PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] Rings of Power

Maxios
2010-11-02, 06:04 PM
Welcome to the Corps!
It was a normal day in the Nexus, until strange rings started to appear [The Power Rings from the DC Universe].

The Ring Types are:

Green People with Green Rings are champions of good, and crusaders of willpower.

Blue People with Blue Rings are those with great hope, and get the power to heal.

Yellow People with Yellow Rings value power, and fear.

Red People with Red Rings are angry, and filled with rage and conquest.

Orange People with Orange Rings are greedy, and operate for their own devices.

Black: People with Black Rings are embodiments of death. Only zombies can use a black ring.

White: People with White Rings are embodiments of life. There's only one white ring, and no one in the Nexus knows it's location.

Violet: People with Violet Rings wield the power of love.

Indigo: People with Indigo Rings wield the power of compassion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the question is, how will you wield your power ring? Will you use it to defend the innocent, for selfish reasons, or for evil?
Will the different colors of the rings unite to form one big Corps? Or will they all destroy each other!?!?

Gimliggamer
2010-11-02, 08:50 PM
I call a red dude.:smallcool:

Maxios
2010-11-02, 08:50 PM
Alright. I'm going to give my character a Green Ring.

A plotclone of Maxios was roaming one day, when a green ring fell from the sky, hitting him on the head. He then put it on, and became a Green.

Rae Artemi
2010-11-02, 08:53 PM
Rae's already got his blue ring, and has been using it for seven years, so I guess he's set.

Oh, and you may want to mention that there is only one white ring, and that Black Lanterns are all zombies.

Maxios
2010-11-02, 08:54 PM
Thanks. I'll edit those in right now :smallbiggrin:

Maxios
2010-11-03, 10:53 AM
So, who's going to post first IC?
I'm thinking my guy's going to be recruting for his superteam IC, and that he's going to be a big fighter of evil.

Maxios
2010-11-05, 01:21 PM
I'm going to have Maxios aquire the Green Power Ring on my trewasure quest plot.