PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] Ba'al's Museum of Destruction

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-10, 11:55 PM
Welcome to Ba'al's personal demiplane!

In the middle of a seemingly endless expanse of nothing, lies a vast field of fresh green grass...

With a great big volcano right in the middle of it. The volcano is truly massive, stretching up higher than the eye can see, with smooth near-vertical sides making it practically impossible to climb. The crater at the top is a couple of miles wide in diameter with strange, noxious gases constantly bubbling up out of it and a raging, fiery inferno visible far below. Like clockwork, every couple of hours or so there's a minor eruption that refreshes the streams of lava trickles down its sides, pooling in a sort of bizarre moat in a wide ditch at the very base of the volcano. There's no bridge across, only four holes acting as entrances in the side of the monstrousity, located a full quarter-turn away from each other.

Inside the volcano is a series of tunnels, filled with a vast range of the deadliest weapons you've ever seen, and a fair few you haven't, ranging from the fairly straightforward to the completely ridiculous, to weapons so gargantuan in size that one can't help but wonder how Ba'al got them in there. The tunnels seem to stretch down indefinitely, leading on and on past more and more weaponry...as well as some fairly impressive creatures as well, all capable of unleashing absolute havoc on a devastating scale if they were ever to be used. The tunnels, however, all meet in a large, open room with a single marble staircase in a vast room decorated with images of fierce battles, suns collapsing, massive earthquakes and even whole solar systems being destroyed. At the top of the staircase is a single oak door, leading into Ba'al's own personal room. From here he once had total control of the plane, but with most of his powers gone he is no longer capable of altering it. It remains an impressive place, but one that no longer adapts to include every form of death as it's created.

This is Ba'al's personal museum, dedicated to the most destructive things ever created, set underneath a volcano capable of exploding with more force than, say, Yellowstone Park, if it ever goes up. Visitors are most definitely unwelcome and the plane is well protected from all attempts at scrying or teleportation to ensure Ba'al isn't disturbed by annoying adventurers grinding for exp, or anything like that. Only Ba'al himself has total access to his museum whenever he wishes. From time to time he does bring guests into the place, however.

It also acts as an hiding place if he ever needs to run away. He's never needed to use it for that purpose...yet...

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-10, 11:59 PM
Bell steps out of the inky blackness in the depths of the tunnels beneath the volcano. Moments later, the weird portal spits Becky out beside her.

Bell just grins at the sight in front of them...

Three unbelievably huge, and somewhat familiar things are floating in the huge cavern in which Bell and Becky have emerged. Brilliantly lit, the three things look rather similar to the Death Star and the Death Star 2...and one rather more egg-shaped but somewhat similar space station.

Yes, when Ba'al saw those films (and played a certain game) he couldn't help but add replicas of the giant mobile space stations to his museum.

Bell and Becky are in fact, quite far away from the monstrous weapons, far enough away to be able to see the whole thing.

After a moment, Bell turns and smiles at Becky, "Each one of these things is equipped with a weapon capable of destroying an entire planet. What do you think?"

The Bushranger
2010-11-11, 12:03 AM
And Becky lands flat on her front with an oof!

Ow.

She then scrambles to her feet, dusts herself off, then looks up and...

"...

Wow."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-11, 12:06 AM
Bell giggles, "See? I told you this would be fun!" She says, closing the weird inky black pool with a nod. "Welcome to my museum! It's much more interesting than regular boring ones."

The Bushranger
2010-11-11, 12:17 AM
"A museum...of giant things the size of small planets that blow up planets?" Becky asks, tilting her head to study the distant That's No Moons. "It's astoundingly cool, but, seems to me there'd be a limited selection of exhibits to choose from."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-11, 12:20 AM
"Um, no, these are just the centrepieces of the museum. It's filled with just about everything ever made that can make a lot of stuff explode, or disintegrate, or incinerate...all that sort of fun stuff!" Bell tries to grab Becky's arm again and drag her towards one of the exits. "There's all sorts of fun things in here! If you find something you like, just say and you can keep it. I've got waaaay too much stuff. You can't have the planet-destroying giant space stations though, they're probably a bit too awkward for you to use anyway."

