PDA

View Full Version : The Arena: Battle Royal (It's on. Rules on pg 7)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Vindemiatrix
2006-10-01, 03:48 AM
((Hmm...when I'm on, is it okay if I use...erm...unorthodox methods? You see, I have absolutely no clue about wrestling, and my character would suck at it even if I did. No magic or anything, just...odd stuff.))

Weebl
2006-10-01, 04:40 AM
Weebl feels the strain on his neck building.
The devil appears on his left shoulder.
Devil Weebl: Ok you in a lock. Big deal! Come on! You can push yourself up sending him into Turnbuckle.
Weebl's mind: Sounds good but wheres angel?
Devil Weebl: He's in intensive care because of Kenyon.
Weebl's Mind: That's it! Kenyon, I'll see you in hell!
Weebl attempts to push himself up hopefuly Sending Kenyon flying into the turnbuckle.

Cathrindir
2006-10-01, 06:22 AM
Cathrindir lifts Llama up to throw him on Yarram, then sees the movement of a hoof, and suddenly stars explode behind his eyes. He takes a few steps backwards, wobbles around, and falls back against the ropes, breathing heavily. With a growl, he manages to clear his head of stars but not of the throbbing headache. Just then, he sees the body of a flying Minotaur propelled by a Half-Dragon.
*THWACK*
Cathrindir nearly flies over the ropes, but manages to stay on. Gasping for air, he turns around, grabbing ahold of the ropes and climbing up. At the top rope, he turns and leaps from it onto the grounded Yarram with a knee pointed downwards.

Yarram
2006-10-01, 07:17 AM
Yarram hops off Cathandir attempting digs his knees in the most painful way possible into Cathandir as he gets up.
He turns to face Mortia, who is is particularly angry with for getting him in the back.
He attempts to jump into him, his fists going into a frenzy as he tries to pound his foe in the stomach and groin, before he finishes his attack with a massive hay-maker aimed at Mortias head.
He then springs off the half-dragon ready for any attacks from anyone else.

Indurain
2006-10-01, 10:05 AM
((Hmm...when I'm on, is it okay if I use...erm...unorthodox methods? You see, I have absolutely no clue about wrestling, and my character would suck at it even if I did. No magic or anything, just...odd stuff.))

((PM me with specifics and we'll talk. But not right now, I have to go to work.))

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-01, 12:01 PM
Daedrous slowly enters, throwing his huge sword in the distance.

He jumps in, aiming a punch at Kenyon.

Weebl
2006-10-01, 02:54 PM
((Good on ya daedrous!))

Mik
2006-10-01, 10:07 PM
Aramir climbs back into the ring, and paces around the other combatants, sizing each of them up. He notices Graklok still up, and decides to go back after the orc. He rushes Graklok, throwing his full weight into the orc's back. As they go down, he swats and bats his paws at the orc (no claws, since lethal damage = bad)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-01, 10:40 PM
*The dazed and embarrassed llama slinks to the ropes. Using them to pull himself up, he drops back to all fours and sees the teeming mass of humaniods and animals alike. A vision of a small man wearing a white sports coat and waving around a tennis racket yells at the quadraped.

"Go to the top. To the top." *hollers the man as his face turns red from his yelling and jumping around.*

*The llama nods and starts climbing the turnbuckles. As he balances his forelegs on the top turnbuckle and his lower legs on the middle one, he scans the crowd and squints. Does that sign say llama kebobs? That's just sick. *

*The man on the outside keeps hollering, "JUMP"*

*Atreyu leaps from the second turnbuckle, throwing his hindlegs out in front of him, he jumps at the panther on the outside, hoping for a drop kick elimination.*

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-10-01, 10:42 PM
Mortia, still dazed from his enterance, goes to strike Yarram again, and try to get him in a pile driver, but While Mortia is piledriving SOMETHING, he sees Yarram out of the corner of his eye doing something else.

Mortia shrugs, and faces down to who ever he has, and lets fly his breath...

Mik
2006-10-01, 10:44 PM
((Can't use breath weapons Mortia....at least I don't think you can))

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-10-01, 10:59 PM
((who says breath weapon... Could be lots of garlic breath being used.... Thats up to Indurian's crazy immaganation...)) ;D

Mik
2006-10-01, 11:00 PM
((touche))

Kenyon
2006-10-01, 11:21 PM
Kenyon, not one to believe in too much of a good thing, continues appyling the camel clutch to Weebl. However, to get a better hold, he sits up momentarily, and comes back down, bringing his weight down on his knee, directly into Weebl's back, while continuing the camel clutch.

Indurain
2006-10-02, 01:17 AM
Kenyon lifts himself up off Weebl and drops back down with a vicious knee. Weebl is pushing with all his might to get Kenyon off him when the fist of Daerdrous collides with the side of Kenyon’s head, sending him sprawling off Weebl.

As Cathrindir and Yarram scramble to their feet Mortia reaches at the pile of bodies, he ends up grabbing Cathrindir and sets him up for a piledriver when suddenly Yarram attacks the mayor from behind with a few punches. Mortia drops Cathrindir and turns to face Yarram. As he turns he lets out a loud belch and Yarram is overcome with the smell of Funyons and Cabbage.

Meanwhile Aramir climbs back into the ring and launches himself at Graklok, at the same time, Atreyu leaps from the top rope and goes crashing into both Graklok and Aramir. The cat is able to fall into the corner and rest against the turnbuckle. The orc isn’t nearly as lucky however as he goes flying, and sprawls over the top rope, crashing to the ground outside the ring.

A bell sounds.

“My goodness…Llama has just eliminated Graklok!! And now look at Rennard, he’s charging across the ring…oh no he’s tripped over Cathrindir and…oh my…he’s…he’s flown over the top rope.”

The bell sounds again as Rennard flies into the first row of spectators.

“Both Graklok and Rennard have been eliminated. Making way for our next combatant…

SUPAGOOF!!”

((Summary – Down: Kenyon, Weebl, Cathrindir, Aramir. Up: Llama, Mortia, Yarram, Daerdrous. Eliminated: Graklok, Rennard))

Yarram
2006-10-02, 01:48 AM
((Mortia, it is not up to him to decide what kind of breath you have. It is based on the descriptions coming from you, and all he is supposed to do is decide if you succeed or not.
Not what kind of breath attack you use.))

Weebl
2006-10-02, 02:13 AM
((Hey, this just hit me. What if we have two characters in the ring? Can we do Tag Team moves?))

Yarram
2006-10-02, 02:21 AM
Yarram gags at the absolutely disgusting smell of Mortia's breath. In fact, its so bad that Yarram throws up directly on Mortias face!
Yarram then proceeds to beat the tar out of our stinky breathed friend. At the same time as throwing up, Yarram grabs Mortias arms to steady himself as he brings his knee into Mortias groin. He surges forward trying to knock Mortia over and fall on top of him at the same time.
*the crowd boos at this nasty tactic*

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-10-02, 02:36 AM
((oh, how I love those scales... The pinch just right...))

Mortia lets out a sound that resembles a small child, as he is brought to his knees from the blow. He glances up, and notices that Yarrams chest is even with his head now. Mortia uses his momentum from the crouch to jump into Yarram's chest, his ten horns digging deep. Mortia lifts his opponent from the ground, and tried to take him to the ropes, and attempts to dump him over the side.

Yarram
2006-10-02, 03:43 AM
((naughty naughty Mortia. No lethal damage allowed :P
Wait! When does a half-dragon get horns?))

party1
2006-10-02, 09:28 AM
((damm, damm, damm.....i watched too much Naruto and forgot about this....at least i wasn't hurt...at all...damm.))

((and yes, most half-dragons have horns, although they aren't supposed to be able to fight with them...))

wxdruid
2006-10-02, 10:23 AM
Rain continues to roar out her support of Aramir

Aramir, Aramir, Aramir, Aramir

Supagoof
2006-10-02, 10:51 AM
An explosion of lights enter from the doorway of the stairs at the top of the arena. Five streaks whip down, circling the arena in a swirl of Green, Red, Navy, Maroon, and Purple. To the obervant eye, one could see the five fairies of the police station, led by Tink'R Bell in flying V formation. They circle the arena twice. Then each fairy takes a position hovering above the four posts of the ring, with Godric hovering dead center over the arena. Godric says Ladies and Gentlemen, Cats and Dogs, Children of all ages. It is my honor to present to you, the one, the only, SUUUUUUUUUPAAAAGOOF! The other fairies send a shower of dust out into the audience, which turn into confetti upon leaving their hands.

A screeching noise then emits from the top of the stairs.....followed by this music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vJPdX6K95g). Another festival of lights shoots out of the doorway, and then jumping in, sliding down the stairs riding his shield like a skateboard, Supagoof zooms in. His cape billowing behind him. When he nears the bottom of the stairs, he skips the shield off a table, jumps, and grabs it while flying over the top rope. With all the momentum gathered from sliding down the stairs and sailing into the arena, he takes the shield and brings it across Mortia's skull. :o

Graklok
2006-10-02, 11:22 AM
((Yay, I lasted a week! Boo, I forgot. Yay, I'm the first one out. Boo, I'm the first one out.))

Graklok finding himself on the floor outside of the arena, is about to crawl back into it when a man in white and black stops him.

"Where to you think YOU'RE going?" the ref says.

"Graklok go westle" Graklok says with a smile on his face.

"Westle?...Oh you mean wrestle, and no you're not, you've been eliminated. you have to go sit down. You can cheer on with all the rest." the ref replies.

Graklok looks confused. "I can still westle though?"

Ref - "Not in this arena."

Graklok - "Buh Graklok westle in der."

Ref - "Not anymore. Go have a seat!"

Graklok - "Seat?"

The ref points out some empty spots in the arena.

Graklok finally catches on, then heads up into the crowd and finds an empty seat.

He see on the ground a piece of cardboard and some crayons. Seeing the others holding signs around the arena, he makes a sign and holds it up.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/Goofdawg/GoLlama.gif

Weebl
2006-10-02, 11:44 AM
Weebl sees Kenyon and gets up quickly and attempts to atomic elbow the Downed Kenyon and then get him into a crippler cross-face. How do you like that, sonny!

Cathrindir
2006-10-02, 01:05 PM
Cathrindir feels feet slam into his side and a yelp, and briefly turns his head to see Rennard zooming over the ropes like a flightless bird.
Cathrindir's Mind: "Hurry, get to your feet!"
Cathrindir staggers to his feet slowly, looking around in confusion.
Cathrindir's Mind: "Now, get over to the Half-Dragon and-"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "ATTAAACK!"
Cathrindir's Mind is tackled by Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Ah-ha! Thought we were out of the game, did you, laddie!"
Cathrindir's Mind: "Ow..."
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery punches Cathrindir's Mind in the back of the head. Cathrindir's Senses of Hesitation and Fear float up.
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Okay, Cathrindir, get to your feet!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Fear: "He's not getting up! We'll all be killed! Help! Call 911!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "SHUT UP!" After quickly tying up Cathrindir's Mind, he floats over to Cathrindir's Sense of Fear and punches him in the back of the head.
Cathrindir's Sense of Fear: "*Sniff* No! I'll die of brain damage! Is my head bleeding?"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "*Sigh* Look, Sense of Bravery, get down to Cathrindir's arms.You can control them to make them punch and/or grab stuff."
"Right!" Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery floats down to the middle of Cathrindir's nervous system and begins controlling Cathrindir's arms. Cathrindir pushes himself to his feet.
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Great! Okay, Fear and Hesitation, get down to his legs! I'll cover his brain!"
"Right!"
Cathrindir's Senses of Hesitation and Fear float down to Cathrindir's legs and begin controlling them.
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Here we go!" He floats up into Cathrindir's brain, which looks like a control panel with a huge monitor on the wall.
Cathrindir, still dazed, begins wobbling around.
"AAAH! How do you stop this crazy thing?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "*Sigh* And so it begins..."
Cathrindir runs up to Weebl, yells, and fires a punch at his head while simultaneously shooting a knee at his groin.

Supagoof
2006-10-02, 02:29 PM
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "*Sigh* Look, Sense of Bravery, get down to Cathrindir's arms.You can control them to make them punch and/or grab stuff."
"Right!" Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery floats down to the middle of Cathrindir's nervous system and begins controlling Cathrindir's arms. Cathrindir pushes himself to his feet.
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Great! Okay, Fear and Hesitation, get down to his legs! I'll cover his brain!"
"Right!"
Cathrindir's Senses of Hesitation and Fear float down to Cathrindir's legs and begin controlling them.
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Here we go!" He floats up into Cathrindir's brain, which looks like a control panel with a huge monitor on the wall.
Cathrindir, still dazed, begins wobbling around.
"AAAH! How do you stop this crazy thing?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "*Sigh* And so it begins..."
Cathrindir runs up to Weebl, yells, and fires a punch at his head while simultaneously shooting a knee at his groin.

