PDA

View Full Version : Taking refuge in audacity whilst storming Vlaakiths fortress.

druid91
2010-11-12, 08:13 PM
Ok we are currently plotting an attack on Vlaakith.

Thus far our plan involves crashing a astral planetoid called Rhuun Khazai into Vlaakiths fortress by filling it with soldiers.
Then we have solars teleport Rhuun Khazai over Vlaakiths fortress.
Then all of the soldiers and the party will use subjective gravity to push Rhuun Khazai into the fortress before invading.

Now my goal with this is to make the plan as surreal and crazy as possible but still have it be a working plan.

Any ideas?

The Glyphstone
2010-11-12, 08:19 PM
Include a few bards in your soldier horde, and challenge Vlaakith's defending forces to a dance-off?

AslanCross
2010-11-12, 08:29 PM
Commoners with the Chicken-Infested Flaw? Use the noise of clucking to impose penalties on Vlaakith's psions/mages?

Tengu_temp
2010-11-12, 08:43 PM
For extra damage to the fortress, cover the planetoid in giant metal spikes.

To dishearten the enemy troops, create Magic Mouths that constantly shout insults at them. Give them ridiculous accents.

Fill barrels with alchemical explosives. Summon Celestial Monkeys and/or Fiendish Dire Apes to throw them at the enemies.

Runestar
2010-11-12, 10:32 PM
Going by the stats in dungeon 100, the fortress isn't even that heavily defended, and the troops' stats are a joke for their cr. :smallmad:

DragonOfUndeath
2010-11-13, 04:57 AM
Commoners with the Chicken-Infested Flaw? Use the noise of clucking to impose penalties on Vlaakith's psions/mages?

Include a few bards in your soldier horde, and challenge Vlaakith's defending forces to a dance-off?

i think there is a way to make all your allies have the same BAB as the ally with the highest BAB. get a DragonFire Inspiration Bard (or whatever it's name is) and use this. Swarm of chickens with high BAB followed by a Planetoid then more chickens :smallbiggrin:

FelixG
2010-11-13, 06:20 AM
its a murder of chickens! :smallbiggrin:

Enemy soldier after the engagement rocking back and forth against the wall: "The clucking....the clucking!"

Radar
2010-11-13, 07:32 AM
For extra damage to the fortress, cover the planetoid in giant metal spikes.
(...)
Or make those drills (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7C27_lQdQQ&feature=related) instead. :smalltongue:

Yora
2010-11-13, 07:35 AM
That might work.

Tengu_temp
2010-11-13, 09:38 AM
Or make those drills (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7C27_lQdQQ&feature=related) instead. :smalltongue:

Why didn't I think about this myself? Gah.