The Bushranger
2010-11-11, 12:30 AM
"I see, so it's-hey!"
Becky squawks as she's grabbed and hauled off!
"Hmm, well, I'll have to think about that. Maybe something like a shadow-gun would be cool. And you're probably right, but that'd still be fun while it lasted, right?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-11, 12:34 AM
"Fun, yes, but you'd probably crash it into something..." Bell grins and drags Becky off on a loong tour around various parts of the museum, making sure to pass all the interesting shadow-stuff.

Eventually, however, Bell leads Becky up into the main room. "Well, I hope that was fun for you too. It's been a while since I had a really good look through some of the stuff in there. There's things I haven't used for thousands of years and-oops!"

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 08:39 PM
A three-hour tour (a three-hour tour)....

Becky seems to have acquired a Shadow Gun at some point, and grins at Bell. "Fun? That was pretty much the most fun I've had with my clothes on-wait, oops? What's oops?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 08:53 PM
"Um...nothing. Nothing at all!" Bell giggles nervously. Pleeease don't realise I said thousands of years. Pleeeease! she thinks to herself.

She pokes at Becky's shadow gun, "Neat little toy you chose for yourself there, eh? You want to test it out on something?"

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 08:56 PM
Becky gives Bell a rather odd look, then shrugs. "Alright then. And I think I know who I'll be using it on." She grins. "A certain vampire, perhaps?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 08:59 PM
"Aww, but then we'd have to go back to AMEN..." Bell pouts at Becky, "I have a target range set up in here, you know. Best to know exactly what it's capable of before testing it out on the vamp!"

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 09:04 PM
"Not ready to go back yet?"
Becky chuckles, sticking her tongue out at Bell.
"I suppose I could try it out on the target range instead of on Rot or Gordon first..."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 09:10 PM
Bell sticks her tongue out back at Becky. "Well, AMEN is fun, but Gordon and Rot and some of the other people are all boring, and stuff." Bell skips over to one of the other doors, past a glass case with a suit of what appears to be glowing blue samurai armour inside, complete with freaky glowing katana giving off sparks. She pushes the door open, revealing another vast room that...well...it looks like a target range, but there's a lack of targets...

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 09:16 PM
"All the more reason to blast them, wouldn't you think?"
Becky grins, then follows Bell, and eyes the freaky glowing katana with some interest.

"So...target range."
She arms the gun, which spins up with a whirrrrrr that sounds not at all like the Ghostbusters' proton packs.
"With no targets?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 09:21 PM
"Oh there are targets alright..." Bell giggles and spins her wand around a few times.

nothing...

And then moments later, the target range is filled with dozens of...what appear to be...Rot.

Yup. Dozens and dozens of Rots.

"It's not the real thing, but you get to shoot all the annoying vamps you want!" Bell grins, then dashes for the door. "I'm gonna join in the fun. Be back in a minute!"

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 09:24 PM
Becky stares at the target range...

...then her grin spreads from ear to ear.

"Awesome."

That's all she says, as she raises the shadow-gun to her shoulder, and starts hunting Wots!

Each shot enveloping the target in a globe of shadow, that then vanishes in a puff of logicdarkness.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 09:28 PM
Moments later, Bell returns.

Okay, that blue glowing samurai armour definitely wasn't the right shape to fit her. Must alter to match the wearer, or something. Anyway, clad in the glowing blue armour of awesome, Bell leaps into the range, staying well away from Becky.

She'd rather not get shot, you see.

Bell leaps at the nearest Rot, slicing straight through the target with her katana, which gives off a bright flash of light, sending out several vicious-looking bursts of electricity that home in on the nearest Rots, striking them and electrocuting them, making them...erm...well they don't appear to be moving any more.

As the Rots are destroyed, more appear, and Bell seems quite happy to leap about, slicing Rot after Rot into pieces and zapping several more with each slice, until Becky calls for them to stop.

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 09:30 PM
Becky gapes for a minute at Armoured!Bell, then just grins and returns her attention to blasting Rotsitutes.

...she'll keep shooting until the charge on the gun runs dry, so this might take awhile. :smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 09:35 PM
Might take even longer since, after a while, Bell starts trying to distract Becky with the occasional pose while she's slicing Rots. Eventually, though, when the gun runs out, Bell leaps back over, landing next to Becky. "Well? What do you think of your new toy?"

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 09:45 PM
Becky, somehow, manages both to eye the poses with distinct interest, while not missing Rots.

