PDA

View Full Version : Druid Aspect of Nature fix?

Welknair
2010-11-09, 11:54 AM
I've been reading through the Unearthed Arcana book and came across the rules for the "Aspect of Nature" variant. It seems like a good fix for the somewhat broken wildshape. The only thing I dislike is the lack of variety. I noticed that there were not aspects for becoming tiny or large, among other things. How about aspects for increasing nat armor or something like that?

I would assume someone would have homebrewed plenty of these and yet I cannot find them. Anyone know if somebody has made them? Or should I make them myself?

Tokuhara
2010-11-09, 12:16 PM
I've been reading through the Unearthed Arcana book and came across the rules for the "Aspect of Nature" variant. It seems like a good fix for the somewhat broken wildshape. The only thing I dislike is the lack of variety. I noticed that there were not aspects for becoming tiny or large, among other things. How about aspects for increasing nat armor or something like that?

I would assume someone would have homebrewed plenty of these and yet I cannot find them. Anyone know if somebody has made them? Or should I make them myself?

I don't know personally if someone homebrewed more aspects of nature, but try and blend Aspects of the Dragon (Dragon Magic) with Aspect of Nature to add said variety.

Personally, I was planing on homebrewing a few so that players could use them for new and more flavourful builds.