PDA

View Full Version : Dark Moon Rising - Dreamweaver Edition

Black Knight
2010-11-13, 04:27 PM
As you finally, with the knowledge you have gained today, fitfully fall asleep...

You bolt awake, fearfully... knowing you dreamed of the changling Empress and then realize nothing bad has happened to you. The dreamweaver didn't find me... you think as a stone-cold voice whispers in your ear. "You know the mistresses secrets. Now you die..." The snick of a blade being drawn behind you catapults you into action.

Black Knight
2010-11-13, 04:30 PM
Roll Initiative

Blackblood

Dreamweaver: [roll0]
Blackblood: [roll1]

Cypher

Dreamweaver: [roll2]
Cypher: [roll3]

Pitch

Dreamweaver: [roll4]
Pitch: [roll5]

Saetsu

Dreamweaver: [roll6]
Saetsu: [roll7]

sabiticus
2010-11-13, 08:46 PM
"It's gonna be just that easy, huh..." Blackblood mutters as he braces for the assault...

Black Knight
2010-11-14, 12:22 PM
Blackblood

You know that the thing you fear the most is that the one man you have every truly trusted would betray you. As you leap from out of bed, you turn and stare in shock and dismay as Malcolm evilly grins at you.

Malcolm laughs maniacally and with each laugh the very walls shake - as if in a massive earthquake - and crumble away into dust. The ceiling above begins to drop on you both, but fades away into nothing before it reaches you.

You find yourself on a windswept mesa. You, your bed, and the Betrayer the only inhabitants. The noon-day sun burns relentlessly in the sky above.

Malcolm advances on you with murder in his eyes and swings with his full strength.

Emerald Razor with Power Attack (4): [roll0] vs. Touch AC
Damage: [roll1]

He misses you.
Your turn, Blackblood.

Black Knight
2010-11-14, 12:26 PM
Cypher
You know that the thing you fear the most is that the one man you have every truly trusted would betray you. As you leap from out of bed, you turn and stare in shock and dismay as Malcolm evilly grins at you.

Malcolm laughs maniacally and with each laugh the very walls shake - as if in a massive earthquake - and crumble away into dust. The ceiling above begins to drop on you both, but fades away into nothing before it reaches you.

You find yourself on a windswept mesa. You, your bed, and the Betrayer the only inhabitants. The noon-day sun burns relentlessly in the sky above.

Malcolm advances on you with murder in his eyes and swings with his full strength.

His blade slices into you with deadly effect.

Your turn, Cypher.

Black Knight
2010-11-14, 03:38 PM
Pitch

Malcolm advances on you with murder in his eyes.

Your turn, Pitch.

Black Knight
2010-11-14, 03:39 PM
Saetsu

Your turn, Saetsu.

djbunny55
2010-11-15, 12:38 PM
I have already seen the darkest corners of my mind dreamweaver. You have no place in them, Begon!!
Saetsu strikes out with his spiked chain to trip his opponent

Melee touch attack [roll0]
ability check strenth [roll1]
dex [roll2]
not sure which one im supposed to use for an opposed roll for tripping
If i fail my opposed roll and my opponent gets to counter trip, i will activate my Ring of Four Winds as a swift action for the +2 AC against the attack

sabiticus
2010-11-15, 12:56 PM
Blackblood throws his weapons to the ground and bares his throat. "Have at it, then, cur. It was always going to end like this, anyway."

Black Knight
2010-11-15, 07:05 PM
Blackblood

Blackblood throws his weapons to the ground and bares his throat. "Have at it, then, cur. It was always going to end like this, anyway."

The dreamweaver shows you no mercy and strikes your exposed throat with it's sharp, spikey chain.

Coup degrace with Power Attack(4): Automatically hits and deals double damage. Make a Fortitude save equal to 10+damage dealt, if the damage doesn't kill Blackblood outright.
Damage: [roll0]

Not realizing this was a ruse, you've lured the dreamweaver close. The short sword, taken from the guard, is well hidden behind your back. A Coup degrace provokes an attack of opportunity. Resolve that, then your normal attack.

Black Knight
2010-11-15, 07:12 PM
Saetsu

I have already seen the darkest corners of my mind dreamweaver. You have no place in them, Begon!!
Saetsu strikes out with his spiked chain to trip his opponent

Melee touch attack [roll0]
ability check strenth [roll1]
dex [roll2]
not sure which one im supposed to use for an opposed roll for tripping
If i fail my opposed roll and my opponent gets to counter trip, i will activate my Ring of Four Winds as a swift action for the +2 AC against the attack

Rules stuff

You make a melee touch attack.
Then an opposed Str check vs. your opponent's Str or Dex (whichever is better). You get an additional +4 for Improved Trip and another +4 for each size category larger than your opponent.

On a successful trip, you get a free attack against that opponent (who is now prone) at +4 to hit.

Didn't you used to have Improved Trip? Did you switch it out for Darkstalker?

Opposed check:
DEX: [roll0]

You fail to trip your opponent.

Black Knight
2010-11-15, 07:23 PM
Saetsu:

The dreamweaver attempts to counter-trip you.

Rules stuff

After a failed trip attempt, the defender may immediately react and make a Str check opposed by your Dex or Str check to try to trip you.

Since no attack roll is necessary, no need to activate your ring.

Strength check for trip: [roll0]
Saetsu Dex check: [roll1]

If the trip attempt is successful, you can drop your weapon to avoid being tripped.

You are not tripped.

Black Knight
2010-11-15, 07:26 PM
Saetsu:

Malcolm takes a 5' step to close the distance between you and uses Emerald Razor with Power Attack (4) against you.

Attack: [roll0]

The chain wraps around your waist and thigh ripping out large chunks of flesh as it is whip-saws through your body.

djbunny55
2010-11-15, 10:41 PM
Saetsu

Rules stuff

You make a melee touch attack.
Then an opposed Str check vs. your opponent's Str or Dex (whichever is better). You get an additional +4 for Improved Trip and another +4 for each size category larger than your opponent.

On a successful trip, you get a free attack against that opponent (who is now prone) at +4 to hit.

Didn't you used to have Improved Trip? Did you switch it out for Darkstalker?

Opposed check:
DEX: [roll0]

You fail to trip your opponent.

I didn't switch anything out, darkstalker was there from the beginning. I believe we envisions this toon more as a disarmer than a tripper, which in hind sight seems like a bad idea, lol.

