PDA

View Full Version : [Exalted] Can The Yozis Get Drunk?

Leliel
2010-11-02, 08:30 PM
To clear up any confusion: This has nothing to do with Kimbery in a glass. She probably wouldn't mind given how it would allow her to do some "biological upgrades" on the way down people she likes, but I digress.

Rather, given how the Yozis aren't very cheerful beings to begin with and they're stuck in prison with estranged siblings, I was wondering: Since most demons are functional alcoholics to begin with, is it possible for one of the Lords of Hell to succeed in getting a jouten ****faced when the stress gets to them?

Well, that, and I think Cecelyne already fits the definition of a embittered female drunkard.

*ahem*

SWLiHN: "I had predicted you would be here at this time."

Cecelyne: "...whuh? Go away...."

SWLiHN: "Do not attempt to rebuff me, sister. I understand your self-destructive behaviors during your actual Limit Break, but this does not excuse you from your purpose."

Cecelyne: "Can' I take a day offf..."

SWLiHN: "Of course not! It is only during this time that you are willing to consider other viewpoints!"

Cecelyne: "Like wha...?

SWLiHN: "Like my suggestion earlier that you rescale your humanform's bust size!"

*Record needle scratch, bar patrons stare in horror*

*silence*

Cecelyne: ".......What. Did. You.....Say?"

SWLiHN *not noticing souls edging towards door*: "Well, it's obvious, really: Being that your true form is a desert, I have predicted that your belief that a flatter chest will draw attention to your face during proclamations is far too much of an emotional decision, and geometrically unsound."

Cecelyne *begins to exhale sand*: "How so...dear sister?" *crushes glass in fist*

*bartender presses button under desk, escapes through secret passage. Patrons break for the door*

Principle of the Oblivious: "Well, given that you have sand dunes, I suggest a good bust size would be-"

Cecelyne: "SAND DUNES!? I'LL SHOW YOU SAND, YOU ARROGANT, HYPOCRITICAL BITCH!

SWLiHN: "Wait, I meant-oof!-I didn't mean to offen-eek!-Really, we can tal-ow!-Stop it! AIIIEE!"

meanwhile, across the layer

Kagami: "Told you that wouldn't end well. Now pay up."

Hrotsvitha *staring at scrying glass*: "In a minute, Mirror City. In a minute..."

...So yeah. I don't think she likes having her fashion sense criticized.