

>.>

<.<

EDIT: Come on, Q. Everybody already thinks he's evil. Or at least a jerk.

Yeah, just warning you, if Ketham does kill what amounts to a superpowered ten year old, Rae is going to kill him. Rae will kill him until he is dead.

That is, assuming I can get off my lazy ass and make a comic...

HalfTangible
2010-12-14, 11:48 PM
Yeah, just warning you, if Ketham does kill what amounts to a superpowered ten year old, Rae is going to kill him. Rae will kill him until he is dead.

That is, assuming I can get off my lazy ass and make a comic...

Ketham prefers disabling to death. (see ripped wings) if it comes down to it, he'll kill him. But it won't come down to it.

Also: How, exactly, is Ketham going to know the guy is a ten year old?

I just realized it was irrelevant since he's a mage himself. And i actually already thought of a way it'd be irrelevant beforehand.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-15, 01:39 AM
Ketham prefers disabling to death. (see ripped wings) if it comes down to it, he'll kill him. But it won't come down to it.

I just realized it was irrelevant since he's a mage himself. And i actually already thought of a way it'd be irrelevant beforehand.

You could do the same thing Superman did to him in JLU.

Marvel was holding him up and shouting Shazam! (Magic word!) to zap Supes when Supes switched them, turning him back to Billy (the kid) and just holding a hand over his mouth so he couldn't turn back.

Do a variant of that and everybody will be happy :D

If they're not, I'll send more hammy superheroes at them! :smalltongue:

Bradakhan
2010-12-15, 07:09 AM

Well he did manage to get a casino manager/ALF spy into UNA-owned territory. Sounds pretty manipulative to me (or just simple ignorance :smalltongue:).
I will make the next part of that eventually.

But how can we get Aquaman into space? :smallwink:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-15, 07:09 AM

I'm thinking I'm gonna try to find the time to make a comic sometime soon with Captain Spectacle, letting some comments pass. Whether that be today or when Christmas break starts for me highly depends.

HalfTangible
2010-12-15, 08:06 AM
You could do the same thing Superman did to him in JLU.

Marvel was holding him up and shouting Shazam! (Magic word!) to zap Supes when Supes switched them, turning him back to Billy (the kid) and just holding a hand over his mouth so he couldn't turn back.

Do a variant of that and everybody will be happy :D

Dammit! :smallmad: Now it's gonna look like you gave me the idea... :smallfrown:

Mina Kobold
2010-12-15, 08:46 AM
But how can we get Aquaman into space? :smallwink:

The guy solved being chained to a rock while a villain was planning to murder his son and rule his empire by chopping off his own hand and attaching a harpoon to the stump.

I don't think physics dare stand in his way :smalleek:

Dammit! :smallmad: Now it's gonna look like you gave me the idea... :smallfrown:

Teehee. Sorry.

You really had that exact idea already?

Coincidences are fun :D

HalfTangible
2010-12-15, 10:45 AM
Teehee. Sorry.

You really had that exact idea already?

Coincidences are fun :D

Ketham was going to hit his nervous system with magic in a way that transformed him back into his non-powered form. At which point Ketham would express surprise that it was a kid and start asking questions about the necrotising of his forces allies.

It would take about four questions before he remembered they were in space and without magical powers the kid would die via the air in his body expanding within a few seconds. At which point he would be plane shifted to the altruist plane for healing.

Might still do that =/

Mina Kobold
2010-12-15, 10:46 AM
Ketham was going to hit his nervous system with magic in a way that transformed him back into his non-powered form. At which point Ketham would express surprise that it was a kid and start asking questions about the necrotising of his forces allies.

It would take about four questions before he remembered they were in space and without magical powers the kid would die via the air in his body expanding within a few seconds. At which point he would be plane shifted to the altruist plane for healing.

Might still do that =/

His powers are magical and divine at that, how does:

Hitting his nervous system

affect them?

Me confused @_@

HalfTangible
2010-12-15, 10:52 AM
His powers are magical and divine at that, how does:

Hitting his nervous system

affect them?

