PDA

View Full Version : Swandive! Into the best game of your life!

Admiral Squish
2010-11-09, 10:07 PM
Okay, so, I am now possessed by the bizarre urge to play the Old Spice Guy in a D&D game. I have no idea how to make it happen.

So, playground. Let's do this.

For Reference:
Old Spice Guy #1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE)
Old Spice Guy #2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF0kE)

I would also accept the previous old spice guy.
Punch (http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSpice#p/c/60FA3565B68C63DF/1/Sk-gHgP03yw)
Blocker (http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSpice#p/c/60FA3565B68C63DF/2/MG0VGbcMeNM)
Zoom (http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSpice#p/c/60FA3565B68C63DF/3/2Q2OlqsknXI)
Sun (http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSpice#p/c/60FA3565B68C63DF/5/lrvWLdyG4Uw)
Flex (http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSpice#p/c/60FA3565B68C63DF/6/9ITx4-w0WxQ)

Human Paragon 3
2010-11-09, 10:15 PM
Probably a Changeling (for the constant changes in appearance). I wanna say... sorcerer? Maybe a battle sorcerer for the buffness? Prestidigitation is probably a must. Focus on transmutation type effects and flavor it as powered by your sheer awesomeness.

You're definitely going to want Mount.

Why?

I'm on a horse.

Vladislav
2010-11-09, 10:47 PM
Bard. Max ranks in Perform (Oratory). Disguise Spell feat.

BunnyMaster42
2010-11-09, 11:41 PM
Well, first of all, extreme manliness is a prerequisite. A high charisma, strength, intelligence, constitution, dexterity, wisdom and awesomeness is advised. Real men don't dump stats, they court them, they make them a nice dinner of cake and sea bass while carving their extremely lovely likliness into a magnificent ice sculpture with their bare hands.

Secondly, you'll need to be able to produce manly visual aid-type items out of nowhere. This can be replicated in a number of ways, you could cast spells like minor creation and fabrication, but why bother when you can call them into being with your very strong and manly mind. Or, if you can, I suggest pulling said items out of an extradimensional storage space you access by punching through the very dimesnional barriers themselves.

However, since being seen casting a spell to do something manly isn't very manly at all, and you're probably not going to be able to punch through the very fabric of relity, I suggest being some sort of awesome mind-powered type psychic person, as you can hide the displays of your powers, completing the illusion of supreme manliness and power.

Also, with your amazing man-type psychic powers you will be able to replicate nearly any sufficiently manly feat, up to and including the performance of swandives, the riding of jet-ski lions, and the copping down of mighty trees deep in the forest while simultaneously postulating the meaningfulness of existance and writing epic poetry about massive battles.

Finally, you'll need some sort of olfactory enchancement type thing. After all, you can't truly be the most manly man ever if you don't smell like the most maly man ever. Tere might be some sort of power you could manifest to provide yourself with a smell-based boost, but unfortunately I am not fully fluent in psionics.

So go and ride your mighty horse off into the sunset, and create the best character of your life, and remember that whatever you may choose, I am sure you will be able to be the type of man you want to be, even if you don't smell the part.

Admiral Squish
2010-11-09, 11:43 PM
Probably a Changeling (for the constant changes in appearance). I wanna say... sorcerer? Maybe a battle sorcerer for the buffness? Prestidigitation is probably a must. Focus on transmutation type effects and flavor it as powered by your sheer awesomeness.

You're definitely going to want Mount.

Why?

I'm on a horse.

Well, he doesn't change APPEARANCE, so much as he changes clothes. This suggests to me a Vestament of Many styles.

I also appreciate the suggestions of sorcerer and bard. Both would be quite awesome. Perhaps some sort of charisma-based Factotum...

Grynning
2010-11-09, 11:52 PM
Sun (http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSpice#p/c/60FA3565B68C63DF/5/lrvWLdyG4Uw)

This one made me think of Iron Heart Surge :smalltongue:

Also, both guys would need some variant of Talya's Vow of Nudity, except allowing for a towel or a speedo.

Kyouhen
2010-11-10, 01:06 AM
I've been thinking about how to go about doing exactly this for the last few days. :smalltongue:

Definitely take a bard with max Charisma and take ranks in Perform(Oratory). The somatic components for the spells can be simply pointing, and you can do one of the Old Spice Guy's rants for the verbal. And think of the fun you could have with inspire courage.

