PDA

View Full Version : Any new site features coming up any time soon?

bopeuph
2010-11-18, 05:49 PM
Extremely long time lurker, very occasional poster.

I have no idea which board this belongs in, and I couldn't find any recent topics with the search tool. I was under the impression that once The Duke's Wolf was finished, there would be other stories to follow. I'm curious as to when we might see some more? The story was a fun read, and I definitely would like to read more soon. I'm sure people would say the same about the gaming page and another guest comic, as well.

Not pressuring, just letting people know I enjoyed Amber's story, and would like to show my support for sections of the page other than OOTS (not to take any of the glory from the comic that I have been following since around the 50s). Is there any idea as to when or if we could see more in the future?

Mystic Muse
2010-11-18, 07:00 PM
Probably not until OOTS is over. It sounds Rich is occupied with a lot.

bopeuph
2010-11-18, 11:38 PM
Good point. Before I started racking up other webcomics to kill time with, I would just hang around this site for a few minutes more than just reading the new comic, like checking out the forums, news feed, and whatever else might have gone up. I also thought it was neat for Rich to have a guest comic up alongside of OOTS.

Nick

Dvandemon
2010-12-08, 09:49 PM
Are you referring to Erfworld? Because if you are I don't believe it counts as a guest-comic