PDA

View Full Version : Sneak of Opprotunity?

piemaester
2010-11-18, 11:37 PM
I am trying to build a character that can somehow combine precision damage with AoO's. Any thoughts? I'm using Pathfinder and want to incorporate Duelist levels somehow. I know the class is weak, but I love the flavor it provides. I am also hoping my DM will let me ignore the one weapon stuff in favor for two weapons. Thank you all those out their who take the time to reply!

Edit: And maybe a way to increase crit range for allowing Telling Blow to help with the AoO's.

WinceRind
2010-11-18, 11:42 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure Epic Rogues can get a feat that makes all of their AoOs sneak attacks, too.

Aside from that, I can't really think of anything. Wouldn't the flanked condition still allow you to do sneak attacks on AoOs? There are some spells and feats that allow you to flank creatures from unusual positions, or make them flanked somehow otherwise.

Or get high enough balance skill and get some kind of an item that makes a permanent Grease-field that travels with you =p

Everything with balance <5 will be flatfooted or on the ground.

gorfnab
2010-11-19, 12:13 AM
Dragon Magazine #340 has a non-epic version of the feat Sneak Attack of Opportunity.