Me confused @_@
Shut up, that's how :smalltongue:

Seriously though:
He has to control the powers SOMEHOW.

Mina Kobold
2010-12-15, 11:31 AM
Shut up, that's how :smalltongue:

Seriously though:
He has to control the powers SOMEHOW.

Yes, by shouting Alakazam! and be hit by divine lightning from the gods, or have it hit somebody else in which case it just hurt. As I said, covering his mouth prevents him from transforming

This post was bought to you by Comic Fanboys United, read at own risk

HalfTangible
2010-12-15, 12:08 PM
Yes, by shouting Alakazam! and be hit by divine lightning from the gods, or have it hit somebody else in which case it just hurt. As I said, covering his mouth prevents him from transforming

This post was bought to you by Comic Fanboys United, read at own risk

Well in that case
shut up :smallfrown: i just wanna fry someone's nervous system, is that so wrong?

JA:frying his system transforms him BACK and the fact he's in space (and also not breathing) prevents him from doing it again

-skimmer-
2010-12-15, 01:26 PM
Uh, yeah. He's coming to Merinas, he's just going with the group instead. In Mad Mask's comic (I'm assuming).

Uhh, don't wait for him....as far as I know, he is currently working on some sort of FI backstory series about Igon minoblendy(cca 3-6 comics, first one here (http://kinogo.com/victor/fi/comics/fi13.png)) and then about Ikaeru Blaine and wanted to post them all at once + he's still suposed to wrap up that revolution thingy (two (http://kinogo.com/victor/fi/comics/fi11.png) comics (http://kinogo.com/victor/fi/comics/fi12.png))

Any future events involving Merinas are pretty much left up to me and anyone else who makes comic for it....oh, and you know what happens when you wait for MM:smalltongue:

I did make a comic with him getting on the plane, but I took that down due to controversy of the technology level in this bizarre, utterly messed up fantasy setting.

It was about how it would take Q days to fly to Merinas by plane, which was something that could be simply handwaved for plot convenience....

Well he did manage to get a casino manager/ALF spy into UNA-owned territory. Sounds pretty manipulative to me (or just simple ignorance :smalltongue:).
I will make the next part of that eventually.

Citizen, all territories belong to UNA! The air you're breathing? It belongs to UNA as well! The whole world is UNA! Any citizen thinking otherwise is an ALF-wizard-traitor and should immediatelly report to the nearest peacekeeper office for termination. Have a nice day:smallsmile:
haha, don't laught, it's true

GrlumpTheElder
2010-12-15, 03:26 PM

Wait, so he's sort of like Banana Man?!?!

Awesome! :smallbiggrin:

Looks like I won't be able to make any comics for a while, work is getting in the way. If anyone wants to use Grlump in a comic in any way, feel free.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-21, 04:30 PM
ABR Corpshttp://www.swfcabin.com/open/1292962919
Geez, I'll need different hosting site....
You're entering new location, please stand by....

I can't see it at all.

If you're looking for a new hosting site, I would recommend Tinypic (http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload), though I have a feeling there's a reason you're using a more complicated hosting site, isn't there?

...Man, this discussion thread has been quiet lately, hasn't it?

-skimmer-
2010-12-21, 04:35 PM
I can't see it at all.

If you're looking for a new hosting site, I would recommend Tinypic (http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload), though I have a feeling there's a reason you're using a more complicated hosting site, isn't there?

...Man, this discussion thread has been quiet lately, hasn't it?

Indeed....wait a bit, I know one other site where it could be uploaded....

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-21, 04:38 PM
Indeed....wait a bit, I know one other site where it could be uploaded....

Wup, now I see. :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-21, 04:40 PM
It sure is taking a long time to "load". :smallconfused:

-skimmer-
2010-12-21, 04:43 PM
It sure is taking a long time to "load". :smallconfused:

Learn to read the white text :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-21, 04:45 PM
Learn to read white text :smalltongue:

Oh. I did read the white text, but I mistook it to mean something else. :smallredface:

So it's just a fake loading screen, then? Albeit an awesome one? :smallsigh:

-skimmer-
2010-12-21, 04:49 PM
Oh. I did read the white text, but I mistook it to mean something else. :smallredface:

So it's just a fake loading screen, then? Albeit an awesome one? :smallsigh:

Yes, for now....I might add more later on when I'll learn with the program a bit....

