PDA

View Full Version : Will of the many (or, Jumping on the bandwagon)

zyborg
2010-11-05, 04:10 PM
I've noticed that there have been a few forum RPGs that have come up recently, that aren't quite like most. I'm talking about 'MSPaint Adventure: GenGame', 'The Spore Game', and 'The Awakening' here, and 'You Awaken in Razor Hill' at the World Of Warcraft forums (haven't actually played WoW, but seen a link to that particular thread).The ones where a character is controlled by multiple people suggesting actions and the most common of/most interesting of/all posted actions are carried out. Is this a new occurrence? If not, what is its origin? I really like these...

Also, if I wanted to steal this idea make my own here, what thread would I put it in?

Domochevsky
2010-11-05, 05:33 PM
Well, as the first GenGame title suggested, the origin/inspiration is MSPaint Adventures (http://www.mspaintadventures.com/), by Andrew Hussie. :smallwink:

As far as threads/sections go, just make a thread for it in Gaming (Other) here. :smallsmile:
(There totally needs to be more "LPs" like this. It doesn't get more "Let's".)

zyborg
2010-11-05, 05:43 PM
Wow! You actually answered this thread! Thanks. I really like that game, even though I haven't posted yet. I'm still reading through it.

I think I'm going to start my own...