PDA

View Full Version : and yet more games go onto the list of "what i want in the next few months"

littlebottom
2010-11-14, 01:32 AM
as i look around the internet i see news about this game and that, many of which generally speaking im not too interested in, but from the start of october all the way through to spring 2011, there are LOTS of games im really interested in.

it hurts me to know that i want them all and how much it will cost and how much of my time it will take up, not that i usually mind, its just they are spread out over longer periods of time, every couple of months maybe theres a game im looking forward to, but theres just too many coming soon all at once for me to handle:smallannoyed:

just today, ive added 1 im really interested in, and another im keeping my eye on to see how it develops.

Red Faction: Armageddon (http://www.redfaction.com/#/media) for example. i was a big fan of the first, the second, was not as good, but still highly enjoyable, the third was completely different but in a refreshing and good way so im looking forward to now the fourth. but thats just 1 game...

so what games are everyone else looking forward to over the next year?

my lists gotten so long ive forgotten half of them :smallfrown:

SparkMandriller
2010-11-14, 02:36 AM
I can't wait for the port of Muchi Muchi Pork to come out so I can get caught playing it and have to explain that yes, I really am playing as a flying pig girl.

Gonna be fun.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-11-14, 11:47 PM
Until spring? Well, there's only two things I really want: Pokemon White and the 3DS.

Haruki-kun
2010-11-14, 11:51 PM
Right now? I want a bunch of games that have already been released. :smallfrown:

Fallout: New Vegas, Blaz Blue: Continuum Shift, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep, Title: Subtitle....

warty goblin
2010-11-15, 01:20 AM
I'm basically waiting for Drakensang: River of Time. Absolutely adored the first game, it totally blew Dragon Age out of the water in terms of atmosphere, art style, and RPG system. That's not out until January.

Also on the list: Brink, because Splash Damage earned a large piece of my gaming heart with Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. I will also move heaven, earth and whatever else is necessary to acquire the Witcher 2 immediately upon its release.