PDA

View Full Version : Mirror Special ability

ko_sct
2010-11-13, 04:21 PM
I was wondering if there was a monster or class or feats or something that allowed you to copy the exact moves of someone your seeing.

No third party and preferably no dragon magazine (though, if it really fit well)

It's all part of a convulsed plan to make special "puppets", I'll probably post this plan some time next week when I'll have time.

Also, it would be better if it also allowed you to copy the movements of an illusion or something like that.

Edit: When I say moves, I dont mean like copying spells or special attack, I mean moving at same time, lifting its arm and the likes. The only way I've found so far is getting a really high pefrom (mime) bonus

prufock
2010-11-13, 04:25 PM
Factotum/Chameleon? I'm not actually too familiar with those classes, but it sounds like the right vein.

blackjack217
2010-11-13, 04:31 PM
Mirror of opposition works

Last Laugh
2010-11-13, 04:33 PM
I was wondering if there was a monster or class or feats or something that allowed you to copy the exact moves of someone your seeing.

No third party and preferably no dragon magazine (though, if it really fit well)

It's all part of a convulsed plan to make special "puppets", I'll probably post this plan some time next week when I'll have time.

Also, it would be better if it also allowed you to copy the movements of an illusion or something like that.

Edit: When I say moves, I dont mean like copying spells or special attack, I mean moving at same time, lifting its arm and the likes. The only way I've found so far is getting a really high pefrom (mime) bonus

Welll one way is to force your opponents to move as you like (mind control magic, dominates, suggestion spells may be able to do it (raise your hand))

I know that there is an illusion spell for rangers that makes it copy YOUR movements..

In order to flush ambushes, you project a duplicate image of yourself and your companions. This spell creates an illusion complete with visual images, sounds (including speech), smells, textures, an temperature. It mimics exactly what you and any of your allies within 50 feet of you do. If the terrain differs significantly between that of the illusion and that of the characters, or if any character takes an action the illusion can’t duplicate (for instance, climbing a tree if none are present for the illusory duplicate to mimic) onlookers automatically receive a saving throw. In addition, anyone who moves out of the spell’s area disappears from the illusion.

Urpriest
2010-11-13, 04:33 PM
If you just want something to look like something else, I believe Project Image creates an image that does what you do. Doing it with another object would take some effort, but at the very least there are ways to spread Personal spells around that might help. I'd have to check the spell description again.

randomhero00
2010-11-13, 04:56 PM
Mirror of opposition works

That's got to be the cheesiest item in game if you ask me. It makes almost all boss fights trivial. And for only about 92,000. And you can do it 4/day....