Martial Lore check [roll0] to recognize stance and style

Saetsu move 10' away and strikes to disarm his opponent
opposed attack roll [roll1]
BAB +5, +2 bonus for disarm w/spiked chain, +4 Improved disarm, +4 2-H weap on a disarm. PH pg 155

On the Dreamweavers next attack, i will activate Ring of four winds

Black Knight
2010-11-16, 11:28 AM
Disarm is a normal attack + those extra items you listed. So you should be at a +17 to hit. And you normaly only want to 5' step back, otherwise you would provoke an AoO.

Opposed check for disarm: [roll0]

Your chain wraps around Malcolm's longsword and rips it out of his hand. It clangs to the ground at his feet.

djbunny55
2010-11-16, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=Black Knight;9774830]
Disarm is a normal attack + those extra items you listed. So you should be at a +17 to hit. And you normaly only want to 5' step back, otherwise you would provoke an AoO.

QUOTE]
I misread Combat Reflexes, np. I will only move 5' then if that is ok.

Black Knight
2010-11-16, 01:00 PM
Saetsu:

Arcane energy gathers inches above Malcolm's outstretched hand and a fiery ray shoots out at you.

[roll0] vs Touch AC.
Damage: [roll1] Fire

Hallack
2010-11-16, 05:30 PM
Cypher

His blade slices into you with deadly effect.

Your turn, Cypher.

Momentarily in shock and then pain as his friend and mentor slices across his chest, flesh parting at the blades touch. Realization strikes as Cypher recalls Malcom's warnings about Dreamweavers.

You have erred Dreamweaver. THIS is MY place, MY mind, and MY dream. I am sovereign here.

With that Darkness spills across the sky like flows of black blood (ooc: no pun intended hehe) quickly covering and blotting out the sun leaving the plain pitch black.

Doing Knowledge Devotion check.
Knowledge Devotion (local): [roll0] (this includes Collector of Stories and Cunning Knowledge.)
+3 ToHit/Damage

yleewon
2010-11-16, 07:17 PM
Pitch

Your turn, Pitch.Pitch smiles evilly at the apparition and quietly says ..Well ,well it seems dreams do come true after all....
Assuming the Mal apparition is outside attack range Pitch free action activates god-blooded template ability Divine endurance for Dr 10/-, then casts Invisibility. Using the total concealment from Invisibility moves 20ft on a random vector to get out of the apparitions direct line draws rapier as part of movement..only moving 20ft on the assumption spell is working as intended..will soon know :p
Hide [roll0] + another 20 from the invisibility spell while moving
Move silently [roll1]

yleewon
2010-11-16, 10:04 PM
ooc spoiler alert
Ok I just cannot help myself ..I just gotta do it..its just too good to pass up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee2YFJKYF8Y&feature=relatedWe're the dream warriors
Dont wanna dream no more
Were the dream warriors
And maybe tonight
Maybe tonight youll be gone
Sweet revenge, the bitter end
This time
Break the spell of illusion
Bound together waiting for you
I do apoligise but heh he just too good to let pass by :) hhow often does one get too bring up a favorite band/song /movie of old :)

djbunny55
2010-11-16, 11:36 PM
I didn't switch anything out, darkstalker was there from the beginning. I believe we envisions this toon more as a disarmer than a tripper, which in hind sight seems like a bad idea, lol.

Martial Lore check [roll0] to recognize stance and style

Saetsu move 10' away and strikes to disarm his opponent
opposed attack roll [roll1]
BAB +5, +2 bonus for disarm w/spiked chain, +4 Improved disarm, +4 2-H weap on a disarm. PH pg 155

On the Dreamweavers next attack, i will activate Ring of four winds

Should his attack have hit me? I had a AC of 18 (not counting armor) on that attack from the Ring of Four Winds, right? just making sure, touch attack only negates armor right? I changed my HP on sheet in case im wrong anyways

sabiticus
2010-11-17, 09:37 AM
Windows Server 2008 x86 Datacenter Core

Blackblood grimaces, muttering to himself, "I hope this guy isn't as good as the real Mal..." he lashes out with the short sword. He then steps back and shoots in for a follow-up attack, and continues past with his carried momentum.

Attack of Opportunity, Short Sword: [roll0] + whatever the short sword grants, if anything
Crit: [roll2] + whatever the short sword grants, if anything
Spring Attack in 5'
Attack, Short Sword: [roll3] + whatever the short sword grants, if anything
Damage: [roll4]
Crit: [roll5] + whatever the short sword grants, if anything
Spring attack out 35'

djbunny55
2010-11-18, 09:52 AM
Through the intense pain, Saetsu puts all his focus on the task at hand, the utter destruction of his opponent.
Your entertainment for the evening is over Dreamweaver, My mind is the Last place you should have come to.

Inky blackness, shadow given physical form, flows out of the ground from where Saestu and the Dreamweaver are standing and surrounds them both completely in an instant, taking only seconds to fill the entire plain with moving, writhing shadow.

HIPS [roll0]
Move silently [roll1]
shadow jaunt 10 feet behind the dreamweaver
if I cannot heal myself with my thoughts, i will use 2 charges from belt of Healing [roll2]
will backstab on next turn

Black Knight
2010-11-18, 04:40 PM
Saetsu:

A swift wind stirs the air in front of you, causing the fiery ray to singe past you. The acrid smell of burnt hair fills the air.

You will yourself to be fully healed, instantly. After all, this is YOUR dream.

The dreamweaver grimaces in concentration as he fights you for control of the dreamscape.

Opposed Will Check:
Dreamweaver Will: [roll0]
Saetsu Will: [roll1]

If he wins control, daylight floods the dreamscape and he attacks.
If he doesn't gain control, he switchs to Hunter's Scent and attempts to spot you and if successful, attacks.

Spot: [roll2] vs your Hide (only if in darkness)
Attack: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4]

Your darkstalker nature prevents the dreamweaver from detecting your scent. He spends a full round searching for you, with no success.

Black Knight
2010-11-18, 04:48 PM
Pitch

The dreamweaver tries to find you.
Swift action - changes into Hunter's Scent stance.

Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

If he finds you, he will fiery burst your square.
If not, he spends the round looking for you, without success.

Black Knight
2010-11-18, 04:54 PM
Blackblood

As the dreamweaver gets close, your blades swooshes over his head, causing him to duck into your follow-up strike - a small cut to the chest.

