PDA

View Full Version : User CP issue

Kobold-Bard
2010-11-12, 06:30 PM
MY User CP is telling me there is a new post by newD&Dfan in this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9752179#post9752179), however no amount of clicking on the thread, the first unread link or the newest post link will get rid of the User CP note, nor does there seem to be a post by this person.

Any idea why?

Thanks in advance,
K-B

Andraste
2010-11-12, 06:58 PM
I'm pretty sure that that's normal. It seems to pick random threads that you're subscribed to and pretend that they have new posts. To actually view you're subscribed threads, there's a link under Quick Links. I always use that and pretty much never look in the CP.

Edit: Never mind, just tested some stuff in it and found out that I had no idea what I was talking about. Sorry.

Kobold-Bard
2010-11-12, 07:00 PM
I'm pretty sure that that's normal. It seems to pick random threads that you're subscribed to and pretend that they have new posts. To actually view you're subscribed threads, there's a link under Quick Links. I always use that and pretty much never look in the CP.

Never done that to me, when they appear they always have new posts.

Anyway Rawhide fixed it already (teh speed, so. much. speed. :smalleek:) so no problem anymore.