PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] AMEN XXXVI

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

happyturtle
2010-11-06, 04:10 PM
WELCOME TO AMEN!
Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious

A BRIEF HISTORY by the esteemed Lord Magtok
In the darkest pits of despair there lived a fearsome being, one made of pure malevolence, hatred, and madness. He had an equally dark and loathsome plan for our world, the formation of an organization to be known as Evil Incorporated, destined to spread his unhallowed name throughout the world, so that all might come to know and fear the one named Psyke_D.

Fortunately for the rest of us, there's already a webcomic called Evil Inc. When this was pointed out by yours truly, the members of this fledgling new organization went into a frenzy. What good could an evil organization be without a suitably original, stylish, and menacing name? All sorts of suggestions were produced, everything from Vilecom (painfully bland) to Fullbladder's Fabulous Funky Foursome (Totally incorrect, as there was at least six of us by then).

Finally, someone (and by someone I mean me) offered a suggestion even better than Evil Inc, the "Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious". Everyone immediately realized that this was by far the best name they'd ever heard of, and after a chorus of "AMEN, brother"s and nibbling on some pixies, the Association had officially begun.

Years went by after that. In-jokes were formed, members came and went, and dictators were ousted and replaced with new dictators more swiftly than Central America during the Cold War on steroids. It was a glorious time, full of wars with EVIL, The Town, France, and HALO. (All ending in AMEN victories, aside from the last one, which was more of a cease-fire stalemate thingy)

Lives were lost, promptly restored, and then lost again. Love blossomed between various Associates, dark feuds between others, and every manner of nonsense imaginable, but that chaotic energy, that "Burn it all and let the gods sort it out" attitude always came before anything else.

Sadly, these days were destined to end eventually. AMEN just couldn't keep up with HALO, GLoG, and the rest of the world, and xenophobically shut its doors upon the rest of the world. A Dark Age ensued, full of newbs posting inane nonsense and old members complaining about the newbs instead of trying to better their situation, until eventually, not even the newbs were posting anymore.

Then came hope. Most called him crazy (and they were right), others called him ridiculously optimistic, and some say he's a big smelly dragon who doesn't bathe anywhere near as much as he should (Or maybe only I say that), but everyone else called him Gordon, the new leader of AMEN. Realizing that this xenophobic age had to end, he led AMEN out of the darkness, and brought about a new age of darkness, gave us a world where AMEN is once again a serious threat. For that, we owe him our thanks. I'm still gonna stab him in the back the first chance I get, though.

THE BUILDING
You don’t want to know. The greatest minds of our time have studied AMEN’s base, only to be driven MAD by the labyrinthine, ever shifting corridors and reality-defying chambers. The base itself is sentient, and doesn’t really take kindly to smartasses trying to map it. That being said, as long as you don’t try [i]too hard to make sense of the base, it’s not difficult to find, say, the an empty bunk, the common room, the can, the lab, et cetera. Of course, there’s much more to the base than that, but I can’t tell you about it. 1) Because it would crush your little mind, and 2) because I don’t wanna.

MEMBERSHIP FORM
You don’t want to know. The greatest minds of our time have studied AMEN’s membership form, only to be driven MAD by the labyrinthine, ever shifting legalese and the reality-defying... ah, you know the drill. Just sign in blood at the bottom. Don’t worry, once you get past the legalese it’s all fairly standard. *cough*

LIST OF MEMBERS
Gordon-Phantom.
Magtok-Magtok.
Jack-Murkus.
The Moff-Moff Chumley
Rot-Vampire Rot
Becky-BR
Darcy-HT
Xavier-Billtodamax
Ilpholin-Reinholdt
Anyu - Haruki
Riv - ThirdEmperor

OOC NOTES & RULES
For the sake of variety, these rules will be listed in the form of Russian reversals. Wanna know why? Because I WAS BORED.

In Soviet Russia, AMEN base doesn’t destroy YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, godmodding aren’t allowed to YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, spam doesn’t post YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, t3h s3cks drop curtains on YOU!!

HOW TO JOIN
Step 1) Wander in.
Step 2) Attempt to secure a membership form from an existing member. Which is no mean feat.
Step 3) Do not, under any circumstances, read the form. No, not even then.
Step 4) Sign in blood, please! Preferably yours.
Step 5) Congratulations, you’re now in AMEN! Weekly dues are paid to the current head.

About Henchmen
Henchmen for the most part can be godmoded, however, certain henchmen are normally under one players control.

Standard henchmen attack uniform.http://zecarioca.net/Imagens2010/AMEMSoldier.png by MethosH, from the Nexus webcomic.

List of important henchmen
Rogar Head Henchman, manages the henchmen. Fights with electrostaff.
Sweetums Head Ogre Usher, most powerful fighter of henchmen. Makes the very nice fudge.
Pete Henchman of Navial business. Insane, thinks he's a pirate, always talks like one.
Mr E Spymaster of henchmen. No telling what he looks like.

Lex-Kat
2010-11-06, 04:24 PM
The onion continues its journey to the top of AMEN, unabated.

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 04:30 PM
The onion may find its progress... interrupted.

A henchman sees it, and chases after it. To try and eat it.

Oh yes. The henchman is a velociraptor. A giant velociraptor. Rawr.

happyturtle
2010-11-06, 04:32 PM
"Hey... LimeGreen. Go stand over there by the wall," Moff says.

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 04:33 PM
"Hey... LimeGreen. Go stand over there by the wall," Moff says.

LimeGreen, who may or may not be a velociraptor, stands over by the wall. Looking slightly apprehensive.

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 04:35 PM
Becky would have...words for the Moff if the henchwomen were dino-ised.

Of course, she might suggest they all be given Wilma Flintstone outfits as it is...

*cough*

Anyway, Becky is here. Somewhere. Doing something. <_<

happyturtle
2010-11-06, 04:36 PM
"No running. But scream as much as you like." :smallsmile:

Moff starts practicing his knife throwing on LimeGreen.

((*pokes to msn*))

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 04:41 PM
LimeGreen screams a lot. Ow.

Luckily for Becky, Pink is not a velociraptor! Yay! Though, unluckily for Becky, she isn't exactly the shadowmancer's type. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2010-11-06, 04:50 PM
Moff makes sure all the stabbings are non lethal. Then when he's bored with throwing knives, he gets up close and personal for vivisection.

Morty
2010-11-06, 04:54 PM
Michalson undeadtimes, reading a book somewhere.

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 05:02 PM
Becky doesn't mind if they're not her type. She's just standing up for her fellow girls.

(And also she appreciates the eye candy. :smalltongue:)

Meanwhile, she tries sneaking up on Michalson.

Morty
2010-11-06, 05:03 PM
Michalson isn't easily snuck upon, unfortunately. And even if he was, his rat familiar warns him about Becky anyway. Hello, he says without turning around.

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 05:07 PM
Becky stops, and hmpfs.

"You're too un-sneak-uppable-upon," she says. "Whatcha studying?"

Lex-Kat
2010-11-06, 05:08 PM
The onion may find its progress... interrupted.

A henchman sees it, and chases after it. To try and eat it.

Oh yes. The henchman is a velociraptor. A giant velociraptor. Rawr.
The Onion stops, shapeshifts into a human male form and slaps the velociraptor on the nose. Bad monster. Leave The Onion alone to do it's job. The Onion glares at the dinosaur, unafraid.

Morty
2010-11-06, 05:09 PM
Indeed. I'm still alive after all. Michalson gets up, leaning on his staff. His left leg is being a pain today. He overexterted himself during the fight. I'm reading a journal from someone's journey to Arborea, Miss..?