When Bell lands next to her though, she does, finally, stop shooting, her grin threatening to split her face.
"I think it's the most fun toy I've ever had that I can take out in public."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 09:51 PM
Bell blinks, giggles, then spins her wand again, poofing the Rots away. "Most fun you've ever had with your clothes on...most fun toy you can take out in public...if I didn't know better, I'd swear you were hinting at something!" Bell grins at Becky, "Perhaps you'd like to see one more room before we leave?"

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 10:00 PM
"What, I might be hinting at something just because I'm being honest?"
Becky slings the shadow-rifle (after powering it down) over her shoulder, and chuckles.
"Well, I reckon we have time to check out one more room," she says with a nod. And a grin.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 10:06 PM
"You're silly sometimes, you know that?" Bell runs off at a fairly ridiculous speed, her armour somehow boosting her, or something. She bounds up the stairs and through the oak doors at the top, into her bedroom, hopping onto the bed and waiting for Becky.

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 10:12 PM
"Methinks the pot may have met the kettle with accusations of silliness," Becky says, chuckling, then following Bell at a rather less ludicrious speed.

Arriving...at the bedroom.

And with a grin, looking around it from the doorway.

"Nice crib you've got here..."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 10:18 PM
"Aww, you think so? It's not anything that special really..." Modesty. Blatant modesty. Aside form the bed being rather large, and clearly very comfortable, there's yet more cases filled with some particularly dangerous-looking weapons, a row of mirror-like objects that all seem to show different parts of the tunnels, several showing the outside of the volcano they're in, and one or two more showing a field in the distance, filled with skeletons...

Oh, and there's also the ceiling, which seems to be some sort of giant viewing screen, constantly flashing between various particularly destructive events, violent battles, one or two events that may be familiar to Becky, and several scenes involving the curtain, though the people involved are quite clearly not Bell...

Bell smiles and stretches out on the bed. "It's quite a nice room, I suppose."

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 10:23 PM
"With a rather nice occupant," Becky says, grinning and admiring the stretching...then noticing the ceiling.

"...

Woah. Fancy..."

Oddly, she sems to be looking at the curtain scenes more than the violent battles. Although...

"Hey, that looks almost like something I remember from the Book of Town Legends!" she says, pointing at a picture of Hydralisks in the Slums being attacked by a white-haired young woman.

Oh dear.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 10:28 PM
"Hmm? Oh, uh..." Bell spins her wand again, making most of the images fade out, until it just appears to be showing a sun going supernova. "Sorry, forgot to turn that off. It's just something I watch from time to time. All sorts of interesting things I've seen over the years...um...err..."

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 10:36 PM
"...I see. You're just totally full of surprises, aren't you?" Becky saks, both her eyebrows raised. "Didn't know you were a voyeur, or that you'd had the time to see all those cool things." She chuckles, crossing her arms, with an 'explanation please' expression.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 10:42 PM
"Erm...I'm not a voyeur. Those were all me. I wouldn't spy on people, that'd just be weird. But...um..." Bell fidgets awkwardly, "Okay, well, I'm actually...sorta...much older than I look. Like...a lot older. I'm one of those lucky people who doesn't have to worry about getting old. I can also take any shape or form I want, and I've changed from time to time. I...well, I would've said something earlier, but I kind of wanted to sneak into AMEN 'cos Gordon's kind of freaked out upon seeing me in the past, and, well, I thought you might think I'm kind of stupid for acting the way I do considering how old I really am and how differently I've behaved in the past."

There's probably more to it than that, too, such as not wanting to scare anyone by pointing out that she used to be able to make entire planets disappear with a click of the fingers.

And maybe wanting to forget about having said powers mostly taken away as well in the not too distant past.

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 10:44 PM
"Oh. I see..."
Becky arches an eyebrow, and looks thoughtful...
...for about a minute.
Then chuckles.

"Stupid? Nah. I'd be surprised if you had any sanity left, and why not be whatever you want to be if you can be whatever you want to be?" She grins.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 10:54 PM
"Oh, I've had plenty to do to keep me from going insane. Only boring people go insane from being alive for too long." And Bell isn't boring! Well, that, and her creator also made sure she'd never want to kill herself for that sort of reason. "Anyway, sorry about the deception, and stuff. But...yeah...I'm Bell 'cos it's fun to be Bell." She grins and twirls the wand again, the ceiling fading entirely so it's just...well...a normal-ish ceiling. Sort of a rather bright white colour, though not painfully bright.

"So...are you going to come over here?"

