PDA

View Full Version : [Naruto D20] Help for a Uchiha?

Maho-Tsukai
2010-11-12, 10:02 PM
I am going to be joining a Naruto D20 game soon and I know for a fact I am building an Uchiha character who will be using sharingan and *hopefully* Mangekyo sharingan at higher levels. The only issue is that the party already has another Genjutsu user who is a Non-Uchiha and I plan on using some of those Uchiha genjutsu. So, what I am looking to do is make an Uchiha/Sharingan character who while being more "caster" then "melee" and using some Uchiha Jutsu will not step on the non-Uchiha Genjutsu user's toes. I know this means less Uchiha Genjutsu but there are a few I cannot resist taking.(Mainly the one which turns genjutsu against their users and Tsukyomi if and when I reach Mangekyo.)

Thus, I want an idea on where I should take my Sharingan/Uchiha based build if I am not going to be the party genjutsu specalist. I am as of now thinking of being the "ninjutsu" based caster to her "genjutsu" based one, starting with smart hero as a base and then perhaps taking technique analyst at one point to create a highly skilled character who focuses primarily on using Ninjutsu and a smattering of Uchiha Genjutsu and backs up his "casting" with high int and thus lots of skills. Taijutsu will not be a major focus of this character.

However, I want ideas and opinions from all of you on what kind of build I should do. As far as the characters themselves go they all are ninja who are unafillated/wear no headbands/are loyal to no village. All of them have some "special" trait that makes them unique and they have for their whole early childhood been kept away from the world and trained by the same master. My character's special trait is obviously the sharingan while our Genjutsu-user's special trait is the fact she possesses a lost/forbidden technique, which for the most part cannot be learned except at character creation sans for Bloodline jutsus that thematically a character could achieve(Mangekyo Sharingan jutsu /Sharingan jutsu being an example of this.) None of us party members have yet to make personalities for our characters and backstory will not be a big big part of this since we all, more or less, share the same backstory of being the students of this rather mysterious, enigmatic master though we are allowed to have SOME backstory but it is only allowed to cover early childhood since all of us had been with the same master since being very young.

The game is starting at level 5 and we are all young teens, just so you know. Rank feats such as Genin, Chunin ect.. are not necessary in this game since all of us are more or less Missing-Nin who are not recorded in any village records(and thus not hunted down like criminals.) who are not aligned with any village.(Or so we believe, at this point.)

Also, we have a 40 point buy to work with, just so you know.