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 05:10 PM
The henchman is slapped, and steps back.

"Rawr. :smallfrown: Raawerawr?"

Poor LimeGreen can do nothing to stop the pain. Except die, which is hard to do with non-lethal wounds. Though he'll eventually die of blood loss.

happyturtle
2010-11-06, 05:13 PM
Moff makes sure to stop and bandage periodically to keep Lime from bleeding to death. Though eventually if he begs nicely enough, he might let him die. :smallsmile:

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 05:14 PM
"Becky O'Brien," Becky says smartly. "Couldn't help but notice your skills are kinda similar to mine."

...'but not as good', is left unsaid. :smalltongue:

Morty
2010-11-06, 05:17 PM
Michalson Barring. And they indeed are. I've seen you chuck shadows at that barmy sod who attacked us earlier.
Michalson does notice the unsaid addendum. The two massive egos are bound to clash sooner or later.

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 05:19 PM
LimeGreen begs for mercy! Wait, no, he's mostly just going

"Rawrawrchirprawrwhine."

I'm sure it's begging for mercy in "velociraptor speak"... But...

happyturtle
2010-11-06, 05:22 PM
Eventually, Moff kisses LimeGreen on the dinocheek. "Good boy," he says, and slits his throat.

Lex-Kat
2010-11-06, 05:23 PM
The Onion just shakes its head. I don't speak strange rawr. Go eat something else. Then he reforms into an onion and rolls away.

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 05:24 PM
LemonChiffon is glad to get off easy, and scampers off and away from The Onion.

LimeGreen doesn't enjoy the kiss, or the throat-slitting. But the throat-slitting is a bit better than the stabbing. *Cloning noise!*

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 05:24 PM
Indeed, they are. With bad results for Becky, no doubt. :smallamused:

"Heh, it was nothing. And he was quite the...ahem, barmy sod." Becky chuckles. "Annoying, but hardly a challenge worth mentioning, wouldn't you say?"

Morty
2010-11-06, 05:28 PM
Yeah, true. He made lots of noise and bragged a lot, but was of little actual threat. Michalson pulls his pipe out of his pocket and lights it. There's a lot of such berks around here.

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 05:32 PM
"True. I can think of only...oh, three I think I respect."
Becky crosses her arms, leaning against the wall.

Morty
2010-11-06, 05:34 PM
I'm not complaining. This place reminds me of Sigil, only without the Lady's shadow looming over us.

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 05:38 PM
"Sigil? Never been there."
Quinn has, though. Born there, in fact.
"And I'd have thought you'd like looming shadows, anyway."

Lex-Kat
2010-11-06, 05:44 PM
The Onion is thankful the dumb dino didn't eat him. His mistress would be up[set if she had to send another to finsh this mission.

Of course, she expected she would have to, the place was so chaotic. Everyone constantly killing each other.

Morty
2010-11-06, 05:45 PM
"Looming shadow" is both a metaphor and something completely literal. Michalson puffs a cloud of smoke from his pipe. See, the Lady of Pain runs sigil. And if you try to worship her, harm her servants or threathen the Sigil itself in some way... you die. Simple as that.

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 05:52 PM
"...sucky place," Becky observes. "Memo to self; never visit there."

Morty
2010-11-06, 05:54 PM
Michalson waves his hand. Not really. As long as you don't worship the Lady or threaten Sigil, which is a barmy thing to do anyway, she doesn't actually do anything. Just kinda looms over everyone.

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 06:07 PM
"All looooomy. Got it."
Becky chuckles.
"I still prefer not being loomed over. If there's looming to be done, I want to be the one doing it."

Morty
2010-11-06, 06:08 PM
Anyone who travels the Planes quickly learns that no matter how powerful you are, there's always something or someone more powerful than you. Doesn't mean you should stop trying, of course.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-06, 06:13 PM
As if on cue, as soon as Michalson says "someone more powerful", Bell wanders into them. "Hi people! Does anyone know why all the henchmen have become henchraptors?"

Lord Magtok
2010-11-06, 06:18 PM
Magtok quietly tiptoes in through the front door, looking about in terror as he tries to sneak away to his office. The whole moon-carving proposal didn't have his signature on it, but given his usual tendencies for doing completely ridiculous and over-the-top things like that, even a daft bunch like the AMENites should be able to figure out who did that. The last thing he needs right now is to be tackled to the ground by jolly well-wishers, asked a bazillion questions by inquisitive velociraptors, and screamed at by crazy moon cults for besmirching their goddess, so he-

Waaaaaitasecond...Velociraptors? When did we get those? And why no Allosauruses?:smallconfused:

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 06:19 PM
"Trust me, I'm not gonna stop trying anytime soon."
Becky chuckles, then grins at Bell.
"You know, I was wondering that myself..."

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 06:20 PM
"HAH!"

Rot tries to drag the Moff over to where Maggy just said that.

"HAH! HAH! HAH!"

"HAH!"

Morty
2010-11-06, 06:26 PM
I have no idea. I've learned not to question such things.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-06, 06:28 PM
"But...but...raptors make weird noises, and they're not cuddly at all. We should've turned the henchmen into henchbears." Bears are big, scary, but soft and cuddly too! "And we could ride around on them! We could have war henchbears!"

Morty
2010-11-06, 06:38 PM
That's one of the balliest ideas I've ever heard, Michalson says matter-of-factly. I like it.

Shadowcaller
2010-11-06, 06:52 PM
"This place is strange. Is this really what you do all day?" The newcomer called Silas asks no one in particular.

Moff Chumley
2010-11-06, 07:50 PM
"By & large... it's very hard actually going out and being evil. You always lose." The Moff glares at Silas. "Trust me. Always."

Shadowcaller
2010-11-06, 08:02 PM
"In this world, anyone that tries to take over everything or destroy everything is eventually going to get defeated and then destroyed. With so many good superpowers around, I'm surprised a organization such as this can even exist." Silas states calmly.

Moff Chumley
2010-11-06, 08:06 PM
"But we pull it off." :cool:

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 08:09 PM
"It's mostly cause you freaks are so incompetent it would be a bigger waste of resources to annihilate you than it is to let you be."

Oh look. An uppity henchwoman. What a surprise. >.>

Moff Chumley
2010-11-06, 08:11 PM
An uppity henchwoman with a knife in her face. "Quiet time, Pink."

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 08:13 PM
Pink dies. Ow. :smallfrown:

In the cloning labs, Pink yawns and mentally thanks Moff for the free "teleport" across the base, before going to work on changing the labs back to human cloning mode from velociraptor.

Shadowcaller
2010-11-06, 08:14 PM
"Well, have you even ever considered to just annihilate these other organizations such as glog or NO?" He says, seemingly shifting his stance on the subject.

He pauses "...did you just kill that woman?"

Moff Chumley
2010-11-06, 08:15 PM
Er, why is Pink deliberately going against the wishes of members? They're velociraptors for a reason.

Not a good reason, admittedly, but for a reason nonetheless. :smalltongue:

"Eh, don't trip, she's just a henchman. They clone automatically. And if you wanna try to get rid of GLoG or NO, be my guest, but it's simply not worth it.

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 08:21 PM
Because she thinks the members are stupid? :smalltongue:

Anyway, the henchwoman ends up installing a switch. "Velociraptor Mode" and "Human Mode" are clearly labeled. There. That should fix any problems.

She then goes to do other henchmen stuff. Maybe shoe shopping.

Shadowcaller
2010-11-06, 09:13 PM
Er, why is Pink deliberately going against the wishes of members? They're velociraptors for a reason.

