PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Lesser Holy/Unholy ?

zagan
2010-11-17, 10:07 AM
I'm searching for a lesser version of both those special property. I've found Profane and sacred in the MiC (p40 and 42) but it's against living and undead respectively plus profane deal 1 con damage per round when activate and sacred 1 cha damage per round when activate if undead.

Any property that just deal +1d6 to evil or good target ? It seem very basic but i can't find anything like it.

Heavenly burst (MiC p36) isn't too bad but it has no evil equivalent.

I'm asking because i'm stating the vestige andras for my vestige summoner project, I don't want to give them to expensive equipment mostly because I want for the majority of their power to come from them not their equipment.

Any idea ?

Edit: I have also found blessed but in the same way there's no corrupt equivalent.

Boci
2010-11-17, 10:39 AM
Maiming, venomous, weakening?

zagan
2010-11-17, 11:02 AM
Maiming, venomous, weakening?

It could work but i would have prefered something specific against good or evil creature. we'll see.

Boci
2010-11-17, 11:10 AM
Good point. Since its homebrew, can't you just make an evil equivilant of heavanly burst/blessed?

Edit: BoVD has the harrowheart, a +2 rapier that deals x3 damage on a crit against creature of good aligment.

zagan
2010-11-17, 11:21 AM
Good point. Since its homebrew, can't you just make an evil equivilant of heavanly burst/blessed?

That's probably what i will end up doing.

Edit: BoVD has the harrowheart, a +2 rapier that deals x3 damage on a crit against creature of good aligment.

I need to look at that one thanks.