((Everybody in position. Allright -let's go team VOLTRON))

Cathrindir
2006-10-02, 02:38 PM
((Heh. Never really thought about it like that before...))

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-02, 06:12 PM
Daedrous slowly gets up, staring upon the battle. Time to win, he thinks to himself, and puts his side to his new target: Cathrindir. Staring upon his opponent, like a general stares at the other, Daedrous forces himself upon Cathrindir, tackling him with all of his strength and muscle, attempting to push him off the ring.

Kyrian
2006-10-02, 08:55 PM
Aramir roars, looking at Rain as he does. He then jumps onto the turnbuckle and leaps towards Yarram, hoping to drive him down to the mat.

Kenyon
2006-10-02, 09:52 PM
"Alright, let's see if I can end this!"

Kenyon jumps up from the punch he took, and grabs Weebl by the ankles. He then starts to swing him around, certainly causing a bit of mat burn.

After a bit of time, centrifugal force became Kenyon's ally, as Weebl slowly lifted into the air, his head colliding with any other opponents in the area. It wasn't much longer before Weebl was parrallel to the mat, about 4 feet in the air.

After hanging on for as long as he can, Kenyon lets Weebl go, aiming for the closest set of ropes, hoping to chuck him out of the ring.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-02, 10:07 PM
*The llama looks to the cheering crowd and hollers "YAH! That's how we do it in Camelot!" *He sees Black Fox's floating llama sign and points a hoof in her direction and lets out a cheerful bleat.*

*The manager outside yells "Stop showboating and pay attention. Get the cat." *He gestures his tennis racket toward Aramir laying in the corner.*

*Atreyu nods, then charges the prone panther, shoulder first, attempting to mash the large cat between himself and the ringpost.*

Cathrindir
2006-10-03, 06:32 PM
((Stealth bump for the arena...))

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-10-03, 11:15 PM
((Anyone seen our great emporer lately? ))

Destro_Yersul
2006-10-03, 11:18 PM
((He's gone to Niagara for a couple days.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-03, 11:23 PM
(He went to Niagara Falls for a vacatio. We should eliminate him from the announcer's table since didn't post on time)

Yarram
2006-10-04, 01:12 AM
((who'll do it then? Not someone in it of course))

Indurain
2006-10-04, 01:15 AM
((He's back...don't ask how the trip was... :-/))

Weebl gets back to his feet and goes for an atomic elbow on Kenyon, however the big man rolls out of the way. He manages to grab Weebl around the ankles and begins spinning him. Pretty soon Weebl is airborne, and as Kenyon lets go of the big guy he goes flying into a corner of the ring.

Aramir climbs to the top of another corner and lets out a ferocious roar that melts the hearts of any female cats in the audience. He turns around and launches himself at Yarram.

Out of nowhere, Atreyu comes running in, and catches Aramir around the neck, out of mid air. The llama drops to the mat, using Aramir’s own momentum against him slamming the cat’s chin into his own shoulder. ((Looks like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgClm6n_Sf8)))

“MY GOD…MY GOD…MY GOD…I think Llama just killed Aramir with that move.”

Meanwhile Yarram is firing some punches at Mortia, as Mortia drops to one knee the mayor lets out a mighty roar and sends his head and shoulder into Yarram’s midsection. With the force of rising half-dragon Yarram is lifted right off his feet. Mortia runs Yarram back towards the ropes and stops. Yarram goes airborne. He’s over the ropes. He’s headed towards the ground……aaaaaaaannnd…

“YARRAM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!”

Mortia’s celebration is short lived however as Supagoof charges into the ring and nails Mortia over the head with a shield.

On the other side of the ring, Cathrindir has helped Weebl to his feet.

“A rare of act of kindness here in the…..oh.”

That act of kindness is cut short as Cathrindir fires a punch into Weebl’s face and a knee into his groin. Just then though Daerdrous charges across the ring, looking to spear Cathrindir. However Cathrindir hears him coming and moves out of way. Daerdrous’ shoulder collides with Weebl instead.

“Some excellent ring awareness shown by Cathrindir there as Weebl really takes a beating.”

“Now entering the ring…VINDEMIATRIX!!”

((Summary – Down: Weebl, Aramir, Mortia. Up: Supagoof, Llama, Cathrindir, Daerdrous, Kenyon. Eliminated: Yarram))

"And...oh my...joining me now at the announcers table....Graklok. Big guy, welcome. Grab a headset and give us your insight on the match."

wxdruid
2006-10-04, 01:19 AM
Rain watches Aramir closely

Kyrian
2006-10-04, 01:22 AM
Aramir slowly stands and shakes himself off, cracking his neck in the process. He throws a wink at Rain, before turning and growling at Atreyu.

Suddenly he runs at to the ropes on Atreyu's right side. He leaps on the ropes, using them to springboard himself towards the llama's side at high speeds.

Yarram
2006-10-04, 01:36 AM
Yarram lands on the ground. A lound "oof" escapes him as the wind is knocked out of him.
He gets up, grinning with the elation of combat and goes and joines the crowd.
((aww, I wanted to throw up on mortia))
((I'm ok with the result though. First in, but not first out :)))

wxdruid
2006-10-04, 01:51 AM
Rain is relieved when Aramir gets back up and yells

ARAMIR!

Weebl
2006-10-04, 02:06 AM
Weebl after being contiuously attacked, gets up. He sees the announcers table right next to the ring. Weebl Picks it up and attepts to throw it at Kenyon and all those around Kenyon. Quickly he pushes back on the ropes and attepts a clothesline from hell.

((Indurin, For further info on my characters hieght look at his town profile. http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154109815;s tart=150#150))

Indurain
2006-10-04, 03:29 AM
((Whoops...thought you were a halfling for some strange reason.))

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-10-04, 03:37 AM
Mortia stumbles and falls from the blow, he lands on all fours, his head ringing. He turns to see who hit him, and sees suppergoof standing, holding a sheild. Mortia stands, rising to his full hight of 12 feet. He stands, towering over the smaller oponent, His massive wings puslating in and out. His wings pop open, making Mortia look even bigger. Mortia starts to lunge towards his foe, but he just got hit on the head, and still being dizzy, looses contiousness. He falls in the direction of Supergoof....

Supagoof
2006-10-04, 10:22 AM
Supagoof rolls along the mat after the successful collision of his shield to Mortia's head. He quickly puts his shield back on his arm. Bracing behind it, he puts his fingers to his lips.

*whistles*

When he whistles, the fairies five fly in a grab him up. They lift him to the above the arena, where he puts his shield underneath his knees.

Let's go after the big guy again, bombs away... Supagoof says, and the fairies drop him back into the ring headed for Mortia, with shield underneath his dropping body.

Graklok
2006-10-04, 11:09 AM
Graklok drops his sign and heads down the stairs to the table. When he gets there, one of the stage hands gives him a head set.

"What dis?" Graklok asks.

"It's for your head." The stage hand replies.

Graklok attempts to put the head set on his head, but ends up having the ear piece placed directly on his nose.

"One of these guys.."the stage hand says, giving Graklok a hand adjusting the head set "...I haven't had to help anyone like this since John Madden came to annoucing."

Graklok sits at the table, looking into the ring.

"Say something" the stage hand prods

"Sumting" Graklok says, but then becomes startled to hear his voice resonate throughout the arena. "OOooh!" He squeals in delight.

"Describe the match" the stage hand prods again.

"Otay!" Graklok says, smiling at him. He looks at the arena.

"Puhple cape guy cheeting with shield to big wing-ged guy. Graklok no like cheeta. Nooo-sah.

Gwey guy make Gween pant guy go flying inda corner, den Yellow guys comes pumch him, den bwack dressed guy comes tackle him when yellow guy move. Make Graklok laugh.

Big kitty get pummled by Wwama Atweyu. Graklok like Atweyu, he no use metal thingy's to fight. Graklok like Big Kitty for same. He no cheeta like Puhple guy."

At this moment, the stage hand whispers into Graklok's ear. Graklok repeats what he's being told.

"Uh huh, Yellow guy is Catindere, Gween pant guy is Weebl, Bwack dressed guy is Day-er-drus...otay, Graklok got that....uh huh, Big wing-ged guy is Morteeahh, Puhple cheeta guy is cappin of powice Soopaahgoof, wait, powice cappin is cheeta? dat say sumting...otay, and Big kitty is Awamir. Gwey guy is Canyun. Got it, tanks!

Now coming to awena id, Dwagon!" Graklok looks around for the dragon "Dere a Dwagon comin', good ting Graklok out of der."

((I apologize to those if I mis-spelt your name and you take offense. I'm just writing it with how Graklok would say it is all.

@ v Gotcha, but Graklok would not know that, Supagoof. And anyone using outside objects or help will be called cheater by Graklok, just so you know.))

Supagoof
2006-10-04, 11:12 AM
((^ So your basically calling Supagoof a cheater :P, but to each their own I guess. :(

FYI - Supagoof is no longer Captain of the police.

@^ fair enough ;) ))

Kyrian
2006-10-04, 11:13 AM
((*Shakes head no with a huge smile* Yes...I take complete utter offense that you'd mispell Aramir's name....shame...))

Cathrindir
2006-10-04, 11:29 AM
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further grins as he steers Cathrindir. Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Yes, excellent awareness."
Cathrindir smiles as he sees Daedrous and Weebl collide, then begins to slow down. His earlier wounds take hold, and his eyes droop. He wobbles from side to side.
Cathrindir's Brain: "All systems shutting dowwwwnnn..."
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Ah! What's happening?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "I think Cathrindir's going unconcious! Hurry, push a button! Do something!
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Uh--uh--" He scans the control panel frantically.
Cathrindir's Senses of Hesitation and Fear: "AAAH! We'll all be killed!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further, says in a very Homer-esque way: "Eenie, meenie, miney, mo. Catch a Tiger by the toe. If he hollers, let him go. Eenie, meenie, miney, mo..." He punches a random button. ((Cookie for the person who can tell me what Simpsons episode that was from))
Suddenly, the Mac theme song starts up, and a tiny pixelated Cathrindir face appears on the screen.
Cathrindir's Brain: "Welcome to Cathrindows 98. Systems back online. Sugar rush mode, engaged."
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Wait, what?"
Cathrindir looks back up, a maniacal grin frozen on his face. He begins breathing rapidly.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Good job, laddie!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Wait a second, let me try another!" Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further punches another random button.
Cathrindir's Brain: "Caffiene mode engaged!"
Cathrindir suddenly forgets all his previous wounds. He no longer looks tired or hurt. With a roar, he begins pummeling Weebl and Daedrous.

Weebl
2006-10-04, 11:30 AM
((Hey I like Graklok as a coomontater. He spelt my name right!

Edit: Is it the one were Homer saves the powerplant from a meltdown in springfield and has to save the one in shelbyville.))

Cathrindir
2006-10-04, 12:48 PM
((Cookie for Weebl!))

Weebl
2006-10-04, 01:15 PM
((*Keeps cookie for a coolection*))

Indurain
2006-10-04, 02:15 PM
((Hey I like Graklok as a coomontater. He spelt my name right!

((You say that like I've been spelling it wrong or something...))

Kyrian
2006-10-04, 02:16 PM
((Hey Indurain...I'm not complainging...just curious, is Goof allowed to use the fairies like that? Personally I like it, I just want to clarify for future posts.))

Indurain
2006-10-04, 02:18 PM
((No, no he's not. There is no flying allowed except in entrances. I was going to have it backfire on him when I updated tonight, but you've saved him and given him a chance to edit. What a nice person you are...at least compared to me.))

Kyrian
2006-10-04, 02:20 PM
((*looks sad as he tells Ares and Mik they can't give their outside help*))

Weebl
2006-10-04, 04:57 PM
((Indurin: I wasn't insulting your spelling. It's just he spelt some of the others wrong but as he pointed out its how Graklok says it.))

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-04, 05:05 PM
Daedrous scratches his shoulder, and then chases after Cathrindir, fighting and attemping to push him off the ring itself him with his muscled fists, with his deep, dark eyes staring upon Cathrindir.

Vindemiatrix
2006-10-04, 05:50 PM
*There is a low rustling around the perimeter of the arena as a light zephyr (god, what an awesome word) blows around it. Streaks of pale white light develop into a vortex, which grows into a large column into the sky. It revolves, shrinks, and coalesces into Vinde, who, as usual, looks impassive. This rapidly changes to a look of surprise as gravity, something he is normally allowed to ignore with impunity, catches up with him. He falls about twenty feet directly above the Llama, trying to land on his back*
Wha-GAAH!