Not a good reason, admittedly, but for a reason nonetheless. :smalltongue:

"Eh, don't trip, she's just a henchman. They clone automatically. And if you wanna try to get rid of GLoG or NO, be my guest, but it's simply not worth it.

"Oh, I don't, it was merely curious why you hadn't done it yet." He pauses "So what exactly are your goals?"

ThePhantom
2010-11-06, 09:19 PM
Rogar walks by Pink, and gives her a curt nod.

"Good work."

-----

An elevator opens by Moff and the guy who's name escapes me. Gordon walks out of it.

Lord Magtok
2010-11-06, 09:26 PM
"HAH!"

Rot tries to drag the Moff over to where Maggy just said that.

"HAH! HAH! HAH!"

"HAH!"

Magtok blinks.

Umm...Moff? What's Rot freaking out about now?

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 09:47 PM
Magtok blinks.

Umm...Moff? What's Rot freaking out about now?

"The Moff was saying that velociraptors were better than allosauruses, and that you'd prefer the mangy little birds. But you don't, and he's wrong! HAH!"

It's... Awkward how much obvious glee Rot derives from this small triumph. He doesn't win very often, does he? :smallconfused:

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 09:50 PM
Becky goes to sneak up beind Rot, and set him on -

"...Tell me, Sparkles, why is there a 'Get Out of Being Set On Fire Free' card taped to your back?" she demands.

:smalltongue:

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 09:53 PM
Rot blinks.

"I don't remember. Something about... Uh. I dunno. But you can't set me on fire. Cause the card says so."

True story. I honestly don't remember. >.>

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-06, 09:58 PM
Bell follows Becky to have a look, shrugs, pulls the card off, and grins at Becky. "What card? I see no card!"

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 10:07 PM
((I gave it to you in Chat. :smalltongue:))

Becky grins at Bell...

...then goes to light a match, using Rot's back as a striker!

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 10:10 PM
((Riiiiiiiiight >.>))

"No fair. I had a card." :smallfrown:

Rot is now on fire.

Rot is now on fi-

"AHH GEDDITOFF!!! IHATEYOUALL!!!"

There we go. The vampire runs around in circles.

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 10:13 PM
Becky blows out the match.

....then grabs a bucket of water that was totally there all along.

And throws it at Rot!

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 10:15 PM
Rot is now not on fire, but very wet! Wet tee-shirt co- *blamblamblam* That narrator has been sacked.

"I'd thank you, but you set me on fire in the first place."

The vampire glares at Becky.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-06, 10:16 PM
"Ah, that never gets old." Bell giggles at the silly vampire, "Silly vampire should really start wearing some sorta fire-proof suit or something."

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 10:19 PM
"You're welcome," Becky says, checking her fingernails, and pointedly not looking at Rot.

ThePhantom
2010-11-06, 10:20 PM
(You know, the not hurt other members thing would have worn off by now. And Rot has the means to melt Becky, by lava gun.)

VampireRot
2010-11-06, 10:23 PM
((It's worn off? :smallconfused::smallbiggrin::smallamused:))

Rot shrugs.

"I have to wear this getup, though. Else all them new and "hip" vampires are gunna take over. Gotta keep the good ol' days alive."

He pulls his cape around to scowl at the scorch marks on it.

The Bushranger
2010-11-06, 10:27 PM
"Shame. I guess standards are slipping in the Vampire world, then? I heard even the Count is considering quitting in protest..." Becky chuckles.

happyturtle
2010-11-07, 12:07 AM
Hannah giggles and mentally hugs the creation she's sharing a mind with. [I]Don't worry, Daddy will find us again.

VampireRot
2010-11-07, 12:09 AM
"Just stake and burn any sparklers you see, m'kay?"

Rot glowers.

"And I'm not one of them."

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 12:10 AM
The Moff is playing Team Fortress 2, and generally being a nuisance, Team Roomba (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUPzN7tp7bQ) style. He's enlisted DarkRed, LimeGreen, and Pink to assist. Pink is getting way too into it. :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2010-11-07, 12:34 AM
"Surrrrrrre you aren't," Becky says, nodding sollemly, then wandering off, possibly encountering Moff & Co.

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 01:19 AM
DarkRed's face sprouts a knife, and his controller is tossed to Becky. "Here, you just stand in this doorway, like so, and trap your team in there until they answer some random trivia question." There are various profanities emnating from The Moff's headset. Into it, "Awright guys, welcome to another round of TF2 Trivia, Moff edition! Answer the question, and you get out. Got it? Awright, what completely innocouos vegetable causes guinea pigs to have wacky hallucinations?"

The Bushranger
2010-11-07, 01:22 AM
Becky grabs the controller, and chuckles.
"You realise that neither I or my player knows anything about his this is played, right?" she asks.

...and the F.W.M.U. did picket...

"And besides, that's an easy answer: cabbage!"

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 01:33 AM
"Neither do I, but antagonizing people via games is fun."

Pink does know how to play, and she's taking out her frustration on poor, gormless gamers.

The Bushranger
2010-11-07, 01:34 AM
Becky chuckles, and takes a seat, starting to play!

And envying Pink's prowess. :smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-07, 08:04 AM
[Tower]

The creations are no golems. They're living creatures...

They eat, they sleep (sort of), they...sort of do other things that living creatures do...

Um, anyway, moments later Affidavit appears at the base of the tower. Or, well, it looks like Affidavit. It is in fact a shapeshifting creation in the form of Affidavit, dressed up in his KNAVES uniform, complete with thick leather glove on one hand and a noticeably shorter left leg. He leans on his ruby-topped cane and taps his foot impatiently. "You're going to have to bring the forms down here, you know. Unlike my creations, I can't fly."

[I]We do not understand. There is no daddy, only our master. What are you doing? The creations do not think of Affidavit as a father, though his bringing them into the world is a major reason for their total loyalty to him. It would seem they also don't understand what the purpose of a hug is.

happyturtle
2010-11-07, 08:09 AM
[Tower]

Daddy is Master. Hannah says. Do you like me?

Shadowcaller
2010-11-07, 09:30 AM
"By the way..." Silas says after a long silence. "Would anyone be interested in doing a errand for me? In exchange for payment and possibly favors in return of course? Or should I turn to NO for that kind of mercenary work?"

Morty
2010-11-07, 09:44 AM
I think NO might be marginally more trustworthy, says Michalson. If they don't do the job, it'll be because of incompetence, lack of time or external circumstances, not because they want to stab you in the back.

VampireRot
2010-11-07, 09:51 AM
"Oh, I'll do it! It's friggen boring 'round here, and we never do any evil plots!"

Rot turns to Silas, hunger gleaming in his eyes.

"It is an evil plot, right?"

Pink cackles. Blam blam blam!
http://www.tfportal.de/gfx/content/tf2/achievements/sniper/kill_everyone_you_meet.png

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-07, 09:54 AM
[Tower]

No, master is master. This conversation is just going round in circles. We do not know if we like you. Our master has not told us if we like you. Our master has forbidden us from asking for additional information at the moment, so we cannot know if we like you.

happyturtle
2010-11-07, 09:56 AM
[I]"It's okay. I like you anyway. But none of you ever had a name before. And you're named Hannah just like me. I wonder if Daddy named you after me." :smallsmile:

Shadowcaller
2010-11-07, 09:59 AM
Silas pauses, but it doesn't look like he is doing any thinking, he is just looking blankly forward. Then he speaks again. "You could say that, it involves killing a great deal of servants of holy justice. Sounds tempting?" There is sort of a forced smile playing on his lips.