Then all you need to do is figure out how to cast as many illusions in one turn as you can to take full advantage of Old Spice Guy's reality-bending powers. :smalltongue:

drakir_nosslin
2010-11-10, 08:25 AM
Considering the number of fans/followers Isaiah Mustafa has on Youtube, Facebook etc. leadership might be appropriate to get a good number of fans following you around.

dsmiles
2010-11-10, 09:04 AM
He should be built using the Chainmail Bikini sourcebook, to get the full effect of nudity = AC.

zephyrkinetic
2010-11-10, 11:16 AM
See if your GM will let you have a Towel of Disguise in lieu of a Hat by the same name. Other than that, I could see him using Quaal's Feather Tokens and the Robe of Useful Items for everything. And quoting mechanical statistics in character.

"Look at this token. Now look over there. Now look back at the token. The token is now a magnificent swan boat that can carry eight horses and their gear, or 32 medium-sized creatures. Did you know that Gray Whinnis is a contact poison that has a DC of 20? I'm on a ladder." *Ghost Sound the Old Spice whistle*

Feliks878
2010-11-10, 11:38 AM
See if your GM will let you have a Towel of Disguise in lieu of a Hat by the same name. Other than that, I could see him using Quaal's Feather Tokens and the Robe of Useful Items for everything. And quoting mechanical statistics in character.

"Look at this token. Now look over there. Now look back at the token. The token is now a magnificent swan boat that can carry eight horses and their gear, or 32 medium-sized creatures. Did you know that Gray Whinnis is a contact poison that has a DC of 20? I'm on a ladder." *Ghost Sound the Old Spice whistle*

Oh god...my drink was in my mouth, but now it's all over my desk and I don't really remember what happened in between but it was good.

El Dorado
2010-11-10, 11:41 AM
Yeah, that was pretty awesome.

Admiral Squish
2010-11-10, 01:40 PM
Epic. :smallbiggrin:

I suppose the largest challenge at this point is pulling of the suave smoothness of the Man Your Man Could Smell Like without being prepared ahead of time.

As for chainmail bikini, is it weird I actually HAVE that thing?

You know, now I kinda want to homebrew the Man Your Man Could Smell Like... Base class? Unique monster? Perhaps I could make 'Ancient Spice' some kind of artifact oil one applies to oneself...

Prime32
2010-11-10, 01:44 PM
Prestidigitations are minor tricks that novice spellcasters use for practice. Once cast, a prestidigitation spell enables you to perform simple magical effects for 1 hour. The effects are minor and have severe limitations. A prestidigitation can slowly lift 1 pound of material. It can color, clean, or soil items in a 1-foot cube each round. It can chill, warm, or flavor 1 pound of nonliving material. It cannot deal damage or affect the concentration of spellcasters. Prestidigitation can create small objects, but they look crude and artificial. The materials created by a prestidigitation spell are extremely fragile, and they cannot be used as tools, weapons, or spell components. Finally, a prestidigitation lacks the power to duplicate any other spell effects. Any actual change to an object (beyond just moving, cleaning, or soiling it) persists only 1 hour.

This spell functions like silent image, except that sound, smell, and thermal illusions are included in the spell effect. While concentrating, you can move the image within the range.
:smallamused:

dsmiles
2010-11-10, 01:44 PM
As for chainmail bikini, is it weird I actually HAVE that thing?

No? I think it would be weird if you didn't.

zephyrkinetic
2010-11-10, 01:45 PM
You know, now I kinda want to homebrew the Man Your Man Could Smell Like... Base class? Unique monster? Perhaps I could make 'Ancient Spice' some kind of artifact oil one applies to oneself...

I think the Artifact route is the best. It could apply a whole mess of stat boosts that would effectively make the wearer the Man Your Man Could Smell Like, but would wear off after 16 hours.

I must be linked to that when you are done. I must be. It is foretold by prophecy.

