PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 Epic Thrallherd

Lateral
2010-11-02, 03:32 PM
I don't know the progression for a thrallherd past 11th level, how does it work? Also, do the Epic Leadership and Legendary Commander feats work for a Thrallherd? I know that no sane DM would allow either Thrallherd or Leadership but I'd like to know.

@V: There isn't? I thought that all ten-level prestige classes had them.

NEO|Phyte
2010-11-02, 03:34 PM
I don't know the progression for a thrallherd past 11th level, how does it work? Also, do the Epic Leadership and Legendary Commander feats work for a Thrallherd?

There isn't an epic progression for Thrallherd, and the feats technically don't, but a good DM wouldn't be afraid to bend the rules to let them.

EvilJames
2010-11-02, 03:43 PM
There are rules for advancing prestige classes provided they have 10 levels. they are in the DMG and a few other places and I don't remember them precisely at the moment.

Erith
2010-11-02, 04:09 PM
Thrallherd kind of sucks at epic levels. Since all of their class features are essentially 1 offs, there is nothing to progress. Strictly speaking, since their manifesting isn't uniform throughout their non-epic progressions, they wouldn't even advance that.

Kobold-Bard
2010-11-02, 05:17 PM
I got to play one once (the game died very quickly shockingly enough) and used this (http://www.dndonlinegames.com/showthread.php?t=52504).

Basically a bogstandard Epic Progression with a version of Legendary Commander thrown in at the appropriate level. Works nicely.