VampireRot
2010-11-07, 10:12 AM
"You had me at "great deal of killing"."

Rot grins evilly and rubs his hands together.

"Just point me in the right direction and I'll put all their heads on a pike."

Morty
2010-11-07, 10:12 AM
Michalson thinks for a while, a trail of smoke from his pipe reaching the ceiling. I suppose I might be interested. Would undead be involved?

Shadowcaller
2010-11-07, 10:50 AM
"Undead? Why?" Silas asks, something crawling around in his pocket.

Morty
2010-11-07, 10:52 AM
You might say I consider them abominations and stains on the face of the multiverse, says Michalson matter-of-factly.

VampireRot
2010-11-07, 10:52 AM
Rot coughs. The cough is fake, as vampires have no actual reflex to clear their unused trachea. :smalltongue:

"I'd say undead would be involved. At least, if I went. Cause I'm a vampire, see?"

He doesn't seem too offended by Michalson's very accurate description.

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 11:09 AM
"Ooh, are they exalted? PLEASE tell me I get to kill exalted." :smallbiggrin:

Shadowcaller
2010-11-07, 11:17 AM
"Exalted? I'm not sure what they call themselves, but I don't know that name." Silas continues "No, this... involves a certain kind of undead I suppose, see there is this group of fanatics that are obsessed with justice and vengeance that have captured a demon I would like to talk to."

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 11:26 AM
"Oh well... eh, I got nothing better to do anyhow." *shrug*

VampireRot
2010-11-07, 11:27 AM
Rot looks a bit impatient.

"Let's just go kill stuff already."

Morty
2010-11-07, 11:29 AM
Sure, what the hell. I'm in.

Reinholdt
2010-11-07, 11:33 AM
Mister Squiggles appears and chitters.
He's clearly interested in participating.

Ignore the velociraptor allisaurous flesh and blood dripping from his fangs.

Shadowcaller
2010-11-07, 11:45 AM
"Excellent." Silas makes another one of those forced smiles of his. He makes a gesture and a magic map of sort appears, though anyone that can feel magic could sense it doesn't really come from him, in a way.

He points out a location which could be found in outside, it appears to be a temple of some sort, or so the map says.

"There you will find it, I can't go with you however, but the demon I seek should be in their prison somewhere, it's called 'Moriana' take it to me and you will be rewarded." Geez, could he sound any more stereotypically like a 'obvious-evil-employer that most likely will back stab you at the end'?

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 11:50 AM
"Alright, let's get this over with so we can go back to doing nothing." The Moff glares at Silas for a moment. "And don't think for a second that it didn't occur to me that you might be planning on betraying us. I'm not stupid, I just know there's no way you could lay a finger on me." :smallwink: "Unless your into that kinda thing, of course."

On that note, The Moff opens a portal. To... ((Caller, mind posting in Outside describing where we pop out, assuming others take the portal?))

VampireRot
2010-11-07, 11:50 AM
Rot grins, and begins formulating his own back-stabbing plan.

What? This is AMEN. :smalltongue:

"I hope the sun doesn't get in my way." :smallannoyed:

Shadowcaller
2010-11-07, 11:51 AM
"Alright, let's get this over with so we can go back to doing nothing." The Moff glares at Silas for a moment. "And don't think for a second that it didn't occur to me that you might be planning on betraying us. I'm not stupid, I just know there's no way you could lay a finger on me." :smallwink: "Unless your into that kinda thing, of course."

On that note, The Moff opens a portal. To... ((Caller, mind posting in Outside describing where we pop out, assuming others take the portal?))

((Oh yeah, just let me finish this game of LoL first <.<))

Morty
2010-11-07, 11:54 AM
Fair enough. Michalson nods. If he has any thoughts about the possibility of backstabbing, he keeps them to himself.

Moff Chumley
((By all means. :smallsmile:))

Reinholdt
Mister Squiggles chitters and follows the group. Good luck backstabbing a giant dire spider. I don't even think he wants a reward. :smallconfused:

The Bushranger
2010-11-07, 02:47 PM
He doesn't even want a reward?

INCONCEIVABLE!

*cough*

Becky has dozed off in the gaming room, having been curbstomped by Pink in the TF2 game the night before.

...she's snoring.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-07, 03:52 PM
A sleeping Becky? This is too good an opportunity for Bell to pass on. She sneaks over with a marker in hand, and attempts to draw a moustache on Becky...and a beard, and glasses. After that, she'll do the same little trick she used on Rot, and try and tap her with the wand to make flowers sprout on her head.

After that, she summons a whole bunch of plushie bunny bombs on top of Becky and hops onto the couch next to them, flicking through the channels in search of something funny.

ThePhantom
2010-11-07, 04:36 PM
Rogar has managed to track down DarkRed and LimeGreen.

"So, you two. Anything to say before I have to punish you?"

VampireRot
2010-11-07, 04:38 PM
"Nothing." :smallannoyed:
"Rawr." :smallfrown:

ThePhantom
2010-11-07, 04:40 PM
"Lime, your'e off the hook. Now, Red."

Rogar tries to slam Darkred's face into the wall.

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 04:41 PM
The Moff wanders by. "Whatcha doin', Rogar?"

VampireRot
2010-11-07, 04:42 PM
"Rawr?" :smallconfused::smallsmile:

LimeGreen, not wanting to push his luck, scampers off to do henchvelociraptor things.

DarkRed's face is slammed into the wall.

"Ow."

ThePhantom
2010-11-07, 04:44 PM
"My job, punishing henchmen who have gone out of line."

Rogar flips out his electrostaff, and tries to hit Darkred with, and its set for pain. Lots of it.

VampireRot
2010-11-07, 04:46 PM
DarkRed is PAIN! :smalleek:

"Argeaohgod! What di- AFHA! I do?! AHffrackgr!"

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 04:47 PM
"Ah. Er, Rogar, hasn't it occured to you that DarkRed takes enough abuse as it is? I stabbed him m'self last night. And Becky ate his soul earlier that day." :smallconfused:

ThePhantom
2010-11-07, 04:50 PM
"That's members hurting henchmen. That's part of the job, this is different. However, I'm done now."

Rogar puts his staff away.

"I would remind you that all income from the recording of member activies must have half of it put into AMEN's funding. Keeping it all for yourself is not allowed."

VampireRot
2010-11-07, 04:53 PM
"The Moff already collected that part though! I kept, like, one-eighth of the money!"

DarkRed is glad the pain is gone.

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 04:55 PM
"One sixteenth, now. Heh."

ThePhantom
2010-11-07, 05:04 PM
"Rules are rules. Besides, I'm not the one to talk to if you get robbed."

Rogar looks at Moff.

"And I guess you like the other one would also like to check out the spa?"

VampireRot
2010-11-07, 05:09 PM
DarkRed grumbles and hands over some money. It is a rather pitiful amount. Then he limps away to do henchmen stuff.

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 05:31 PM
"Rules are rules. Besides, I'm not the one to talk to if you get robbed."

Rogar looks at Moff.

"And I guess you like the other one would also like to check out the spa?"

The Moff eyeballs Rogar. "Me? Nah, honey, I got taste." :smalltongue:

ThePhantom
2010-11-07, 05:37 PM
"And the other you doesn't?"

Rogar raises an eyebrow. Sure, he doesn't like either Moff, but getting them to bug each other works fine in his book.

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 05:49 PM
The Moff shrugs. "I don't judge."

"Well, I don't judge MYSELF..."

ThePhantom
2010-11-07, 05:50 PM
Rogar waves a hand.

"As you wish. Now, I have paperwork to do."

