PDA

View Full Version : A Monster of God [P.E.A.C.H.]

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-04, 01:16 PM
Well, once again I'm looking for some Homebrew since I have little to no real skill with doing this myself. And I'd like to thank in advance those who gave their input on my last request thread even though a finished product was never made; though most of the ideas were very nice and some helpful for other things.

This time around I'm definitely trying to replicate an existing character's archetype/abilities for a d20 setting, the subject in question being Father Alexander Anderson and Heinkel Wolfe from the popular (and finished) manga series Hellsing.

For those unaware of the series, Alexander and Heinkel are augmented human beings referred to as Regenerators. They possess physical capabilities that put them on the same ground as (if not superior to the average most) vampires and a sheer durability and penchant for recuperation that allows them to shrug off automatic fire from trained soldiers like they were spit balls. They don't possess true Regeneration since Alexander did suffer the loss of function of both of his arms later in the series and did not quickly recuperate from those wounds under his own power.

Edit: Updated 11/23/10

This is the current version of the polished template I devised:

Regenerator Agent

"The Vatican...Section XIII, The Specialized Secret Agency Iscariot is on the move!"
"Iscariot, Section XIII...The Catholic Hit Squad? How many agents?"
"They've only dispatched one person!! Father Alexander Anderson, The Paladin!!"

- Personal Aide and Sir Integra Hellsing

"In anticipation of this development, I took the liberty of putting two of our combat units on standby."
"Excellent Walter. Gear Type?"
"Heavy. There's a chance they may encounter this Father Anderson fellow."

- Walter Dornez and Sir Integra Hellsing

"To attack a vampire at night head first without even trying to catch me off guard...You're a brave man Father. However, you are also a fool."

- Alucard

"A Regenerator..."
"That's right, it is a technology that we humans created to fight against monsters like you."

- Alucard and Father Alexander Anderson

"An artificially, bio-engineered Regenerator Agent; And they've upgraded your healing. You're a thing."

- Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing

Since it first evolved Mankind has been at never ending odds against the inhuman, supernatural monstrosities that shared the same world with it. For countless ages humanity has had to train itself to its pinnacle in a vain attempt to keep at bay the incredibly powerful forces of darkness that plague it. Rarely have these individuals been more than an annoyance, more times than not dying in an attempt to be the hero and slay the beast. Many have been the horrors that found amusement in this perceived rebellion, feasting on so-called "heroes" before returning to their rampage unchecked.

But with the advent of the Modern Age, humanity has taken the world back from the darkness. The invention of gunpowder, chemical warfare and great machines have let the frail humans strike back with far more force than they ever had before. The horrors were beaten back to their lairs and worlds, no longer free reigning kings of the Earth. Though still they are forces of power, able even to slaughter countless innocents before being taken down by the empowered humans who stand against them (if this even occurs; for rarely are all endings happy).

This still was not enough for some agencies deep inside the breast of humanity. Utilizing the newly developing sciences of nanotechnology, biological engineering and the like, they have embarked on a quest to forge themselves super soldiers who can stand before the monster and subdue it as an equal. Unlike the fabled ruinous quest of King Arthur their grail was found.

Thus was born The Regenerator Agent, a humanoid warrior who even at their weakest is far above the human norm. These durable, sometimes almost unkillable, troopers exterminate that which goes bump in the night, bringing the fear long wielded by the supernatural to the black hearts and dark souls of their tormentors.

Creating a Regenerator Agent

"Regenerator Agent" is an acquired template that can be added to any medium-sized humanoid (referred hereafter as the base creature).

A Regenerator Agent uses all the the base creature's statistics and special abilities except as noted here.

Size and Type: The base creature's type remains unchanged.
HD: Same as the base creature. The base creature's hit points are modified because of its improved constitution score.
Speed: The base creature gains a +10 improvement to its land movement speed.
Armor Class: Same as the base creature.
Attack: Same as the base creature.
Damage: Same as the base creature.
Special Attacks: Same as the base creature.
Special Qualities: A Regenerator Agent retains all special qualities of the base creature and gains those described below.

Ageless (Ex): A Regenerator Agent has a body that seems to weather the years pristinely. A Regenerator Agent no longer accrues benefits or penalties for aging. They physically age one year for every fifty years that pass and use this modified rate when they are the subject to magical aging. (For example: If a Regenerator Agent is subject to a spell or effect that causes the subject to age 100 years they instead age only 2.) A Regenerator Agent still dies of old age when their lengthened time is up.

