PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Further expansion power errata?

hisnamehere
2010-11-11, 06:52 PM
Hey all.

The errata for the Expanded Psionics Handbook says that the third Augment option should be an increase of duration to 10 min/level instead of 1 round/level.
This suggests that the duration listed in the vital statistics of the power is wrong, as it reads 1 min/level.

While 1 min/level does seem like a long time for a 1st level power, 1 round seems a bit too short.

Has there been any other updates to this? What shall I use - 1 round or 1 min?

Also, if the duration really is only 1 round, doesn't the 2 PP Augment to increase duration to 10 min seem like too much?

Thanks in advance,

Susano-wo
2010-11-11, 08:07 PM
I think its saying that the augment line used to read"increase to 1rnd/level". This was a misprint and it should have said "10min/lv"l

Urpriest
2010-11-11, 08:12 PM
The SRD lists it as having base duration of 1 round/level, for what that's worth.

hisnamehere
2010-11-11, 08:19 PM
Susano-wo: My copy has the Augment listed as increasing duration to 1 minute per level, from the normal 1 round per level, but the vital statistics at the beginning of the power description lists the duration as 1 min per level.

But I guess if All-Mighty SRD says 1 round per level, it shall be so.

Thanks.

Susano-wo
2010-11-11, 08:38 PM
Susano-wo: My copy has the Augment listed as increasing duration to 1 minute per level, from the normal 1 round per level, but the vital statistics at the beginning of the power description lists the duration as 1 min per level.

But I guess if All-Mighty SRD says 1 round per level, it shall be so.

Thanks.

hmm, then it seems to point to 1min a level being 'correct' [given the errata--10min seems like such a huge aument], though a rnd per level puts it in line with enlarge person, does it not?

hisnamehere
2010-11-11, 08:56 PM
Heh. Enlarge Person has a duration of 1 min/level. So I guess that's a great indication of what duration Expansion should be. :smallamused:

Susano-wo
2010-11-11, 09:03 PM
I stand corrected :p