Admiral Squish
2010-11-10, 01:50 PM
Grants leadership, but all followers/cohorts are ladies. Massive boost to charisma. Major creation at-will. Greater teleport at-will. Cha to EVERYTHING.

zephyrkinetic
2010-11-10, 02:06 PM
Yes, but all abilities have to be narrated by the user in order to be activated. And by "Charisma to EVERYTHING" I assume you mean all modifiers, for all skills, AC mods, attacks, etc. become Charisma based? I like that. It would work for the Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

[Edit:] Matter of fact, the Artifact's background fluff could be that it was created by the original MYMCSL, and the user is effectively imbued with his Manly essence.

Admiral Squish
2010-11-10, 02:13 PM
Yes, but all abilities have to be narrated by the user in order to be activated. And by "Charisma to EVERYTHING" I assume you mean all modifiers, for all skills, AC mods, attacks, etc. become Charisma based? I like that. It would work for the Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

[Edit:] Matter of fact, the Artifact's background fluff could be that it was created by the original MYMCSL, and the user is effectively imbued with his Manly essence.

More like all skills, checks, attack and damage rolls and AC gain an awesome bonus equal to your charisma modifier. So it's even BETTER.

zephyrkinetic
2010-11-10, 02:16 PM
Ha. :smallbiggrin:
Man, if you don't actually go post something up in Homebrew I'm going to. I live for absurd things stuck willy-nilly into otherwise "for-reals serious" game sessions. This is pleasing me immensely.

[Edit:]Took too long. Tell me what you think, Admiral. Also, please excuse the amateurish formatting:

Ancient Spice

"Look at this token. Now look over there. Now look back at the token. The token is now a magnificent swan boat that can carry eight horses and their gear, or 32 medium-sized creatures. Did you know that Gray Whinnis is a contact poison that has a DC of 20? I'm on a ladder." *Ghost Sound of the Old Spice whistle*

This manly-smelling bottle of oil may not make you a man, but it will make you smell like one.

Effects: The oil can be applied to any creature, instantly granting him (or, admittedly, her, but let's not be hasty) a +10 to Charisma that stacks with other ability effects. The resulting Charisma modifier can be added to any score that would normally have another ability modifier added to it (to include skill checks, saves, attack bonuses, damage results, bonus spells per day, ability uses, armor class, etc). In addition, the user is granted Leadership, provided all followers/cohorts are female. The following spell-like abilities can be used at-will, provided the subsequent effects are narrated by the user:
Major creation, greater teleportation.

Furthermore, the user's clothing can change it's appearance at will. This in no way effects the user's AC; it is merely aesthetic in nature.
History: Originally owned by the first Man Your Man Could Smell Like, this blend of aromatic spices and oils was merely used as an item of vanity. His supreme awesomeness, however, was magically imparted to this bottle and its contents.
Price: So many GPs.

Also, excuse my own bid at immortality for quoting myself in the flavor text. :smalltongue:

Admiral Squish
2010-11-10, 02:44 PM
Oh, there would be more to it than that, I promise. Yes, even now, my mind is a-tinkering...

zephyrkinetic
2010-11-10, 02:49 PM
Well in my defense, that was only my five-minute quickie. But I'll concede; it was your idea, after all.

The prophecy stands, though. I must see it when you're all set. PM me so's I can make sure I don't miss it, poor flavor?

Dr Bwaa
2010-11-10, 03:20 PM
This is wonderful. Bookmarking this thread for the next game I run...

Admiral Squish
2010-11-10, 03:59 PM
I'm probably going to have to make a couple versions. An artifact salve, the stats for the original MYMCSL (Epic level? Demigod? Minor Diety?) and either a base or prestige class to make you into the manliest of men. Perhaps the class gives you the ability to craft Old Spice, a weaker version of Ancient Spice?

Quietus
2010-11-10, 04:09 PM
I'm probably going to have to make a couple versions. An artifact salve, the stats for the original MYMCSL (Epic level? Demigod? Minor Diety?) and either a base or prestige class to make you into the manliest of men. Perhaps the class gives you the ability to craft Old Spice, a weaker version of Ancient Spice?

Clearly, the original MYMCSL is an overdeity, whose portfolio contains only one thing : Manliness.

Admiral Squish
2010-11-10, 04:12 PM
Clearly, the original MYMCSL is an overdeity, whose portfolio contains only one thing : Manliness.

Hmm, what would the MYMCSL's domains be, then? Animal? Good? knowledge? Law? Luck? Protection? Strength? Travel? Trickery?

