PDA

View Full Version : What CAN humans breed with?

Frenchy147
2010-11-15, 06:13 PM
It seems humans can breed with just about anything. So, other than the obvious ones, what kind of half humans have you encountered, either from some kind of really obscure sourcebook or something your DM created.

For example, we once encounted an entire village of half-sharks.

Saph
2010-11-15, 06:14 PM
Almost anything, apparently. :smalltongue:

Coidzor
2010-11-15, 06:14 PM
Less than what dragons can breed with. So, no half-human oozes.

Thorcrest
2010-11-15, 06:24 PM

I'm sure a Wizard could do it :smalltongue:

Volos
2010-11-15, 06:25 PM
While it isn't WoTC offical, there was a nice table in the BoEF (Book of Erotic Fantasy). It is open game content, but even still I will not quote anything here. As far as I could tell, humans could breeed with almost as many things as dragons.

My favorite human crossbreed? Dwarf + Human = Unholy abomination that cannot live above ground.

Psyren
2010-11-15, 06:26 PM
My favorite human crossbreed? Dwarf + Human = Unholy abomination that cannot live above ground.

You mean Muls? :smallconfused:
Nothing wrong with them, they even made it to 4e...

John Doe
2010-11-15, 06:32 PM
half-farspawn just seems as strange as you can get, the template can be found in Lords of Madness. Nothing like humans with tentacles.

gorfnab
2010-11-15, 06:36 PM
While it isn't WoTC offical, there was a nice table in the BoEF (Book of Erotic Fantasy). It is open game content, but even still I will not quote anything here. As far as I could tell, humans could breeed with almost as many things as dragons.

The Book of Erotic Fantasy by Valar Project Inc. has that nice cross-breeding table on page 50. Here is the cliff-notes list for humans. Celestial, Centaur (maybe) Dragon, Dyrad, Elf, Fiend, Giant, Half-Elf, Half-Orc, Merfolk/Triton, Nymph, Orge, Orc, Satyr, and Sprite.

Thurbane
2010-11-15, 06:37 PM
Well, obviously, Elves, Orcs and Ogres.

Then just start looking at all the Half- templates that can be applied to humans: Fiend, Celestial, Dragon, Vampire, Troll, Fey, Elemental...

Just on a sidenote, how many human subraces are there? Illumian, Neanderthal, Karsite, Mongrelfolk, Sea Kin, Skarn, Rilkin, Underfolk...

Synapse
2010-11-15, 06:38 PM
According to the book of erotic fantasy...Centaurs, Celestials, Dragons, Dryads, Elves, Fiends, Giants, half-elves, half-orcs, orcs, Merfolk, Nymhs, Ogres, Satyrs and Sprites. Oh, and humans sometimes.
Nymphs and dragons get everything in the table, while celestials and fiends are barred only from each other.

Coidzor
2010-11-15, 06:38 PM
Well, the Book of Erotic Fantasy by Valar Project Inc. has a nice cross-breeding chart on page 50. According to that book humans can mate with Celestial, Centaur (maybe) Dragon, Dyrad, Elf, Fiend, Giant, Half-Elf, Half-Orc, Merfolk/Triton, Nymph, Orge, Orc, Satyr, and Sprite.

Isn't there another third party, bastards and bloodlines, that tried to encapsulate the fecundity of humans with X?

Just on a sidenote, how many human subraces are there? Illumian, Neanderthal, Karsite, Mongrelfolk, Sea Kin, Skarn, Rilkin, Underfolk...

Aventi, Shades, Deep Imaskari, Kalashtar...

gorfnab
2010-11-15, 06:43 PM
Isn't there another third party, bastards and bloodlines, that tried to encapsulate the fecundity of humans with X?
Bastards and Bloodlines by Green Ronin Publishing. Page 6 explains the fecundity part by basically supporting the "Humans as a young race" fantasy argument. This book does have some interesting cross and half breeds though.

Frosty
2010-11-15, 06:45 PM
Almost anything really. I mean, remember that Centaurs are half Human and half Horse...

Thurbane
2010-11-15, 06:47 PM
B&B has all sorts of odd pairings...Blink Dog/Halfling, Gnome/Umber Hulk, Halfling/Harpy, Elf/Unicorn. I think most of them are "a wizard did it" rather than actually breeding. At least, I hope so. :smalleek:

Keld Denar
2010-11-15, 06:48 PM
Almost anything really. I mean, remember that Centaurs are half Human and half Horse...