Case
2006-10-04, 07:05 PM
Case sits in the stands with a large cardboard sign:

Go Rey Llamysterio!!!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-04, 09:43 PM
(My opinion of Randy Orton, Carlito, and WWE as a whole went up a little bit from that clip)

*The llama is distracted by a loud clang as Supagoof's shield smacks hard against Mortia's skull. Seeing the stunned mayor, Atreyu stands on his hind legs and jumps up, trying to get the height to wrap his foreleg around Mortia's neck and pull him down for a DDT.*

Kenyon
2006-10-04, 10:00 PM
Kenyon's confidence was steeled by his successful attacks against Weebl so far. Knowing the the big elf had to be on his last legs, he continued his assault by charging full speed at Weebl, then launching himself into the air to deliver a devastating dropkick to Weebl's chest.

Indurain
2006-10-05, 12:59 AM
A very stunned Weebl reaches to the outside, trying to pick up the announce table. However he only manages to grab the top of the table, which he promptly throws at Kenyon. The table top bounces off Kenyon harmlessly. Undetered Weebl charges forward with a clothesline attempt but Kenyon leaps up with a missle dropkick which sends Weebl reeling towards the ropes. Suddenly Cathrindir comes charging at Weebl and clotheslines the big man over the top rope.

“WEEBL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!”

Cathrindir turns his attention to Kenyon and manages to land a couple punches before Daerdrous comes and breaks it by nailing Cathrindir in the back with a vicious right hand.

Meanwhile Supagoof has his fairies lift him into the air…however the anti-flying field kicks in and the faeries and Supagoof fall to the ring at a high velocity and CRASH…they hit hard. A dazed Mortia staggers around the ring when suddenly in a flash of fur, the Llama leaps up and DDT’s the mayor, both landing hard on Supagoof. Just then a large black cat leaps onto the pile of bodies. And as if that wasn’t enough…Vindemiatrix comes crashing down on the giant stack of flesh.

“It’s a giant pile up in the ring, and the pile is about to get bigger because here comes…

KERIGAN!!”

((Summary – Down: Supagoof, Mortia, Llama, Aramir, Vindemiatrix. Up: Kenyon, Cathrindir, Daerdrous. Eliminated: Weebl.))

"Some great action so far, wouldn't you say so Graklok?"

Weebl
2006-10-05, 02:10 AM
((Aaaaawww... I wanted to come near the end but thats life. And how can a hobbit throw an 7' 7" elf out! Oh well. Kenyon's gonna be worried when Bob comes in!))

Weebl hits the ground hard. He realises where he is and gets up and walks to a seat right behind Graklok and Indurin. He sends amessage to the blimp above saying "KENYON'S GONNA LOSE!"

Exachix
2006-10-05, 03:36 AM
Exachix and Karsen cheer because someone got thrown out.

"GO KENYON!"

Graklok
2006-10-05, 09:52 AM
"Huh, where table go?" Graklok says, looking down at the legs of what used to be the annoucers table.

"Oh, der it is. Weebl grab it, but den cheeta get knocked ova da wire. Watch out for Canyun, he on warpath."

Then seeing the pile up in the center of the ring, Graklok laughs loudly for a moment before continuing.

"Ha ha, cheeta powice man get thumped under big pile up. Morteeaah squish em fat, the Atewyu squish Morteeah, den Awamir squish Atewyu, den...uh where was Graklok..1,2,3 uh 4....oh yeah! Den dwagon come pile up on all o' dem." Graklok is counting on his fingers as he recalls all of this, with the pause coming after he reaches the fourth finger, but then he remembers and touches his thumb. He's looking at his hand, then holds it out for display. (high five open Indurain ;))

"oh yeah, gate actshun, Graklok like da pile up. Graklok mudda used ta say "Keep yer finga outta ya nose!"...no wait, dat not it, ummmm....oh yeah. "Westling id like a box o' chocwate, tasty and fun for evybody.""

Kenyon
2006-10-05, 10:37 AM
((Heh, Kenyon's not a Hobbit, he just plays one on TV. He's only a foot and a quarter shorter than Weebl.))

Supagoof
2006-10-05, 11:55 AM
((Y'know, I thought of changing my post last night, when I read Kyrian's comments, but then I thought if I didn't read the rules fully, then Supagoof didn't either, and so he should take such penalties.

And yes, I'm bringing a high level of attempted cheating to this match ;D))

Supagoof is absolutely flattened under the other combatants. He closes his eyes (on purpose) and pretends to be knocked out, waiting to punch/kick whoever grabs him first.

Getting dark....

Cathrindir
2006-10-05, 12:53 PM
Cathrindir, breathing heavily, heaves Weebl over the ropes.
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "And that's what you get for copying us with that angel/devil thing!"
Cathrindir grins and is about to turn around to target another wrestler when Daedrous socks him in the rib. With a howl of pain, he turns around, eyes blazing.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Sir, sheilds down thirty percent! We cannot survive another blow like that, sir!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further adopts a very Kirk-esque position. Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Full power to the ribs, Mister Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery! Fear and Hesitation, please transfer phaser bank power to the forward thrusters. Er, legs."
Bravery, Fear, and Hesitation: "Aye aye, sir!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Warp Eight! Engage!"
Cathrindir's legs begin pumping like pistons. He charges towards Daedrous, then leaps into the air, hands clasped and pointed towards the black-clad wrestler's chest.

Indurain
2006-10-05, 01:25 PM
Indurain happilly slaps Graklok's open high five invitation.

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-05, 03:53 PM
Daedrous ducks down, dodging any further attacks from his opponents, then jumps up, doing a 360 spin as if he was a torpedo heading for the S.S. Cathrindir.

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-10-05, 06:52 PM
Mthna andrh and nalk naner nalahh. Haneoing. aklnar, andlaknlant. Naldlenan nad nadait nfgitna toionena neaolnga naoinoiant jlnel, tjaihgt. NIoivnaoe. nadinga, andlfibith ahdc inighain einaovaingo . laivaghat i ai cintgia hainiaot...

(( that would be MOrtia unable to do anything, as he is trapped under a freaking dragon... its an effort just to breath...))

Graklok
2006-10-05, 07:50 PM
Graklok puts his hand on the mic of his headset, and asks Indurain.

"Um, how Graklok get nachos here?"

Indurain
2006-10-05, 08:49 PM
"Easy" Indurain says, forgetting to cover his own mic.

He whistles, sending a sharp, piercing noise through the arena.

As if by magic there are now 7 plates of nachos in front of Graklok and Indurain.

Kenyon
2006-10-05, 10:17 PM
Kenyon's momentum was at an all time high. After coming back from the massive blows he took, he had come back and all but knocked Weebl clean out of the ring. Now he had to concentrate on someone else. One at a time, and soon he would be King of the Ring.

His next target became Cathrindir, the one who stole his official knockout on Weebl. While Cath is distracted by Daedrous' attack, he sneaks behind the Cleric, and lets out a sharp whistle. As Cathrindir turns around, Kenyon fires out a standing side thrust kick, and delivers some Sweet Chin Music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWYcy5FpDAc).

((Um, I'm gonna be out for the next couple of days, heading up to Dallas for Texas/OU weekend with my girlfriend. Is there anything I'm going to be able to do to keep me from getting ejected?))

Kyrian
2006-10-05, 10:20 PM
Aramir crawls out from the pile, gasping for breath. He quickly looks at the situation and jumps onto a turnbuckle. He roars and dives at Vindemiatrix, trying to roll so he lands on Vind. back first.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-10-05, 10:41 PM
*War looks on from the side lines hoping this will escalate. It has been large enough so far as to attract her attention, she hopes it will hold her attention for longer*

((also Indie my good chap, you think you could PM me when tis CJS''s turn? Thank you very much))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-05, 10:50 PM
"BLERNT!" is the noise a llama makes when a panther and a dragon land on top of him. The "BLERNT" echos around the arena, and the llama barely pulls himself out from under the pile. He starts gasping for air worse than Scott Steiner in a 10+ minute match, his lungs trying to replenish the oxygen that was so unceremoniously pushed out of him.*

*Stumbling, woozy, on all four legs, he fires some foreleg shots to Vinde, affecting to buy himself some recovery time.*

Indurain
2006-10-05, 11:17 PM
He starts gasping for air worse than Scott Steiner in a 10+ minute match.

((BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!))

((*ahem* On to more serious matters. Kenyon, since you're giving me advance notice, I will keep Kenyon safe during your absence. Death...you got it.))

Mik
2006-10-06, 01:25 AM
((Um...after midnight...update?))

Indurain
2006-10-06, 02:42 AM
((I'm missing some Sportscentre to get this up for you, so appreciate it.))

As the pile of bodies slowly begins to stir, people get off each other one by one. In the end only Supagoof is left laying on the mat seemingly unconscious (but not really). Llama begins to throw some punches at Vindemiatrix, staggering the dragon back towards the ropes. As he’s doing this Aramir climbs the turnbuckle.

“The cat going up top once again. Does he ever stay down?”

Aramir leaps from the top rope with a dropkick on Vindemiatrix that sends the dragon sailing over the top rope. Vindemiatrix tries to flap his wings to keep from falling to the ground, but gravity wins.

“VINDEMIATRIX HAS BEEN ELIMINATED BY ARAMIR!”

Meanwhile Cathrindir and Daerdrous stare at one another. Suddenly the both leap into the air at each other. Cathrindir pulls off a twist in the air that allows him to avoid Daerdrous, while at the same time landing a blow that sends DA crashing to the mat. As Cathrindir gets up from the mat a loud whistle catches his attention. He spins around, only to be met with a big boot in his face as Kenyon lays Cathrindir out with a huge side sweep kick.

“The band was tuned and the music hit…and it hit hard. Cathrindir is down, and I think he’s counting stars.”

“Meanwhile Kerigan has passed her time limit and as such she has been eliminated. Which means our next superstar to enter the battle royal is….

FENRIC!!”

((Summary – Up: Llama, Aramir, Mortia, Kenyon. Down: Cathrindir, Daerdrous, Supagoof. Eliminated: Vindemiatrix, Kerigan.))

Death_by_the_Moon
2006-10-06, 02:55 AM
((sorry, filling in for Mortia, as I am too lazy to change accounts....))

Mortia stands up, the waight of the dragon finaly off of him. He turns left, than right to see where the dragon went to, and sees it lying outside of the ring. He quickly turns to who ever happens to be closest, He finds as he reaches out, a Llama (he thinks) tail in his grasp. He yanks...

Hard. He now has a tuft of Hair in his hand, which he thows over his shoulder, landing in the eyes of the person behind him, Kenyon (he thinks). Mortia then notices that hes still seeing double from the hit with the sheild, and down again the 700 lbs dragon accolite goes, right down ontop of Cathrindir (he thinks). Mortia makes an attempt to wrap his wings about his foe, and keep him from moving...

wxdruid
2006-10-06, 05:28 AM
Rain roars

GO ARAMIR

Gamerofthegame
2006-10-06, 06:45 AM
(( Guh? Damnit... I missed the post saying I was in...))

Cathrindir
2006-10-06, 08:20 AM
Cathrindir lies on the mat, dazed. Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further's monitor is filled with stars.
Cathrndir's Brain: Shields down to Twenty-Seven Percent. Approximately 113 64/40 Stars on the monitor."
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Sir, going any further could be risking brain damage to Cathrindir, sir!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further thinks. Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Dammit...risk brain damage to Cathrindir and have a chance at winning...or stay down and keep Cathrndir's Brain safe. Hmmm..."
Cathrindir's Brain: "I suggest the latter."
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "We all know what you would suggest, Mr.Brain. I need some moral help right now..."
Suddenly, an Angelic version of Cathrindir appears beside Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further. Angel Cathrindir: "I'm here for you."
A Demon version of Cathrindir appears on the other side of Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further.
Devil Cathrindir: "Don't listen to that goody two-shoes twirp. Listen to me!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Arrgh! We've been reduced to copying Weebl!"
Devil Cathrindir: "Meh. Plagerism isn't so bad, so long as no one finds out it's plagerism."
Angel Cathrindir: "Don't give into the Dark Side, Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further! You must save Cathrindir!
Devil Cathrindir grabs a stack of gold piece notes out of nowhere and rustles them.
Devil Cathrindir: "Whatever goody-two-shoes over there is paying you, I'll double."
Angel Cathrindir: "Nonsense! Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further will never give into temptation like that!"
Devil Cathrindir: "Pfft. You're just saying that because Zamrel doesn't have enough money to pay his angels. Even Charlie has enough to pay his Angels."
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Bidding starts at twenty-seven hundred."
Angel Cathrindir: "Twenty-eight hundred."
Devil Cathrindir: "Thirty-two hundred."
Angel Cathrindir: "Forty-seven."
Devil Cathrindir: "Sixty-six thousand, six hundred sixty six."
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Sold, to the man wearing red." He quickly grabs the Devil's money and hits a button.
Cathrindir, weakened, stands up.
Angel Cathrindir: "What? Wait! I can pay more! ...probably! Don't give into temptation!"
Devil Cathrindir socks Angel Cathrindir in the eye. "He's a paying customer of Devil Corp, now, so shut up. So long, sucker!"
The closet in the hallway of Cathrindir's spine rattles loudly.
Cathrindir's Mind: "MMF! Mmmph mmmph mmmph!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Sadness passes. Cathrindir's Sense of Sadness: "Sniff...locked up in a closet like that...to be let out who knows when...it's so cruel!" He quickly opens the door and runs off, sobbing.
Cathrindir's Mind hops out and quickly cuts his bonds on one of Cathrindir's vertebrae. Laughing evilly, he quickly sneaks down the dark hallway. Cathrindir's Mind: "Fools, every one of them. I'll destroy them all..." He dissappears into the darkness.
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further, grins and looks around. Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Mister Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery! One Left! One right hook! Uppercut! Two fisted punch! Karate chop!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Aye aye, sir!"
Cathrindir leaps up and runs towards Daedrous, shooting a left, then a right hook, and an uppercut. Then, he whirls around to face Kenyon, to clasp his hands together and bring them down on the bridge of the Suth'ner Warrior's nose, then shoot a Karate Chop into his ribs.