Kyouhen
2010-11-10, 04:17 PM

No no, his portfolio contains three things: Manliness, success, and firing rocket launchers. :smalltongue:

EDIT:
Or those last two can be his domains. :smalltongue:

dsmiles
2010-11-10, 04:59 PM
Hmm, what would the MYMCSL's domains be, then? Animal? Good? knowledge? Law? Luck? Protection? Strength? Travel? Trickery?

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. He's so manly, that all domains are his domains. Other gods live only at his whim, and clerics of other gods are stunted in comparison to the manliness of his clerics! TREMBLE BEFORE ME, MORTALS, FOR I AM THE MAN YOUR MAN COULD SMELL LIKE!!!

big teej
2010-11-10, 05:14 PM
No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. He's so manly, that all domains are his domains. Other gods live only at his whim, and clerics of other gods are stunted in comparison to the manliness of his clerics! TREMBLE BEFORE ME, MORTALS, FOR I AM THE MAN YOUR MAN COULD SMELL LIKE!!!

Chuck Norris? :smallconfused:

I am loving this thread, and I too DEMAND a link to the final homebrewed product.....

I too, now desire to play the old spice guy.

of course, as far as rattling off game mechanics, I could always play deadpool.

zyborg
2010-11-10, 05:31 PM
Chuck Norris? :smallconfused:

I am loving this thread, and I too DEMAND a link to the final homebrewed product.....

I too, now desire to play the old spice guy.

of course, as far as rattling off game mechanics, I could always play deadpool.

Quick! Someone create Deadpool!

mikeejimbo
2010-11-10, 05:41 PM
I don't know why but I feel like this should be linked. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc90UhV6hJA&feature=player_embedded)

dsmiles
2010-11-10, 05:46 PM
I don't know why but I feel like this should be linked. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc90UhV6hJA&feature=player_embedded)

GAH! Unspeakable horror!!! :smalleek:

nedz
2010-11-10, 05:48 PM
No no, his portfolio contains three things: Manliness, success, and firing rocket launchers. :smalltongue:

EDIT:
Or those last two can be his domains. :smalltongue:

Surely HIS domains are Fast Horses, Women and Water

onthetown
2010-11-10, 06:57 PM
Sorcerer focused on illusion and conjuration, with Still Spell. Might be a waste of a feat in some circumstances, but you want a way to just be able to hold up your hand and turn tickets into diamonds.

Don't forget Phantom Steed, or you could go into Pally for the special mount class feature... A class full of Charisma and horses sounds about right, actually.

Paladin/Sorcerer?

I'm so pathetically uncreative when it comes to builds. Look again: this build is now diamonds. *sneaks away*

dsmiles
2010-11-10, 07:43 PM

I also feel like this should be linked. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkd5dJIVjgM)

Admiral Squish
2010-11-10, 07:58 PM
I am disturbed by both of those.

Feliks878
2010-11-10, 08:27 PM
100% of the greatest moments of my life have been related to this thread.

Elfstone
2010-11-10, 08:37 PM
You should get out more.

Escheton
2010-11-10, 08:58 PM
Been there done that. Thread still wins.

Admiral Squish
2010-11-10, 09:16 PM
Okay, so, advice. I've begun work on the base class. I was thinking somewhere between cha-based monk and cha-based factotum.

Some ideas include:
The ability to pull weapons and other items out of the air.
Monk AC bonus, but with Cha
Inspiration points (most factotum abilities with it, just cha-based)

More vague ideas:
Paladin mount?
Spells?
Psionic Powers?
Leadership?
The ability to create some manner of scaling-in-power aged/old/ancient spice oil?

ArcanistSupreme
2010-11-10, 09:35 PM
Okay, so, advice. I've begun work on the base class. I was thinking somewhere between cha-based monk and cha-based factotum.

Some ideas include:
The ability to pull weapons and other items out of the air.
Monk AC bonus, but with Cha
Inspiration points (most factotum abilities with it, just cha-based)

More vague ideas:
Paladin mount?
Spells?
Psionic Powers?
Leadership?
The ability to create some manner of scaling-in-power aged/old/ancient spice oil?

The class should be restricted to males.

The creation and image spell lines are a must, as are prestidigitation and ghost sound.