And away he goes.

Murkus
2010-11-07, 06:06 PM
[Tower]

The creations are no golems. They're living creatures...

They eat, they sleep (sort of), they...sort of do other things that living creatures do...

Um, anyway, moments later Affidavit appears at the base of the tower. Or, well, it looks like Affidavit. It is in fact a shapeshifting creation in the form of Affidavit, dressed up in his KNAVES uniform, complete with thick leather glove on one hand and a noticeably shorter left leg. He leans on his ruby-topped cane and taps his foot impatiently. "You're going to have to bring the forms down here, you know. Unlike my creations, I can't fly."

Jack leaps off the Tower, falling into a portal and popping back out in front of the new Creation. "Sure, sure. What's your name, anyway?"

Lex-Kat
2010-11-07, 08:05 PM
And The Onion rolls back out of AMEN, having finished it's top secret mission.

The Bushranger
2010-11-07, 09:33 PM
Rollin' rollin' rollin'...

A sleeping Becky? This is too good an opportunity for Bell to pass on. She sneaks over with a marker in hand, and attempts to draw a moustache on Becky...and a beard, and glasses. After that, she'll do the same little trick she used on Rot, and try and tap her with the wand to make flowers sprout on her head.

After that, she summons a whole bunch of plushie bunny bombs on top of Becky and hops onto the couch next to them, flicking through the channels in search of something funny.

Since Bell's player is offline, Becky keeps blissfully sleeping (and snoring) for the moment... :smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 03:45 AM
[Tower]

Affidavit mutters something unpleasant under his breath about magic as he watches the pointless display of portal abuse. Really, would it have been so difficult to take the stairs?

The winged creation slowly descends to the ground, landing beside the Prof.

"My name is Professor Affidavit. Can we get on with this please?"

[I]We...we do not have a name. We are not called Hannah. We are just acting as Hannah. You...are confused.

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 05:33 AM
Inner Tower

"I'm not confused! You're confused!" :smallmad:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 05:42 AM
[I]We cannot be confused. Our master gave us precise instructions. We are to pretend to be Hannah. We are not called Hannah. Therefore, you must be confused.

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 05:44 AM
[I]"You aren't pretending very well. If you're pretending to be Hannah, you aren't supposed to tell anyone you're not Hannah."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 06:05 AM
[I]We haven't told anyone. You are...we do not know. Some part of Hannah? We were not told to lie to Hannah.

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 06:18 AM
Inner Tower

Yay! You trust me! She tries to mentally hug the Creation again.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 06:23 AM
The creation gets mentally hugged again. It...doesn't respond...at all. It's sort of like hugging a statue. [I]What is the purpose of that? it asks, sounding rather confused.

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 06:34 AM
[I]It's how I show you that I like you. :smallsmile:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 06:42 AM
Hmm, this conversation appears to be repeating itself, somewhat. [I]We do not understand what like is...

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 06:46 AM
[Inner Tower]

Indeed. I think we can leave the poor Creation to its fate for now.

iElf
2010-11-08, 12:13 PM
scot has been wandering the base for a while now, and is starting to build a five dimensional map of the base on a large laptop "...this place will not out wit me..."

Murkus
2010-11-08, 01:02 PM
[Tower]

Affidavit mutters something unpleasant under his breath about magic as he watches the pointless display of portal abuse. Really, would it have been so difficult to take the stairs?

The winged creation slowly descends to the ground, landing beside the Prof.

"My name is Professor Affidavit. Can we get on with this please?"

Jack blurs forward, free hand whipping out to scrawl a rune on the shapeshifting creation's chest. Even if it's not a chalkboard, the writing seems to work just fine.

If that's successful, Jack presses a hand to 'Affidavit's' chest. The rune will begin to glow yellow, and for a second it will seem the only people in the world are Jack and the Professor. It is a truth-rune, good for one use with a special kind of chalk. The things down to a nub, now. The truth spell should extend even into Affidavit's network of creations, forcing the thing to tell the absolute truth even against it's 'programming'. "Now, answer me: Are you the true form, in body, soul and mind, of the one who calls himself Professor Affidavit?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 01:56 PM
[Tower]

Affidavit glances down at the rune, then sighs and shakes his head. "Souls do not exist and my mind cannot be contained in one body. I have to watch my creations, monitor various things going on in other places, and so on. I am a busy man, you know." Looking rather bored, he taps his cane on the floor impatiently. "In order for me to gather my whole mind within one body, I would require at least an hour to ensure all my creations have adequate instructions to keep themselves occupied while I'm...away."

Murkus
2010-11-08, 03:26 PM
"Souls don't exist? Then what the hell did I sell?" Jack steps back, frowning. "Anyway. Right then. Sorry about that, just trying to be careful." Jack offers Affidavit the contract. "Sign here in your blood, if this little Creation has any."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 05:08 PM
"Beats me, but I've never observed anything that could be considered any sort of proof of the existence of souls. It's rubbish, absolute nonsense." Affidavit takes out a red needle, pricks his finger, and signs the contract in blood. Hey, look, the blood is red. Funny that.

"There, are we done now? I have better things to do."

Murkus
2010-11-08, 05:14 PM
Jack takes the contract and disappears without a word. Seconds later, him and Hannah should reappear. He offers the still-bonded girl to Affidavit, tipping his hat. "As do I. Pleasure doing business with you, Professor."

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 05:17 PM
And now, finally, Becky wakes up in front of the gaming console.

Sits up.

Stretches.

...presumably the flower falls off her head.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 05:22 PM
Nope, flower should actually be tangled up in Becky's hair, a bit. And as she sits up and stretches, there'll be a bit of a cascade of plushie bunny bombs around her.

Said cascade causes Bell, who had apparently fallen asleep at some point as well, to stir.

[Tower]

"Oh, do shut up. You've been annoying enough already." Affidavit takes Hannah's body, and 'ports straight outta there.

Yeah, no way is he ever showing up at AMEN again.

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 05:23 PM
[Tower]

Hannah is ported away. HT would like to know what's going on with the worms. :smalltongue:

Murkus
2010-11-08, 05:28 PM
They'll still be coming out. And painfully.

What's done is done. Here's hoping Affy can keep Hannah from dying.

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 05:29 PM
Bunny bombs!

Bunny bombs everywhere!

...which makes Becky freeze.

She knows what Bunny Bombs are capable of.

"...Ahem. Do I want to know what will happen if I move from here and set one of these things off?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 05:33 PM
"Absolutely nothing! They're soft and cuddly ones, silly!" Bell giggles at Becky, "Oh, and you have a flower in your hair...and something on your face..."

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 05:39 PM
"...plushie bunny bombs. Ooooooookay..."

At the mention of something in her hair, though, Becky's expression darkens a bit.

And she reaches up to rub at her face.

Presumably getting ink on her hands...

"...:smallmad:"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 05:42 PM
Bell just looks at Becky with an innocent expression on her face. "...what? It'll wash off easily enough!"

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 05:47 PM
"You. Drew. On my face..."

Becky fumes.

Primarily because she knows a large part of her image is going to go down the drain the moment the first henchman sees her.

"Gaaaaaaaaaa!"

And she jumps up and flees for a washroom!
Too upset to even think about shadow-jumping there.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 05:52 PM
"...eep." Bell looks rather worried and follows after Becky, at a rather slower pace it might be noted. It occurs to her that perhaps her harmless prank has turned out to be a lot less harmless than she thought.

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 05:58 PM
Becky can be found in the washroom, frantically washing her face.

A few henchmen can be heard snickering, here and there...