Ares
2006-10-06, 04:44 PM
Aramir runs over to a turnbuckle, and leaps towards it. Instead of climbing it, he waits until his paws hit it, and springboards back off it. He roars while in the air, and aims to land on the llama.

Vindemiatrix
2006-10-06, 06:31 PM
((Would have had to quit anyway. RL is getting more interesting every day... ;)))
((@ Cathrindr: "Hmm...I wonder if there's a different way of thinking about this..." "10100100010101001010010101010!" "Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!"))

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-06, 06:56 PM
Daedrous attempts to dodge Cathrindir's blow, but kicks his right foot up into his guts. He jumps up, whirls around in a 360 degree spin, and sends his torpedoes flying at Cathrindir again, lightning fast but still punch by punch.

Hmm, that's really cool. I never noticed that my dexterity AND Accuracy Rating went up last level. I mean, come on! Whatever. Wait a minute, I'm fighting, AND RAMBLING? What the heck?

I'm your instincts, dumbass. Now stop stealing Cathrindir's ideas and keep killing the guy whose ideas you are stealing!

Cathrindir
2006-10-06, 07:02 PM
((@Vinde: Both Lawful Cathrindir and Chaotic Cathrindir will be introduced in further posts. For those that find my posts to be getting confusing, the following posts are not for you.
@Daedrous: Damn straight. ;D I eliminate all who steal my ideas!))

Gamerofthegame
2006-10-06, 07:16 PM
(( To say I asked, Can I get another round to do it...? I completely missed ye saying I was in X.x ))

Supagoof
2006-10-06, 07:20 PM
Supagoof gets back up off the ground. He takes his shield, lowers his shoulder, and bull rushes Mortia with it.

((Sorry Mortia, but I do just want to see one, just one, arena match where you're not the winner. ;D

@Cath, I love your posts.))

Cathrindir
2006-10-06, 07:26 PM
((^ Yay! *Begins thinking that the three hours spent working on those posts might have been worthwhile*))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-06, 07:27 PM
(shock, I have to go right now, hence the short post.)

*Seeing as they have worked as a team on a few occassions now, the llama extends a hoof to Aramir in the spirit of sportsmanship*

Fenric
2006-10-06, 07:43 PM
Fenric trots into the ring as a fox!

The speedy little fox immediately dodges and zips between the legs of those on their feet, delivering nips to the ankles as he closes on his target:

LLAMA.

Fenric zigs and zags around the ring, coming ever closer to his prey. Finally, he dodges between the llamas legs and nips the Llama's ankles while prancing distractingly to make the llama fall.

Indurain
2006-10-06, 10:19 PM
((Kerigan...I'll leave it up to the other competitors. If you can get 10 people from the contest to agree to giving you a second chance and PM me the quotes, I will give you another try.

I think that's fair.))

Graklok
2006-10-06, 11:28 PM
Graklok, mouth full of nachos, begins to speak again. The sounds is quite garbled as it comes into the mic.

"Womw, def dwagom im foam ouuta *nachos spits out* wing."

Graklok swallows.

"Cheeta man still down. Look like evybody was pyle on him.

Oh, fox guy comin'. Graklok see moe ammimals westle then twees in forst.

And dem guud nachos."

Supagoof
2006-10-07, 11:08 AM
((Sorry if I'm posting before the conclusion of last round, but alas it's my b-day today and I'll not be on for the rest of the day, so please allow this to carry into the next round as my turn after Indurain puts up the results.))

((If successful))
After Supagoof nails Mortia with his shield, he pushes the giant mayor towards the ropes, the grabs Mortia's ankles attempting to flip him over the top rope.

((If unsuccessful and/or I get knocked down...))
Supagoof gets up and looks at who hit him. He runs towards [person] and sildes into them, attempting to sweep the legs(s) out from under them.

((Cath, I also though it might be prudent, and save you some time, to abbreviate some of the names you use repeatedly, for instance...

Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further - COHoMDtWoGHF - would save on some of the reading to get to what the COHoMDtWoGHF is saying. Just a thought.

Later all.))

Kyrian
2006-10-07, 11:20 AM
((So what happened to the update?))

Cathrindir
2006-10-07, 11:42 AM
((^^ Good point. COHoMDtWoGHF it is.))

Indurain
2006-10-07, 01:04 PM
((I'm extending the deadline due to the forums being down last night. Deadline is 7 PM forum time.))

Cathrindir
2006-10-07, 02:26 PM
((I'm leaving for the weekend, and I haven't been filled in on the internet situation. I might not be able to get in a post until monday.))

Indurain
2006-10-07, 11:41 PM
Aramir runs towards the ring, but his movement is stopped as the mayor’s hand clasps around his tail. Aramir manages to wriggle free, but not before loosing a large clump of hair. Mortia throws the hair backwards hitting Kenyon in the face. Mortia doesn’t have time to ponder his situation though as Supagoof comes charging in and tackling Mortia to the ground with his shield. Kenyon, meanwhile, drops to the mat, and rolls out of the ring to the outside.

“Just a reminder that Kenyon is still in this match as he didn’t leave over the top rope.”

Atreyu walks towards Aramir with his hoof extended just as the large cat escapes Mortia’s grip. Armair goes flying, tackling the Llama to the ground.

Meanwhile Cathrindir, upset that he can’t pursue his battle with Kenyon turns around just as Daerdrous launches a flurry of blows. Cathrindir was ready for them though, and manages to block all but one hard body shot.

“And here comes Fenric…nipping at everyone’s heels, I can’t tell which people he’s getting, but he’s on his way to get a Llamaburger…and”

*CHOMP*

“Yes, Fenric has taken a big bite out of the quardaped’s ankle. That’s gotta hurt, eh Graklok?”

“Meanwhile, we are ready for our next competitor…and here they come now. It’s….

EXACHIX!!”

((Summary – Down: Mortia, Llama. Up: Aramir, Fenric, Cathrindir, Daerdrous, Supagoof. Outside the ring: Kenyon.))

Exachix
2006-10-08, 04:10 AM
Exachix smiles. He doesn't have his robe on, he's just garbed in a black short-sleeved shirt and black trousers.

He runs up to the ring, and grabs hold of the top rope and flips himself into the ring. He aims his flip so that he would land on one of the other competitors. Who it is he doesn't know, but it's possibly a Llama.

Cathrindir
2006-10-08, 08:28 AM
Cathrindir growls as the shot hits him. He whirls around, eyes set on Daedrous. He puts up his index finger and cuts it across his throat as a sign of contempt.
COHoMDtWoGHF whirls around in his seat.
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Mister Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery, I want a full-scan-relay on whats-his-face over there and I want it yesterday."
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Aye aye, sir."
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Fear, hesitation, I want course mark two-zero-five-eight three something or other."
Fear and Hesitation: "Wait, what?"
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Pilot Cathrindir towards that guy in black over there."
Fear and Hesitation: "Aye aye, sir."
Meanwhile, in Cathrindir's liver:
Cathrindir's Mind: "Inner Drunkard! Inner Drunkard, are you in there?"
Cathrindir's Inner Drunkard steps out of Cathrindir's liver.
Cathrindir's Inner Drunkard: "Well, hello, there, Mind. Why are yoush here?"
Cathrindir's Mind: "I'd like to recruit you for an army dedicated to taking over Cathrindir. Could you just sign here on the dotted line?"
Cathrindir's Mind holds out a clipboard with a piece of paper on it. Cathrindir's Inner Drunkard wobbles over and takes it, reading the clipboard upside down.
Cathrindir's Inner Drunkard: "Everything sheemsh to be in order. I'll just shign here..."
He produces a pen and begins furiously scribbling on the wrong side of the clipboard. After a bit he hands it back.
Cathrindir's Mind: "Signed by Mister Rodent T. Deathsquabbler." He looks quizzically at Cathrindir's Inner Drunkard.
Cathrindir's Inner Drunkard: "Sho, whatsh the plan, bossh?"
Cathrindir's Mind: "So, first..."
Meanwhile, back on the Bridge...er, Cathrindir's Brain:
COHoMDtWoGHF: "I'm going to try getting Cathrindir to leap over Daedrous, onto the ropes, straight up, then crash into Daedrous from above."
Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation: "Sir, the odds of you pulling that off are approximately 1,478,129,666 to one."
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Never tell me the odds, Hesitation!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation: "But sir, it's illogical to do something you know you'll fail!"
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Ready warp engines, Mister Sulu."
George Takei appears on the bridge and begins tapping buttons.
George Takei: "Aye aye, Captain."
Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation: "Perhaps you'll listen to a voice of reason!"
Cathrindir's Lawful Half appears on the Bridge.
Cathrindir's Lawful Half: 10010010101011010101010101!"
COHoMDtWoGHF: "...what?"
Cathrindir's Lawful Half: 10101110110101010101010101010101000011010101010101 010!"
COHoMDtWoGHF: "ARGH! THE GIBBERISH! IT'S IN MY EARS!"
George Takei: "Sir, I can't find the Warp Engines button! The noise is confusing me!"
Meanwhile, in Cathrindir's Stomach:
Cathrindir's Sense of Anger: "So, you're saying that not only do I get to control Cathrindir's toes if we win, but I get a lifetime supply of Hostess Fruit Pies?"
Cathrindir's Mind: "Yup! That gooey, fruity filling underneath that delicous flaky crust..."
Cathrindir's Sense of Anger: "Sold! And don't even try to double-cross me, or I'll kill you and watch you bleed as I mutilate your fallen body-"
The Bridge:
George Takei: "Which---button---is it?"
Cathrindir's Lawful Half: "1001010101010101810111011101000101010101011010!!! !!!1!
George Takei frantically pushes a button, unable to discern which is which because of the noise.
*BEEP*
Cathrindir begins charging Daedrous to attempt to clothesline the man over the ropes.

Fenric
2006-10-08, 08:46 AM
Fenric jumps onto the llama and uses the wool to propel a leaping charge back into the fray.

Once again the speedy fox zips around the ring, delivering nips to the ankles of the contestants, dodging between their legs, and running 10 circles around Cathrandir while he charges Daedrous.

Then Fenric notices Exachix, and grins madly.

The little fox charges at top speed straight for the unsuspecting newcomer, aiming a body-check at the back of Exachix' knees!

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-08, 02:12 PM
Daedrous ducks, and then jumps up. He lands down upon the ground. "THIS IS FOR BEING A... CLERIC!" Daedrous slams Cathrindir into the ropes, attempting to force him over the ropes and into the crowd.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-08, 02:14 PM
*The llama stumbles back to his feet, he avoids putting weight on his left hind leg, which appears to be quite injuried by a fox bite. Growling, he goes back to the panther, striking out with a flurry of hoofshots hoping to stun Aramir.

Kyrian
2006-10-08, 08:42 PM
Aramir roars at the mayor, and turns towards him. He growls and leaps at the mayor's face, hoping to bring him down hard on the mat, before turning back at Atreyu, and leaping with all his might to bring the llama down as well.

Supagoof
2006-10-08, 09:27 PM
Supagoof climbs up onto the third rope, then holding his shield over his head, jumps high and brings it down upon Mortia's head yet again.

((Yeah, this would never happen in the actual arena fight. One swipe of the scythe and that'd be it for me.))

Indurain
2006-10-09, 03:45 AM
As Mortia stumbles to his feet, Supagoof climbs the ropes, he leaps off the top turnbuckle bringing his shield crashing down on top of the mayor. This should crumple Mortia to the ground, but at the same time he’s tackled by a blur of black fur. Aramir uses his full weight to lift Mortia up off the ground and dump him over the top rope and send the mayor crashing to the outside.

“Mortia, one of the early favourites, has been eliminated.”

Meanwhile Aramir spins and aims another tackle at the Llama, but as he leaps he’s met with a hard right hoof, then a left, followed by an uppercut and Aramir falls to the mat stunned by the flurry of furry blows.

On the other side of the ring, Daerdrous and Cathrindir stare each other down. With a mighty taunting yell Daerdrous charges, as does Cathrindir.

