View Full Version : Raven Woods Group 2 IC

Lord Loss
2010-11-04, 08:59 PM
OOC: Here's the In-Character thread! The beginnings of the first IC post are directly below this.

Your eyes snap open as you are awakened by an habitual tolling of bells. As they continue their repetitive morning chime, you leap from your bed (Dong!) and leave your small bedroom, heading to your personal training room (Dong!). On your way, however, you are intercepted by an elf wearing the robes of the Liberators, the highest order of Nightwatch members (excluding the Council of the Elders). ''Follow me'' she says as she walk outside at a brisk pace. As she steps outside (a final -Dong! sounds in the distance), she leads you to the Circle of Champions, where Reverend Martin, a member of the Council, introduces you to the others.

More OOC:

(Describe your character here)

abadguy
2010-11-05, 06:39 AM
Shadows seem to flicker about as a small, unusually slim gnome steps forward. His clothing is monochrome, even his mithral shirt has been dulled to a dark sheen. A strange combination of blade and buckler is strapped to his right arm, covered in holy symbols in Gnomish script.

He bows and speaks barely audibly, "Greetings, I am Nekrad, hunter of undead."

Moranica
2010-11-05, 07:38 AM
Arnold Hammerlight

The earth seems to tremble as a large Half-Minotaur, clad in half plate, makes his way to the Circle. His armor and large Warhammer on his back are marked with symbols of worship (from St. Cuthbert). While he looks strong and imposing their is a hint of nervousness around him.

Greetings all, my name is Arnold Hammerlight. As a paladin I follow the teachings of St. Cuthbert and one day I hope to be as good a man as Soren. I'm here to help seek out evil and hammer it down.

It's becomes obvious to all he had practised this bit, as he now stands. with his arms crossed, looking nervously at the rest. He asks with a slightly higher and trembling voice.

Does anybody know why we're here?

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9915/69894km6.png

Lord Loss
2010-11-08, 05:55 AM
Reverend Martin turns towards you. ''All of your questions shall be answered soon enough''

OOC

Where is everyone, anyway?

Moranica
2010-11-08, 06:40 AM
Arnold Hammerlight

Greetings Reverend Martin, Nekrad, I will wait then. It must be serious if the Liberators are involved.

OOC
Good question. GET IN HERE!!! :smallsmile:

Lord Loss
2010-11-08, 05:55 PM
If no one else posts, I'll merge the two groups soon