Malcolm glances down at the cut and the wound instantly heals! Looking back up, he lunges toward you with his blade.

Black Knight
2010-11-18, 04:57 PM
Cypher
Darkness spills across the sky like flows of black blood.

OOC: This is a free action for you.

Hallack
2010-11-18, 06:01 PM
Cypher
Darkness spills across the sky like flows of black blood.

OOC: This is a free action for you.

Counting on the dark to have the Dreamweaver blinded Flurries him with unarmed strikes before moving away 20ft stealthily experimenting with trying to heal himself mentally in the process.

(-2 AC for being effectively blinded but Uncanny Dodge keeps his dex)
Attack 1
Hit:[roll0] vs AC 13 (-2 flurry, +3 KnDev)
Confrim[roll2]
Crit additional damage: [roll3]

Attack 2
Hit:[roll4] vs AC 13 (-2 flurry, +3 KnDev)
Damage: [roll5]
Confrim[roll6]
Crit additional damage: [roll7]

HideIPS: [roll8]
Move Silently: [roll9]

Overly wary and rushing his attack Cypher's blows land ineffectively upon the Dreamweaver. As he moves the distance away he keeps eyes on the powerful force that has come to slay him.

Edited to correct a word.... "of" in last sentence changed to "on".

sabiticus
2010-11-18, 06:54 PM
When he sees the cut heal itself, Blackblood groans. "Motherf...!" he gasps as he lunges in with the short sword, certain he will land a death-blow. As his first fencing instructor told him, "if you will it strongly enough, it will happen." It was a phrase he'd often used as a mantra in past fights, and it always seemed to guide his blows home.

It could be no different now.

If his attempt to force reality through strict mental discipline and focus fails, Regular attack with Short Sword:
Short Sword Attack: [roll0]
Short Sword Damage: [roll1]
Crit Check: [roll2]

yleewon
2010-11-18, 10:41 PM
Pitch smiles inwardly as he watches Mal's apparition try to sniff him out...however knowing that he was not yet prepared to take it on Pitch silently casts Shield and circles away once more......
Round 2 ......Feat used Silent Spell 3/d (1/3)
Spells in effect rnds active/ duration
Invisibility (2/40)/ Divine Endurance DR 10/- (0/40)pts used
Shield (1/40)
Hide check [roll0] +20 more from invisibility while moving
Move silently [roll1]
Pitch moves 20ft generally away from the Apparition of Mal, circling away..Shield brings AC to 15

Black Knight
2010-11-19, 12:37 PM
Counting on the dark to have the Dreamweaver blinded Flurries him with unarmed strikes before moving away 20ft stealthily experimenting with trying to heal himself mentally in the process.

(-2 AC for being effectively blinded but Uncanny Dodge keeps his dex)
Attack 1
Hit:[roll0] vs AC 13 (-2 flurry, +3 KnDev)
Confrim[roll2]
Crit additional damage: [roll3]

Attack 2
Hit:[roll4] vs AC 13 (-2 flurry, +3 KnDev)
Confrim[roll6]
Crit additional damage: [roll7]

HideIPS: [roll8]
Move Silently: [roll9]

Overly wary and rushing his attack Cypher's blows land ineffectively upon the Dreamweaver. As he moves the distance away he keeps eyes of the powerful force that has come to slay him.

Cypher

OOC: Flurry of blows is a full attack action, so only a 5' step is allowed afterwards. No HIPS with an attack, then 5' step.

Your wound instantly heals as you will it to do so. Malcolm scowls at you as you try to hide in plain sight, but fail to do so.

Burning rays of the sun try to pierce through the clouds of darkness.

Opposed Will Check:
Cypher Will: [roll1]

On success, rays of sunlight illuminate your position.

Scorching Ray Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3] Fire

Black Knight
2010-11-19, 12:50 PM
When he sees the cut heal itself, Blackblood groans. "Motherf...!" he gasps as he lunges in with the short sword, certain he will land a death-blow. As his first fencing instructor told him, "if you will it strongly enough, it will happen." It was a phrase he'd often used as a mantra in past fights, and it always seemed to guide his blows home.

It could be no different now.

If his attempt to force reality through strict mental discipline and focus fails, Regular attack with Short Sword:
Short Sword Attack: [roll0]
Short Sword Damage: [roll1]
Crit Check: [roll2]

Blackblood

Opposed Will Check:
Blackblood: [roll1]

On dreamweaver success, the auto crit is avoided.
Otherwise, the dreamweaver takes [roll2] damage.

Malcolm takes a 5' step back and fires off a scorching ray at you.
Ranged touch attack: [roll3] vs touch AC
Damage: [roll4] Fire.

A fiery blast of energy leaves a smoking hole in your chest. The dreamweaver enforces this reality with his mind.

OOC: Make an opposed Will check to heal your wound mentally, or modify the dreamscape.

Black Knight
2010-11-19, 01:17 PM
Pitch smiles inwardly as he watches Mal's apparition try to sniff him out...however knowing that he was not yet prepared to take it on Pitch silently casts Shield and circles away once more......
Round 2 ......Feat used Silent Spell 3/d (1/3)
Spells in effect rnds active/ duration
Invisibility (2/40)/ Divine Endurance DR 10/- (0/40)pts used
Shield (1/40)
Hide check [roll0] +20 more from invisibility while moving
Move silently [roll1]
Pitch moves 20ft generally away from the Apparition of Mal, circling away..Shield brings AC to 15

Pitch
The dreamweaver concentrates and the mesa turns slightly bowl-shaped. He stomps his foot and water gushes from the ground that almost instantly fills the bowl a foot deep.

Easily seeing (no roll needed) where you are standing, Malcolm charges you with a Battle Leader's Charge:

Miss chance due to invisibility: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
Crit confirmation: [roll3]
on Crit: [roll4]

You know with certainty that your invisible head just barely missed getting separated from your body as Malcolm's attack swooshes past your ear.

sabiticus
2010-11-19, 02:01 PM
Suspecting that a lot more is going on than he initially considered, Blackblood makes his own attempt to recreate the Evil(ler) Malcolm Twin's healing trick. He concentrates for a moment, suspecting that reality in this place is malleable. His eyes gleam with a viciousness known only by the most ruthless of murderers.

"Let's do the man-dance, then..."

He then launches another pointed assault, trying to take the Dreamweaver's head off with the short sword.