No Escape (Ex): A Regenerator Agent is incredibly fleet of foot and can pursue their quarry no matter what. A Regenerator Agent can take part of one of their move actions to traverse a wall or other relatively smooth vertical surface if they begin and end their move on a horizontal surface. The height they can achieve on the wall is limited only by this movement restriction. If they do not end their move on a horizontal surface, they fall prone, taking falling damage as appropriate for their distance above the ground. Treat the wall as a normal floor for the purpose of measuring their movement. Passing from floor to wall or wall to floor costs no movement; they can change surfaces freely. Opponents on the ground can make attacks of opportunity as they move up the wall. They can take other move actions in conjunction with moving along a wall. For instance, the Spring Attack feat allows them to make an attack from the wall against a foe standing on the ground who is within the area they threaten; however, if they are somehow prevented from completing their move, they fall. Likewise, they could tumble along the wall to avoid attacks of opportunity.

Signature Wound (Ex): Regenerator Agents are rarely lifted up from weak stock. Significant injuries and scarring (such as a severed limb or a gunshot wound to the cheek) become a permanent feature of a Regenerator Agent once they go through the process. These wounds can not be healed through any natural or mystical means short of a Wish or Miracle spell and even then there's a 50% chance that the wound will resurface the next time that area is damaged and heals. A Regenerator Agent's Signature Wound can be hidden by mundane or mystical means as normal.

Sixth Sense (Su): A Regenerator Agent has an innate feeling that leads them against their supernatural foes. If a Regenerator Agent comes with in 30 miles per HD of a being of Supernatural power (definition as such up to the GM), they are filled with a sensation of unease. This feeling lasts for one minute after the being that triggered the response leaves the presence of the Regenerator Agent. It can be blocked by five solid feet of interceding rock or one solid foot of interceding metal. The Regenerator Agent can feel the general strength and direction of a specific Supernatural Aura but no further information. A Regenerator Agent may spend 10 minutes to further pinpoint a specific aura, cutting the range of this sense in half. A Regenerator Agent must travel this distance before attempting to pinpoint the aura again (though this distance can not be reduced to under 100 feet). A Regenerator Agent may surpress or resume this ability as a free action (though when resumed the sense starts at the maximum range).

Unkillable (Ex): A Regenerator Agent is potent enough to take the blows of even the mightiest creatures. A Regenerator Agent gains damage reduction with no vulnerabilities and Fast Healing equal to their constitution modifier. For example a Regenerator Agent with a Constitution score of 20 would have DR 5/- and Fast Healing 5.

Abilities: Increase from the base creature as follows: Str +6, Dex +4, Con +6, Wis +4.
Skills: Same as the base creature.
Feats: Same as the base creature.
Environment: Any, usually same as base creature.
Organization: Same as the base creature.
Challenge Rating: Same as the base creature +3.
Treasure: Double Standard
Alignment: Any.
Advancement: By Character Class.
Level Adjustment: +4

[b]Feats

Feats with the Regenerator tag (ex. [Regenerator]) may only be taken by those who have the Regenerator Agent template applied. These feats count as bonus feats for Fighters and those of the Tough or Strong Hero base classes.

Rapid Healing [Regenerator]

Prerequisites: Character level 6th.
Benefits: A Regenerator Agent with this feat has Fast Healing equal to twice their Constitution modifier.
Normal: A Regenerator Agent has Fast Healing equal to their Constitution Modifier

Weather the Blow [Regenerator]

Benefits: A Regenerator Agent with this feat has Damage Reduction equal to one and a half times their Constitution modifier. Their Damage Reduction is now by-passable by one physical source (Cold Iron, Adamantine, Silver, Magic, Good, Evil or any other physical source [such as wood or gold] up to GM discretion and approval).
Normal: A Regenerator Agent has Damage Reduction equal to their Constitution Modifier that can not be bypassed.
Special: This feat can only be taken once and its effect is based off of the Regenerator Agent's Constitution modifier at the time the feat is taken. If a Regenerator Agent's Constitution modifier increases after this feat is taken they do not gain the 1.5 times benefit only the normal benefit the template grants. (For example: A Regenerator Agent with a Constituion Score of 18 takes this feat. Their Damage Reduction changes from DR 4/- to DR 6/Silver. The Regenerator Agent then has their Constitution Score increased at a later time to 22. Their Damage Reduction increases to DR 8/Silver, not DR 9/Silver.)

