PDA

View Full Version : [4e] So what can I do with Eternal Seeker

DragonBaneDM
2010-11-18, 12:09 PM
Hey guys. Hit 14 the other night. Epic tier is gonna be here in a semester or two, so I've been turning my attention towards Epic Tier, which has always been my weakest tier, I've felt. Just not as many gimmicks for me to play with.

Anyway, my character is a Half-Orc Archer Ranger who uses both Called Shot and Frost Cheese. He also has Harrowing Swarm Scout to just stand adjacent to stuff while he shoots.

I'm very happy with him this tier, and I always sort of planned to go Thief of Legend with him, seeing as he's a former pirate who takes it up again right before Epic Tier, but I figured I shouldn't shun other options.

I'm now looking at Thief, Eternal Seeker, the revamped Essentials Demigod (Legendary Scion?)and even Raven Knight. I kind of see Punisher of the Gods as a bit of a sell-out, then again so was Frost Cheese...

I see potential in Eternal Seeker, but I'm not sure what to do with it. There's a lot of options, so what do you think would work well with my build?

Also, if there's another Epic Destiny that you think I should be considering, let me know! Thanks guys!