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 10:58 PM
"Hey, it's not like I ever asked if you were anything more than meets the eye." Becky smirks. "...and I'd say Bell is pretty fun."

...and instead of answering Bell's last question, she answers with actions.
By coming over there.
:smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 11:04 PM
Bell's eyes are fixed on Becky as she walks over. She pats the spot beside her on the bed, grinning at Becky. "So...have you been a good girl recently?" She asks innocently.

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 11:09 PM
Becky makes sure to put some extra sway in her hips...before dropping onto the bed hard enough to bounce.
And grins.
"Oh, I might have been. That entirely depends on how you define 'good', though..."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 11:16 PM
Bell twirls the wand in her hand, rolling onto her side to look at Becky, "Well, you know how it goes. Good girls get rewarded for their good behaviour, bad girls get punished. Oh, and girls who lie about whether they've been bad or good get punished extra-hard..."

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 11:18 PM
"Eep."
Becky raises her hands with a look of (mock?) concern on her face.
"I've been good, I promise!"
She smiles, and shows off her best profile.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 11:24 PM
"Oh? Really?" Bell shakes her head, placing one hand rather firmly on Becky's shoulder. "I disagree. First you reacted poorly to my harmless little joke when I drew on your face, then you abused my hospitality here and took one of the best guns in this place, and then you accused me of being a voyeur!" Bell twirls the wand again...

"Oh no, you've been a very, very bad girl." And the wand produces a set of handcuffs...

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 11:26 PM
"But..." Becky protests, then her eyes widen a bit as she spots the handcuffes.
"Ummm...well...ah, guilty as charged? But you did say I could take anything I wanted!"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 11:31 PM
"No no, too late to try and reason your way out of it now. You should've owned up to being a bad girl to begin with." Bell rolls over on top of Becky, trying to 'cuff Becky's hand to the corner of the bed.

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 11:33 PM
Becky, for her part, is either too surprised to put up resistiance, or is too playing-along to put up resistiance. So, she's cuffed!
"But...some people would call those things being good..." she protests, tugging at her restraint.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 11:39 PM
The 'cuff seems pretty strong. Doesn't look like Becky will escape merely by tugging on it. "Unfortunately for you, I'm not some people. But...I suppose you haven't been entirely bad, so I'll give you one slight treat. This armour was designed to be very easy to remove, you know..." Bell shifts forwards to make sure Becky has a good view, then thumps a small button on the front of the suit, causing it to fold away into a rather compact box, which Bell places to one side.

Oh, and she wasn't wearing anything underneath the armour...

"Your turn."

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 11:44 PM
Becky's eyes, needless to say, widen as the armour is retracted, and this discovery is made...

And they do a fair bit of roming across the Bell curves.

"Um, my turn for what? To remove my own 'armour'?" she asks, chuckling, then trying to do just that one-handed.
The boots will be especially hard to remove. :smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 11:47 PM
Bell sighs and shakes her head in disappointment, then helps Becky remove her clothing, tapping the handcuff for just a moment to remove it when required. Once finished she spins the wand again, causing it to change shape, quickly becoming a whip in her hand. She grins wickedly at Becky, taking a quick practice swing in the air.

The Bushranger
2010-11-13, 11:49 PM
Becky, presumably cuffed again, watches Bell's practice swings of the whip with distinct interest, and wide eyes in (mock?) concern.

And grins back.

"Oooooh, careful, you could hurt somebody with that thing, you know," she can't resist saying...

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-13, 11:53 PM
Yup. 'cuffed once more. Bell climbs back on top of Becky, staring down at her. "You just don't learn, do you?" She asks, letting the whip slowly trail down Becky's side. "If you ever want to be freed, I suggest you start behaving..."

The Bushranger
2010-11-14, 12:01 AM
Becky shivers at the tingling touch running down her side, staring up at Bell and gulping.
...and wriggling a bit...
"I guess...in order to learn how to behave," she whispers, "maybe I might need to be taught..."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-14, 12:03 AM
"I couldn't agree more..." Bell raises the whip and lets the curtain fall.

The Bushranger
2010-11-15, 07:01 PM
Needless to say, by the time the curtain rises, Becky...has learned quite a lot.

The question is, is it enough. :smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-15, 07:05 PM
Probably not. That'd leave nothing for next time.

The handcuff still hasn't been removed, however, which Becky might not be happy about.