Where do you think the term "Quarterhorse" came from? What do you think the other three quarters are?
Just kidding, I know the real reason, but it is funny!

Frosty
2010-11-15, 06:49 PM
I can definitely see Elf/Unicorn. Remember the Blessed of Valorian prestige class from BoED? They gotta get lonely sometimes...

Where do you think the term "Quarterhorse" came from? What do you think the other three quarters are?
Just kidding, I know the real reason, but it is funny!
Very funny Keld :smalltongue:

Tiki Snakes
2010-11-15, 06:49 PM
I've toyed with, personally, the idea that Humans aren't really a race. This is why they have no racial diety, and yet crop up essentially everywhere.

They are what happens when you muddy the genepool sufficiently.

A human is already a half-most-things, so they already have a shared biological basis in ways that other things might not.

Worlok
2010-11-15, 06:51 PM
I mean, remember that Centaurs are half Human and half Horse...
Well, the D&D ones look more like half Elf and half Horse, to me at least... :smallconfused:

Perhaps we need a half-human template...? :smalltongue:

Fouredged Sword
2010-11-15, 06:52 PM
The unicorn thing would be funny. I saw sparkles yesterday, and now that I'm pregnant he won't even see me! How ungrateful!

Thurbane
2010-11-15, 06:52 PM
There's no human racial deity in core, but there is Zarus (RoD). And there's one in Greyhawk...can't remember his name. The hopping prophet. Has the unlikely portfolio of human supremacy, and amphibians! :smalltongue: maybe that's where Bullywugs come from! :smallbiggrin: He is noteworthy for granting the War domain, and having a favored weapon of glaive.

GenericGuy
2010-11-15, 06:57 PM
I started a similar topic a few months ago asking for the strangest cross breed players have run across. Mine was a half human half centaur and I couldn’t figure what was worse the father being the centaur (ouch) or the mother.

In my settings I explain human’s ability to breed with everything by having humans the progenerator race of all hominid races; it really ticks of the elves when they find out.

Keld Denar
2010-11-15, 06:57 PM
Isn't that Wastri?

Logalmier
2010-11-15, 06:58 PM
Sometimes, not often but sometimes, humans will occasionally breed with other humans.

EDIT:

There's no human racial deity in core, but there is Zarus (RoD).

Isn't that the guy who frowns on interracial marriage between humans and members of other races? The one who lives in perpetual disappointment?

Coidzor
2010-11-15, 07:06 PM
Isn't that the guy who frowns on interracial marriage between humans and members of other races? The one who lives in perpetual disappointment?

Yeah, pretty much. (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20041203a)

Cahokia
2010-11-15, 07:09 PM
Let's just say that, were the real world's biology to match D&D's, the South would be a very different place.

Thurbane
2010-11-15, 07:13 PM
Isn't that Wastri?
Yep, that's the one. I seriously want to play a Cleric of his sometime. I think hamming up the two aspects of his portfolio could be quite hilarious. :smallbiggrin:

Frosty
2010-11-15, 07:18 PM
The unicorn thing would be funny. I saw sparkles yesterday, and now that I'm pregnant he won't even see me! How ungrateful!
I'd argue that the unicorn mount is the one exception to the Vow of Chastity for that prestige class.

Coidzor
2010-11-15, 07:19 PM
I'd argue that the unicorn mount is the one exception to the Vow of Chastity for that prestige class.

Unicorns are the ultimate in deadbeat dads.

The Glyphstone
2010-11-15, 07:19 PM
There's someone on the boards with a joke in their sig that goes something like this, from the 'racial insults' thread:

Human: "Hey, elf, you look like a girl!"
Elf: "You're a human, everything must look like a girl to you."
Human: "What does that mean?"
Elf: "Half-elf, half-orc, half-dragon, half-celestial..."
Human: "Shut up."
Elf: "Half-elemental, half-fiend, half-giant, half-troll, half-vampire..."
Human: "SHUT! UP!"
Elf:...
Human:...
Elf: "Centaurs."

megabyter5
2010-11-15, 07:21 PM

Just under the necessary amount to be considered "a small fraction" of the number of Elf subraces. Some of those (like Illumian) are a product of circumstance, not interbreeding. Then there's the Mongrelfolk. They don't tell you how to make a mongrelfolk, but it may be safe to assume we're dealing with multiple generations of squick.

Also, what book talks about Human/Dwarf hybrids? I haven't seen that anywhere.