The mount is good, but I see it as more of a phantom steed, as it isn't always there and is more for just riding than for combat.

What about an ability that adds the glammered (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/magicArmor.htm#glamered) ability to anything he wears, but the default illusion is a towel or speedo (decided upon gaining the ability).

I also think that the Leadership feat should only grant followers and non-combat ones at that, as it is widely considered to be the most broken feat ever. There's no point in making a class, even a silly one, if DMs ban it after all.

Coidzor
2010-11-10, 09:40 PM

Unique monster Fey, I imagine.

Admiral Squish
2010-11-10, 09:49 PM
Boldy replying to this post:

The class should be restricted to males.
But of course.

The creation and image spell lines are a must, as are prestidigitation and ghost sound.
I'm not sure if I should give him spellcasting or if I should make these available some other way.

The mount is good, but I see it as more of a phantom steed, as it isn't always there and is more for just riding than for combat.
True, true.

What about an ability that adds the glammered (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/magicArmor.htm#glamered) ability to anything he wears, but the default illusion is a towel or speedo (decided upon gaining the ability).
I was just going to include some clause about him being unable to wear armor and/or anything covering his chest.

I also think that the Leadership feat should only grant followers and non-combat ones at that, as it is widely considered to be the most broken feat ever. There's no point in making a class, even a silly one, if DMs ban it after all.
True, true. Though, honestly, if they're approving a class based off the MYMCSL, they should be expecting trouble.

Unique monster Fey, I imagine.
Fey is a terrible monster type, honestly. I'm thinking humanoid or monstrous humanoid, particularly because they include 'man' in their names.

BunnyMaster42
2010-11-10, 10:19 PM
I still think that psionics would be a decent option. On the plus side you would be able to manifest all your abilities without anyone really knowing you're doing so, meaning you can maintain the illusion of ultra-competence without it looking like you're resorting to magic. The downsides however are that the loss of all the neat charisma based abilities and such might hurt concept-wise, and the relative lack of support for psionics (compared to magic) means there aren't as many options for powers available that would fit.

That being said however, there are still a number of powers that would be extremely useful in emulating the Old Spice Man. For instance, Attraction, Telempathic Projection, Empathy, and the Charm/Dominate/Suggestion line help with the charm aspect. The Creation/Fabrication lines help with the instantaneous creation of objects. You could also use False Sensory Input to make it seem like you smell great or are changing clothes and creating objects out of nowhere. And if you're feeling particularly cruel, you could always use Cranial Deluge to make people's head's explode (presumably from the sheer awesomeness of your presence).

The worst parts of going with psionics I've already mentioned, the relative lack of nifty powers (a Prestidigitation-like power would be wonderful) and the loss of the potential abilities based off charisma. That doesn't mean you couldn't still boost your charisma incredibly high, put plenty of points into the social skills, and get an item of at-will prestidigitation. And you could also create an Old Spice-based magic salve that increases charisma based abilities, although I don't really know if that's the best way to go.

ArcanistSupreme
2010-11-10, 10:32 PM
I'm not sure if I should give him spellcasting or if I should make these available some other way.

I was thinking of them as SLAs, possibly at will.

I was just going to include some clause about him being unable to wear armor and/or anything covering his chest.

Fair enough. Just make sure that there is plenty of awesome to make up for the lack of items (magical flight is not only necessary, but also fits spectacularly flavor-wise).

True, true. Though, honestly, if they're approving a class based off the MYMCSL, they should be expecting trouble.

Yeah, but even silly campaigns can be considerate of the rules and power balance. Wouldn't it be awesome if this class saw actual play?

Coidzor
2010-11-10, 10:47 PM
Fey is a terrible monster type, honestly. I'm thinking humanoid or monstrous humanoid, particularly because they include 'man' in their names.

So it is. And yet, the idea/fluff of fey seems to fit in my mind. :smallfrown:

Admiral Squish
2010-11-10, 10:58 PM
To Boldly go where no-one has gone before!

I still think that psionics would be a decent option. On the plus side you would be able to manifest all your abilities without anyone really knowing you're doing so, meaning you can maintain the illusion of ultra-competence without it looking like you're resorting to magic. The downsides however are that the loss of all the neat charisma based abilities and such might hurt concept-wise, and the relative lack of support for psionics (compared to magic) means there aren't as many options for powers available that would fit.