On the job training [Regenerator]

Benefits: When a Regenerator Agent takes this feat they must choose either Tough Hero or Strong Hero. For every 5 HD they possess they gain a talent from the base class that they originally chose when taking this feat.

Enhanced Sixth Sense [Regenerator]

Prerequisites: Character level 4th.
Benefits: At the beginning of each day (24 hour period) a Regenerator Agent who has taken this feat may choose to sacrifice their Sixth Sense ability for the day to replace it with the Enhanced Sixth Sense ability.
Enhanced Sixth Sense functions as Sixth Sense with the following changes:
- The range is changed from 30 miles per HD to 100 feet per HD.
- The Regenerator Agent knows whether any subject that is activating its Enhanced Sixth Sense ability is living or non-living.
- When the Regenerator Agent is within 100 feet of a subject that is activating its Enhanced Sixth Sense ability they automatically know the subjects type (if it possesses one).
- When the Regenerator Agent is within 50 feet of a subject that is activating its Enhanced Sixth Sense ability they automatically know how many HD the subject possesses (as long as the subject's HD are no more than twice the Regenerator Agent's).

Weapon of Humanity [Regenerator]

Prerequisites: Character level 10th.
Benefits: At the beginning of each day (24 hour period) a Regenerator Agent who has taken this feat may choose to sacrifice their Sixth Sense ability for the day to replace it with the Weapon of Humanity ability.

Weapon of Humanity (Su): A weapon in the hands of a Regenerator Agent becomes one most potent to those who threaten the innocent. Any weapons wielded by a Regenerator Agent is treated as if it has the Bane and Vicious weapon properties. These abilities only function against Supernatural entities.

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-05, 05:21 PM
So no comments at all, whether on the concept being asked to be reproduced or on the attempt we've made thus far to reproduce it?

The Mentalist
2010-11-05, 05:33 PM
I think the issue with statting the manga becomes they're playing on an epic level field of DEATH! I would personally add some DR/- Which is unbypassable, that helps better render the 50 000 000 bullets and stab wounds that character takes over the course of the series.

How about a scaling setup? 1FH and 2/- DR per level or HD

As for replicating speed you may want to add an Init bonus or just leave it flat Dex increase, the Movement speed seems out of place to me.

Why does this template give a Wisdom bonus?

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-05, 06:41 PM
I think the issue with statting the manga becomes they're playing on an epic level field of DEATH! I would personally add some DR/- Which is unbypassable, that helps better render the 50 000 000 bullets and stab wounds that character takes over the course of the series.

How about a scaling setup? 1FH and 2/- DR per level or HD

As for replicating speed you may want to add an Init bonus or just leave it flat Dex increase, the Movement speed seems out of place to me.

Why does this template give a Wisdom bonus?

Anderson honestly doesn't take a ridiculous amount of damage in the series (not anywhere near what Alucard is shredded apart by on a regular basis). The most damage he takes on page in the whole series (and shrugs it off) is 13 visual hits from what appears to be CETME Mark Ls. They do 2d8 points of damage so that's 8 damage on average per hit for 104 damage.

Anderson though would have more than a few character levels under his belt so I won't say that the damage soak capabilities of the template should solely cover this but his HP.

Though I can see adding in DR X/- if only to continue making this template competitive with Vampire and Vampire Lord and making it worth a +3 to +4 challenge rating boost.

As I said, the movement boost and replicated Up the Walls is there to make the template somewhat competitive with the multiple forms of nonstandard movement that the Vampire and Vampire Lord templates grant.

Vampire and Vampire Lord give a boost to the base creature's Wis Score and in this case it would represent the sharpened senses, basic instinct and intuitive reasoning that being transformed into a being meant to hang with vampire in combat would bring. (Though bonuses to skills would cover this, we didn't want to make this template just a barely tweaked version of the Vampire/Vampire Lord templates.)

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-07, 10:46 AM
Alright, took Mentalist's suggestions on adding Damage Reduction and making the template somewhat scalable as the base creature increases in levels and powers. But in order to not make this template completely outpace the two that its being juxtaposed with I set the values for Fast Healing and Damage Reduction to key off of the base creature's Con mod. (This means that even the least hardy individuals who go through this process will still be above average compared to regular folk; but on the same hand, the exceptionally hardy individuals, while tough, won't be so much so that they completely exceed the defensive capabilities of the Vampire or Vampire Lord (especially since they're getting DR X/- instead of DR 10/Silver and Magic or DR 15/Silver and Magic).)