*SMACK*

The two men collide in the centre of the ring, bringing each other down with clotheslines.

“Cathrindir and Daerdrous are really going at it now. This is going to be a war between these two superstars.”

Just than Exachix flips over the top rope, and lands with both feet on Aramir’s back. He doesn’t stay on his feet for long though as a brown missle nails him in the back of the legs dropping him to his knees.

“Fenric strikes another quick, decisive blow and newcomer Exachix is down.”

“Here comes another newcomer…RILIK. Graklok, what do you think Rilik’s chances are with such a competitive group already in the ring, and many more still to come?”

((Summary – Down: Aramir, Daerdrous, Cathrindir, Exachix. Up: Llama, Supagoof, Fenric. Still outside the ring: Kenyon.))

((Fun fact: I'm keeping this all as a word document, which I will make available at the conclusion of the match through MSN/E-mail. Just the entrances, results, and my own damage tally each day. It's currently at 12 pages, 4500 words. If I'd have known how much work this was going to be...I'd still do it. So far this has been awesome. Keep up the good work guys.))

Cathrindir
2006-10-09, 09:43 AM
Crashing into Daedrous, Cathrindir slams into the mat with a THUD. He looks up, grunts, and shakily climbs to his feet.
"Just for being a Cleric? That cuts me deep, Daedrous."
COHoMDtWoGHF: "THis is getting serious." COHoMDtWoGHF hits the intercom button.
COHoMDtWoGHF: "This is the Captain speaking, Mr.Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery. Order command sequence two-two-five-one-zero."
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery raises an eyebrow.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Uh, sir? Didn't ye just order a self-destruct?"
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Oh. Whoops. Belay that. Just get Cathrindir to punch Daedrous as rapidly as possible, okay?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "*Sigh* Aye aye, sir."
Meanwhile, somewhere in Cathrindir:
Cathrindir's Mind stands outside of Cathrindir's ribcage. Grunts are heard from inside. Cathrindir's Mind: "Cathrindir's Sense of Malice? You in here?"
A large growl is heard. Cathrindir's Mind takes a step back. Cathrindir's Mind: "Now, now, no need to be angry. I just want to know if you would sign this paper..." Cathrindir's Mind tosses a clipboard into Cathrindir's Ribcage. Several screams and and crunching noises are heard. A battered, chewed up clipboard is thrown back out.
Cathrindir's Mind: "Uh...is that a yes or a no?" A hairy, gorilla like hand pokes out from behind the ribcage in a thumbs-up sign. Cathrindir's Mind: "Good. Now, what we do first is..."
Back on the Bridge.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Captain, I don't think all out charging Daedrous is a good idea, he seems ready on the defense. I think we should fire a moderate attack, while keeping shields up, sir."
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Good idea, Mister Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery. Do that. JUst make sure Daedrous takes a beating." COHoMDtWoGHF hits the intercom.
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Fear! Hesitation! I need maximum warp power! Let's see how fast this thing can go!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation: "Sir, it is illogical to do that. Maximum warp power will reduce the deflection addition to our defenses by a total of-"
COHoMDtWoGHF: "English, Mister Hesitation."
Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation: "*Sigh* Make a Charge attack, take a minus one penalty on armor class."
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Thank you, Mister Hesitation. Belay Warp orders. Take her in on impulse power, deflector shields up.
Fear and Hesitation: "Aye aye, sir."
Somewhere in Cathrindir:
Cathrindir's Mind: "Emo Cathrindir! Get out here!"
A Cathrindir dressed in black with black face makeup and black eye shadow floats towards Cathrindir's Mind.
Emo Cathrindir: "I hear a voice, calling me, through the layers of depression and fear, entering my min-"
"Yeahthat'sgreat. Look, interested in being in a plot to take over Cathrindir?
Emo Cathrindir: "The darkness clouds all answers I can give; I say yes."
Cathridir's Mind: "Oh, good. I can already tell you'll be a big help..."
The Bridge:
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Fire arms, Mister Bravery! Everyone else, join in!"
Cathridir lashes out with two punches at Daedrous, then aims a kick.
"This is for being...a...a...racist to Clerics! Or, classist, actually, I guess."

Skye_Armada
2006-10-09, 10:25 AM
[Classist... Chuckle chuckle, snort. Love reading those posts, even if it does take a while.]

Daedrous quickly jumps up, doing a flying 360 over
Cathrindir, landing behind him. Aiming a powerful kick at Cathrindir's neck, Daedrous attempts to shoot Cathrindir across the ring, hurtling him against the ropes.

[Wrong account, oh well.]

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-09, 10:26 AM
[Classist... Chuckle chuckle, snort. Love reading those posts, even if it does take a while.]

Daedrous quickly jumps up, doing a flying 360 over
Cathrindir, landing behind him. Aiming a powerful kick at Cathrindir's neck, Daedrous attempts to shoot Cathrindir across the ring, hurtling him against the ropes.

[Wrong account, oh well.]

[Just so you know I posted this.]

[Arril Airblade is also me, for those who didn't know.

Graklok
2006-10-09, 10:38 AM
"Riwik gonna have Riwik's had full. Atweyu and Catindere been in since Graklok in. Awamir is big chawange since kitty's have nine wives. And Fox guy is quick chompin on da heels. Hopefuwy Riwik bwing it, cause Morteeah been served."

"Bwing Graklok beer!" he speaks loudly, and the order is boomed over the arena. When a small elf appears with a large tankard of lagar, Graklok laughs gleefully.

"Me wike dis.

Otay, Eggsachigs is good zample of not bein careful. Good entwance, but fox guy qwik to get 'em"

((For Kyrian...
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/Goofdawg/wizardofid2006101221507.gif))

Kyrian
2006-10-09, 10:48 AM
((Thanks Graklok!))

Exachix
2006-10-09, 12:22 PM
Exachix smiles, and rolls over in a vain and yet possible attempt to wack the fox attacker with his feet, after rolling over he puts both hands firmly down, then pulls his legs in and pushes up to returns to an upright position.

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-10-09, 06:19 PM
Mortia stands in dismay, not seeming to be able to get his bareings.

What... I... Lost....

He begins to walk in circles around the ring, seeming to look for something...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-09, 09:06 PM
With Aramir down, the llama attempts to knock the wind out of the panther. He carefully climbs till he is balanced on the turnbuckle, his arse facing the ring. He leaps slightly, extending his hind legs so they bounce off the ropes, giving him some height. Atreyu does a backflip and lands stomach first on Aramir's prone form.*

(Split Legged moonsault. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvaYy1DyxQk) )

*the llama winces as his left hind leg connects with the mat.*

Kyrian
2006-10-09, 09:10 PM
Aramir gets up and rushes across the ring. He leaps into the ropes, using them to throw him back at the llama. He attempts to tackle the llama head on, throwing his full weight at the quadruped(is that the right word?). He then wraps all four of his legs around the llama's body, bear hugging him, using all his strength to keep the llama down. Aramir then drives his head into the side of Atreyu's neck, hoping to knock the wind out for enough time.

Flabbicus
2006-10-09, 09:23 PM
Rilik dives in from the stands, flying in slow motion towards Exachix, attempting to grab him and bring him to the floor.

Kenyon
2006-10-09, 09:53 PM
Kenyon wipes the fuzz off his face, as he watches the fight from the sideline. Thankful that he wasn't ejected from the match, he decides to take the most of his time, and rummages under the ring for something to bring back with him.

His search is fruitful, as he pulls out an aluminum trash can. Taking it back with him, he climbs up to the top rope, leaps into the air, and brings the garbage can straight down on Supagoof's head.

With Supagoof off guard and blinded, Kenyon unleashes a vicious series of kicks and punches to the trash can, driving the metal straight into Supagoof's flesh.

Supagoof
2006-10-09, 09:55 PM
((Ow, my ankle!))

Supagoof transforms into his were-fox form, then goes after Fenric. He winks at Godric, who flies off in a flash. ((more about that later....)). Taking his shield, Supagoof slings it across his shoulder over his back. He then brings both arms above his head, and down onto Fenric, hard as he can.

((Werefox vs. werefox, only in Indurain's ring. And us servents of the people have to stay together, vote tallyers unite.)) 8)

Indurain
2006-10-10, 08:16 AM
((Due to the forums being down last night, I was unable to update. I'm heading off for a short bout of work right now, but will update immediately upon my return approx. 4 hours from now.))

Vindemiatrix
2006-10-10, 10:27 AM
((Cathrindr, you crack me up. ;)))

Indurain
2006-10-10, 03:26 PM
A howl rips through the arena as Supagoof suddenly transforms into a werefox. He brings a mighty double fist down onto Fenric. At that moment Exaxchix kicks out wildly. However one of the kicks catches Fenric square in the jaw and Inari’s # 1 supporter goes flying into the air. He lands on the top rope, but the momentum carries him over and down to the outside.

“Wow, just like that Fenric has been eliminated. I certainly didn’t see that one coming.”

Meanwhile Kenyon has finally recovered on the outside. He finds a garbage can under the ring and heads up to the top rope. He leaps off, slamming the garbage can down on Supagoof’s head. Kenyon adds a couple punches to the side of the can for good measure.

Suddenly Rilik makes his entrance and he leaps at Exachix, however Ex is able to roll out of the way and get to his feet avoiding the attack. While this is happening the Llama has jumped to his feet. He gets to the top turnbuckle and performs a perfect split-legged moonsault onto Aramir. However the cat manages to recover from the impact and wraps his paws around the Atreyu.

Meanwhile, Daerdrous charges towards Cathrindir and leaps over the cleric. However Cathrindir shows great reflexes and uses Daerdrous’ own momentum to throw his competitor over the top rope.

“Daerdrous is airborne!!”

Luckily for Daerdrous though, he is able to grab onto the top rope, and land on the relative safety of the ring apron. Cathrindir keeps up his assault and punches Daerdrous a couple times.

“And we’re ready for our next competitor…

Red Thing…come on down!!”

((Summary – Down: Aramir, Llama, Rilik. Up: Cathrindir, Exachix, Kenyon. Wearing a dented garbage can: Supagoof. On the ring apron: Daerdrous. Eliminated: Fenric.))

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-10, 03:30 PM
Daedrous swings over the rope, and jumps up again, landing on the elastic rope, flying up into the air even higher. He turns his head down, attempting to drill Cathrindir into the ground using a rapid spinning motion as he picks up speed on his so far long-time opponent. "LIMIT BREAKER! OMNISLASH! OMEGA ATTACK! BEAM SWORD!"

Cathrindir
2006-10-10, 04:50 PM
Cathrindir grins as he sees Daedrous shoot over the ropes, but his smile fades as he sees him grab onto the ring apron. "Well, shock."
The Bridge.
COFoMDtWoGHF: "What! How the heck did he pull that off? That's crazy!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Sir, we've got bigger problems to worry about now. Cathrindir's Sense of Malice is loose!"
COFoMDtWoGHF whirls around to face the intercom. COFoMDtWoGHF: "Malice? Loose? How?" Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Sir, I do nae know, but he's traveling through Cathrindir with several other various incarnations of Cathrindir! He'll reach the bridge soon!"
COFoMDtWoGHF: "Impossible! Hurry, send an away team to-"
*bzzzzzzt*
The intercom suddenly changes and a voice speaks through it.
Cathrindir's Mind: "Captain. This is Cathrindir's Mind speaking. Surely you've noticed that I've amassed an army of Cathrindirs to do my bidding-" Suddenly a voice cuts in. Incarnation of Cathrindir's Comedy: "Wait, what? I thought that we were going to take over Cathrindir together." Cathrindir's Mind: "Whatever. The point is, I'm going to take over Cathrindir with it-" Incarnation of Cathrindir's Comedy: "I think I just said tha-" Cathrindir's Mind: "Yesthankyouverymuchshutupnow. I'm going to take over Cathrindir and then rule the world! Bwahahahaha!"
COFoMDtWoGHF raises an eyebrow. COFoMDtWoGHF: "I really doubt that Cathrindir has enough firepower to take over the world."
Cathrindir's Mind: "Whatever. The point is, you'd better prepare yourselves for an attack. And I'm the one that freed...