Opposed Will Check, Heal Wound: [roll0]

If Blackblood gets an attack:
Opposed Will Check, Focused attack: [roll1]
Attack, Short Sword: [roll2]
Damage, Short Sword: [roll3]
Crit Check: [roll4]

If not, the Blackblood does not attack (obviously)...

Hallack
2010-11-19, 02:20 PM
Cypher

OOC: Flurry of blows is a full attack action, so only a 5' step is allowed afterwards. No HIPS with an attack, then 5' step.

Your wound instantly heals as you will it to do so. Malcolm scowls at you as you try to hide in plain sight, but fail to do so.

Burning rays of the sun try to pierce through the clouds of darkness.

Opposed Will Check:
Cypher Will: [roll1]

On success, rays of sunlight illuminate your position.

Scorching Ray Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3] Fire

The sudden brightness momentarily causing him to squint and feeling the great heat from the bolt of fire that nearly took off his leg...
"Now now we can't have this", Cypher says casting Night Shield. He then wills the pitch black's return trying lock the landscape into the form of the pitch dark plain. Drawing deep he finds further inspiration to help him with the attempt.

Cypher's Will Check: [roll0] Using Inspiration point (2 of 6 used)
Dreamweaver's Will Check: [roll1]

If successful Cypher Stealthily moves 40ft from his current position looking to flank the Dreamweaver in the dark. (this is using both move and Travel D).

Cypher's HIPS: [roll2]
Cypher's MS: [roll3]

If unsuccessful, Cypher moves 80 ft away to get out of range of the Dreamweaver's Scorching Rays.

djbunny55
2010-11-19, 03:48 PM
Saetsu smiles to himself in the dark, fully understanding the nature of his opponent now. With the Dreamweaver's back fully exposed to him, he strikes out at his unwary foe. Saetsu concentrates on his spiked chain, picturing it's tip dripping with acid as it flies toward it's target.

Will check (if necessary) [roll0]
Backstab [roll1]
Damage, spiked chain [roll2] +plus acid damage if any from above
sneak attack [roll3]
Crit check [roll4]

Black Knight
2010-11-20, 10:51 AM
Suspecting that a lot more is going on than he initially considered, Blackblood makes his own attempt to recreate the Evil(ler) Malcolm Twin's healing trick. He concentrates for a moment, suspecting that reality in this place is malleable. His eyes gleam with a viciousness known only by the most ruthless of murderers.

"Let's do the man-dance, then..."

He then launches another pointed assault, trying to take the Dreamweaver's head off with the short sword.

Opposed Will Check, Heal Wound: [roll0]

If Blackblood gets an attack:
Opposed Will Check, Focused attack: [roll1]
Attack, Short Sword: [roll2]
Damage, Short Sword: [roll3]
Crit Check: [roll4]

If not, the Blackblood does not attack (obviously)...

Blackblood

Dreamweaver Will check to stop you from healing: [roll0]
[OOC: This was for the opposed check on your turn.]

You deal 4 points of damage to the dreamweaver.

Malcolm focuses his attack, urging his blade to bite into a vital area.

Opposed check:
Dreamweaver: [roll1]
Blackblood: [roll2]

If the Dreamweaver wins the battle of wills, this attack is an automatic critical threat. If not, normal attack.

Crit Confirmation: [roll4]
On Crit Damage: [roll6]

Critical Hit

With viscious glee, the dreamweaver plunges his blade deep into your chest cavity... piercing your heart. As your life blood pulses past the hilt of his weapon, your vision dims and your body slides off the blade and slumps to the ground.

Malcolm's features melts away like they were made of wax too near an open flame that reveals a woman wrinkled with age wearing robes of blue satin trimmed with gold lace and frills. The dreamweaver kneels beside you as you breathe your last breaths and leans in close to whisper in your ear.
"You are but one of many that shall die this night. Long live the Empress."

Black Knight
2010-11-20, 11:18 AM
The sudden brightness momentarily causing him to squint and feeling the great heat from the bolt of fire that nearly took off his leg...
"Now now we can't have this", Cypher says casting Night Shield. He then wills the pitch black's return trying lock the landscape into the form of the pitch dark plain. Drawing deep he finds further inspiration to help him with the attempt.

Cypher's Will Check: [roll0] Using Inspiration point (2 of 6 used)
Dreamweaver's Will Check: [roll1]

If successful Cypher Stealthily moves 40ft from his current position looking to flank the Dreamweaver in the dark. (this is using both move and Travel D).

Cypher's HIPS: [roll2]
Cypher's MS: [roll3]

If unsuccessful, Cypher moves 80 ft away to get out of range of the Dreamweaver's Scorching Rays.

Cypher

OOC: It being pitch black, required changes to the dreamweaver's action.

The dreamweaver let's you enforce your will. The plain is indeed pitch black. Instead, he concentrates and heavy, dark clouds begin releasing their moisture. Each drop hits and disintegrates into a small burst of glitter. Malcolm turns toward you and begins a Battle Leader's Charge.

Crit Confirmation: [roll1]
On Crit Damage: [roll3]
Extra damage from charge: 10

Malcolm's blade slices across your arm... dealing out 16 points of damage.
He focuses his will, to prevent you from healing. OOC: Opposed check to heal. You can roll both yours and the dreamweaver's check.

You and Malcolm are both lit up like a Christmas tree.

Black Knight
2010-11-20, 11:36 AM
Saetsu smiles to himself in the dark, fully understanding the nature of his opponent now. With the Dreamweaver's back fully exposed to him, he strikes out at his unwary foe. Saetsu concentrates on his spiked chain, picturing it's tip dripping with acid as it flies toward it's target.

Will check (if necessary) [roll0]
Backstab [roll1]
Damage, spiked chain [roll2] +plus acid damage if any from above
sneak attack [roll3]
Crit check [roll4]

Saetsu

Your spiked chain drives into Malcolm. Acid drips from the weapon onto the dreamweaver, leaving runnels of acrid smoke rising from his armor where the acid strikes.

Extra damage from Acid: [roll0]

The dreamweaver tries to heal the damage mentally and then attacks.
Dreamweaver Will: [roll1]
Saetsu Will: [roll2]

Crit Confirmation: [roll4]
Crit Damage: [roll6]

Swift action: recharge maneuvers. The terrible wounds Malcolm had taken, heal instantly and he misses you because of the concealment that darkness gives you. OOC: Opposed check to heal.