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-21, 04:54 PM
Yes, for now....I might add more later on when I'll learn with the program a bit....

Alright.

I assumed there would be, you know, a comic afterwards.

Maybe soon, aye? :smallwink::smalltongue:

-skimmer-
2010-12-21, 05:01 PM
Alright.

I assumed there would be, you know, a comic afterwards.

Maybe soon, aye? :smallwink::smalltongue:

ok
This is totally not a filler text

HalfTangible
2010-12-21, 05:28 PM
I'm making one!

Slowly.

Threeshades
2010-12-21, 05:31 PM
For some reason skimmer's and Q's avatars and pictures aren't loading for me anymore. Also the flash thing that skimmer linked to in the main thread isn't loading. :smallconfused:

Ohey now Q's avy is working but mine isn't

now it's only skimmers link. That's what they mean when people say it helps to talk about your problems: They solve themselves.

Bradakhan
2010-12-21, 05:52 PM
I'm guessing the reason so many people aren't around is due to the holidays.

Q, will you be using Green Shirt anytime soon, as I was planning on using him in a comic but I don't want to ruin any ideas you might have had. :smallconfused:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-21, 06:01 PM
I'm guessing the reason so many people aren't around is due to the holidays.

Q, will you be using Green Shirt anytime soon, as I was planning on using him in a comic but I don't want to ruin any ideas you might have had. :smallconfused:

Not really. Go nuts. :smallsmile:

-skimmer-
2010-12-21, 06:16 PM
For some reason skimmer's and Q's avatars and pictures aren't loading for me anymore. Also the flash thing that skimmer linked to in the main thread isn't loading. :smallconfused:

Ohey now Q's avy is working but mine isn't

now it's only skimmers link. That's what they mean when people say it helps to talk about your problems: They solve themselves.

Just bad file hosting, it would load after a while....anyway, it's reuploaded and should be loading instantly now....

Mina Kobold
2010-12-22, 07:20 AM
I'm making one!

Slowly.

I'm getting to making some...

Eventually.

Lavidor
2010-12-22, 09:31 AM
I'm procrastinating!

...continually.

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 10:30 AM
I should make a FEW comics. :smallsigh:

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 10:39 AM
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WATCHED THAT LOADING SCREEN BEFORE CHECKING FOR WHITE TEXT!? :smallfrown:

Lyinginbedmon
2010-12-22, 10:45 AM
Longer than you can comfortably tell us without risking ridicule for idiocy?

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 01:25 PM
... Yes. :smallfrown:

Lyinginbedmon
2010-12-22, 02:04 PM
Not to worry, Boccobsmas (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/Boccobsmas)is all about being together and tolerating the differences of others :smallwink:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-22, 02:06 PM
Not to worry, Boccobsmas (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/Boccobsmas)is all about being together and tolerating the differences of others :smallwink:

We should do an ABR christmas special! With Q as Scrooge and Lying as the ghost of Christmas Past and Nameless as the Ghost of Christmas Future!

I wonder why we never, EVER thought to do that before. :smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 02:16 PM
Don't forget the character who is an angel. :smallwink:

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 02:16 PM
We should do an ABR christmas special! With Q as Scrooge and Lying as the ghost of Christmas Past and Nameless as the Ghost of Christmas Future!

Probably because we'd be too lazy to finish it by christmas?

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-22, 02:24 PM
Probably because we'd be too lazy to finish it by christmas?

What? Really? No way! :smalltongue:
I am alluding to past events involving an ABR Christmas Carol.

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 02:31 PM
Lying's in the kitchen,
Aeldra's in the hall,
GQ's in the bathroom,
punching down the wall!