Logalmier
2010-11-15, 07:24 PM
There's someone on the boards with a joke in their sig that goes something like this, from the 'racial insults' thread:

Human: "Hey, elf, you look like a girl!"
Elf: "You're a human, everything must look like a girl to you."
Human: "What does that mean?"
Elf: "Half-elf, half-orc, half-dragon, half-celestial..."
Human: "Shut up."
Elf: "Half-elemental, half-fiend, half-giant, half-troll, half-vampire..."
Human: "SHUT! UP!"
Elf:...
Human:...
Elf: "Centaurs."

Half-Elemental?:smalleek:

Coidzor
2010-11-15, 07:27 PM
Also, what book talks about Human/Dwarf hybrids? I haven't seen that anywhere.

Muls are from Dark Sun, which Athas.org was handling during 3e due to WOTC not keeping up with the label. I believe WOTC brought it back officially for 4e.

Frosty
2010-11-15, 07:28 PM
They're also the most jealous creatures in creation. You enjoy yourself ONCE...and they leave you forever!

The Glyphstone
2010-11-15, 07:30 PM
Half-Elemental?:smalleek:

Manual of The Planes. No, I don't know how it works either, but there's one for each of the primary elements.

Just under the necessary amount to be considered "a small fraction" of the number of Elf subraces. Some of those (like Illumian) are a product of circumstance, not interbreeding. Then there's the Mongrelfolk. They don't tell you how to make a mongrelfolk, but it may be safe to assume we're dealing with multiple generations of squick.

Interesting and random fact - I think if you include all books, there's actually more Dwarf subraces than Elf subraces.

LOTRfan
2010-11-15, 07:31 PM
That, my friend, would be Dark Sun. The Muls are slave race of gladiators/servants created from human and dwarf parents in the slave breeding pits.

On a creepier note, Aboleth + Human = Skum?

They are a described as a slave race to the Aboleths, derived from human stock. Was any other information given about these things (I'm sure they are not really descended from such... disturbing pairings, as Aboleths are asexual, but where does this amphibious race come from?)

The Dark Fiddler
2010-11-15, 07:34 PM
Interesting and random fact - I think if you include all books, there's actually more Dwarf subraces than Elf subraces.

Do I hear the call for a count of all the sub-races in 3.x?

LOTRfan
2010-11-15, 07:37 PM
Yes, actually, that does sound like that is necessary, now, Dark Fiddler (probably not on this thread, though).

Thurbane
2010-11-15, 07:39 PM
"Charlie! You need to pay your maintenance Charlie!"

That does indeed seem like a worthy endeavour.

Coidzor
2010-11-15, 07:42 PM
They're also the most jealous creatures in creation. You enjoy yourself ONCE...and they leave you forever!

Even worse, they're so jealous they leave you for sleeping with them.

Yes.

On a creepier note, Aboleth + Human = Skum?

They are a described as a slave race to the Aboleths, derived from human stock. Was any other information given about these things (I'm sure they are not really descended from such... disturbing pairings, as Aboleths are asexual, but where does this amphibious race come from?)

I think it's more aboleths mutating humans into scum with aboleth mucus and such, rather than aboleths getting it on with humans.

Marnath
2010-11-15, 07:45 PM

Humans are eligible for the Gelatinous Template from Savage Species. :smallwink:

The Glyphstone
2010-11-15, 07:45 PM
Well, in Crystalkeep's listings, there are 15 types of Dwarf (including the environment variants, plus Duergar and Lesser Duergar), and 15 types of Elf (again, including environmentals, plus Drow and Lesser Drow). So they're tied, unless you count the Psionic Duergar in XPH as a separate variant on its own, giving Dwarf the lead by 1.

EDIT: However, the index lists 18 Dwarf variants (including the above), and 17 Elf variants. So Dwarves do win out.

For comparison, there are 12 listed types of Humans, including the Dragon-magazine Death-Touched, but missing the BoVD Vashar.

Tiki Snakes
2010-11-15, 07:49 PM

I'm sure I saw one, once. I haven't the faintest idea where, though. Closest I can find now is a list on dndwiki, which has more elves than dwarves so is likely incomplete.

World Eater
2010-11-15, 07:50 PM
More accurate question:

What CAN'T they breed with?

Frosty
2010-11-15, 07:51 PM
Even worse, they're so jealous they leave you for sleeping with them.
A long time ago, I argued that based on a RAW reading of the wording of the class, a Beloved of Valarian doesn't actually 'fall' for sleeping with her unicorn mount. It made for some pretty funny Ranger/BoV/Sacred Prostitute builds where you and your mount give each other HUGE bonuses. SP is from the BoEF.