Bell is just lying on the bed beside her, holding the key in one hand, juuuust out of reach.

The Bushranger
2010-11-15, 07:19 PM
Becky might or might not be happy about that, but, at the moment, she's too busy trying to collect her scattered brain (metaphorically!) and glaring at the just-out-of-reach key.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-15, 07:21 PM
"Aww, too tired to even try and get the key?" Bell asks, grinning at Becky. "Or maybe you just want to stay there for the next few days?" She sticks her tongue out, leaning ever so slightly closer, shaking the key in her hand.

The Bushranger
2010-11-15, 07:25 PM
Becky doesn't give any answer for a moment...

Then she lunges forwards - grinning - and trying to grab the key!

"Maybe I'm just trying to get you off guard!" she announces - even as she winces quite a bit.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-15, 07:27 PM
"Ah ah ah!" Bell leans back, giggling as Becky just falls short. She then tries to grab Becky's arm and force it down onto the bed, denying her any way of getting the key back.

The Bushranger
2010-11-15, 07:31 PM
Becky's arm is grabbed, and she's pinned down.
And glares at Bell.

...then sticks her tongue out at her.

"So. What am I to be required to be to get loose?" she asks with a lopsided, slightly weak grin.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-15, 07:38 PM
Hmm...welll..." Bell ponders it for a few moments, then grins back at her. "That's for me to know, and you to figure out!"

The Bushranger
2010-11-15, 07:43 PM
"Do I get three guesses?" Becky asks, grinning back - and stretching out on the bed as best she can in her position, winking, and eyeing the key. "Or do the first two don't count?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-16, 09:31 PM
Bell's eyes roam over Becky as she stretches and she smiles approvingly. "Do you really need three guesses?" She asks. Still keeping her arm pinned down, Bell tosses the key to the edge of the bed, well out of reach, and lies down on top of Becky, grinning down at her.

"Now, if you can put on a good enough performance, I'll let you go. But I have very high standards..."

The Bushranger
2010-11-16, 09:41 PM
"Oh, trust me." Becky grins back, tilting her head coquettishly, and squiggles under Bell. "I have very high standards for my own performance..."

And she pulls the curtain without further ado! Showing off her shadow-boosted constitution.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-16, 10:01 PM
Some time later the curtain rises...

And true to her word, Bell, feeling very satisfied, grabs the key, rolls off the bed, walks round, and opens the handcuffs. "W-well...you met my standards..."

The Bushranger
2010-11-16, 10:25 PM
"T-that's...good...yeah, good..."
Becky looks like she's about to pass out, but manages a grin as she slumps, now free, to the bed!

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-16, 10:33 PM
Bell tosses the handcuffs away and flops back into the bed beside Becky, snuggling up close beside her. "Y'know...you're cute when you're exhausted!" Bell giggles, though she looks at least a little tired herself.

The Bushranger
2010-11-16, 10:55 PM
"I think I'll take that as a compliment," Becky says with a lopsided grin, as she slips an arm around Bell's shoulders - wincing a bit in the process. "Most people don't get to call me cute. More than once, anyway."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-16, 11:10 PM
"Y'know, that almost sounds like a threat!" Bell giggles again, nuzzling against Becky's shoulder. "Nothing wrong with being called cute, is there?"

The Bushranger
2010-11-16, 11:18 PM
"Depends on who's calling me that."
Becky smirks, the answer clearly being to both of Bell's statements.
"So, how long am I going to be kept here?" she asks teasingly.
Before delivering a quick squeeze.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-16, 11:26 PM
"I'll take that as a sign that you don't mind me calling you cute, hmm?" Bell sticks her tongue out at Becky, letting out a quiet "eep" as Becky squeezes her. "Oh, I'm not keeping you here. I just thought you might like to snuggle while you get your strength back."

The Bushranger
2010-11-16, 11:43 PM
"Nah. You're one of four people total who can get away with it, though."
Becky sticks her tongue right back out at Bell.
"Well, then, that sounds like a good idea. Both the waiting. And the snuggling, too. I'm not sure I've ever gotten to be quite that exhausted..."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-16, 11:51 PM
"Aww, really? You know how to make a girl feel special!" Bell grins at Becky, playing with her hair with one hand. She makes sure not to mess it up though. Or...well...she's only messing it up a little bit, not so much that Becky would have any difficulty getting it back in order. "You're not too tired, are you? I mean, being what I am, I do have quite a lot of stamina...and thousands and thousands of years of experience..."

