PDA

View Full Version : New OOTS Ornament, T-shirts, iPhone Cases at CafePress

The Giant
2010-11-17, 02:14 PM
As seen in the News article to your left, this year's slate of CafePress items is now available, including the 2010 Holiday Ornament featuring Blackwing and Mr. Scruffy.

There's also a ton of new t-shirts, including 10 new quote shirts, 8 new "For Kids!" shirts, 1 new babies-only design, a Macebook shirt, a shirt espousing the path of Chaos, and a new design with the Order in the pose seen in the recent poster. Also, iPhone cases. (Don't complain to me if you only have an Android or an older phone, I have no control over what sorts of cases CafePress adds to their stock.)

CafePress has also informed me that they will be running sales on and off throughout the holiday season, so I will post all new coupon codes in this thread when I get them. So check back to see what's current before ordering.

CURRENT SALE: $5 off orders of $45 or more, thru 11/20. Coupon Code PRETG5. For more details click here (http://www.cafepress.com/content/si/promo/details.html).
CURRENT SALE: $10 off orders of $50 or more, thru 11/23. Coupon Code Friend10.
CURRENT SALE: No sale currently.
CURRENT SALE: $10 off orders of $50 or more, thru midnight on 11/25 (Thanksgiving). Coupon Code THANKSTEN.
CURRENT SALE: Free US shipping (or discounted international shipping) on purchases of $50 or more, now through 11/28/10 at midnight. Coupon Code GIVESHIP50.
CURRENT SALE: $10 off orders of $50 or more, thru midnight (Pacific time) on 11/29. Coupon Code CYBER10.

CURRENT SALE: No sale currently. Ornament sale (below) extended one more day through Tuesday, though!

Also, for this weekend only (plus Monday), get all past year OOTS holiday ornaments! Find all six, from 2004 to 2009, here (http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/7504784).

Burner28
2010-11-17, 02:20 PM
Chaos! be your own boss

hmm.. i wonder what order will be

Order! Obey us now!

Kobold-Bard
2010-11-17, 02:39 PM
MitD iphone cover you say?

Yeah, think I just solved the "have to tell my dad something because he doesn't give money as Christmas presents" issue (name is a WIP).

Hardcore
2010-11-17, 04:17 PM
NVM, it did.

Otherwise all is very good. I got yet another reason to buy an Iphone. But i'll wait till next year:smallsmile:

Hardcore
2010-11-17, 04:25 PM
I wonder what "Neutral" would be. I guess we may see next xmas:P

Elder Tsofu
2010-11-17, 09:38 PM
I must introduce this comic to my friends and family so I have an excuse going wild in the Giant's shop.
There are so many good things in there...

I think I'll try to discretely leave the books around in their houses and see if curiosity gets the better of them.

Ichneumon
2010-11-18, 02:02 AM
I do feel tempted to buy one of those iphone cases....

Bedinsis
2010-11-18, 12:04 PM
I like the "Future Protagonist" design.

eggynack
2010-11-18, 01:37 PM

My bet is on Julia Greenhilt (we go both ways). A second/third possibility is either Therkla or maybe Vaarsuvius, Therkla due to her wholehearted embrace of the golden mean falicy, and Vaarsuvius because he/she might be true neutral. Julia, as far as I know, is the only person with an explicit TN alignment however.

The_Weirdo
2010-11-18, 03:31 PM
As a Chaotic Neutral freelance translator (who is, thus, his own boss) who is a fan of Setzer from FFVI and of pirates and who had to argue a LOT about how important "job security" is when you have several clients, I must say the "CHAOS: Be your own boss" T-shirt is PERFECT for me. :smallbiggrin:

Sadly, I don't think Cafépress works in Brazil. :smallfrown:

The_Weirdo
2010-11-18, 03:53 PM

I also wonder what Lawful will be... o_O

The Giant
2010-11-18, 05:05 PM
Sadly, I don't think Cafépress works in Brazil. :smallfrown:

Sure it does. I have no idea what their rates are, but they will ship to Brazil.

The_Weirdo
2010-11-18, 05:23 PM
Sure it does. I have no idea what their rates are, but they will ship to Brazil.

Mmm! Interesting! *Goes check*

Barstro
2010-11-19, 02:08 PM
Does anyone else hear the music from the 1990s X-men cartoon when looking at "OotS attacks"?

Murdim
2010-11-19, 05:23 PM
I also wonder what Lawful will be... o_O
Jones and/or Rodriguez. Seriously. The more I think about it, the less I can think about anyone else. :smallbiggrin:

The Giant
2010-11-20, 01:54 AM
The existing sale expires at midnight, PST, which is in about an hour. However, I've been given a new coupon code which is actually a little better: $10 off on purchases of $50 or more, starting the moment the other one expires and lasting to midnight, PST, on Tuesday the 23rd. Coupon code is Friend10.

EDIT: PST is GMT -8 hours, by the way.

The_Weirdo
2010-11-21, 12:20 AM
Jones and/or Rodriguez. Seriously. The more I think about it, the less I can think about anyone else. :smallbiggrin:

Found it! Celia!

wingblaze
2010-11-24, 08:27 AM
But you can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others.