CATHRINDIR'S SENSE OF MALICE!" With his sheer upper body strength, I'll destroy you once and for all!"
COFoMDtWoGHF drops to the ground, raises his arms above his head, and in a primal scream rivaling Kirk's scream of Khan and Minmax's scream of Names, "MIIIIND!"
Cathrindir's Mind laughs and the intercom turns off. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Sir, why d'ya be so worried about Cathrindir's Sense of Malice?" COFoMDtWoGHF gets up and brushes himself off. COFoMDtWoGHF: "Because, Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery, Cathrindir's Sense of Malice...is my Father."
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery raises an eyebrow. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "...no. No he's not."
COFoMDtWoGHF: "Yes, that bit was just for the sake of drama. But Cathrindir's Sense of Malice could easily destroy us. Once, he took over Cathrindir and completely overrided his NG alignment. Cathrindir went on a bunny-stomping rampage for a week!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Sniff...those poor bunnies."
COFoMDtWoGHF: "Aye. But we must lock the doors to the bridge. Computer, manual override two-two-zero-five-one."
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery raises an eyebrow. Cathrindir Sense of Bravery: "Sir, didn't ye just order a self destruct?"
COFoMDtWoGHF: "Oh. Right. Heh. Just lock the doors."
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Aye aye, sir."
COFoMDtWoGHF: "Oh, and punch Daedrous while you're at it."
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Aye aye."
Cathrindir charges at Daedrous and attempts to put him in a headlock and toss him over the ropes.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-10, 07:48 PM
*the llama feels the life being squeezed out of him by an irate panther.*

Don't let it end like this. No one has beeen eliminated by a bear hug since 1990.

*Leaning his head back as far as his neck will stretch, he brings it foward as quickly as he can, slamming into Aramir's skull with his own.*

Supagoof
2006-10-10, 08:18 PM
Supagoof stumbles around the ring, desperately trying to get the trash can off his head. It appears that he finally finds the bottom and begins to lift the can past his pinned arms when...."CLANG"...

Godric has just flown over the ring, and in an attempt to toss Supagoof a police baton he just received from the station, he let it fly without looking, crashing into the top of the trash can. It settles with a reverberating thud back upon Supagoof's head. The baton falls to the ground, and Supagoof slips upon it, careening forward toward the unknown.

Kyrian
2006-10-10, 10:10 PM
Aramir growls at Atreyu, and slams his head at the llama's neck a few times.

This llama needs to go down, and soon.

Kenyon
2006-10-10, 11:07 PM
Kenyon looked at the canned werefox, and suddenly came up with an idea. Throwing himself against the ropes for momentum, he charged full throttle at Supagoof, and hit him with a shoulder butt, aimed directly for the Cathrindir/Daedrous tussle.

"This oughta cause a little chaos!"

Murky_Pool
2006-10-11, 05:16 AM
The red thing enters through a skylight in the building and glides gently down to the start of the entrance walkway.

It strolls slowly towards the ring, taking note of the people who boo.
Must check the paperwork, make sure Godric signed that baton out properly

Reaching the edge of the ring, it pauses puts it's hands in the air provoking a wave of cheers and uses this time to make sense of the action happening inside the ring

((IE, I have no idea what state things are in. I'll enter the fray proper after Indurain's update. If this isn't allowed, tell me please))

Supagoof
2006-10-11, 11:15 AM
((Murky, the state of the arena is how Indurain last posted it. Everyone posts their actions, then Indurain decides which ones carry out and in what way, so post as you would based upon the last update.

For example, you wouldn't know that a baton is in the ring, because Indurain has the choice to not have Godric show up with it at all.

BTW - I like the non-chalant entrance. Very original.))

Exachix
2006-10-11, 11:50 AM
Exachix, now up, blinks before ducking down, hand on the ground, and uses it and his feet to propell himself right at Rilik in retaliation.

Graklok
2006-10-11, 12:31 PM
"HA HA HA HA HA HA, Canyun canned 'em." Graklok laughs so hard at the trash can around Supagoof's head he falls off his chair.

Indurain
2006-10-11, 01:19 PM
"HAHAHAHAHAHA. You can't stay on your chair." Indurain laughs so hard at Graklok that he falls off his own chair. "HAHA........ow."

((Today, I'm going to try to return to the midnight time slot. So, expect the update sometime around then. Thank you.))

Graklok
2006-10-11, 04:39 PM
Graklok looks over at Indurain on the floor, and laughs even harder. The sound of laughter is heard through the arena over the microphones.

Flabbicus
2006-10-11, 04:46 PM
Rilik rolls to the right and attempts to kick Exachix as he is coming towards him.

Indurain
2006-10-12, 12:38 AM
Indurain tries to regain his composure as he pulls himself back onto his chair, still giggling.

Daerdrous, seeing that he’s in a precarious position jumps onto the ropes and launches a full aerial assault at Cathrindir. Cathrindir, despite the raging conflict in his mind is able to get his arms up just in time to absorb most of the blow, but both competitors still crash to the mat.

“hehe…Cathrindir and Daerdrous really…heh…well um….hehehe…the war is raging.”

Aramir, having a trapped Llama aims a headbutt at the Llama’s neck, but before he can connect the Llama’s head collides with his own. Both animals are stunned, and Aramir’s grip is loosened.

Exachix sets up in a three-point stance and charges towards Rilik. Rilik sees the attack coming, but doesn’t manage to get away fast enough as Exachix drives a shoulder into Rilik’s midsection.

Meanwhile, unseen to Supagoof, Godric has returned, unfortunately the small winged creature is too distracted by an attractive lady in the front row and drops the baton without looking. The baton falls, crashing onto the garbage can.

*CLANG!!*

This causes Indurian to crack up even more, and he can’t even put together a sentence now as laughter echoes through the arena.

Supagoof stumbles around and manages to headbutt Kenyon. In retaliation, Kenyon pushes Supagoof who goes stumbling across the ring into the Red Thing.

“HAHAHAHA…NEXT…HAHAHAHAHA.”

Indurain fights really hard to contain his laughter long enough to say…

“Hoseki!!”

((Summary – Up: Exachix, Kenyon, Red Thing. Down: Cathrindir, Daerdrous, Aramir, Llama, Rilik. Still with a trashcan hat: Supagoof.))

Murky_Pool
2006-10-12, 05:30 AM
Having hopped over the ring, the red thing lands right in the path of a stumbling Supagoof. Taking the opportunity to make an early impact it attempts to lift Goof over the ropes, using his momentum to help.

"Sorry Chief" it apologises "But your time has passed. There's no room at the top for more than one" it grunts with effort "Don't fight this throw and I can land you in your lady's lap. How's that for a soft landing?"

wxdruid
2006-10-12, 08:15 AM
Rain yells

GO ARAMIR

Supagoof
2006-10-12, 10:40 AM
Supagoof still reeling and unable to see, once again tries to remove the trash can from his head.

Meanwhile, Ravina looks at Godric as to why he missed the fact Supagoof is covered in a trash can. She spots him oogling some female in the audience. In a flash, flies over to him and starts yelling.

AND JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?

[sheepishly]Me, oh nothing dear, I'm ah, just getting Supagoof a baton is all, that's it, just a baton like we had planned.

THEN WHO IS SHE? Ravina shouts pointing at the lady in the audience.

[Still sheepish]Her, I don't know, now look, you don't need to be upset, I didn't do anything but look, c'mon honey

DON'T YOU HONEY ME! YOU SWINE! Ravina yells, then you see both fairies dissappear into a swirl fisticuffs.

Exachix
2006-10-12, 11:55 AM
Exachix smiles and jumps back after shouldering Rilik, he stumbles back and puts one foot out to halt his stumbling steps, thinking about what to do next regarding the chaotic situation around him.

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-12, 04:55 PM
Daedrous stands up again, lumbering to regain his health from the slight concussion of the sudden fall to the ground. He gets up, scratching his arm, observing his opponents so he can get to them after Cathrindir. He then glares back at Cathrindir, seeing he hasn't made much of a move, and lunges at Cathrindir, pummeling the Cleric of Zamrel into the hard concrete ground of the ring.

Graklok
2006-10-12, 05:02 PM
Graklok gets himself back up, still chuckling, and wipes the tears away from his face from laughing so hard.

"Uh huh huh...funny guy you are Enduwain...heh heh...see da cheeta man get hit fwom his cheeting...

Remind Graklok of song...I don wanna work, I just wanna bang on the can all day...I don wanna pway, I just wanna bang on the can all day...

Hey, Red GUY! He no cheet, me see him busy evyday. Good guy dat Red guy is.

Catindere and Atweyu, still fightin hard. Keep em up guys."

Cathrindir
2006-10-12, 05:02 PM
COHoMDtWoGHF gasps when he sees Daedrous flying towards Cathrindir on his monitor. He hits the intercom.
COHoMDtWoGHF: "AAH! Look out! Daedrous off the portboard stow!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "What in hell is a portboard-"
*CRASH*
Cathrindir flies back into the mat and lies there.
Fear and Hesitation: "Sir, Cathrindir is nearly knocked out and Cathrindir's Mind is advancing!"
COHoMDtWoGHF: "AARGH! Could this get any worse?"
Suddenly the monitor flickers off and an announcer appears.
"And now, for your viewing enjoyment, Celine Dion...in concert!"
Celine Dion begins warbling at the top of her lungs. COHoMDtWoGHF screams and covers his ears. COHoMDtWoGHF: "So...much...pain!!"
Cathrindir's Mind begins laughing hysterically as he stands near a control panel controlling COHoMDtWoGHF's monitor. Cathrindir's Mind: "Alright, next up is a Star Wars prequel marathon!" He hits a few buttons.
Suddenly, a young Anakin appears on the screen. Anakin: "Master Qui-Gon, what are midi-chlorians?"
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Noo...the pain...stupid...George Lucas..." He slumps over in his chair, unconcious.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Sir? SIR! What's wrong?" Suddenly Jar-Jar appears on Bravery's screen. Jar Jar: "Yousa thinkin' yousa people gonna die?" Bravery screams in pain and grabs his ears. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Out...of...my...head...you...demon!!" He throws a punch at the monitor, breaking it into several shards. He stands there, breathing heavily. "Oh no...if that was on the Captain's monitor, he could be long dead!" Bravery begins running up a flight of stairs into the bridge.
Meanwhile, Cathrindir's Mind laughs evilly. Cathrindir's Mind: "Bwahahahahaha! COHoMDtWoGHF should be dead by now! Now, my minions, to the Bridg-"
"Minions?" Grunts Cathrindir's Inner Barbarian. "I thought we were a team."
Cathrindir's Mind: "Oh, yes, of course, did I say minions? I meant...uh...minnows. Yes, minnows."
Cathrindir's Inner Wizard raises an eyebrow. Cathrindir's Inner Wizard: "You consider us fish?"
Cathrindir's Mind: "Well, minnows are very powerful in the sense that...um...powerful...the sense that....uh...they're...let's just get to the freaking bridge, okay?"
The Army: "Aye aye, sir." They begin charging towards the door to the bridge.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery arrives in the bridge, panting heavily. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Sir?" He sees the limp body in the Captain's chair. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "SIR!" He rushes over and checks COHoMDtWoGHF's pulse. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "He's alive...I can't believe it...the midi-chlorian storyline could have killed anyone!" He grabs the intercom. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Fear! Hesitation! COHoMDtWoGHF is unconcious! Hurry, get Cathrindir to his feet!"
Fear and Hesitation: "Aye aye, sir!" They begin furiously working to get Cathrindir up. Somehow, they succeed, and Cathrindir wobbles to his feet, a black eye now visible on his face.
Large thuds are heard behind the door to the bridge, and suddenly a hole tears open, a gorilla-like arm sticking through it. It retreats.
Fear and Hesitation: "Sir, Mind's army is attacking the door!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "I can figure that out very well myself, thank you!" Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery snaps. He whirls around, pulls a phaser from his pocket, sets it to 'Medium Rare', and begins firing on the gorilla-like hand. A howl is heard. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery whirls back around and punches in some buttons, then begins firing through the hole.
Cathrindir adopts a defensive stance towards Daedrous, and at any sign of movement, lunges towards the black-clad wrestler and shoots a kick towards his head and a punch towards his nose.

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-12, 05:17 PM
[Celine Dion!]

blackfox
2006-10-12, 06:41 PM
BlackFox yawns and jerks herself back to reality. She stares at the ring for a couple of seconds. Then she snaps her fingers. Her illusion changes to say

GO LLAMA!!! Oh yeah, and Aramir and Rilik too.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-12, 07:41 PM
Atreyu flips and turns till it is Aramir who is actually laying on the mat, then the llama pushes up on his hind legs, trying to get some distance between his body and Aramir's. He starts driving knees into the panther's side with great force.

Hoseki
2006-10-12, 08:14 PM
Hoseki jogs in, cursing the rule against flying. She stretches quickly, having been disallowed from using hopper powers, and backs up a few paces. She sprints forward, building speed, and vaults neatly over the ropes. As soon as she lands, she pivots on one foot, devlivering a neat kick /That could shatter bones to Kenyon's head.

((GO HOSEKI!))

"Quiet. I'm trying to focus."

((No.))

"Fine. Watch me lose!"

((Don't do that!))

"Then stop distracting me."

((...Fine.))

Kyrian
2006-10-12, 09:10 PM
Aramir roars in the llama's face, and rolls over. Then he kicks up and over with hind legs, hoping(hope + ing....I can't spell) to throw the llama into a turnbuckle. He then gets up and rushes the llama, throwing his shoulder into Atreyu's stomach.

Flabbicus
2006-10-12, 09:13 PM
Rilik scrambles to his feet and leaps at Exachix, his fists at the ready. If they connect he will attempt to stop abruptly, pivot, and hit him again.