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 06:01 PM
[Henchmen Barracks]

"Wonder why she was so freaked out about it? I mean, just some marker, right?"

"Yeah. Did you get that look on her face?"

"Course! It'll be on Nexustube in seconds."

:smallamused::smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 06:04 PM
Every henchman Bell passes who looks even slightly amused will find themselves receiving a blast of fire to the face...

Bell pauses outside the washroom for a moment, then sighs and enters, waiting quietly by the door.

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 06:06 PM
"Gaaaah! My face is on fire!"

"Nooooo! My face!"

"Gaaaaaaah! Ye gods, the pain!"

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 06:13 PM
Becky, having scrubbed the ink off her face, looks rather calmer now.

...or maybe it's the screams of pain from outside.

"...sounds like fun times out there," she says with a chuckle.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 06:18 PM
"You alright?" Bell asks, still looking a little concerned, "Yeah, I set their faces on fire. They're probably still running around in circles, screaming in pain. I reckon it might take them a little while to die..."

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 06:23 PM
"They laughed at me? They deserve it."
Becky smirks, then nods.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just...didn't really expect to wake up having been drawn all over."

The flower's still in her hair, too.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 06:29 PM
Bell leans over and plucks the flower out of Becky's hair. "Well, I won't do it again then..." Bell says in a rather apologetic tone of voice, "At least the henchmen seem to be back to normal, the screams of dying raptors aren't anywhere near as funny."

Maxios
2010-11-08, 06:38 PM
A voice comes over the loudspeakers:

"Isn't it funny how the most evil thing in existence is right next to HALO?"

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 06:40 PM
"There's a printing press for Twilight books near HALO?!"

PlotcloneRot runs into the main room, sword drawn! :smallfurious:

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 06:42 PM
"Hey, be glad it's you, otherwise you face might have been melted off."
Becky chuckles.

...then looks around.

...then tries giving Bell a rather quick (and surprisingly tight) hug!

Maxios
2010-11-08, 06:42 PM
@Rot "Nay my friend. The living embodiment of evil, an eternal so ancient the Nexus long forgot's it's name."

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 06:44 PM
"..."

Rot dejectedly puts his sword back.

"Oh. Well you can't stab living embodiments of evil. Especially if we don't know its name. Has it destroyed HA- Wait... HALO?"

The vampire thinks. Then gags.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 06:44 PM
"You wouldn't, would y-eep!" Bell gets hugged mid-pondering. Bell hugs back, gingerly, as if wondering what the catch is, or perhaps wondering if Becky is going to set her face on fire anyway.

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 06:46 PM
And Becky...simply hugs!
Before letting go.

And looking around again to make sure nobody saw that.

She has an evil image to uphold, after all.

((And I doubt Draken is buried anywhere near HALO. :smalltongue:))

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 06:46 PM
Moff pops the cork on a champagne bottle. "Woooo! To HALO being destroyed by EEEEEEEVIL!" =D

Maxios
2010-11-08, 06:49 PM
"Everyone refers to it as The Beast. It was unleashed a few weeks back, but the combinded effort of everyone in HALO stopped it from destroying everything in existence.
But, it was defeated too easily. It's part of it's master plan. It's going to reawaken by the end of tomorrow,, and the ultimate evil will walk again."

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 06:51 PM
Rot raises an eyebrow.

"So... It's not the curtain?"

That's a relief. *cowers in fear of HALO*

Maxios
2010-11-08, 06:52 PM
" *sigh*. No Rot, it's not the curtain."

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 06:54 PM
"Oh. If its not a Twilight press, or the curtain, it sounds much less scary. Are you sure you've got the right ultimate evil?"

Rot taps his fangs.

"Also, how would you know about this? It's in HALO, right?"

Maxios
2010-11-08, 06:56 PM
"Yes. I'm sure. It was formed at the dawn of the multiverse. It is near impossible to kill, and is made of living lava and rock.
It's currently right next to HALO base, paralyzed because of it being under the ocean. But, it's adapting.
And I know all this because I am the Beast's true follower, it's hand in the world."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 06:56 PM
Bell looks around awkwardly, "Okay, what was that? You're not normally that...huggy." No way Becky would simply hug her like that!

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 06:57 PM
"And how are you in our speakers?" Moff asks.

Maxios
2010-11-08, 06:59 PM
"I'm not in your speakers Moff. I'm in the speaker ROOM."

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 06:59 PM
Bell looks around awkwardly, "Okay, what was that? You're not normally that...huggy." No way Becky would simply hug her like that!

"No, I'm not. But...I made you frown. You're supposed to be cheerful and bouncy and everything."

Becky pauses.

"...and if you tell anyone I said that I...well...I'll do something!"

Since both 'not being good' and 'not being bad' are kinda not options. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 07:01 PM
"Henchies. Go take care of him. Every drop of blood you extract from him is one less I'll extract from you." :smallsmile:

Henchmen begin converging on the speaker room from all directions, with violent intent.

Lord Magtok
2010-11-08, 07:02 PM
Magtok rolls his eyes, grumpily mutters something, and then strides towards the room with the speakers. If there's one thing he hates, it's apocalypses, and this sounds like just enough of one to require that he beat this guy's head in with a golf club.

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 07:02 PM
"Weirdo. And why are you telling us?"

Rot shakes his head.

Luckily for Becky and Bell, the henchies are too busy with the speaker conversation to record the hug. So that doesn't go on the Nexusnet.

Maxios
2010-11-08, 07:03 PM
"You can't! I'm a member of AMEN, remember!" the voice says smugly. "And isn't you that said Moff that there's a rule stating that members or minion's can't attack each other?!?"

To Rot: "Because we need your help to conquer and destroy everything!"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 07:04 PM
"You'll do something? Nah, you wouldn't hurt me!" Bell giggles and sticks her tongue out at Becky, then bounces over to the door. "Heehee...you liiiiiike me!" She laughs and heads out of the washroom.

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 07:08 PM
"How am I supposed to 'remember' if some disembodied voice is a member or not?" Moff says, following Magtok.

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 07:08 PM
"This is AMEN. Do you really think we'd follow rules like that?" :smalltongue:

Rot giggles.

"You, and the ultimate evil in the multiverse, need help to do that? And you're expecting help from us?"

Maxios
2010-11-08, 07:11 PM
" *Sigh* Not that Moff! You said during the boat race that members can't attack other members! I even recored you saying it!"

To Rot: "It depends. Would you rather have us destroy you all when he conquer the universe? It's a rare occasion when the multiverse's greatest evil request's help."

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 07:12 PM
Becky, for her part, hmpfs!
But doesn't deny it. :smalltongue:

Then wanders out of the washroom, seeking the conversation she hears.

And decides to prove that members can and do attack other members.

Yes, by flicking her Bic and setting Rot on fire.

Maxios
2010-11-08, 07:14 PM
A man bumps into Magtok, and Moff. He appears to have come from the speaker room.
"I'm the hand of The Beast!" the man says. He looks just like Maxios, except with a pencil mustace, black top hat, etc.

FireFox
2010-11-08, 07:15 PM
Greg walks in through the front door, looking tired but cheerful. His long absence may be explained by the large bucket full of severed ears he's carrying.

What do you mean, "who's Greg"? >_>

ThePhantom
2010-11-08, 07:15 PM
Gordon steps out of his office.

"Maxios, we do not do apocalypses. Now, if you don't come out, I will have the henchmen beat you, and then bring to me for trial."

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 07:16 PM
(Maxios, you haven't actually identified who is speaking. I have no idea, IC, or OOC. :smalltongue:)

"Nice to meet you, Handy." Moff will use his artifact lighter to try and set Hand on fire. It's capable of igniting anything, even underwater.