Black Knight
2010-11-20, 11:39 AM
Saetsu:
OOC: Forgot about darkness miss chance.
[roll0] 1-20 miss, 21-100 hit.

yleewon
2010-11-20, 09:34 PM
Pitch
The dreamweaver concentrates and the mesa turns slightly bowl-shaped. He stomps his foot and water gushes from the ground that almost instantly fills the bowl a foot deep.

Easily seeing (no roll needed) where you are standing, Malcolm charges you with a Battle Leader's Charge:

Miss chance due to invisibility: [roll1]
Crit confirmation: [roll3]
on Crit: [roll4]

You know with certainty that your invisible head just barely missed getting separated from your body as Malcolm's attack swooshes past your ear.

Thinking furiously , Pitch realizes he desperately needs to put distance between him and Mal's apparition ...smiling grimly to himself as he turns to flee Pitch thinks ...Thank the gods, this is only a Dream..Cypher would never let me live this down...
Round 3
Pitch abandons stealth for the moment and runs 4x base movement moving 160ft away from the apparition. Pitch has total concealment from Mal due to invisibility and barring some manuever /feat/ Warblade goodness I am unaware of avoids attack of opportunity as per PH pg 152 total concealment.
As he is running per the flavor above unsure of rules or what not I am making knowledge / ability checks to get a clue so to speak :p
Arcana [roll0]
Spellcraft[roll1]
Intelligence[roll2]
Wisdom[roll3]
Round 3 spells in effect/ rnds/ duration
Invisibility (3/40)
Shield (2/40)
Feat used silent spell 3/d (1/3)
Divine Endurance is active DR 10/- (0/40)
Lose Dex bonus to AC while Running So AC whilst Running is 13 AC 15 since Shield is up otherwise..Hmm think thats it..he heh Look BK trying to be all helpful .. trying to keep PC and Player knowledge seperate :p so Here's Hoping Pitch gets a good clue :p

Black Knight
2010-11-24, 12:05 PM
Thinking furiously , Pitch realizes he desperately needs to put distance between him and Mal's apparition ...smiling grimly to himself as he turns to flee Pitch thinks ...Thank the gods, this is only a Dream..Cypher would never let me live this down...
Round 3
Pitch abandons stealth for the moment and runs 4x base movement moving 160ft away from the apparition. Pitch has total concealment from Mal due to invisibility and barring some manuever /feat/ Warblade goodness I am unaware of avoids attack of opportunity as per PH pg 152 total concealment.
As he is running per the flavor above unsure of rules or what not I am making knowledge / ability checks to get a clue so to speak :p
Arcana [roll0]
Spellcraft[roll1]
Intelligence[roll2]
Wisdom[roll3]
Invisibility (3/40)
Shield (2/40)
Lose Dex bonus to AC while Running So AC whilst Running is 13 AC 15 since Shield is up otherwise..Hmm think thats it..he heh Look BK trying to be all helpful .. trying to keep PC and Player knowledge seperate :p so Here's Hoping Pitch gets a good clue :p

Pitch

Like a futuristic airplane on a straffing run, puffs of water splash behind you with each step. Carefully taking aim, Malcolm unleashes an arrow made entirely of acidic energy at you. Focusing his will, he wills it to unerringly strike you for a critical hit.

Opposed Will check:
Pitch: [roll1]

If dreamweaver wins the battle of wills, then you are hit with a critical hit.
If not, normal attack with miss chance for invisibility.
If hit, duration is 2 rounds for Melf's Acid Arrow.

Ranged touch attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
On Crit Damage: [roll4]
Miss chance for invisibility: [roll5] 1-50 miss

The arrow sails past you harmlessly.

Hallack
2010-11-24, 01:56 PM
Cypher

OOC: It being pitch black, required changes to the dreamweaver's action.

The dreamweaver let's you enforce your will. The plain is indeed pitch black. Instead, he concentrates and heavy, dark clouds begin releasing their moisture. Each drop hits and disintegrates into a small burst of glitter. Malcolm turns toward you and begins a Battle Leader's Charge.

Crit Confirmation: [roll1]
On Crit Damage: [roll3]
Extra damage from charge: 10

Malcolm's blade slices across your arm... dealing out 16 points of damage.
He focuses his will, to prevent you from healing. OOC: Opposed check to heal. You can roll both yours and the dreamweaver's check.

You and Malcolm are both lit up like a Christmas tree.

You know, the Empress did not need to make an enemy of me. But if she is so foolish as to send her dog to kill me then she proves she is not a fit ruler for the Empire. If you succeed you waste a valuable resource and if you fail... well, you've put me in a corner with my oaths.

If I could stay hidden I could win but with no way to maintain stealth I will loose this game of cat and mouse, he thinks to himself. Knowing that he likely could not win a game if the battle continued as it was,Cypher decides on a plan to try and quickly end the fight. Just in case though... I'd better try and tend these wounds

With that Cypher goes through a series of quick mental feats as he tries several things to put his plan in motion.

Focusing he tries to heal his own wounds and to dull the glitter on himself.

Cypher Heal check: Success
[roll0] Cypher heal
[roll1] DW oppose

Glitter Check: Success
[roll2] Cypher negating the Glitter on himself.
[roll3] DW oppose

Dagger to Scythe Check
[roll4] Cypher turning his dagger into a Scythe (Using IP 3/6) unless does not feel opposed)
[roll5] DW oppose
If weapon change fails then scrub the attack and Cypher will move 80ft away followed by casting Mage Armor.

Crit Hit Attempt: Fail
[roll6] Cypher trying to create a crit for his hit.( IP 4/6).
[roll7] DW oppose
If succeed the strike is a crit if fails then normal attack (as per DW usage).
Also, if hits will be spending IP 5/6 for +3 damage.

Possible Attacks: Dream Crit Failed so use this which also misses.
[roll8] For Normal hit if Dream Hit fails.
[roll9] Confirm roll for failed Dream Hit.

Possible Damages
[roll10] Damage for Dream Scythe Crit- It's x4 weapon ( IP 5/6)
[roll11] For non-crit attack (Only spends 5th IP on crit)

Striking at and missing Malcom with his ???Scythe??? Cypher quickly moves away 80ft (Move + Devotion).

Bottom Line:
Unless DW somehow did not oppose some of those checks or you have some corrections.... Cypher attacks, misses, and then moves away 75 feet stealthily as possible.