I also added in a sort of Sixth sense ability that will key off supernatural puissance. This was added for two reasons:

1. To continue rounding out the template and making it something of its own and not just a simple rehash of the Vampire templates.
2. To recreate the innate sensory acuity that Anderson showcased (possibly) twice in the series. (The first time is when he tracked down Alucard, Seras and Pip after the slaughter in Brazil with Alhambra and the Brazilian police. The second is when he knew Alucard had arrived in England via the Thames at the exact same instant that Seras did. While the first could be explained as him being informed of their position, tracking them down the old fashion way or possibly using divination magic, the second could only be explained as thus.)

I believe my take on recreating this template is beginning to come to its end as there's little more to pad it out with or fill with that wouldn't come from class levels of the characters in question.

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-08, 11:43 PM
Alright, I brought together everything that I've devised to put into this template. I've based the fluff for a Modern setting since this is the one that birthed the series and the characters being replicated. (Any one is free to re-fluff it as being magic rather than science that mostly created this template or however they see fit to use it.)

At this point I'm no longer looking for a homebrew to be made for me so much as critiquing on how I can refine this template to more properly recreate the characters it is supposed to represent.

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-10, 01:18 PM
Added a new, more fluff based mechanic to the template.

The Tygre
2010-11-10, 04:58 PM
Not bad. Pretty good polishing on this. By the by, have you seen the No-Life-King classes we've got floating around here? There's just two, if I recall right.

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-10, 07:17 PM
Not bad. Pretty good polishing on this. By the by, have you seen the No-Life-King classes we've got floating around here? There's just two, if I recall right.

I think I saw one of them months ago, but I don't remember much about it.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-11-10, 07:47 PM
I'm one of those as has no idea about the series, so just going off the info provided. It definitely has potential and I like the flavor of it. In fact, would like to see one of these with levels in my Monstrumologist PrC.

Here's my go at at it.

Signature Wound
I'd personally suggest leaving this in the fluff text as it has no actual effect on the character. It's just a matter of flavor.

The Regenerator Agent can feel the general strength and direction of a specific Supernatural Aura but no further information.
What's the definition of 'strength'? Like how many HD it possesses?

In a standard D&D game this would be a overpowered as it means you'd have every magical beast, fey, and mage, amongst others, in hundreds of miles known. I managed to do something almost as bad by applying the Xorvintaal Exarch template to a guy with Mindsight, granting him knowledge of all thinking creatures within 100 miles. It was agreed this was way too cheesy.

I'd suggest holding back on the knowledge of strength or type of creature. You just know sources of supernatural activity. Perhaps once within a mile you can detect what it is?

Unkillable (Ex): A Regenerator Agent is potent enough to take the blows of even the mightiest creatures. A Regenerator Agent possesses Damage Reduction X/- and Fast Healing X, where X is the Regenerator Agent's Con modifier.
I suggest rephrasing it to:

"A Regenerator Agent gains damage reduction equal to their constitution modifier, with no vulnerabilities. For example a Regenerator with a Constitution score of 20 would have DR 5/-."

I'd also just rename it as Damage Reduction. Your standard human regenerator starting out with a Con of 18 + 6 template bonus is still a Con 24, or DR 7/-. Say you give him, oh, 20 HD of class. That only boosts your Con score to 29. That's still DR 9/-. That's most certainly not unkillable. There's CR 5 creatures with better DR than that.

I've noticed it's a 'Regenerator' get doesn't have regeneration. Is that what you were thinking of instead of DR?

Level Adjustment: - [This is mostly because I have no clue what to make it.]

You basically have:
* Up the Walls feat
* Damage Reduction
* Slower aging, roughly equivalent to an Elan.
* A long-range 'creature sense'.
* Significant stat increase.

I'd say an LA of +4 would be sufficient.

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-10, 08:27 PM
I'm one of those as has no idea about the series, so just going off the info provided. It definitely has potential and I like the flavor of it. In fact, would like to see one of these with levels in my Monstrumologist PrC.

Link?

I'd personally suggest leaving this in the fluff text as it has no actual effect on the character. It's just a matter of flavor.

