PDA

View Full Version : [3.X] Grafts

Person_Man
2010-11-05, 01:26 PM
So I know that I'm the list guy and everything, but for some odd reason I can't find a solid list of every graft. Does someone have one, or do I need to compile it?

Foryn Gilnith
2010-11-05, 01:30 PM
OLD STYLE
-Fiend Folio (Aboleth, Illithid, Beholder, Fiendish, Maug, Undead, Yuan-Ti)
-Libris Mortis (Undead)
-Lords of Madness (Aboleth, Illithid, Silthilar)
-Serpent Kingdoms (Yuan-Ti)
-Underdark (Illithid)

NEW STYLE
-Magic of Eberron (Deathless, Elemental, Plant)
-Races of the Dragon (Dragon)
-Faiths of Eberron (Construct)
As far as I know that's where you'll have to pull grafts from.

Cieyrin
2010-11-05, 01:34 PM
I can't find a definitive list either but to get you started, Fiend Folio, Lords of Madness, Libris Mortis, Magic of Eberron, Races of the Dragon, Eberron Campaign Setting and Faiths of Eberron all have grafts in them.

EDIT: ninja'd:smallannoyed:

Akal Saris
2010-11-05, 01:52 PM
By snakeman830 on the BG forum:

Lords of Madness Grafts

Silithar Grafts
Silithar Bones/Muscles/Tendons give a +2 unnamed bonus to Con/Str/Dex respectively for 110,000gp
Flexible Spine gives a +4 racial bonus on Balance, Escape Artist, Tumble and Initiative for 91,000gp
Chitin Plating gives +1...+5 natural armor bonus for varying price (4,000-100,000)
Extended Legs increase base land speed by 5 ft and increase height by 5% (though don't change size category) 91,000gp
Healing Blood gives Fast Healing 2 for 182,000gp
Rudimentary Eyespots give +4 racial bonus on Spot Checks and can no longer be flanked for 60,000gp
Silithar Heart grants 1/day healing of 4d8+20 when between 1hp and -9hp inclusive. Activates automatically. 91,000gp

Aboleth Grafts all wither away in 1d4+1 days unless applied to a creature transformed by an Aboleth's mucus. This greatly restricts their use for PC's.
Amphibious Skin can only be applied to creatures with the Aquatic subtype. It gives the ability to breathe air as well as water for 30,000gp
Ink Sac creates an Ink Cloud 1/minute as a free action, but only useful underwater. 9,000gp
Mucus Projector allows a touch attack with a 30ft range every 1d4 rounds. A successful hit forces a Fort save (DC=10+1/2Hd+Con modifier) or the target is affected as though by Aboleth mucus. 36,000gp
The Water Jet allows a creature to double their swim speed for 1 round at a time 1/minute. 2,500gp

Illithid Grafts bestow a cumulative -4 penalty on saves against mind affecting spells, powers, and abilities.
Burrowing Claws give a burrow speed of 20ft through anything with a hardness of 8 or less and cause unarmed strikes to deal lethal damage. They do, however, give a -4 penalty on Disable Device, Open Lock, and Sleight of Hand checks. 30,000gp
Darksight Eyes give Darkvision 60ft. 24,000gp
Mind Blast Relay makes you immune to Mind Blasts. Illithids can automatically sense Mind Blast Relays with their telepathy. If you're within 20ft of them, they can have the Mind Blast originate from you at the cost of a save DC that is 2 lower. If there is another Mind Blast Relay within 20ft of you, they can treat that one as the point of origin for the Mind Blast, although each successive relayreduces the save DC by 2. 50,000gp