Black Knight
2010-11-26, 12:11 PM
You know, the Empress did not need to make an enemy of me. But if she is so foolish as to send her dog to kill me then she proves she is not a fit ruler for the Empire. If you succeed you waste a valuable resource and if you fail... well, you've put me in a corner with my oaths.

If I could stay hidden I could win but with no way to maintain stealth I will loose this game of cat and mouse, he thinks to himself. Knowing that he likely could not win a game if the battle continued as it was,Cypher decides on a plan to try and quickly end the fight. Just in case though... I'd better try and tend these wounds

With that Cypher goes through a series of quick mental feats as he tries several things to put his plan in motion.

Focusing he tries to heal his own wounds and to dull the glitter on himself.

Cypher Heal check: Success
[roll0] Cypher heal
[roll1] DW oppose

Glitter Check: Success
[roll2] Cypher negating the Glitter on himself.
[roll3] DW oppose

Dagger to Scythe Check
[roll4] Cypher turning his dagger into a Scythe (Using IP 3/6) unless does not feel opposed)
[roll5] DW oppose
If weapon change fails then scrub the attack and Cypher will move 80ft away followed by casting Mage Armor.

Crit Hit Attempt: Fail
[roll6] Cypher trying to create a crit for his hit.( IP 4/6).
[roll7] DW oppose
If succeed the strike is a crit if fails then normal attack (as per DW usage).
Also, if hits will be spending IP 5/6 for +3 damage.

Possible Attacks: Dream Crit Failed so use this which also misses.
[roll8] For Normal hit if Dream Hit fails.
[roll9] Confirm roll for failed Dream Hit.

Possible Damages
[roll10] Damage for Dream Scythe Crit- It's x4 weapon ( IP 5/6)
[roll11] For non-crit attack (Only spends 5th IP on crit)

Striking at and missing Malcom with his ???Scythe??? Cypher quickly moves away 80ft (Move + Devotion).

Bottom Line:
Unless DW somehow did not oppose some of those checks or you have some corrections.... Cypher attacks, misses, and then moves away 75 feet stealthily as possible.

Cypher

OOC: No inspiration point needed for dagger to scythe, as it's not opposed.

The dreamweaver quickly concentrates and brings back the noon-day sun.
Cypher: [roll1]

He envisions that you are bound and helpless.

He instantly moves to you. No check needed, if the sun is out he can see you. Otherwise:
Cypher: [roll5]

Normal attack or coup de grace if bound and helpless:
Attack: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]
Possible miss chance (if he can't see you, but moved to you): [roll8]
On coup de grace damage: [roll9], with Fort save DC 10+damage dealt.

Swift action: recharge maneuvers.

The burning hot rays of the sun burst asunder the last tendrils of darkness cloaking the plain. The dreamweaver sees your revealed position and instantly -in the way of dreams- moves beside you. With a viscious strike, he attacks and scores a hit dealing 7 points of damage. With a swift action, he recharges his maneuvers.

His steely eyes focus on you, ready to counter any move you make.

Hallack
2010-11-26, 12:45 PM
Cypher

OOC: No inspiration point needed for dagger to scythe, as it's not opposed.

The dreamweaver quickly concentrates and brings back the noon-day sun.
Cypher: [roll1]

He envisions that you are bound and helpless.

He instantly moves to you. No check needed, if the sun is out he can see you. Otherwise:
Cypher: [roll5]

Normal attack or coup de grace if bound and helpless:
Attack: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]
Possible miss chance (if he can't see you, but moved to you): [roll8]
On coup de grace damage: [roll9], with Fort save DC 10+damage dealt.

Swift action: recharge maneuvers.

The burning hot rays of the sun burst asunder the last tendrils of darkness cloaking the plain. The dreamweaver sees your revealed position and instantly -in the way of dreams- moves beside you. With a viscious strike, he attacks and scores a hit dealing 7 points of damage. With a swift action, he recharges his maneuvers.

His steely eyes focus on you, ready to counter any move you make.

Seeing that he can not keep the Dark locked in and that distance does not mean anything in the Dreamscape he realizes his two waking advantages are null. Seems this is largely going to come down to luck, he thinks desperately to himself.

Any of you gods watching out there? How bout a hand?

With that he goes for another desperate series of Dreamwarrior mental acrobatics in an attempt to bring the end to his foe.

Wills Wounds healed: Fail, Cypher still has his damage
Cypher
[roll1] Weaver

Quenches the sun to bring back the Dark: Success
[roll2] Cypher
[roll3] Weaver

Wills the Weaver bound and helpless: Success
[roll4] Cypher w IP 4/6
[roll5] Weaver
If Succeeds Then Coupe de Grace with IP for +3 damage

Rolls that did not actually happen due to prior rolls
Bends the Dream to create a Critical hit:
[roll6] Cypher IP 5/6
[roll7] Weaver
If succeeds Cypher Strikes with a crit with IP for +3 damage. If fails then normal attack (as per DW usage).

Normal hit and damage rolls
[roll8] vs AC15, or 13 if dark. Cypher attack
[roll9] Confirm Roll

[roll]2d4+3 Damage Roll
[roll10] Crit Damage roll for any of the Crit type hits (Coupe, Dream Crit, or rolled Crit)

The Sun implodes upon itself. As darkness pours across the sky black tendrils wrap Malcom in their embrace leaving him helpless. Drawing upon all his will Cypher then swings his Scythe in an attempt to part the Dreamweaver's head from its shoulders.

Flesh parts and blood sprays across the blackened plain as the head titters upon Malcom's shoulder then falls forwards as his knees buckle.

Cypher then says something smarmy though it is unlikely that the Dreamweaver ever heard it.

(This is all of course pending DM approval of events. Also, stopped at the knee buckling as figured you may have your own flavor to throw in. WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!:smallcool: )

Black Knight
2010-11-26, 01:38 PM
Seeing that he can not keep the Dark locked in and that distance does not mean anything in the Dreamscape he realizes his two waking advantages are null. Seems this is largely going to come down to luck, he thinks desperately to himself.

Any of you gods watching out there? How bout a hand?

With that he goes for another desperate series of Dreamwarrior mental acrobatics in an attempt to bring the end to his foe.