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 07:17 PM
"Well, I think it would be philosop- OHGODWHYAMIONFIREAGAIN!?!?!"

This strange "Greg" fellow may see Rot, on fire, running around screaming his head off.

Cause he's on fire. :smallfrown:

FireFox
2010-11-08, 07:19 PM
Greg tries to psionically pull all the fire away from Rot and then make a pyrokinetic, spinning crown for himself. I miss anything important...?

Maxios
2010-11-08, 07:19 PM
"It is I! Evil Maxios! The failed clone of Maxios!" Evil Maxios says proudly, standing in front of Moff.
"The Beast's first goal is to conquer Inside. If you all help, you will be made the rulers of Inside, along with the surrounding areas. The empowers of the AMEN empire!"

To clarify, he's out of the speaker room.

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 07:20 PM
"Hello, Hand of the Beast," Becky says in a sickly-sweet tone. "I'm the Eye of the Tiger. It's nice to meet you. Have fun dealing with Hair of the Dog here."

And, chuckling, she strides off, spotting Greg and raising an eyebrow at the bucket o' ears. "Oh, just the usual chaos, anarchy, and destruction."

And Ilpholin doing backflips down Jack's tower! Becky would consider that very important. If she knew about it having happened.

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 07:20 PM
"Dude, I tried to set you on fire last post. Keep up." :smallannoyed:

Maxios
2010-11-08, 07:22 PM
Evil Maxios' hat is on fire. He takes it off, and throws it into the bathroom. Seconds later, a toilet may or may not have exploded in it.
"I knew. I just didn't respond to it instantly." Evil Maxios tells Moff.

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 07:24 PM
"Oh, thank you. I know its an evil organization, but I can't help but like the people who put out the fires rather than set them."

While Rot thanks Greg, he absentmindedly pulls out his dagger and throws the serrated weapon at Becky. :smallyuk:

ThePhantom
2010-11-08, 07:27 PM
"Oh, an messed up clone."

Gordon shakes his head, and pulls out his shock pistol.

"Let's end this quickly."

Gordon tries to shoot Evil Maxios.

Lord Magtok
2010-11-08, 07:28 PM
((Gah, ninja'd.))

I'm going to have to apologize, but I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we're not working for a Beast. I get uneasy enough as is just knowing that there's a Legion here.

Magtok reaches into his robes, and attempts to shoot the evil clone right in the left knee.

Nothing personal, of course. It just sounds like a lot more trouble than it's worth.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 07:29 PM
Bell promptly leaps between Rot and Becky, spinning her wand to create a shield to bounce the dagger right back at Rot. "Now now, play nice you silly little vampire!"

Maxios
2010-11-08, 07:29 PM
"Not funny Gordon and Lord Magtok." Evil Maxios says, easily dodging whatever was shot at him.
"I'm here to help you. Maxios Prime didn't deserve to be in this orginization. He was a traitor. I'm evil. I just blew up a toilet.
And I'm here to give you all the greatest deal in existence."

FireFox
2010-11-08, 07:30 PM
Yeah, sure thing. Greg then does absolutely nothing about the bounced dagger, still holding the bucket of ears.

happyturtle
2010-11-08, 07:33 PM
Moff doubles over laughing.

"Okay guys. He blew up a toilet. That makes him totally one of us." :smallbiggrin:

He high fives Evil!Maxios and wanders off into deadtime.

ThePhantom
2010-11-08, 07:33 PM
"If I wanted to make deals, I would have made as many as Jack did."

Gordon steps foward, henchmen trying to from a circle with their boss, Magtok, and Evil Maxios inside it.

"Now, I'll give you one chance to make your pitch, or to give up."

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 07:34 PM
Becky was already raising her hand to shadow-portal the knife on a RTS (Return To Sender) trajectory, but chuckles at Bell as she plays whack-a-vamp with it instead.

"Oooh, do I get to nom his soul too, Tin Man?" she asks...all too eagerly...as Magtok shoots at Maxios!

"And I want to hear where you got all those ears," she adds, to Greg...

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 07:37 PM
Rot catches the dagger.

With his hand.

But not his fingers.

The vampire absent-mindedly pulls the serrated blade out of his palm, barely wincing at the spray of blood this creates. He sheaths it in hammerspace, and glares.

"Can I have one of those ears? I'm feeling peckish."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-08, 07:39 PM
Bell giggles at Rot. "Mister Sparkles, you should know better than to pick on my friends! You should stop being so mean." Bell would continue telling him off, but she's more interested in whatever the heck is going on over there and pushes her way to the front of the ring of henchmen to see what's going on.

Maxios
2010-11-08, 07:41 PM
"If I wanted to make deals, I would have made as many as Jack did."

Gordon steps foward, henchmen trying to from a circle with their boss, Magtok, and Evil Maxios inside it.

"Now, I'll give you one chance to make your pitch, or to give up."

"Simple. Join the winning team. Join us, and when we conquer all, we won't destroy you, and you'll be made the rulers of your very own empire. Plus, we have everlasting health insurance and a 401 K plan."

FireFox
2010-11-08, 07:41 PM
Greg hands Rot two ears, because if he just gives the vampire one, the necklace he's going to make will be uneven. He looks at Becky in confusion. From peoples' heads, obviously. Where did you think I got them?

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 07:43 PM
Rot happily takes the ears. And sucks on them.

Tasty!

Bell is ignored. So is crazyevilMaxios.

ThePhantom
2010-11-08, 07:44 PM
"Simple. Join the winning team. Join us, and when we conquer all, we won't destroy you, and you'll be made the rulers of your very own empire. Plus, we have everlasting health insurance and a 401 K plan."

Gordon shakes his head. Hope Magtok is willing to listen, cause I have a feeling that the rest of AMEN won't complain if Gordon reduces Evil Maxios to slime.

Maxios
2010-11-08, 07:46 PM
"Gordon, you will be The Beast's right hand man. Magtok, supreme general and tactics. You will have power unlike either of you have ever known."

Murkus
2010-11-08, 07:47 PM

Jack walks back into AMEN proper, the door to his room now sealed. "I ruled an empire once. It's fun for a while, but not as great as it sounds. Pass."

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 07:49 PM
"Really, Rot? Eeeew. You have no idea where those ears have been."
Becky makes a face, and chuckles at Greg.
"Guess I kinda asked for that one, didn't I? Where'd you find the heads, then? Attached to bodies?"

The shadows, meanwhile, swirl, and attempt to trip Maxios into falling flat on his face.

ThePhantom
2010-11-08, 07:51 PM
"Gordon, you will be The Beast's right hand man. Magtok, supreme general and tactics. You will have power unlike either of you have ever known."

Oops. That was the wrong thing to say. Gordon's eyes and teeth goes dragonic.

"Right hand? I think not. I have had my fill of being second best, and now you will be crushed."

The henchmen surge foward, and attempt to grab evil Maxios.

Maxios
2010-11-08, 07:51 PM
Evil Maxios stumbles, but by holding on to a piece of metal from the toilet stuck to the wall, he brings himself back up.
"And I didn't mean right hand man! I meant you would be the most powerful! Then, we can work together to destroy the Beast, and rule the whole of everything! BWA HA Ha!"

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 07:52 PM
One of the henchmen is still a velociraptor, and is trying to grab him using it's mouth.

Rot grins.

"I do know where they've been. On someone's head, and then in a bucket." :smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 07:57 PM
Becky rolls her eyes, and points at Evil Maxios.

