PDA

View Full Version : The Temple of Bahamutte (Mirror)

Vindemiatrix
2006-10-20, 01:31 PM
This is the reflection of the Temple of Bahamutte, where the Dark God of Metallic Dragons resides. It looks almost identical to the one in the real town, but there is something profoundly wrong about it. It is slightly darker than the good temple: there are shadows where there shouldn't be, and those that exist in the normal temple are larger. Even though there are no obvious threats in sight (there are no traps, either), the entire area has a strangely menacing aura about it, as if the shadows themselves might suddenly take on a life of their own and attack at a moment's notice. The wan illumination casts just enough light on the enormous platinum statue of the Dragon God to see it: it looks exactly like the one in the normal Town, but there is something menacing about its aspect, something that makes you want to run away.

Vindemiatrix
2006-10-20, 01:32 PM
*mVinde and Vinde both appear in the main hall, the larger dragon grasping his counterpart in his right claw.*
I wonder how you'll do without the blessing of your precious god?
*A ghastly purple light envelops the larger dragon's claw and sinks into Vindemiatrix's body*
Wha-a-AAARRRRGGHHHHHH!!!
*A holy glow surrounds him, but is quickly enveloped by the all-consuming aura of the dark temple. He collapses, and floats flaccidly in the air, unconscious.*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-06, 05:43 PM
*Atreyu trots into the temple and looks around, trying not to appear freaked out, and doing a mostly good job at it. He studies the statue. Finally, he holds up the picture of the dagger he tore out of the book in the library to its eyes.*

*He half-snarls, half-says*
"I'm looking for this dagger. If it falls into the hands of my mirror again, bad things could happen. I'm trying to prevent that. Can you have one of your shadowy followers here cast a spell to find it or are you going to be another useless god during my time of need?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-08, 07:55 PM
*Atreyu stares at the statue trying to bluff the God. It doesn't work. A shadowy form of Bahamutte reaches out and grabs the llama around the neck lifting him off the ground.*

"Do not try to bluff me, little godling. You want the dagger for evil as well, but you would only lose it. Better your counterpart find it, for he knows how to use it. You are still experimenting with the dark side of your soul. Maybe someday you'll be worthy of my attention, but until then, begone."

*The shadowy form slashes the air with a talon, ripping a hole wide and casually tossing Atreyu through it.*