Am I the only one who thinks this desperately needs to be made into a shirt? Please?

The Giant
2010-11-24, 12:10 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this desperately needs to be made into a shirt? Please?

If my email is any indication, you are not the only one. I'll see what I can do.

The Giant
2010-11-25, 06:58 AM
New sale code:

$10 off orders of $50 or more, code: THANKSTEN. Good until midnight tonight, Pacific time.

muerte
2010-11-26, 05:40 PM
Did I miss the obvious? Where are the Christmas cards?

The Giant
2010-11-26, 07:27 PM
OK, from now until the end of the day on Monday, all previous year's holiday ornaments are back on sale (http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/7504784) and available to purchase. So if you've been collecting them, you can now pick up any year's ornament from before you were reading, going back to the first ornament in 2004. This is a special one-time-only deal lasting for this weekend, so get them now or never.

Also, there's a coupon to use with them: Free US shipping on orders of $50 or more, now through the 28th. Code: GIVESHIP50. Internaitonal orders will get "discounted shipping" though I can't say how big of a discount.

honigmuffin
2010-11-27, 05:06 AM
I'd love to get the whole set of the Holiday Ornaments, but my problem is that they'd have to ship them to Austria, and I'm slightly anxious the Ornaments won't survive the journey =/

Anybody's thoughts/experiences on this? They don't stuff Flumphs in the package to protect the porcelain, do they?

The Giant
2010-11-27, 06:11 AM
Try getting to the site via http://www.cafepress.co.uk/orderofthestick instead of using my links. If you do, it'll ensure the product will be manufactured and shipped from England rather than the USA, which should cut down on the likelihood of transatlantic damage.

And they do wrap the ornaments in bubble wrap, if not flumphs.

honigmuffin
2010-11-27, 06:17 AM
And they do wrap the ornaments in bubble wrap, if not flumphs.

Well, that ought to be good enough :smallsmile:
Thank you very much, Giant =)

The Giant
2010-11-29, 06:43 AM
New sale from CafePress: Today only, $10 off purchases of $50 or more. Coupon code CYBER10.

The Giant
2010-11-30, 03:26 AM
Due to surprisingly high response, I'm going to extend the ornament sale one more day, until the end of the day on Tuesday. (The coupon, however, is out of my hands.)

The Giant
2010-12-01, 03:58 AM
OK, so, the new CafePress sale is so complicated that it's easier for me to just quote what is discounted than to try to explain it in my own words:

$1 off on framed tile, ornaments, regular mug, large mug, gym bag and mouse pad.
$2 off on keepsake box, food thermos, thermos bottle, large thermos bottle, ceramic travel mug, pet bowls, kids’ hoodies, aprons and regular cap.
$3 off on yoga mats, sweatshirts and hoodies, adult performance jackets, stadium blankets, modern wall clocks and stackable mug sets.

The good news is that no coupon code is required for these discounts; anyone who buys an affected products will get the discount, now through December 5th.

Edited to add: Oh, and I forgot to mention that the requested Tarquin t-shirt (http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/7511173) is now available.

Bedinsis
2010-12-01, 12:01 PM
Edited to add: Oh, and I forgot to mention that the requested Tarquin t-shirt (http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/7511173) is now available.

What, already? That was quick. (seriously, the quote is only 4 pages old. not complaining, just observing)

wingblaze
2010-12-01, 03:51 PM

Thank you!!

The Giant
2010-12-03, 03:23 AM
What, already? That was quick. (seriously, the quote is only 4 pages old. not complaining, just observing)

True, but it was a direct request earlier in this thread (and in several emails that I got), and it was easy enough to do.

andrechan
2010-12-03, 05:25 AM
Hi everyone
Forever lurker, firstime poster
I really love the design of kids clothes (expecially future protagonist, hero in training, clever girl and apprentice genius)
In the future can we have also shirts, jerseys etc for adults with the same design? Mugs, bags and other merchandise would be nice too.
I hope I'm not the only adult loving them :smallsmile:. I can totally see myself wearing the clever girl shirt :smallbiggrin:

honigmuffin
2010-12-06, 12:27 PM
Hello all, I just wanted to report the arrival of my CafePress package today. 10 days earlier than the earliest estimated date of arrival! =O Very impressive.
Also, the Ornaments arrived undamaged. :smallsmile:
(I think Lady Luck had her part in that as well: our postwoman shoved the package into our postbox because nobody was at home. :smalleek:)

MoonCat
2010-12-11, 09:52 PM
:eek: It was almost terrifying to see Roy smiling on the kids design, but those shirts are definitely awesome.
And I could totally see myself wearing them too andrechan, no worries.

The Giant
2010-12-19, 12:45 AM
CafePress has advised me that the deadline for you to get their items by December 24th via Standard Shipping has passed, so if you want to try to get any OOTS stuff in time for Christmas, you'll need to use one of their expedited shipping options.

Andrak
2011-01-06, 07:39 AM
Hhhmmm

Love the iPhone cover, Ill have to get one for myself.
It'll have to be a belated Xmas gift from me to myself.:smallbiggrin: