PDA

View Full Version : LFG Epic Campaign (IC)

Lancaster_Road
2010-11-10, 11:42 AM
Thunderous volleys of lightning and fireballs rage outside the walls of the keep. Here, in a distant valley on the Material Plane, a war is raging for a mighty artifact, the Sword of the Void. The lord of this keep has called you here, to beg your aid in the war.

"Greetings all of you. I am glad to see you have answered my summons. Would any of you desire anything to eat or drink before we start?"

Devmaar
2010-11-10, 11:56 AM
So we don't know each other? Just checking.

The massive figure shakes his head,
I do not eat.

Cogidubnus
2010-11-10, 11:57 AM
Devmaar, this is the IC thread. I'll PM Niezck and see how he's doing.

'I do not need sustenance, sir. Information and orders might be more useful. What do you need of us?'

Norpfang
2010-11-10, 04:37 PM
Thorg has no desire for food. Thorg came hear to bring justice to his people. Thorg ready for killin. Thorg just stands there hulking waiting for something interesting to occur.

monkman
2010-11-11, 04:54 PM
Kiltre stands there,Not close to Anyone,hood over his head and respond,
I thank you for your kindness but i do not wish to eat now, There are things to be done.
As he finishes, He says a silent prayer to St Cutburth
It dsoent do anything, IM just Rping.

Lancaster_Road
2010-11-14, 01:22 AM
"Well then, you won't mind if I partake? Quite simply, we are swarmed with the enemy, and I have need of you to go far away and retrieve a mighty weapon that might aid us in this. The Blade of the Mad One is whispered of in myth, lying at the place where evil, shadow and fire converge. Bring me back this mighty boon."

Devmaar
2010-11-14, 06:40 AM
Ah, that's your problem. You rely on weapons. Ah well, I have nothing better to do. Can you tell us in more detail where this thing is?

Norpfang
2010-11-14, 10:02 AM
Yay sounds like be gettin to crush some people

Cogidubnus
2010-11-14, 10:07 AM
Me'hana

"Is this the most information you can give us? Do I need to go kill some wizard for what he knows?"