Kenyon
2006-10-12, 11:04 PM
"ALL ABOARD THE PAIN TRAIN! WHOO-WHOOOOO!!!"

Kenyon starts running in place, while his arms imitate a train starting slowly, and moving faster. As the "Pain Train" gets to full speed, Kenyon lets out another "Whoo-Whooooooo!!!" and charges full sprint at Cathrindir and Daerous, hoping to clothesline them both.

((Hey, Hoseki's copying us!

Yeah, that's totally not fair. Don't we have a copyright on communicating with ourself in OOC?

Eh, not yet. Waiting to hear back on that one.

And why's she attacking me, for that matter?

Either because you've taken a few big hits, or she's still cranky about the whole 'reporting Kantur being eaten' thing. Maybe a bit of both.))

Indurain
2006-10-13, 03:46 AM
In the epic and ongoing battle between Cathrindir and Daerdrous, both men land some punches on the other, until suddenly they get hit by the Pain train. Kenyon clotheslines both Cathrindir and Daerdrous hard, both men collapsing to the mat in obvious pain. Kenyon stands triumphant, but as he spins to survey the rest of the ring, he meets a boot, namely Hoseki’s boot, namely…in his face. Kenyon drops to the mat as well, leaving Hoseki looking very triumphant.

Meanwhile Atreyu and Aramir fight back and forth to be the animal on top. First Atreyu has control, then Aramir, then Atreyu, landing a few knees while he’s got position, but then Aramir gains the advantage and tosses the Llama off him into a turnbuckle. Aramir charges at Atreyu, but the Llama collapses to the mat, and Aramir goes flying, hitting his shoulder on the metal ringpost.

Meanwhile Rilik advances towards the stumbling Exachix, swinging for the fences. A couple blows land, and Exachix manages to fire back a few shots of his own, with neither man gaining a clear advantage over the other.

Supagoof, finally manages to get the garbage can off his head, as he tosses it backwards it hits both Exachix and Rilik, though both men keep their feet. The Red Thing tries to take advantage of a disoriented former police chief and toss him over the ropes. Supagoof goes airborne, but he also manages to catch the top rope. He doesn’t land on the ring apron though. His left foot hits the ground, and his right one is headed for the dirt as well…

“BUT NO…AT THE LAST SECOND, SUPAGOOF REGAINS HIMSELF AND KEEPS HIS SECOND FOOT FROM HITTING THE GROUND. HE’S STILL IN THIS THING.”

Supagoof manages to pull himself back up to the ring apron.

“The battle of the police chiefs looks like it could be a really good one now. But there’s more…because here comes…

SELRAHC!!”

((Summary – Up: Red Thing, Hoskei, Rilik, Exachix. Down: Cathrindir, Daerdrous, Kenyon, Atreyu, Aramir. Outside on the ring apron: Supagoof.))

Murky_Pool
2006-10-13, 04:52 AM
A large pointy grin shows on the red thing's face for a moment as it almost manages to one-shot it's former boss, but the quick reflexes of the 'old man' wipe it away.

Seeing the vulnerable position it grabs Supagoof again and pulls him hard against the stretchy ropes
"No Deal?" it says, referring to it's initial throw "Fine, take your chances" and lets go of Supagoof hoping to slingshot him into the crowd

Exachix
2006-10-13, 11:43 AM
Exachiox growls at Rilik and jumps at him to try and knock him down. This particular manouver cosists of Exachix crouching down and then pushing with his legs, to launch himself at Rilik.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-13, 12:15 PM
*the llama takes a breather, resting in the corner talking strategy with his manager.*

(indurain I am stepping out of town for a few days, I should be back Sunday evening, but I won't be able to post tomorrow. If I am eliminated I understand.)

Hoseki
2006-10-13, 03:47 PM
((Good going, Hoseki! Sneak attack boot to the face!))

"That wasn't funny. You know, at all."

((So what?))

"And we are ripping off Kenyon here, you know."

((I draw inspiration from many sources. So?))

"...No reason. Can I beat everyone up now?"

((Sure.))

Hoseki falls forward onto Kenyon, forcing her forearm onto his throat and her knee into his bladder. She has a dertermined gleam in her eye.

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-13, 04:13 PM
Daedrous gets up, his face now comepletely red with anger, his eyes with hate. "Only a fool interrupts one's battle."

With all of his might, anger and strength, he pushes Kenyon across the ring, causing him to go flying into the crowds, cheering mad for the battles.

Cathrindir
2006-10-13, 08:48 PM
Cathrindir flips over from the clothesline and crashes to the ground, twitching with pain.
Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation: "Yeah, that does it. Cathrindir's out of the running."
Cathrindir's Sense of Fear: "No! Wait! He still has a few hit points left!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "I'd be more elated about this, laddie, if I wasn't about to die." He continues shooting through the hole at Mind's army, occasionally ducking back as a thrown projectile or magic missile will fly back at him.
Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation: "Point taken. Reinforcements coming." Hesitation hits a button, and suddenly several incarnations of Cathrindir come running into the room.
Cathrindir's Inner Ranger: "What did you call us here for?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation: "Bravery's fighting off an army upstairs." He points to a flight of stairs.
Cathrindir's Inner Blackguard: "We're going." The Cathrindirs rush up the stairs.
Meanwhile, Bravery clubs Cathrindir's Inner Paladin across the jaw. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery; "Ah-ha! That's how we do it in Eberron, laddie!"
Cathrindir's Bluff Skill begins waving a flag. Cathrindir's Bluff Skill: "Truce! Truce!" The battle stops, and several people in the army stare at Bluff quizically.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery raises an eyebrow. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "A truce, eh? Why should I believe there's a truce in action?"
Cathrindir's Bluff Skill grins, thinking to himself, Because I just rolled a Natural Twenty. Cathrindir's Bluff Skill: "Because I'm Cathrindir's Sense of Honesty! I'm not lying!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Really? You're Cathrindir's Sense of Honesty?"
Cathrindir's Bluff Skill: "Of course I'm not!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery clubs him with the butt of his phaser and resumes battling, muttering, "We all have to Crit Fumble some time..."
Meanwhile, the group climbs the stairs.
Cathrindir's Sense of Joy: "So, how many super-de-duper flights of stairs do we have before we reach the battle, buddies?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Neutrality: "Pfft. Sixty-seven, I'm pretty sure."
Geek Cathrindir: "Then hurry forth! We go to preserve our allies, to fight our adversaries, to-"
Cathrindir's Sense of Neutrality: "Put a sock in it, will you?"
The group continues running up the stairs.
Meanwhile, on the bridge...
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery chucks Cathrindir's Tubmle Skill into a control panel. Cathrindir's Tumble Skill somehow manages to roll over the control panel out of harm, but hits a few random buttons controlling Cathrindir. In the arena, Cathrindir suddenly stops, leaps to his feet, and begins turning around and shooting his hands out at strange angles.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "AAH! The control panel!"
Cathrindir's Tumble Skill catches on and runs back to the control panel. He reaches up to his forehead and slaps a metal device beneath his hair. In another part of Cathrindir, a device attached to Cathrindir's Mind's head beeps. He grabs it and swivels a small headset down to his mouth. Cathrindir's Mind: "Tumble? You're at the control panel? Great. Look, control Cathrindir to grab Kenyon and Daedrous and smash their heads together..."
On the bridge, Tumble begins punching in buttons. Bravery leaps off the captain's chair and grabs Tumble, smashing him over and over into the monitor.
Cathrindir's Tumble Skill: "Agh! Agh! Ow! Pain! Stop!"
Bravery tosses him to the floor, then notices what Cathrindir is doing on the monitor. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Well, crap-"
Meanwhile, on the stairs, the group is breathing heavily.
Cathrindir's Sense of Joy: "Just remember...chums...forty three...*pant*...flights...*wheeze*...to go."
Cathrindir's Sense of Neutrality: "Will...*pant*...you...*wheeze*...shut...up!"
Back on the bridge:
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery throws Cathrindir's Inner Homer into a wall.
Cathrindir's Inner Homer: "D'oh!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery grabs Cathrindir's Inner Goth and swings him into Cathrindir's Sense of Sadness, sending them both flying to the floor. Breathing heavily, he runs to the control panel, just as the doors to the bridge open. Cathrindir's Sense of Neutrality and the rest of the gang step out.
Cathrindir's Sense of Neutrality: "We were at flight 38 when smart one over here decided to use the elevator."
Cathrindir's Inner Geek sniffs. Cathrindir's Inner Geek: "It's called a Turbolift. The name was introduced in TNG Episode-"
Cathrindir's Sense of Neutrality leans over to Cathrindir's Sense of Joy and whispers, "All I hear is 'Bla bla bla I'm a geek bla bla bla'...."
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery rolls his eyes. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "That's wonderful. Good to see you're late. If you can wade through the unconcious idiots, Neutrality, you get to Engineering. Geek, you man Tactical. Joy, you have Enviorment. Blackguard, get life support, and Ranger, you're the away team. Go see if you can put a cork in the flow of idiots."
Cathrindir's Inner Ranger runs out into the hallway. Several sounds of battle follow.
Cathrindir, still following the coordinates punched in by Tumble, grabs Kenyon and Daedrous and is about to slam their heads together, when a voice of reason speaks into his head. Specifically, Bravery.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Don't slam their heads together! That's idiotic! You probably wouldn't be able to get a hold on them anyway! Just kick Daedrous and punch Kenyon a few times!"
Cathrindir does as he's asked.

Supagoof
2006-10-13, 08:59 PM
Supagoof , getting back up onto the arena, imediately grabs for Red Thing.

You should have finished the academy, Red Thing, they would have taught you THIS. Supagoof says, attempting to place Red Thing into a full nelson (http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/fullnelson.jpg).

Kyrian
2006-10-13, 10:23 PM
((Sorry Llama....I feel pretty bad for this...but IC, it's what Aramir wants))

Aramir roars at the waiting llama, and charges, driving his head into Atreyu's side.

Kenyon
2006-10-14, 12:14 AM
Kenyon staggers up to a standing position, rubs his face, and wipes some of the blood from his nose. Looking at the blood, he proceeds to then glare directly at Hoseki

"Oh, you want a ride on the Pain Train, too? Let me set you up a ticket, First Class!"

Kenyon rears back, and charges full steam, attempting to deliver the Spear.

Graklok
2006-10-14, 01:51 AM
"Pain Twain, Graklok need member dat" Graklok says to himself, but since he is still miked the whole crowd hears.

"Oh, Red Guy almost get Soopaguuf oudda da ring, but dat guy too nimble for age. Gonna be a good fight tween dem, Graklok bet lagar on dat.

And Awamir and Atweyu still ad it. Dey fight like cats and dogs, or cats and llamas at least.

And da fairies gonna fight now too, wid each other. Guy fairy make lday fairy mad, probly cuz he cheet tossin' baton in ring"

Weebl
2006-10-14, 07:54 AM
Weebl Cheers as Hoseki Kicks Kenyon in the face.

WOOOOOOOOO! GO HOSEKI!

Indurain
2006-10-14, 07:01 PM
Exachix takes a step back and then rears forward driving his shoulder up and into the gut of Rilik. But Exachix doesn’t relent driving Rilik back, back, back and over the ropes.

“Rilik has been eliminated.”

Aramir steps back, dazed slightly from colliding with the ring post. He sees the Llama prone and charges in. Luckily for Atreyu, his red-faced manager pulls the Llama out under the bottom rope to the safety of the outside of the ring. Aramir manages to stop just barely avoiding another meeting with the ringpost.

Red Thing grabs a hold of the ropes in an attempt to slingshot his former boss out into the audience, but Supagoof works fast and spins Red Thing around, locking him in a full nelson.

“Not sure if that’s a smart move by Supagoof, as he’s still dangerously balanced on that outside ring apron.”

Meanwhile Hoseki falls onto the downed Kenyon, with a elbow across his throat and a knee to…

“OH MY…That’s a tough spot for any man to be hit. I feel sorry for Kenyon now.”

Cathrindir and Daerdrous get to their feet and see Kenyon’s injured state. Together they haul the big man to his feet and assault him with a series of punches, staggering Kenyon back into the ropes. Cathrindir and Daerdrous take a step back to admire their handy work, then they look at each other, and in a rare showing of teamwork, both men charge forward clotheslining Kenyon over the top rope and down to the arena floor.

“Kenyon has been eliminated as well. My, and time is up for Selrahc, he’s eliminated too. That’s three eliminations in one round. This action is really heating up.”

“Now entering the ring…BOB!!”

((Summary – Up: Exachix, Aramir, Hoseki, Cathrindir, Daerdrous. Locked in a full nelson: Red Thing. Locking in the full nelson, but on the outside ring apron: Supagoof. Resting outside the ring: Llama. Eliminated: Kenyon, Rilik, Selrahc.))

