PDA

View Full Version : Looking to vamp up my Runepriest

DragonBaneDM
2010-11-16, 09:54 AM
Hey guys! Mind drifted away from the research paper, cause I started thinking abou this guy again.

I played a Dwarf Runepriest (who used to be a Bard) through Paragon Tier this summer, and there's been rumor's of this campaign returning in Epic Tier this summer and...well...

I don't wanna play an Epic Tier Runepriest. Call me wrong, but I've seen so many cool builds in my Epic Tier campaign I run that this class looks really underwhelming.

Problem is, no one else likes really wants to lead. My party likes to build solo classes... mainly strikers like the Barbarian and the insane Paladin/Warlock. Then there's the Psion, he makes me feel useful.

The other problem I had with this guy is that he went unconscious . A lot. Not my fault, I promise. I had the highest defenses available for me at the time, Heavy Shield, Paragon Defenses, Toughness for Moradin's sake. I'd like someone tougher.

So, my DM is letting us "revamp" our characters so to speak. He'll still be Dunsinane, my trusty Dwarf I've had since Level 5, but he'll just be different.

I'm thinking hybrid! Since they'll all be pretty independent, and I felt kind of useless at times, maybe half Runepriest half Warden! That could work, right?