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 12:06 AM
"Well, if you're asking if I'm ready for another round, I'd love one but I'd better not," Becky says, grinning back and chuckling. Not noticing or not caring about the hair-mussing.

(After all, it's already rather, ah, dishevled anyway.)

"And I can draw on shadows to boost my own stamina a bit. I'll be fine."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 12:13 AM
"No, no, I think I've had enough for now. I am feeling a little tired myself." She keeps slowly mussing with Becky's hair, letting out a rather content sigh.

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 12:26 AM
Becky sighs as well, chuckles, and snuggles closer.
Yawning.
"Sounds like...a cunning plan..."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 12:29 AM
"Plan? What...what plan?" Yawns are infectious little things. Bell soon lets out a yawn herself, turning and fluffing up the pillows. "Mmm'll head back after a rest. 'kay?"

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 12:44 AM
"T' rest, of course..." Becky mururs...

...and then she's asleep!

And snoring.

:smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 12:47 AM
Bell smiles at the sleeping snoring Becky, musses her hair a moment or two longer, then curls up next to her and closes her eyes, drifting into sleep as well.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 08:53 PM
Some time later...

Bell set an alarm before going to sleep. She didn't want to snooze for too long.

The noise it makes when it goes off?

Well, um, it's basically the sound off a nuke exploding. And it's...really loud. Like...loud enough to deafen most people for a few seconds so all they can hear is ringing in their ears.

Takes a while for the ringing to die down entirely.

She really should've lowered the volume for Becky.

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 08:55 PM
...two nanoseconds after the alarm goes off, Bell, likely awake, will likely be needing to ponder the possibility of getting a Battle Spatula from her collection of goodies.

The better to scrape Becky off the ceiling with, of course.

...OK, maybe not literally. But Becky is sitting bolt upright, looking around wildly, and...clamping pillows over her ears.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 09:00 PM
Bell yawns, stretches, and gets up. She looks around sleepily, peers at Becky, and pokes at her. "Heeey...um...Becky? Whatcha doin'?"

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 09:08 PM
"NEEDING SOMEBODY TO ANSWER MY EARS! THEY'RE RINGING OFF THE HOOK!" Becky shouts back at Bell, not having heard a word but being rather good at lip-reading.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 09:12 PM
Bell gives her a rather confused look, not really understanding what the problem is.

So...

She shrugs, and does the next best thing.

She grabs a pillow and throws it at Becky's face.

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 09:29 PM
Becky eeps, and falls over backwards...

Even as she tosses both of the pillows she's holding at Bell!

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 09:40 PM
Bell gets double pillow'd and topples over back onto the bed.

She grabs the pillows, jumps up, and chucks them back at her. "Hah! Take that!"

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 09:49 PM
Becky, her ears still ringing, ducks and takes a pillow off the top of her head!

...and falls forwards, face-first onto the mattress...

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 09:59 PM
Bell immediately tries to jump on top of Becky and pin her down with a pillow to the back of her head. "Silly!" she giggles at Becky.

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 10:14 PM
"Hey! You were supposed to become a target for pillows!" Becky protests, still 'too loud' from ear-ringing. But she can't help but giggle as well.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 10:17 PM
Bell shrugs, seemingly quite happy to just sit on top of Becky and hold her down with a pillow. "Yeah, well, not my fault that you're slow! And stop shouting!"

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 10:27 PM
"I'm not shouting," Becky protests. "You're whispering!"

And she flails in attempt to escape.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 10:31 PM
Bell is thrown off pretty easily. She pokes at Becky's ears, shaking her head. "It's your wimpy little ears, silly. My alarm isn't that loud!"

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 10:38 PM
"Says you!" Becky protests, sitting up and rubbing her still quite tender ears. "Any louder and you'd have been scraping me off the ceiling with a spatula!"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 10:40 PM
"Sorry!" Bell says, trying to give Becky an apologetic glomp. "I'll make sure not to set the alarm so loud next time..."

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 10:49 PM
Becky is glomped!
And falls back onto the bed with a giggle.
"See that you do," she says, trying to sound stern, but failing spectacularly.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-17, 11:25 PM
"Yes ma'am, I'll behave." Bell manages to keep a straight face for all of about two seconds...

Before bursting into laughter.