LOTRfan
2010-11-15, 07:53 PM
I think it's more aboleths mutating humans into scum with aboleth mucus and such, rather than aboleths getting it on with humans.

Well, I'd hope so. Still, the fact that mucus from an Aboleth could have such extreme reaction to humans is amazing, than. It seems that they didn't get enough love in 3.X (they only appear in Monster Manual).

I'll have to see if I can find any 2e or older information.

megabyter5
2010-11-15, 07:55 PM
Fiddler, you have now volunteered yourself for this worthy endeavor. Go forth, and chronicle the many subraces! Do not falter! ...And if it's not too much trouble, could you make sure to note which books they're from? Thanks.

On another note, I KNOW I can't be the only one that sees the similarity between Zarus and a certain real-life bad guy. If it weren't for the fourth wall, his clerics would win every time by virtue of Godwin's Law.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-11-15, 07:58 PM
Fiddler, you have now volunteered yourself for this worthy endeavor. Go forth, and chronicle the many subraces! Do not falter! ...And if it's not too much trouble, could you make sure to note which books they're from? Thanks.

I have all of five non-core books. For some reason, I think such a list made by me would be lacking.

LOTRfan
2010-11-15, 08:01 PM
I have all of five non-core books. For some reason, I think such a list made by me would be lacking.

Then don't volunteer yourself. :smalltongue:

In all seriousness, though, how complete is Crystal Keep's list of races (judging from Glyphstone's comment, not all races are documented)?

Thurbane
2010-11-15, 08:02 PM
Then don't volunteer yourself. :smalltongue:

In all seriousness, though, how complete is Crystal Keep's list of races (judging from Glyphstone's comment, not all races are documented)?
Crystal Keeps lists are very nice, but also fairly outdated. They don't include a lot of the later 3.5 books, and, from memory, also don't include a fair few 3.0 or setting specific books.

SurlySeraph
2010-11-15, 08:07 PM
On another note, I KNOW I can't be the only one that sees the similarity between Zarus and a certain real-life bad guy. If it weren't for the fourth wall, his clerics would win every time by virtue of Godwin's Law.

Yes, it's clearly intentional. He does fill a niche for shiny, optimistic, and nonetheless evil deities that isn't very common in DnD, though. (Unless you homebrew up a version of Huitzilopochtli, or subscribe to the Burning Hate theory of Pelor).

Coidzor
2010-11-15, 08:12 PM
A long time ago, I argued that based on a RAW reading of the wording of the class, a Beloved of Valarian doesn't actually 'fall' for sleeping with her unicorn mount. It made for some pretty funny Ranger/BoV/Sacred Prostitute builds where you and your mount give each other HUGE bonuses. SP is from the BoEF.

So, wait. BOED literally printed a class that has sex with unicorns as a class feature. :smalleek:

dgnslyr
2010-11-15, 08:17 PM
So, wait. BOED literally printed a class that has sex with unicorns as a class feature. :smalleek:

Book of Erotic Fantasy (BoEF), not Book of Exalted Deeds (BoED). Not that I would know anything about the BoEF...
Man, I feel dirty just for typing that.

megabyter5
2010-11-15, 08:17 PM

No, BOED printed a class that has sex with A unicorn. Unicorns are quite jealous.

Halae
2010-11-15, 08:19 PM

... Wait... What? um, Really? thet's even more twisted than my brother's creations, and he even made the roper-spawn template... though I suppose that one isn't too surprising on its own

Thurbane
2010-11-15, 08:29 PM
I think that's taking a little poetic license on the reqs/fluff of Beloved of Valerian. :smallbiggrin:

Still, probably not as freaky as Faerie Mysteries Initiate...or Lich Loved. :smalleek:

KillianHawkeye
2010-11-15, 08:30 PM

Not as such. According to the introductory fluff text, the unicorn companion will leave should the character "ever willingly couple with a mortal."

One of the class features does note that unicorns age so slowly that they essentially don't age at all, and that ability is also gained by the Beloved of Valarian at 1st level.

Other immortal creatures should also be fair game, such as many Outsiders.

However, mating of any kind will violate the character's Vow of Chastity, causing her to lose that feat forever, along with her ability to continue advancing in the Beloved of Valarian class.

Marnath
2010-11-15, 08:35 PM
Beloved of Valarian doesn't have sex with her mount, that's just silly. :smallwink:

Technically, she's supposed to remain chaste. The posters above me are conflating "she must be chaste" with "must dedicate herself wholly both to good and her unicorn companion." Which are clearly seperate things.