That being said however, there are still a number of powers that would be extremely useful in emulating the Old Spice Man. For instance, Attraction, Telempathic Projection, Empathy, and the Charm/Dominate/Suggestion line help with the charm aspect. The Creation/Fabrication lines help with the instantaneous creation of objects. You could also use False Sensory Input to make it seem like you smell great or are changing clothes and creating objects out of nowhere. And if you're feeling particularly cruel, you could always use Cranial Deluge to make people's head's explode (presumably from the sheer awesomeness of your presence)

The worst parts of going with psionics I've already mentioned, the relative lack of nifty powers (a Prestidigitation-like power would be wonderful) and the loss of the potential abilities based off charisma. That doesn't mean you couldn't still boost your charisma incredibly high, put plenty of points into the social skills, and get an item of at-will prestidigitation. And you could also create an Old Spice-based magic salve that increases charisma based abilities, although I don't really know if that's the best way to go.

that's why I had psionics on my list of potential things. Psionics have a lot of advantages, plus they have the feeling of it being a more self-powered sorta thing. though, who needs illusions when you can make it for realz.

I was thinking of them as SLAs, possibly at will.

That might work, though I think it would be a bit much of a step-up from the factotum I was using as a base.

Fair enough. Just make sure that there is plenty of awesome to make up for the lack of items (magical flight is not only necessary, but also fits spectacularly flavor-wise).

Heyeheyhey, let's not get crazy. It's not no items, it's just no shirt. You can still wear everything but armor, robes, and vests

Yeah, but even silly campaigns can be considerate of the rules and power balance. Wouldn't it be awesome if this class saw actual play?
Indeed it would. :smallbiggrin:

Coidzor
2010-11-10, 11:01 PM
Everything but stuff on your torso, you say? ...Suddenly I'm reminded of Kingdom of Loathing...

Pechvarry
2010-11-11, 12:41 AM
You could always give your fellow players 4th wall game advice, Keld Denar style:

Just look at your ML, then down at the wizard chart, then back to your ML. Your ML is now diamonds. What ever level spells a wizard could cast, you can learn. Sadly, you are not a wizard, but you can manifest powers like the wizard you smell like.

I'm on a phantom steed.

gdiddy
2010-11-11, 01:04 AM
Home brew a Cha-based Psion/Psywarrior with 6 skill points per level.

Admiral Squish
2010-11-11, 01:52 AM
Home brew a Cha-based Psion/Psywarrior with 6 skill points per level.
Too easy. I must have a challenge!

drakir_nosslin
2010-11-11, 02:49 AM
He needs water walk and feather fall as SLA:s or similar as well. Also probably some kind of charm instead of leadership, bonus vs. the opposite sex. Sleight of Hand, Balance and Bluff are definitely class skills.

dsmiles
2010-11-11, 06:50 AM
No, really, there's some feats and abilities in Chainmail Bikini that would be perfect for this. Naked DefenseExotic Armour Proficiency (Towel Armor), Improved Naked Defense, Hot and Violent, Eye Candy, and Anatomically Over-Endowed (and Epic Anatomically Over-Endowed) would be perfect as bonus feats for this class. Perhaps Endow as an SLA 3/day.

For the reading pleasure of those without the CB Sourcebook.

Anatomically Over-Endowed [General]
You have been blessed with ‘equipment’ of exceptional size, and men and women alike are nervous or envious in your presence. This feat is also known as “My Face Is Up Here.”
Prerequisites: Cha 15.
Benefit: Creatures that are physically similar to you, and who might find sexual or romantic interest in you, suffer a –2 circumstance penalty to hit and damage when attacking you. You also receive a +2 circumstance bonus to any Charisma based checks against them.
When dealing with creatures physically similar to you who would not find sexual or romantic interest in you, you receive a –2 circumstance penalty on any Charisma based checks against them, except for any Intimidate
checks.
Your armour bonus to AC while wearing underwear armour is improved by 1.
Special: This feat can only be taken at 1st level, or within 2 levels of having increased either your Strength or Charisma stats.