The Bushranger
2010-11-17, 11:32 PM
And the laughter is infectious!
Becky laughing happily as well, her voice surprisingly loud and clear, and cheerful.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-18, 06:22 PM
Bell lets go and rolls off the bed. "We'd best get going. I can't keep you here forever...unfortunately."

The Bushranger
2010-11-22, 10:18 PM
"Unfortunatly." Becky agrees, grinning, rolling out of bed, standng, stretching, and going to get dressed.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-22, 10:18 PM
Bell gets dressed, fiddling with her top hat for ages as she tries to get it to the perfect angle, then smiles and twirls her wand, waiting for Becky.

The Bushranger
2010-11-22, 10:34 PM
Becky takes her time getting dressed, the better to be watched.

...plus, her outfit does take a while to get on.

Finally, though, she's ready, and grins.

Reaching out to tweak the angle of Bell's top-hat just a little...

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-22, 10:38 PM
Bell frowns and responds by ruffling Becky's hair with one hand. "You mess with the hat, I mess with your hair!"

The Bushranger
2010-11-22, 10:50 PM
Becky swats at Bell's hand, then laughs.
"Oh, I suppose that's fair enough. I suppose I shoudn't try swiping the hat then."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-22, 10:53 PM
"Well, I wouldn't rip your hair out. That'd be mean. But I would punish you for it later." Bell grins menacingly. "Anyway, shall we head back then?" She asks as a black pool appears in the wall in front of her.

The Bushranger
2010-11-22, 10:59 PM
Becky grins back.
"Noted. And yeah. Let's go."

She'll hatnap some other time!

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-22, 11:00 PM
Bell hops on through the portal, which will close as soon as Becky steps through...

The Bushranger
2010-11-22, 11:18 PM
And through Becky goes!

Where she may or may not be mauled by the vengeful ghost of continuity.

----------

Some time later, Becky comes tumbling out of a portal and into the MoD!

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 08:20 PM
Bell hops through after her, still giggling, and offers her a hand up off the floor. "You really should've seen that coming, silly!"

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 08:24 PM
Becky is helped up, and smirks.
"Yeah, really. So. What's the hush-hush on the Q.T., then?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 08:25 PM
"Well, it's about that damn bunny who's going around mind-controlling everyone in AMEN. Ilphy's already, like, his carrot-carrying minion or something...we need to boot him out!"

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 08:31 PM
Becky humpfs.
"You're telling me. Think I should just try to suck his brains out through shadows or something?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 08:36 PM
"Maybe, but we gotta do it when Ilphy is asleep or away or something, or she'll freak out at us. She got angry at me just for kicking the little pest. I barely tapped him!" Bell sulks for a moment, grumbling quietly about what a meanie-head Ilphy is.

Then she peers thoughtfully at Becky.

"We should probably get you something to resist his spooky powers, you know." Bell herself isn't exactly immune, she's just a tough one to crack. It'll take a lot of exposure to Mr Bunbun's mind-control powers before she bends to his will.

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 08:37 PM
"Hmm. Might be a good idea. Last time he even got me to pet him."
Becky shudders.
Of course, being exposed to Ilpholin's mind-bending is building up her immunity to Mr. Bun-bun's! :smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 08:42 PM
Seeing Becky shudder, Bell steps over to try and hug her. "S'alright Becky. I won't let the evil bunny enslave you, 'kay? I promise! But...I dunno where we'd get something to make you immune to his creepy powers. Um, you got any ideas?"

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 08:46 PM
Becky is hugged!
And for a moment, doesn't hug back. She doesn't need comforting.
But does so anyway. Just 'cause. :smalltongue:
"Thanks. And...well, I dunno either. There's the arms shop inside, but aside from that..." she shrugs.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 08:51 PM
"Well, I'll do a bit of hunting around then, 'kay? You just try and stay clear of that creepy bunny. If I find you feeding him carrots, I'll know your head off!" She says, threateningly.

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 08:57 PM
"You say you'll blind me with logic? Or do you mean you'll blow my head off?" Becky asks with a giggle. "And yes, ma'am!"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 09:00 PM
"Bwuh? No no! Knock! As in I'll punch you so hard, your head will separate from her neck!" Bell huffs at Becky, turning around and stomping off a few paces. "I was gonna be nice to you, and give you a thanksmasetcetc present, you know..."