Wills Wounds healed: Fail, Cypher still has his damage
Cypher
[roll1] Weaver

Quenches the sun to bring back the Dark: Success
[roll2] Cypher
[roll3] Weaver

Wills the Weaver bound and helpless: Success
[roll4] Cypher w IP 4/6
[roll5] Weaver
If Succeeds Then Coupe de Grace with IP for +3 damage

Rolls that did not actually happen due to prior rolls
Bends the Dream to create a Critical hit:
[roll6] Cypher IP 5/6
[roll7] Weaver
If succeeds Cypher Strikes with a crit with IP for +3 damage. If fails then normal attack (as per DW usage).

Normal hit and damage rolls
[roll8] vs AC15, or 13 if dark. Cypher attack
[roll9] Confirm Roll

[roll]2d4+3 Damage Roll
[roll10] Crit Damage roll for any of the Crit type hits (Coupe, Dream Crit, or rolled Crit)

The Sun implodes upon itself. As darkness pours across the sky black tendrils wrap Malcom in their embrace leaving him helpless. Drawing upon all his will Cypher then swings his Scythe in an attempt to part the Dreamweaver's head from its shoulders.

Flesh parts and blood sprays across the blackened plain as the head titters upon Malcom's shoulder then falls forwards as his knees buckle.

Cypher then says something smarmy though it is unlikely that the Dreamweaver ever heard it.

(This is all of course pending DM approval of events. Also, stopped at the knee buckling as figured you may have your own flavor to throw in. WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!:smallcool: )

Malcolm's features melts away like they were made of wax too near an open flame that reveals a woman wrinkled with age wearing robes of blue satin trimmed with gold lace and frills. The dreamweaver's head rolls to a stop at your feet. Her eyes dim into lifelessness.

You have defeated one of the Empress' most valued minions. Dreamweavers beware! Cypher shall not be easily defeated.

djbunny55
2010-11-27, 08:26 PM
Saetsu pictures his opponent pinned helplessly in the ground with only his head and shoulders above ground, then attacks relentlessly, giving no quarter.

Dreamweaver Will [roll0]
Saetsu Will [roll1]

will Attack as above if I win the will check, otherwise i will change my attack. Could not find Coupe de Grace rules, so i will leave that to DM.

The Dreamweaver is instantly sucked into a hole of pure, writhing darkness to his neck, leaving him at Saetsu's mercy. The shadow warrior launches his attack, wrapping his weapon of choice around the enemies neck, and wrenches it free from the body with a squelching crack.

Black Knight
2010-11-28, 12:47 PM
Saetsu pictures his opponent pinned helplessly in the ground with only his head and shoulders above ground, then attacks relentlessly, giving no quarter.

Dreamweaver Will [roll0]
Saetsu Will [roll1]

will Attack as above if I win the will check, otherwise i will change my attack. Could not find Coupe de Grace rules, so i will leave that to DM.

The Dreamweaver is instantly sucked into a hole of pure, writhing darkness to his neck, leaving him at Saetsu's mercy. The shadow warrior launches his attack, wrapping his weapon of choice around the enemies neck, and wrenches it free from the body with a squelching crack.

The dreamweaver's eyes widen in surprise as your attack finds him helpless to defend against it.

Coup de grace: [roll0] with Fort DC 10+damage save or die.
Fort: [roll1] + Malcolm fort

OOC: Malcolm's Fort is +6, so he makes his save, but takes the damage.

Black Knight
2010-11-28, 06:37 PM
Saetsu:

The dreamweaver tries to heal is wounds: FAILURE
Saetsu: [roll1]

The dreamweaver brings back the sun: FAILURE
Saetsu: [roll3]

The dreamweaver changes places with you in an instant. FAILURE
Saetsu: [roll5]

If successful, power attack Coup de grace follows.

Coup de grace: [roll6]

If not, the dreamweaver rises to the top of the earth: SUCCESS
Dreamweaver: [roll7]
Saetsu: [roll8]

...and attacks: MISS
Attack: [roll9]
Damage: [roll10]
Concealment: [roll11] 1-20 miss

The dreamweaver rises to the top of the earth and attacks you with his longsword, only to miss due to poor visibility.

Black Knight
2010-11-28, 06:51 PM
Round 3
Arcana [roll0]
Spellcraft[roll1]
Intelligence[roll2]
Wisdom[roll3]
Invisibility (3/40)
Shield (2/40)

Pitch

Knowledge/Ability check results:
Arcana: Dream weaving is an ancient mystery that you have heard of in your studies. Based loosely on the Nightmare spell, you know that the dreamweaver only has the power in your dream that you grant. What this means exactly, however, is unknown.

Spellcraft: No spell known to you could generate a Dreamscape, such as the one you are in now. However, you do know it must be based on the Nightmare spell, and as that is a spell of 5th level, the Dreamscape spell must be a spell of higher level.

Intelligence: No information gained from an Int check.

Wisdom: If you could wake yourself up, the spell would automatically end.

yleewon
2010-11-28, 09:58 PM
"Damn It !",Pitch curses as the DreamWeavers magics pass by his face, entirely too close for comfort. Pitch quickly considers his options and does not like the conclusions he is coming too, When a sultry female voice seemingly whispers in his ear..A Dream ,my pet, merely a Dream.." Pitch begins to tremble as he is simultaneously overcome with equal parts unbridled terror and all-consuming lust. He barely manages to croak a whispered..."Lady Lloth...?" A throaty chuckle and a teasing tone answer....Surely you did not think the Lord of Secrets could keep you from me ,My Pet, but that discussion is for another day...another Dream..." Her tone hardens as anger enters her voice..Focus your will..Destroy your enemy..Failure..would be....unwise Pitch shivers with relief and longing as he feels Her presence fade..raises his left hand, focuses his will and flippiantly mutters..."Failure would be unwise....Nag, nag, nag,
General Plan of Attack..Pitch intends to make Dw bound and helpless in a web, Summon in a Collossal Monstrous spider(you know to stroke Lloths ego) have the spider deliver a coup de grace assuming Dw bound and helpless if not an auto crit, if not regular attck, if that doesnt work going to say smeg it and make Pitch immune to fire levitate 20 ft off the ground and cover the plain in lava, if that dont wotk Pitch says smeg it all teleports mentally 10ft behind the DW wills an auto fail on Dw saving throw and casts color spray..if auto fails see if regular will save fails if none of that works..pitchs bends over and Kisses his ..arse goodbye
Pitch Wills Dw bound and Helpless In Webbing
opposed rolls
Pitch [roll0]
DW [roll1]

Bring in Colossal Spider (may or may not be opposed)
Pitch [roll2]
DW [roll3]

