PDA

View Full Version : The Best Fight Ever

Trobby
2010-11-18, 10:09 AM
It occurs to me that I missed my audience posting this in RB, so I'm re-posting it here.

Okay, so we were doing a game session last night, and it started with all of our characters waking up in an alternate dimension inside a big fighting arena. For reference, I play a Catgirl, and the other party members are a masked angel-winged warrior, a feminine boy with witch powers, a man with druidic powers, a crippled rogue/wizard elf, and a bard who is the great great great with several more greats granddaughter of the winged masked guy.

The first thing we fought was some weird giant deformed monster with a club and stone that we beat without much difficult, followed by four body-stealing creatures that our druid wiped out in a single hit. THEN we fought four massive minotaurs that we webbed and confused into submission rather easily, thanks to our Bard's confusion spell and our druig's Web. The announcer of the arena, who thought this was getting pretty boring, launched a fireball at us, which we survived (and I took no damage from despite being in the center of it, yay evasion), and pretty much destroyed the minotaurs and the mimics that showed up afterward.

Then the best part of the fight began. The announcer proudly proclaimed that the most powerful summoner in the entire universe was going to fight us. So then Maxwell from Scribblenauts comes out on top of the arena wall and summons a giant loyal purple frog for us to fight. My catgirl is like "screw that" and leaps up to the wall, scrambles up the side and starts telling Maxwell how much he sucks. So while the others were fighting the frog, my catgirl stole Maxwell's notebook and summoned a "Highly efficient frog-killing weapon", which was a gun that fired exploding swords. We then easily bested Maxwell and summoned a ton of gold for ourselves, before hightailing it out of there when the arena announcer summoned giant hungry alligators to finish us off.

So essentially we had an epic battle against Maxwell and his magic notebook. And we won.

It's just too bad I didn't get to keep the notebook. :smallfrown:

Gnaritas
2010-11-18, 10:19 AM
I wish i could fight a children's "cartoon"-character....

Chess435
2010-11-18, 10:28 AM
That was made out of win. You earn an internet!

Trobby
2010-11-18, 06:33 PM
..Oh right. @_@; I forgot the actual topic.

What are some of YOUR best fights ever in an RP? ^^;