Frenchy147
2010-11-15, 08:39 PM
Wait wait wait... Half-elementals
Not only does that make absolutely no sense whatsoever:smallconfused:, but I can't imagine that being pleasant.:smalleek:

Also, I'm trying sooo hard not to visualize the vast majority of this stuff.:smallyuk:

BTW:Glyphstone hope you dont mind if I use that as my sig.

Halae
2010-11-15, 08:44 PM
Not only does that make absolutely no sense whatsoever:smallconfused:, but I can't imagine that being pleasant.:smalleek:

Also, I'm trying sooo hard not to visualize the vast majority of this stuff.:smallyuk:

I believe the explanation is elemental creatures mating with other things, like a Djinni getting it on with a human for a half-air elemental

LOTRfan
2010-11-15, 08:45 PM
I thought that the fluff actually entails mating with outsiders from the elemental planes/merging with a true elemental.

So, a fire elemental magically merges with a mortal, and they become one creature. Said creature mates with human, and you have a Genasi.

I thought that was the fluff, too, unless the writers intended humans getting squicky with fire elementals (which I doubt :smalleek:).

EDIT: Ninja'd by the Warforged.

The Glyphstone
2010-11-15, 08:48 PM
The description of the template is specifically "a creature who has a fire/earth/air/water elemental as one of its parents, or an outsider with that elemental subtype."

So a half-Efreet would would be a Half-Fire Elemental, but so would a..half-Fire Elemental.

Dragonmuncher
2010-11-15, 08:55 PM
For reference... here's my sig ;)

LOTRfan
2010-11-15, 08:59 PM
The description of the template is specifically "a creature who has a fire/earth/air/water elemental as one of its parents, or an outsider with that elemental subtype."

So a half-Efreet would would be a Half-Fire Elemental, but so would a..half-Fire Elemental.

:eek: (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NightmareFuel)

Alright, then... At least I was right about the elemental subtype thing...

The Glyphstone
2010-11-15, 09:00 PM
For reference... here's my sig ;)

There it is. Looks like I exaggerated it a bit.:smallbiggrin:

Coidzor
2010-11-15, 09:15 PM
No, BOED printed a class that has sex with A unicorn. Unicorns are quite jealous.

Well, isn't that delightfully squicky of them.

Keld Denar
2010-11-15, 09:30 PM
but so would a..half-Fire Elemental.

Doctor, it burns whenever I make love to my wife!

Thurbane
2010-11-15, 09:32 PM
Yeah, but she's so hot!

Sorry...

Coidzor
2010-11-15, 09:33 PM

There's an oglaf for that. :smallamused:

Frosty
2010-11-15, 09:36 PM
Beloved of Valarian doesn't have sex with her mount, that's just silly. :smallwink:

Technically, she's supposed to remain chaste. The posters above me are conflating "she must be chaste" with "must dedicate herself wholly both to good and her unicorn companion." Which are clearly seperate things.
No see, my argument back then was that these Unicorns aren't really mortals. I mean, you can summon them from another plane, so they're really outsiders, different from normal Magical Beasts... :smallbiggrin:

Cerlis
2010-11-15, 09:48 PM
Just thought i'd add.

Halfing/Blinkdog: Halfing diety fused members of tribe with tribe of blinkdogs to give em powers to fight off invaders.
Gnome/Umberhulk: Magical experimentation by evil underworlders (Drow, mindflayers) to make intelligent underground minions
Dwarf/Gargoyle (this is really cool):Dwarf's spirit put in gargoyle body (or something simular) to be placed as magical guardian. Immortal, Emo, looks like made of stone, very muscular

buuut.

Dwarf/Winterwolf: Bow chicka wow wow.

yea... freaked me out.

Coidzor
2010-11-15, 09:49 PM
Dwarf/Winterwolf: Bow chicka wow wow.

Yeah, that one just struck me as random. I think there was a dwarf/worg one too... :smallconfused:

KillianHawkeye
2010-11-15, 10:12 PM
No see, my argument back then was that these Unicorns aren't really mortals. I mean, you can summon them from another plane, so they're really outsiders, different from normal Magical Beasts... :smallbiggrin:

Sex with ANYTHING still violates her Vow of Chastity. It might not make the unicorn leave, but she still loses the feat and can't take any more levels in Beloved of Valarian. This also means she can't summon another unicorn if her current one dies, since that explicitly requires gaining another level in the class.

