PDA

View Full Version : A Momentary Return

Doc Roc
2010-11-09, 01:22 PM
I'm back!
Well, a bit.
Sort of. I have a new job in the western portion of the US, which has pretty much consumed me. That said, I didn't want people to think I had proper up-and-left. So, you know, hallo!

Penny Dreadful should be releasing a playable beta for Legend in the extremely undistant future. Anyone want to help us pound it into shape?

dsmiles
2010-11-09, 01:26 PM
Do I get to use a comically oversized hammer to pound with?

PersonMan
2010-11-09, 04:05 PM
Seeing as I have hardly any idea of the project, and will probably have a tenth of the knowledge I should get before jumping into this...of course!

Tavar
2010-11-09, 04:13 PM
I wouldn't mind having one of those hammers, either.

Kallisti
2010-11-09, 10:33 PM
I will gladly join any playtest, especially the kind that involves hammers.

Doc Roc
2010-11-09, 10:39 PM
Given that we have a somewhat more generic mechanism for handling weapon types, and that our barbarian would be tier two in normal D&D 3.x, I think I can comfortably promise you an enormous hammer that is not remotely comical in the world your characters would live in.

dsmiles
2010-11-10, 05:37 AM
Due to my inflexible schedule, I would need a rough timetable, but would be more than happy to participate (whether my ginormous hammer is comic or not :smallwink:).

Aharon
2010-11-18, 01:38 PM
Congrats!
I wondered how your job search turned out, now we know :smallsmile:

Ormur
2010-11-18, 03:00 PM
I don't suppose you'll continue with "McMishra's Scrollcase" campaign journal?

Cieyrin
2010-11-18, 03:06 PM
Sort of. I have a new job in the western portion of the US, which has pretty much consumed me. That said, I didn't want people to think I had proper up-and-left. So, you know, hallo!

I suppose that makes one of us. :smalltongue:

Penny Dreadful should be releasing a playable beta for Legend in the extremely undistant future. Anyone want to help us pound it into shape?

I'd love to see what changes occur between Alpha and Beta. Hammers are just gravy. :smallwink:

Radar
2010-11-18, 03:34 PM
I don't suppose you'll continue with "McMishra's Scrollcase" campaign journal?
Well... whatever she is doing, she is awesome at it! :smallbiggrin:
(and she is scribing it all down lovecraftian style (http://domochevsky.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/d1ymufw))

Also: do those hammers come with with a Rhetorical enchantment?