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 09:09 PM
Becky giggles, then turns serious. "Awww. I was just teasin' ya!" she insists, hurrying after Bell.
And trying to catch and tickle her. :smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 09:11 PM
"Meeeeeeep!" Bell is caught and tickled, and flails helplessly as she bursts into laughter. "H-hey! No fair! Let go!"

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 09:14 PM
Becky keeps going just a little longer before stopping.
"Ooooh, I'm gonna get punished for that, aren't I?'

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 09:16 PM
"You bet you are, you little-!" Bell mock-glares at Becky, trying her best to keep her angry face on.

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 09:19 PM
Becky eeps, and puts on her mock-fearful face.
"Oh, no! Please, Mistress, don't use the whip!"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 09:24 PM
Bell stalks towards Becky, her wand already twirling and starting to change shape. "Tsk tsk, you really should think before you talk. Why, I'd forgotten all about my whip until you reminded me!" But she's not going to use the whip yet...

Instead she darts forward, attempting to fasten a collar made out of the bones she got from Santa Mainframe round Becky's neck before she can react. There's a bit of padding on the inside, to keep it from getting uncomfortable. Or...well...too keep it from getting too uncomfortable anyway.

Bell grins, "There's one part of your present!"

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 09:26 PM
Becky squeaks in surprise!
Then tugs at her new accessory.
And grins.
"Wicked. Thanks, Bell! But what's the other part?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 09:29 PM
"Oh, nothing much...nothing much..." Bell casually reaches into the nearest wall, taking out a pair of handcuffs formed from the same bones. While trying to distract Becky with the 'cuffs, Bell reaches forward with her other hand to attach a leash to the collar.

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 09:31 PM
Becky is sufficently distracted.
Then grins at Bell, even as she makes a feint to grab for the handcuffs! :smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 09:33 PM
"Wha-hey!" Bell steps back, tugging rather firmly on the leash. "None of that please. Behave!"

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 09:39 PM
Becky pouts.
"Yes, Mistress Bell..." she says, but smirks nontheless. "Do I have to wait until you put them on me?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-16, 09:47 PM
"Yes, I'm afraid so. You're just going to have to be patient. Now...follow me." Bell turns and heads off, slowly, towards her bedroom...

And gets caught by deadtime just before the door.

The Bushranger
2010-12-16, 09:49 PM
Becky follows.
Deadtime is contagious!

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-17, 06:41 PM
Bell brushes the rotten, stinky ol' deadtime away and opens the door, giving a tug on the leash. "In you go, Becky. You're far too slow, you know. I'm going to have to teach you to respond to commands faster!"

The Bushranger
2010-12-24, 07:09 PM
Becky chuckles and sticks her tongue out at Bell as she heads inside the door, to her doom. Doooooooom!

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-24, 07:20 PM
Bell follows Becky in, deciding to give her kick in the backside in response. "Now now, no sticking your tongue out at me." She slams the door shut, and taps Becky with her wand, which should result in her clothing 'porting over into a pile in the corner as she giggles, twirling the wand in her hand.

The Bushranger
2010-12-24, 07:31 PM
Becky manages not to faceplant, and eeps as her pale skin is revealed in all its...well, pale-ness. "Yes, Mistress Bell," she drawls, not sticking her tongue out, but, rather, just grinning.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-24, 07:35 PM
Bell grins back at her and pulls her over towards the bed, trying to 'cuff Becky's hands behind her back. "Happy Thanksmas!" She says as she removes her own clothes in the same way and goes to pull the curtain.

The Bushranger
2010-12-24, 07:42 PM
Becky's hands are cuffed!
And she grins even more and wriggles as she's led to the bed.
"Oooh, is this my present, your present, or both?" she almost purrs...
...and the curtain falls!

Gnrlshrimp
2010-12-24, 07:57 PM
Once the curtain rises, Bell sounds like she is purring.

She rolls over and smiles at Becky, "Mmm, I think that present was for both of us, and I certainly enjoyed it..."

The Bushranger
2011-01-03, 05:20 PM
Becky, for her part, is grinning happily - and exhaustedly.
"And I have to say that I think that was the best Thanksmas present ever."

Gnrlshrimp
2011-01-03, 05:29 PM
"Aww, really? I'm flattered!" Huh, is that a tinge of red in her cheeks? It would seem Bell really is flattered. "I'll have to think up a really good present for next year then!"