OH
ABR, ABR
Ketham's such a d***,
Skimmer's ring is done blackening
And RQ is bloody sick

OH
ABR, ABR
Keveak's a kobold
Mama jokes drive Rae insane
and Apathy is yellow! HEY!

Yes, i realize it sucks :smallannoyed: shut up

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-22, 02:34 PM
Lying's in the kitchen,
Aeldra's in the hall,
GQ's in the bathroom,
punching down the wall!

OH
ABR, ABR
Ketham's such a d***,
Skimmer's ring is done blackening
And RQ is bloody sick

OH
ABR, ABR
Keveak's a kobold
Mama jokes drive Rae insane
and Apathy is yellow! HEY!

Yes, i realize it sucks :smallannoyed: shut up

That's actually really clever. The only thing is that GQ in the batroom punching down the wall. The heck? :smallconfused:

Other than that, :smallbiggrin:.

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 02:35 PM
That's actually really clever. The only thing is that GQ in the batroom punching down the wall. The heck? :smallconfused:

Other than that, :smallbiggrin:.

Batman's in the kitchen,
robin's in the hall,
Joker's in the bathroom,
peeing on the wall!

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-22, 02:37 PM
Batman's in the kitchen,
robin's in the hall,
Joker's in the bathroom,
peeing on the wall!

AH. Okay then.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-22, 03:19 PM
Don't forget the character who is an angel. :smallwink:

Rae?

Well, he's half...

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 03:37 PM
Rae?

Well, he's half...

No, the one who gave you the black eye.:smallannoyed:

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 03:40 PM
No, the one who gave you the black eye.:smallannoyed:

RSQ? :smallconfused: i could've sworn the eye was green...

Or did you mean Ketham? His eyes are 90% gray, close enough =/

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 03:41 PM
^Wait, what the hell are you talking about.

The one with the bloody angel wings!

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 03:54 PM
^Wait, what the hell are you talking about.

It's a joke implying RSQ ripped out someone's eye and gave it to Rae for some reason.

The one with the bloody angel wings!

... Ardonius?

I'm waiting for you to remember that CA's wings haven't shown up in ABRC yet =P

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 03:55 PM
... That dosen't mean they don't exist.

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 03:56 PM
... That dosen't mean they don't exist.

You said 'the one with the bloody angel wings'. The wings that, for all we know, no longer exists.

Hell, i assumed it was just a regular guy who LOOKED a lot like the angel from FFFR

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 03:59 PM
Well they both have wings. :smallannoyed:

-skimmer-
2010-12-22, 04:11 PM

I see what you did there and I'm not keeping quiet about it....
1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/00Opening.png)
2 (http://i35.tinypic.com/357hfsi.png)

I'm waiting for you to remember that CA's wings haven't shown up in ABRC yet =P

Actually, they did (http://i56.tinypic.com/34pcda8.png)....

Lyinginbedmon
2010-12-22, 04:59 PM
It would probably be a lot easier to do a parody of the First Boccobsmas tale actually...

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 05:31 PM
Actually, they did (http://i56.tinypic.com/34pcda8.png)....

Thank you. I can always count on you to remember for me. :smallsmile:

Green-Shirt Q
2010-12-22, 05:38 PM
I see what you did there and I'm not keeping quiet about it....
1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Lyinginbedmon/OotS/00Opening.png)
2 (http://i35.tinypic.com/357hfsi.png)

Oh Baby Q. I forgot all about you. :smallbiggrin:

I've GOT to find a way to bring him into ABR Corps somehow. Maybe he's an Orange Lantern. :smalltongue:

Threeshades
2010-12-22, 05:44 PM

I'm having a déja vu.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-22, 06:33 PM
Well they both have wings. :smallannoyed:

Rae's wings are more angel like. :smalltongue:

Granted, I've yet to finish my drawing of him with his wings out, but I digress.

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 07:08 PM

Granted, I've yet to finish my drawing of him with his wings out, but I digress.

Wait, since when is he an angel?

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 07:10 PM

Where were his wings when he stripped down for the blue lanterns to all lash him?

Rae Artemi
2010-12-22, 07:20 PM
Wait, since when is he an angel?