"Rot! Two ears, still attached to the head and full of fresh blood, right there!"

Maxios
2010-11-08, 07:59 PM
"But, it is now I must leave." Evil Maxios says. He shoots a wrist rocket, leaving a good sized hole in the ceiling, and tries to use his jet boots to escape.

FireFox
2010-11-08, 08:00 PM
Greg rolls his eyes at Becky. Oh. Yeah. I went out and killed some people. It was pretty fun, actually, unlike sitting around here. I heard that some evil killers like to collect trophies like ears... He looks at his bucket and shrugs. Can't imagine why, to be honest.

Lord Magtok
2010-11-08, 08:01 PM
Magtok lowers the gun and mulls things over.

I get to be supreme general, AND the concept of tactics? I've always wanted to be a little metaphysical, maybe I could-

He blinks, snapping back to reality in an instant.

No. No, I've already got a general outfit somewhere in my closet, with the silly hat and everything. And being a philosophical concept might get in the way of-

And then Gordon tries to attack the evil clone.

Or um...we could oppose you. That works too.

Maxios
2010-11-08, 08:02 PM
"Wait Lord Magtok! Join us! Join the winning team! We need somebody like you!"

ThePhantom
2010-11-08, 08:03 PM
"Magtok, you have your wedding to focus on."

Gordon tries to hit the escaping evil Maxios with his grapple gun, which if it hits should keep him from leaving.

"Stick around, your trial awaits you."

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 08:03 PM
"Oh, I have plenty of fun heading out, too, but you can kill people right here."

A henchman walking past proves a case in point, as the shadows suddenly constrict around him.
Screaming ensues, as Becky gets a very disturbingly blissful expression on her face as the henchie is shadow-drained...

"And eww, yes, wearing other peoples' severed body parts is disgusting."

D_Lord
2010-11-08, 08:04 PM
The hole in the ceiling is now full of black threads.

No No No fun trial before you leave.

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 08:06 PM
"That reminds me."

Rot, in that creepy vampire way, is now standing behind Magtok.

"Maggy? Can I come to your wedding? Please? Pretty please? Eviscerateyouifyoudon'tsayyes please?"

Maxios
2010-11-08, 08:07 PM
Gordon's grappling hook wraps itself around Maxios' leg, and he falls to the ground.
"Think about it Magtok! You would have ultimate power!"
He then pulls his energy sword out and begins to try to cut the rope the hook is attached to.

FireFox
2010-11-08, 08:10 PM
Greg nods sagely, then tries to dump the entire bucket of severed ears onto Becky's head and make a run for it.

The Bushranger
2010-11-08, 08:13 PM
Becky shrieks!
Flails!
And flees, still flailing!

"I'll get you for that! Next time, Greg! Nexxxxxt timeeeeeee!!!"

((deadtime))

ThePhantom
2010-11-08, 08:20 PM
The rope is cut, but Gordon tries to shoot EMaxios with his shock gun.

Lord Magtok
2010-11-08, 08:21 PM
Magtok frowns contemplatively.

Well, I'd like to say yes, but you wouldn't be allowed to drink anyone's blood except that of jealous assassins trying to kill me and Elly, and we might be getting an angel to do the priestly stuff, and I don't know if-

Suddenly, the tradition of throwing rice at newlyweds comes to mind, and a silly grin spreads on Maggy's face.

On second thought, hell yes, I'd love to have you at the wedding. Oh, and ultimate power is for wimps.

VampireRot
2010-11-08, 08:24 PM
"Yay! I'll wear my best suit!"

Rot squeals with vicious delight, and runs off to his room.

The vampire's wardrobe is full of completely identical high-collared capes and suits. :smallannoyed: Silly vampire.

Maxios
2010-11-08, 08:25 PM
The shock bullet mostly misses, but part of it touches Evil Maxios, zapping him.
"AARGGHHHH!" he yells. He then uses his jet boots, sets them to max speed, blows a hole in the roof, and tries to escape.

ThePhantom
2010-11-08, 08:57 PM
And away he goes.

(deadtime for a while, I have to go.)

Maxios
2010-11-08, 08:59 PM
"HA!" Evil Maxios says to the others, as he escapes.
"IN THE IMPENDING CONQUEST, YOU WILL NOT BE SPARED!"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-09, 12:00 AM
"Well...that was annoying." Bell sighs and flops back onto the couch, flicking through the channels with a rather bored expression on her face.

Moff Chumley
2010-11-09, 12:12 AM
"Tell me about it, sister..." :smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-09, 12:20 AM
"Tell you about it? Why? What were you doin? You should've been paying attention, silly!"

Moff Chumley
2010-11-09, 12:25 AM
"Heh, like I could be bothered to read the whole thread. Skimming is completely adequate." :smalltongue: The Moff pulls popcorn out of MoffSpace.

Moffcorn. :smallcool:

The Bushranger
2010-11-09, 12:33 AM
Suddenly, a piece of popcorn - the one The Moff just happened to be reaching for - gets lifted out of the bucket by a tiny tendril of shadow!

And slowly rises into the air...

Moff Chumley
2010-11-09, 12:34 AM
"Help yourself, Becky." :smallsmile:

The Bushranger
2010-11-09, 12:36 AM
"...dangit, you were supposed to flail and grab for it, thus dropping the whole bucket," Becky says with a hmpf, as the popcorn kernel suddenly goes to thwap Moff on the nose!

"You, are officially no fun. Regain your fun status!"

Moff Chumley
2010-11-09, 12:41 AM
The Moff sprawls on the couch. "How I roll, honey..." :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2010-11-09, 12:49 AM
"Oh? You say you want me to roll you, right along the floor until we reach the shark pit?"

...Becky then pauses.

"Wait. Please tell me we have a shark pit here somewhere. With Acidborn sharks in it. With lasers on their heads."

Moff Chumley
2010-11-09, 12:50 AM
"Dearie, would we be AMEN if we didn't?" :smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2010-11-09, 12:54 AM
"Thought so."

Becky grins, alltogether too cheerfully.

"Well, then. Be careful, or how you roll will be straight to Hesitation.

Beacuse, he who hesitates is lunch for a shark."

Moff Chumley
2010-11-09, 12:56 AM
"Heh. I punch sharks in the face. Just ask The Moff, he has a coupla shark teeth knives..." :smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2010-11-09, 01:00 AM
Becky smirks.
"Oh, right, that Moff. As opposed to this Moff, that Moff, and the other Moff. Hey, don't you have another brother Darrell, too?"

Moff Chumley
2010-11-09, 01:04 AM
"Don't think so... OH RIGHT! That Darryl!" :smallconfused:

*deadtime*

happyturtle
2010-11-09, 01:06 AM
"SharkMANtooth knives," Moff says. "And I have more than a couple of them. I had an entire sharkman mouth to start from."

http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1011/d08/0423/f766544.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/40587159)

The Bushranger
2010-11-09, 01:08 AM
"Shame on you. Somewhere out there there's a poor sharkwoman who's a widow now because of you. And think of the sharkchildren!"

...at this point, Becky loses the ability to keep a straight face.

happyturtle
2010-11-09, 01:17 AM
".... " Moff hangs his head. "I could have had sharkwoman- and sharkchild- tooth knives." :smallfrown:

The Bushranger
2010-11-09, 01:19 AM
"Indeed. But instead, you left them there, to live. Tell me, Moff."

Becky leans forwards, and peers at the Moff with a searching gaze.

"...is there still a sence of mercy and chivalry somewhere deep inside you, A decent man, crying to escape?

...I sure hope not. :smallyuk:"