I made it specifically a mechanical feature because this was one of they key features of both characters. Anderson kept the trademark scar (which was never explained) on the left side of his face and Hienkel kept the almost total lack of skin around his/her mouth because of the Mauser C96 round she/he took point blank to the face. So if a Regenerator Agent's player/DM chooses to have the character maimed in some way prior to becoming one (such as losing an eye or a limb or such) than it should be something that stays with the character through its life as a roleplaying cost to using this template. Just keeping it fluff makes it easier to hand-wave away.

What's the definition of 'strength'? Like how many HD it possesses?

In a standard D&D game this would be a overpowered as it means you'd have every magical beast, fey, and mage, amongst others, in hundreds of miles known. I managed to do something almost as bad by applying the Xorvintaal Exarch template to a guy with Mindsight, granting him knowledge of all thinking creatures within 100 miles. It was agreed this was way too cheesy.

I'd suggest holding back on the knowledge of strength or type of creature. You just know sources of supernatural activity. Perhaps once within a mile you can detect what it is?

Strength for this case is defined as Weak, Moderate and Strong as the GM/DM decides (for example 1-6 would be Weak, 7-15 would be Moderate, 16+ Strong or whatever).

You don't know the type of the creature or technically that its a creature. All you're getting is a general radar blip and whether its something definitely worth your attention or just a small fry that can be handled later.

The math for this was determined from the fact that Anderson detected Alucard entering the Greater London Area (which is approximately 609 miles) the exact same instant as Alucard's Get who had a constant telepathic and soul link with him.

I personally don't see it as overpowered or cheesy. At the get go they only know if something is in the range of their sense, a rough grasp of its level of potency and where it falls in a N/S/W/E direction.

So let's say, for example, a 1HD Regenerator Agent felt something just hit the edge of its sense. It then spends 10 minutes to concentrate on that aura, determining where it falls generally in 15 miles. The Regenerator Agent then needs to physically travel to that 15 miles that had originally been part of the 30 mile sense before attempting to spend another 10 minutes to cut that 15 miles into 7.5. During all this time the aura that set off the sense could either travel out of the range (which is being cut in half each time the Regenerator Agent tries to pinpoint the aura) or move to somewhere that prevents the sense from picking it up (like underground or possibly a warehouse or basement or something similar).

The 1 HD Regenerator Agent would need to spend 1 hour, 40 minutes in order to cut down the area of its Sixth Sense to give it a ~155 foot ballpark where this aura could possibly be and that's assuming that what ever the aura belonged to didn't lose them.

I suggest rephrasing it to:

"A Regenerator Agent gains damage reduction equal to their constitution modifier, with no vulnerabilities. For example a Regenerator with a Constitution score of 20 would have DR 5/-."

I'd also just rename it as Damage Reduction. Your standard human regenerator starting out with a Con of 18 + 6 template bonus is still a Con 24, or DR 7/-. That's most certainly not killable.

I've noticed it's a 'Regenerator' get doesn't have regeneration. Is that what you were thinking of instead of DR?

I'll probably reword it to make it less awkward, but the Damage Reduction and Fast Healing are meant to be there (in fact, while this was previously being worked on and posted in this thread the template gave only Fast Healing and not any DR).

Going back and reviewing some of the specs on the weapons used in the series and a few of the fights, I'm beginning to find fewer instances that support Fast Healing over Damage Reduction. But this point is moot since the template was given both Fast Healing and Damage Reduction to not only keep it on par with Vampire and Vampire Lord but also with the sheer volume of damage the characters in Hellsing are known to shrug off.

As per the quotes, "Regenerator Agent" was one of the terms used towards Anderson in the series and seemed the best term to name the template.

Regenerator Agents don't have Regeneration because Anderson was effectively crippled when Alucard sufficiently damaged his elbows to render his arms almost completely useless. In fact, prior to Anderson stabbing himself with one of the remaining Crucifixion nails, Alucard was uniquely the only character shown in the series who could actually regenerate per the game mechanic.

You basically have:
* Up the Walls feat
* Damage Reduction
* Slower aging, roughly equivalent to an Elan.
* A long-range 'creature sense'.
* Massive stat increase.

I'd say an LA of +4 would be sufficient.

I'll defer to you since I'm terrible at calculating LA.

Edit: As an addendum to the discussion on DR/FH, as per the quote and some other part of the series, they did mention that Anderson's healing was upgraded, meaning that a Regenerator Agent wouldn't only possess DR.

Agrippa
2010-11-10, 08:56 PM
To The Vorpal Tribble: This is Paladin Alexander Anderson (http://hellsing.wikia.com/wiki/Alexander_Anderson).
http://oishiianime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Hellsing-Alexander-Anderson.jpg

To Bendraesar: This is the Monstrumologist prestige class (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174081).