Epic Anatomically Over-Endowed [Epic]
You are sexually intimidating, and you know how to use it to your advantage in every situation.
Prerequisites: Cha 25, Anatomically Over-Endowed, Intimidate 24 ranks.
Benefit: Once per round you can make an Intimidate check as a free action against any creature that can see you, even if you are not within melee reach. You may use the result of an Intimidate check as if it were a Diplomacy check when influencing creatures that might be sexually or romantically attracted to you.
Your armour bonus to AC while wearing underwear armour is improved by 2. This bonus replaces (does not stack with) the increase from the standard Anatomically Over-Endowed feat.

Exotic Armour Proficiency [Fighter]
Choose a type of exotic armour, such as underwear armour. You understand how to use that type of armour in combat.
Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +1, Armour Proficiency (light).
Benefit: Exotic armours grant benefits to the wearer of the armour, in addition to their normal defensive qualities. You must possess both the proper exotic armour proficiency and the standard armour proficiency of the appropriate weight of armour (light, medium, or heavy) to take no penalties and gain all benefits.
For example, to wear a full-plate bikini you need four armour feats: the normal Light, Medium, and Heavy Armour Proficiency, then Exotic Armour
Proficiency (underwear).

Eye Candy [General]
Creatures find it hard not to look at you.
Prerequisite: Cha 13.
Benefit: As a full-round action you can attempt to attract the attention of creatures around you. Make a Charisma check, with a +2 bonus if you are scantily-clad or a +4 bonus if you are naked or benefiting from naked defense. If you are using the optional Beauty rules, you can also add a bonus equal to your Beauty score modifier.
Creatures within 30 ft. that your naked defense protects against must make a Will save against a DC equal to your Charisma check result. If they fail, they are dazed for 1 round, taking no action. A creature that succeeds its save is immune to this effect for 24 hours, or until you take a body
slot worth of clothes.

Hot and Violent [General]
You use your sexy body to aid you in combat.
Prerequisite: Cha 13.
Benefit: When you are benefiting from naked defense, you can apply your Charisma modifier instead of your Strength modifier to weapon damage rolls when you hit creatures your naked defense applies against.

Improved Naked Defense [Fighter]
Your nudity can distract even creatures with different conceptions of beauty.
Prerequisites: Bluff 5 ranks or Knowledge (dungeoneering) 5 ranks.
Benefit: You can apply the benefits of naked defense to your AC against all creatures except those with no Intelligence score, or those that cannot see you.

Endow
Transmutation
Level: Brd 1, Sor/Wiz 1
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./level)
Duration: 1 minute/level
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
Spell Resistance: Yes
The affected creature gains the benefits of the Anatomically Over-Endowed Feat. If the creature is wearing tight-fitting clothes, those clothes may be damaged by the transformation.

Escheton
2010-11-11, 08:39 AM
So what I'm hearing is basically that he is a warlock.
Take out the blast, substitute for more awesome.

zephyrkinetic
2010-11-11, 08:58 AM
I'm getting confused, here. Let me do something.*

A quick summary of (What I feel are) the most pertinent suggestions, with a couple of blanks filled in:

SLAs:
Feather Fall
Prestidigitation
Water Walk
Ghost Sound
Glamer
Phantom Steed

Class restrictions:
Must be male
No torso slot

Important abilities:
Charisma. Also, charisma.

Bonuses & Boosts:
Charisma. Also, charisma.
Craft Elder Spice Oil
Leadership/Fascinate/Inspire Swooniness (but only on The Ladies)

Portfolios:
Man, Scent, Suaveness, Illusion.

Probably ought to throw in an alignment restriction. We don't want this power falling into the wrong hands.
That about cover it? I think I got all the most important/popular suggestions gathered together. Alright, Admiral Squish: Readysetgo. We are eagerly awaiting results.

*Note: This post is totally not just a bump in disguise.

Admiral Squish
2010-11-11, 11:11 AM
That's a rather nice list. Worry not, my friends, I shall soon deliver you into the glories of MYMCSL!

Admiral Squish
2010-11-11, 02:05 PM
Gentlemen, I present the Disciple of Mym C'sil (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175468) base class. I've still got to work on ancient spice and Mym C'sil himself.

Escheton
2010-11-12, 09:37 AM
On the subject of narating what is happening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZaiB9jYCxI&feature=related