PDA

View Full Version : High powered creatures.

Tharck
2010-11-08, 05:34 PM
Apparently a Half-Gold Dragon Ettin Warblade with beholder and mindflayer heads has the dismiss PCs from the table ability since they all got up and left.

Also once I had a ghost with a Craft: Pottery and a ghost touched penny, who traveled with his female, black, warlock friend who could see him with her "See invis" and they had to try to save his old girlfriend from some evil merchants plans. It turned out one of the evil merchants was actually his best friend...

Had a neutral druid who had a compulsive behavior problem of needing everything in his forest to be even so he would reincarnate anything multiple times until it made an even number of another creature in his forest. Or he would kill it and eat them. Trouble started when a merchant caravan of 13 went through his forest. Unfortunatly when the PCs went there were 4 of them and so he avoided encountering them until the Wizard ported back at night to town to mem. Unfortunatly two PCs were killed during the encounter - leaving only one, so he did as well. When the wizard returned by himself... they say you can still hear his calls as he sales through the air as an owl.

Last Laugh
2010-11-08, 05:46 PM
Apparently a Half-Gold Dragon Ettin Warblade with beholder and mindflayer heads has the dismiss PCs from the table ability since they all got up and left.

Also once I had a ghost with a Craft: Pottery and a ghost touched penny, who traveled with his female, black, warlock friend who could see him with her "See invis" and they had to try to save his old girlfriend from some evil merchants plans. It turned out one of the evil merchants was actually his best friend...
Sorry for an unsuccessful session.
In all seriousness tho the ridiculous amounts of level adjustment on that critter would make it laughable unless it was a party + 7 encounter.

What is this thread about exactly?

Tharck
2010-11-08, 05:47 PM
Random stuff I guess. Humor or dangerous creatures/scenarios.