Since he was born... :smalltongue:

Where were his wings when he stripped down for the blue lanterns to all lash him?

Under his skin. He had to learn to hide them really well when he was younger. Also Magic.

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 07:22 PM
Under his skin. He had to learn to hide them really well when he was younger. Also Magic.

I have to draw the line at flesh-colored denim >.>

Rae Artemi
2010-12-22, 07:24 PM
I have to draw the line at flesh-colored denim >.>

... It's not his magic that does it. They are literally hidden under his skin.

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 07:35 PM
I hope he dosen't bleed out next time he uses them.

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 07:35 PM
... It's not his magic that does it. They are literally hidden under his skin.

I was joking. :tongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 07:40 PM
I was joking. :tongue:

Nobody gets your jokes. :smallfrown:

Rae Artemi
2010-12-22, 07:46 PM
I hope he dosen't bleed out next time he uses them.

He does bleed, but not that much. Big magic transformationy sequence happens and stuff. Though that was probably a joke too. Man, that internet, conveys tone perfectly doesn't it?

Also, I see a pun in your post, do you?

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 07:50 PM
Nobody gets your jokes. :smallfrown:

:frown: BWAAAAAAAAA

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 07:53 PM
Do you... do you need a hug? :smallfrown:

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 07:57 PM
Do you... do you need a hug? :smallfrown:

God no! :eek: I don't like to be touched!!!

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 07:57 PM
I'm not molesting you, it's just a hug.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-22, 08:02 PM
I'll hug you too! I'll bring Kirby!

Though CA will reach you first, as you both live in Texas.

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 08:08 PM
We do? :smallamused: *stalk stalk stalk*

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 08:15 PM
I'm not molesting you, it's just a hug.

I'll hug you too! I'll bring Kirby!

Though CA will reach you first, as you both live in Texas.

We do? :smallamused: *stalk stalk stalk*

DONT TOUCH ME!! *hides with a shotgun*

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-22, 08:23 PM
But I love you!

Rae Artemi
2010-12-22, 08:32 PM
DONT TOUCH ME!! *hides with a shotgun*

But I have a Kirby! On my Head (http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7392/hal2.png)!

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 08:54 PM
But I love you!

But I have a Kirby! On my Head (http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7392/hal2.png)!

I don't care. don't touch me!!!

Nageto004
2010-12-22, 10:53 PM
I don't care. don't touch me!!!

Can I?:smallwink:

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 10:56 PM

NO :smallfurious:

Rae Artemi
2010-12-22, 11:09 PM

Y'know what, let's get him together. Both of us big guys, we should be able to overpower him quite quickly.

NO :smallfurious:

We're coming, and we desire hugs. :smallwink:

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 11:12 PM
Y'know what, let's get him together. Both of us big guys, we should be able to overpower him quite quickly.

We're coming, and we desire hugs. :smallwink:

I'm not joking anymore. :smallannoyed: This isn't funny. Back. the f***. off.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-22, 11:15 PM
I'm not joking anymore. :smallannoyed: This isn't funny. Back. the f***. off.

Dude, chill out. This is the internet, we live over 1000 miles away from you, neither of us can drive yet, and even if we could, neither of us could afford a spur of the moment trip to Texas. It's obvious that we're joking, no need to get pissed off.

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 11:16 PM
Dude, chill out. This is the internet, we live over 1000 miles away from you, neither of us can drive yet, and even if we could, neither of us could afford a spur of the moment trip to Texas. It's obvious that we're joking, no need to get pissed off.

it's doesn't matter if it's impractical, it's still creepy. Hell, probably even more so.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-22, 11:21 PM
it's doesn't matter if it's impractical, it's still creepy. Hell, probably even more so.

I hang around with Lix and so do you, you should be immune to this stuff by now. :smalltongue:

HalfTangible
2010-12-22, 11:23 PM
I hang around with Lix and so do you, you should be immune to this stuff by now. :smalltongue:

Why the crap do you think Lix scares me? :smalltongue::smallwink:

Answer: She caused the fear of being touched *twitch*