Thurbane
2010-11-15, 10:18 PM
Sex with ANYTHING still violates her Vow of Chastity. It might not make the unicorn leave, but she still loses the feat and can't take any more levels in Beloved of Valarian. This also means she can't summon another unicorn if her current one dies, since that explicitly requires gaining another level in the class.
So...the romance has to wait until level 10, and a good supply of True Resurrection scrolls... :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

LOTRfan
2010-11-15, 10:25 PM
So...the romance has to wait until level 10, and a good supply of True Resurrection scrolls... :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

OR
You could respect the vow your character swore and be a good Beloved of Valarian. :smalltongue:

Frosty
2010-11-15, 10:33 PM
OR
You could respect the vow your character swore and be a good Beloved of Valarian. :smalltongue:
But what's the fun in that? The Vows are underpowered anyways :smalltongue:

Crossblade
2010-11-16, 12:05 AM

Water elemental could be rather enjoyable... for either gender. Earth and Air may leave some irritation for females after, but shouldn't be a problem for males... so long as the earth elemental isn't made of anything to hard and/or jagged.:smallfrown:

Marnath
2010-11-16, 03:25 AM
Water elemental could be rather enjoyable... for either gender. Earth and Air may leave some irritation for females after, but shouldn't be a problem for males... so long as the earth elemental isn't made of anything to hard and/or jagged.:smallfrown:

I like to think of it as being cause by magical radiation during pregnancy, like if the mother spends lots of time planewalking on a particular elemental plane, or lives in/near a manifest zone to said plane on the prime material.

hamishspence
2010-11-16, 04:46 AM
Well, the D&D ones look more like half Elf and half Horse, to me at least... :smallconfused:

This was brought up in Races of Faerun- a legend that centaurs are "the result of some mad cross between a wild elf and a wild mustang"

It also said:

"Both wild elves and centaurs take umbrage at this suggestion. The mustangs have no opinion on the matter".

Mordokai
2010-11-16, 05:29 AM
I like to think of it as being cause by magical radiation during pregnancy, like if the mother spends lots of time planewalking on a particular elemental plane, or lives in/near a manifest zone to said plane on the prime material.

That actually makes more sense, but c'mon, you're taking all the perverted feeling out of human race. And where's the fun in that :smalltongue:

Ruinix
2010-11-16, 07:45 AM
the artist Fredrik K T Andersson have some clues ...

http://andersson.elfwood.com/Family-Gathering.2524339.html
http://andersson.elfwood.com/Rock-Bard-Axe.3554619.html
http://andersson.elfwood.com/The-Bards-Big-Lineup.jpg.3560044.html
http://andersson.elfwood.com/Rock-Bard-Axe.3554619.html
http://andersson.elfwood.com/So-not-funny.jpg.3560043.html

KillianHawkeye
2010-11-16, 07:53 AM

Well... that's certainly one way to look at it. :smallamused:

Synapse
2010-11-16, 08:18 AM
This was brought up in Races of Faerun- a legend that centaurs are "the result of some mad cross between a wild elf and a wild mustang"

It also said:

"Both wild elves and centaurs take umbrage at this suggestion. The mustangs have no opinion on the matter".

That mongrel book also has half elf half unicorns. Apparently they are also half-horned and have a base speed of 40'.

The Glyphstone
2010-11-16, 11:12 AM
Andersson's work is always amusing, even if it's almost always NSFW as well. That poor Bard.

Ruinix
2010-11-16, 12:11 PM
Andersson's work is always amusing, even if it's almost always NSFW as well. That poor Bard.

andersson humor is flawless and goes from hilarious to cute.
check the wolf pregned XDDD

http://andersson.elfwood.com/The-Bard-And-The-Werewolf.3566706.html

this one is another posible explanation to crossbreed human/unicorn

http://andersson.elfwood.com/Unicorn-Maiden-Mishap.2524416.html

XXDDD

this one has nothing to do with the cross-breed thing but reminds me the joke "Roy have boobs" XDDD

http://andersson.elfwood.com/Stop-That-.3541231.html

Frosty
2010-11-16, 01:47 PM

It also said:

Of course they'd take umbrage. they have much to hide...

hamishspence
2010-11-16, 01:53 PM
Of course they'd take umbrage. they have much to hide...

The last time centaurs took umbrage, she had to spend time in the Hogwarts sanatorium recovering...

Sorry, that should be Umbridge :smallamused:

flabort
2010-11-16, 01:59 PM
andersson humor is flawless and goes from hilarious to cute.

He's got some pretty scary undead, too.