I hope that clears things up for you two.

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-15, 06:37 PM
Going to be playtesting this in the coming weeks, but looking it over a thought occurred to me; should I change the template so that it can only be applied to Medium-sized humanoids? I generally play with groups that either run Pathfinder or Pathfinderize the rules of other d20 games and I'm wondering if this template could end up very abusable if applied to a Giant.

(For those who don't know, Giants were changed to Humanoid (Giant) in Pathfinder.)

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-19, 09:23 PM
The playtesting for this template will probably be coming up pretty soon (next week if not tomorrow) so I'll be getting some feedback on how this actually works soon.

I changed the template so that it can only be applied to Medium-sized humanoids in order to prevent it being placed on most Giants.

I've had some more ideas for this template, though at this point I will be leaving the original goal of copying the idea exactly by the book and instead making it more into its own concept with some variability and wider customization.

My first idea is to add either a direct mechanical ability or an added on stipulation that if the base creature ever changes main types they lose the benefits of this template. This will fit into the fluff that they're meant to be a weapon of humanity against the inhuman and would prevent this template just being an attractive ingredient for a cheesy template-stacking abomination (yes, it has a nasty LA, but I'm sure that any good optimizer could work around it).

My second idea is to create a handful or possibly a line of "template feats" that Regenerator Agents are eligible to take to further their personal uniqueness (explained either as upgrades to their process before or after, natural evolution of their augmentation, etc). Just three off the top of my head are one that gives them Fast Healing equal to double their Con mod (with a requirement of 6th level or higher), one that adds half their current DR to their DR total but at the cost of making it by-passable by a source (doesn't scale and can only be taken once, maybe also a level requirement) and if its in a d20 modern setting, a feat that allows them one talent in the Tough Hero or Strong Hero talent trees per 2 HD (only gives talent points at the time it is taken and maybe only able to be taken once. Though I wonder if it having taken multiple times or just once and making it scalable would really be that overpowered or game breaking).

Debihuman
2010-11-20, 09:03 AM
You've misapplied the Subtype. If this Template only applies to Humanoids, then they DO NOT get the Augmented Subtype. The Augment Subtype is mean to be used when a creature changes Type but still has features from its previous Type. Humanoid to Humanoid is not a change in Type.

Unfortunately, I don't have time this weekend to do an in depth critique of this Template, but I wouldn't mind looking at it again after the weekend.

Debby

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-21, 10:27 AM
You've misapplied the Subtype. If this Template only applies to Humanoids, then they DO NOT get the Augmented Subtype. The Augment Subtype is mean to be used when a creature changes Type but still has features from its previous Type. Humanoid to Humanoid is not a change in Type.

Unfortunately, I don't have time this weekend to do an in depth critique of this Template, but I wouldn't mind looking at it again after the weekend.

Debby

Huh, so I did. Updated the template to reflect this correction.

Tanuki Tales
2010-11-23, 02:14 PM
Alright, I posted the first 5 feats that I've come up with for the takers of this template to have access to. The names for them are totally up for critiquing and suggestions, since I'm not that great at coming up with names.

I set Rapid Healing at 6th since a PC with it wouldn't be able to grab it until ECL 10 (ECL 9 for Pathfinder). This template is most always going to be taken by non-spellcasters and since Melee rarely gets nice things I don't see it as being too broken (especially since there aren't feats that increase Fast Healing anyways).

Weather the Blow I think is at least on par with other feats that grant Damage Reduction or increase it, especially since it trades an increase in the amount reduced for making the DR less effective.

OJT I decided on being able to be taken at any level and making it scalable. If taken in a modern setting (as in d20 modern) by 20 character levels a Strong Hero choosing Strong Hero would end up with all their talents full and a Tough Hero with Tough would end up with 9 of 12 talents taken. In a regular DnD setting a player would only end up with 4 Extraordinary abilities that don't really outpace other feats or magic items or spells. So, again, I don't personally see this feat as broken but I'd like to see what arguments crop up that say it would be. Might add in that the feat can only be taken once.

ESS and WoH are the first two feats that I've come up with that allow a Regenerator Agent to pass up their massive range sensory ability for other supernatural effects that players or GMs would find more usable for specific characters. ESS was something I came up with myself so it could probably use some polishing while WoH is based off when a Soulknife could be wielding a Bane and Vicious weapon.