If DW is Bound and Helpless Spider Coupe de Grace dmg would be
[roll4] if damage doesnt outright kill fort sve dmg+10 or die

IF DW is not bound will an auto hit for a crit
opposed will
Pitch [roll5]
DW [roll6]
auto crit dmg [roll7]

If auto crit will check fails then a normal attack
Colossal Spider Bite [roll8]
DMG [roll9]
if Attack hits also poison dc 20 fort save str [roll10]

If after all that Dw still kicking Pitch will himself immune to fire opposed?
Pitch [roll11]
DW [roll12]

Pitch wills himself to levitate 30ft in the air opposed?
Pitch [roll13]
Dw [roll14]

Pitch floods the plain with LAVA 15ft deep..opposed?
Pitch [roll15]
DW [roll16]

Dmg from being immersed in lava
[roll17]
also 10d6 dmg for 1d3 rounds after immersion

If that doesnt get the job done..Pitch gets really freaking depressed and accepts that he is most likely going to bite the big one and be Lloths chew toy for all eternity( Not that being your chew toy for all eternity wouldnt be a good thing LLoth baybee)

If all else fails Pitch gets desperate wills himself 10ft from DW Opposed?
P [roll18]
DW [roll19]

Pitch wills Dw to fail its save and casts color spray thereby losing invisibility
P [roll]1d20+5/[roll]
DW[roll20]

If auto fail does not work regular will save for DW vs will DC 15
DW will save [roll21]
If Dw fails save it is blinded and stunned for one round stunned for an additional round..If Stunned Pitch opens a pit of lava underneath it unopposed I think due to stuning and burns that Dw to ash..and if none of this works Pitchs kisses his buttoks goodbye cause the Dw is going to rip him a new one lol

Black Knight
2010-12-02, 03:31 PM
"Damn It !",Pitch curses as the DreamWeavers magics pass by his face, entirely too close for comfort. Pitch quickly considers his options and does not like the conclusions he is coming too, When a sultry female voice seemingly whispers in his ear..A Dream ,my pet, merely a Dream.." Pitch begins to tremble as he is simultaneously overcome with equal parts unbridled terror and all-consuming lust. He barely manages to croak a whispered..."Lady Lloth...?" A throaty chuckle and a teasing tone answer....Surely you did not think the Lord of Secrets could keep you from me ,My Pet, but that discussion is for another day...another Dream..." Her tone hardens as anger enters her voice..Focus your will..Destroy your enemy..Failure..would be....unwise Pitch shivers with relief and longing as he feels Her presence fade..raises his left hand, focuses his will and flippiantly mutters..."Failure would be unwise....Nag, nag, nag,
General Plan of Attack..Pitch intends to make Dw bound and helpless in a web, Summon in a Collossal Monstrous spider(you know to stroke Lloths ego) have the spider deliver a coup de grace assuming Dw bound and helpless if not an auto crit, if not regular attck, if that doesnt work going to say smeg it and make Pitch immune to fire levitate 20 ft off the ground and cover the plain in lava, if that dont wotk Pitch says smeg it all teleports mentally 10ft behind the DW wills an auto fail on Dw saving throw and casts color spray..if auto fails see if regular will save fails if none of that works..pitchs bends over and Kisses his ..arse goodbye
Pitch Wills Dw bound and Helpless In Webbing
opposed rolls
Pitch [roll0]
DW [roll1]

Bring in Colossal Spider (may or may not be opposed)
Pitch [roll2]
DW [roll3]

If DW is Bound and Helpless Spider Coupe de Grace dmg would be
[roll4] if damage doesnt outright kill fort sve dmg+10 or die

IF DW is not bound will an auto hit for a crit
opposed will
Pitch [roll5]
DW [roll6]
auto crit dmg [roll7]

If auto crit will check fails then a normal attack
Colossal Spider Bite [roll8]
DMG [roll9]
if Attack hits also poison dc 20 fort save str [roll10]

If after all that Dw still kicking Pitch will himself immune to fire opposed?
Pitch [roll11]
DW [roll12]

Pitch wills himself to levitate 30ft in the air opposed?
Pitch [roll13]
Dw [roll14]

Pitch floods the plain with LAVA 15ft deep..opposed?
Pitch [roll15]
DW [roll16]

Dmg from being immersed in lava
[roll17]
also 10d6 dmg for 1d3 rounds after immersion

If that doesnt get the job done..Pitch gets really freaking depressed and accepts that he is most likely going to bite the big one and be Lloths chew toy for all eternity( Not that being your chew toy for all eternity wouldnt be a good thing LLoth baybee)

If all else fails Pitch gets desperate wills himself 10ft from DW Opposed?
P [roll18]
DW [roll19]

Pitch wills Dw to fail its save and casts color spray thereby losing invisibility
P [roll]1d20+5/[roll]
DW[roll20]

If auto fail does not work regular will save for DW vs will DC 15
DW will save [roll21]
If Dw fails save it is blinded and stunned for one round stunned for an additional round..If Stunned Pitch opens a pit of lava underneath it unopposed I think due to stuning and burns that Dw to ash..and if none of this works Pitchs kisses his buttoks goodbye cause the Dw is going to rip him a new one lol

You feel the heavy breath of the Spider Queen on you as you will a Colossal Spider into being... expecting one to be summoned into the dreamscape, you are horrified and strangely excited as your limbs elongate and turn hairy... and suddenly there are 8 of everything. Still, it is quite satisfying for your mandibles to sink into the dreamweaver's flesh.

Malcolm's features melts away like they were made of wax too near an open flame that reveals a woman wrinkled with age wearing robes of blue satin trimmed with gold lace and frills. The dreamweaver's eyes dim into lifelessness.

You have defeated one of the Empress' most valued minions. Dreamweavers beware! Pitch shall not be easily defeated.

OOC: Dude. Use the enter key some. Format your posts so they are easier to read, please. Oh, and congrats on taking out the DW.

djbunny55
2010-12-08, 04:26 PM
Is something wrong, pretender? You still bleed..
Saetsu wills the shadow surrounding the Dreamweaver in a 10 food radius into solid rock to crush him completely.

Dreamweaver [roll0]
Saetsu [roll1]

If failure occurs, Saetsu simply pictures the Dreamweaver exploding into a cloud of ash
Dreamweaver [roll2]
Saetsu [roll3]
SUCCESS

The shadow enfolding the landscape falls away as Saetsu witnesses the absolute destruction of his enemy.