Kenyon
2006-10-14, 07:09 PM
((Bah. At least I lasted longer than the Mayor. That has to account for something.))

Kenyon goes end-over-teakettle, as he is knocked out of the ring and out of the match.

"Ow! Sonofa-! Shockin'-Mutha!OW!"

He slowly gets up, and rubs his, well, everything.

"Ow...I think the Pain Train got derailed..."

Kenyon walks off, grumbling something about being triple-teamed, as he passes by the announcer's booth.

"...stupid cleric and stupid guy with sword and stupid...Ooooh, are those nachos?"

blackfox
2006-10-14, 07:10 PM
BlackFox's illusion changes, again, to read:

GO LLAMA! ...and Aramir.

Murky_Pool
2006-10-14, 09:43 PM
"The academy?" the red thing says "Eons spent working for Central Administration teach you a few things, like how to count active limbs"

With Supagoof putting the full nelso on, he's pressed up against the creatures wings, which contain possibly the strongest muscles in the creature's body.

"You know" it says "Lets give that whole 'chucking you out of the ring' another go" and heaves hard with it's wings, attempting to push Supagoof backwards off the ring edge

wxdruid
2006-10-14, 09:55 PM
Rain yells

GO ARAMIR GO

Kyrian
2006-10-14, 09:58 PM
Seeing the others busy with their combatants, Aramir paces near Atreyu's position, and roars at him, ready to attack as soon as he's back inside the ring.

Exachix
2006-10-15, 04:54 AM
Exachix seems content, and so looks around. Aramir is loo low down for him to stike, and so he goes for the next one. He charges towards Cathridar, left shoulder first after having used his right previously.

Rydia
2006-10-15, 06:08 AM
Rydia continues for self guided tour of the Town and wanders into the Arena. She carefully takes a seat smiling at the person next to her and starts watching the battle royal.

-

After a while Rydia goes for a walk further into the Town

Weebl
2006-10-15, 07:24 AM
((Can't post my entrance yet because its on laptop which is down right now))

Hoseki
2006-10-15, 11:01 AM
((Hmm... Go get Daerdrous.))

"Roger that."

Hoseki, seeing Daerdrous standing right by the edge, charge forward and clotheslines him over the edge.

Weebl
2006-10-15, 01:17 PM
*Drum starts a beat*

Bloody fights
City lights
Coming around me
Mind breakers
And stars around your head
Are we we are
Are we we are the dragon unknown?
This dirty town
Was burning down in my dreams
Lost and found
Town bound in my dreams

And Screaming-
Are we we are-
Are we we are the Dragon?
And Screaming-
Are we we are-

Forget-me-nots
And second thoughts
Live in a tavern
Heads or tails
And fairies in my mind
Are we we are
Are we we are the dragon unknown?
The rage and hate
The story of my life
The Mayor of the Town really is lie

And Screaming-
Are we we are-
And Screaming-are we we are-
Are we we are the Dragon Unknown?
*drum stops*
Here is the king of pin, Bob!
*Bob scampers under the bottom rope and joins the round. He sees the old cheif on the ropes and uses his tail to whip supagoof.*

((Thanks Cath ;D))

Cathrindir
2006-10-15, 01:19 PM
((^ That was an awesome song, Weebl!))

Supagoof
2006-10-15, 01:26 PM
Supagoof, getting the successfull full nelson, puts his right leg over the middle rope and hooks it around the bottom rope for stability. He then pressess the full nelson harder pushing the red thing down into a kneeling position.

This "Retired Old Man" still has a few tricks up his sleeve. Supagoof says, then pulls out a set of handcuffs attempting to lock red things arms behind his back.

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-15, 06:46 PM
Daedrous ducks Hoseki's blow, then punches Cathrindir in the cheek. "Let's get back into this." He then knocks his rock-like chlenched fist across Cathrindir's face, jumping into the air to avoid more attacks.

[Hoseki, you're the second person to interrupt mine and Cathrindir's fight.]

Kyrian
2006-10-15, 06:46 PM
((Daedrous, you do realize that you DONT react to any of our posts, only Indurain's previous one))

Rydia
2006-10-15, 07:45 PM
Rydia walks along to cheer on Hoseki. She watches a few of the battles and then quickly leaves as it looks like it may get more violent

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-15, 08:46 PM
*The llama glares furiously at his manager who is pointing his finger at the ground telling Atreyu to stay outside and rest. Atreyu sneers at him defiantly and goes to slide back into the ring, but finds his leg grabbed and he's drug back outside. His manager continues to berate him and orders him to "Stay!" The llama again starts to turn away, but his manager grabs him by the mask and strikes him on the side with the tennis racket. "When I tell you to stay out here, you will. Do you want to win this or not?" Now relax and sit down. Let them do all the work and then go in there and win."

*Atreyu snarls at the thought of that victory and he unleashes a nasty hoof shot to the face of his former manager. Then he leaps onto his hind legs and pushes the racket wielding weirdo into the fans into the front row. Finally, he slides back into the ring, ready to go.*

Selrahc
2006-10-16, 04:59 AM
(Woah, almost missed my entrance)

Seemingly an age after his name is announced comes the sound of rumbling...

It gets louder and louder, and suddenly Selrahc comes into view, hurtrling at a massive pace from the bleachers,leaving a trail of flesh and bone behind him, he jumps over the side of the ring and barrels headfirst into Atreyu...

Kyrian
2006-10-16, 05:02 AM
((Hate to be the bearer of bad news Selrahc...but you did miss it. it's on the pg 28, Inurain's first post on that page))

Selrahc
2006-10-16, 05:11 AM
((Awww. :'())

((Ah well, I'll just watch then))

CabbageTheif
2006-10-16, 10:42 AM
((as long as we are on the topic, has my name been called? i check every day, but it is possible that i have missed it. does anyone know?))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-16, 10:53 AM
((serlahc, if my action goes through as planned, you can rough up my manager. Its not the same thing, but its something.

I don't think so C.T.))

Supagoof
2006-10-16, 08:27 PM
((You okay Indurain?))

CabbageTheif
2006-10-17, 01:18 AM
the kender sets up a place in the stadium where it lights a prayer candle and places it on a small table. on the table is the picture of the emporer, from the waist up. the kender starts to pray to fharlaghgn, its personal god and the god of travelers and long journeys to swiften and safeguard the return of the emporer from his current mission abroad.

((indurain, despite my role-playing, i think that you should put real life ahead of role playing. take as long as you need, emporer. and god bless.))

Indurain
2006-10-17, 06:20 AM
((My apologies for the lack of update. I couldn't sleep Sunday night, so when I got home from work Monday night, my "nap" ended up lasting 14.5 hours. I promise an update when I get home from work today. ETA: 3:00 PM forum time.))

Cathrindir
2006-10-17, 08:26 AM
Cathrindir scowls at the form of Kenyon flying over the ropes, then realizes who he's fighting. He whirls around and sends a fist flying towards Daedrous.
On the bridge:
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "I have a feeling this update is going to be shorter than usual." He says as he quickly skewers Cathrindir's Jump Skill with a phaser shot.
Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation: "Why, exactly, captain?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Because Cathrindir's player is extremely busy with RL at the moment!"
TO BE CONTINUED

Kyrian
2006-10-17, 08:27 AM
((Hey Cath...there hasn't been an update yet since your last post))

Cathrindir
2006-10-17, 08:30 AM
((I haven't posted since page 28, when Indurain made the last update))

Kyrian
2006-10-17, 08:31 AM
((Oops, my bad...sorry))

Supagoof
2006-10-17, 10:35 AM
((Hear hear Kender. I second that. Emperor, get your rest and anything else RL demands taken care of. We'll still love you when you get back.))

Kyrian
2006-10-17, 10:38 AM
((Hear hear Kender. I second that. Emperor, get your rest and anything else RL demands taken care of. We'll still love you when you get back.))

((We will? *Kyrian's player pokes him with a sharp stick* Oww oww...ok ok..we will ;D))

Graklok
2006-10-17, 01:34 PM
((Long live the emperor and his new clothes!!))

Graklok holds out a bag of nachos for Kenyon, while continuing to munch on them and watch the fight,

"So, we hab powice chief take on powice chief. Dat gonna be good. Graklok hope da powice chief wins.

Dat manger no good. Manger stop Atweyu in mid fight. How Atweyu fight wit manger tugging on him?

And a new dargon has entered match. Wha name?" Graklok asks. A stagehands wispers into Grakloks ear.

Stagehand. "It's bob"

Graklok "Itsbub is in da ring."

Stagehand "Not Itsbob, just bob"

Graklok "Otay, Justbub is in da ring."

Frustrated Stagehand. "No, not justbob" pauses for breath. "bob"

Graklok "bub"

Frustrated Stagehand "No, bOb, like as in shish-ke-bob?"

Graklok "Sheeshbub?"

Frustrated Stagehand sighs. "Bob"

Graklok "bub"

Frustrated Stagehand "Right"

Graklok, "Bub is in da ring. Let's turn da acshun back to Induwain." ((When he's ready))

Indurain
2006-10-17, 04:14 PM
((Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding. It is greatly appreciated. Without further adieu...here is your long awaited update. And for the record, the next entrant is just a pure coincidence lest anyone think I'm planning the order.))

As Aramir lets out a mighty roar at the Llama, something is happening on the outside. The llama glares furiously at his manager who is pointing his finger at the ground telling Atreyu to stay outside and rest. Atreyu sneers at him defiantly and goes to slide back into the ring, but finds his leg grabbed and he's drug back outside. His manager continues to berate him and orders him to "Stay!" The llama again starts to turn away, but his manager grabs him by the mask and strikes him on the side with the tennis racket. "When I tell you to stay out here, you will. Do you want to win this or not?" Now relax and sit down. Let them do all the work and then go in there and win."

Atreyu snarls at the thought of that victory and he unleashes a nasty hoof shot to the face of his former manager. Then he leaps onto his hind legs and pushes the racket wielding weirdo into the fans into the front row. Finally, he slides back into the ring, ready to go.

“Oh…and Cornette is down! And the Llama is back to action.”

On the other side of the ring, The Red thing flexes his wings, but Supagoof holds on tight. Using some leverage the former police chief manages to slip a pair of handcuffs onto the Red Thing’s left wrist, but can’t quite get the right one as Bob makes his entrance and uses his mighty tail to slap Supagoof in the face.

“And Bob makes his entrance with a mean slap.”

Meanwhile Exachix goes charging across the ring, heading for Cathrindir. The paladin manages to sidestep almost out of the way of the blow, as Exachix clips him sending him spinning in a circle. Daerdrous steps forward to attack Cathrindir but is caught off guard as Hoseki nails him with a vicious clothesline that sends him flying over the ropes.

“Daerdrous has been eliminated. And a shame too, as I was really enjoy his fight with Cathrindir.”

“Up next in the ring…KENDER!!”

((Summary – Up: Llama, Aramir, Cathrindir, Exachix, Hoseki, Bob. On the outside still: Supagoof. Up but with one hand handcuffed: Red Thing. Eliminated: Daerdrous.))

Kyrian
2006-10-17, 04:19 PM
Aramir rushes Atreyu, and attempts to head but him. He then roars again, and leaps up, driving his whole weight into the llama's gut. He then wraps his legs around his oppenent, and tries to slam the llama's face into a turnbuckle.

Exachix
2006-10-17, 04:21 PM
Exachix smiles and charges Cathridar again, applying a larger force to his legs this time as he attepts to knock the preist down or into Hoseki. He also brings a fist back ready to perform an uppercut at a moment's notice.

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-17, 04:46 PM
Daedrous flies into the audience, and dusts himself of and gets up, his body aching. He then pays his respects, and then goes to sit in the audience.

[And one more time my name is not Daerdrous, it's DAEDROUS! Get it right or die.]

Indurain
2006-10-17, 04:49 PM
Daedrous flies into the audience, and dusts himself of and gets up, his body aching. He then pays his respects, and then goes to sit in the audience.

[And one more time my name is not Daerdrous, it's DAEDROUS! Get it right or die.]

((Um...sorry.))

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-17, 04:50 PM
[You are now spared. Go back to announcing.]

CabbageTheif
2006-10-17, 05:13 PM
the kender hear's its name called. it sets down the jeweled watch it was examining, sets down its small katana, and skips to the arena. i'm gonna play in the sandbox!

it jumps and grabs onto the rope, slips, falls, keeps a hold onto the rope, and is then slingshot into the ring right into (rolling randomly here...) the back of hosekies knees

::boing:: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hoseki
2006-10-17, 05:38 PM
((You all hate me this round, don't you?!))

"Relax. It's me they hate, not you."

((Is that any better?))

"For you, maybe."

((I'll take what I can get.))

Hoseki spins away from the ropes, engaging in banter with her player all the while. Attempting to dodge any blows that come her way, she ends up behind Exachix. Seizing the opportunity, she whips an arm around his throat and pulls back hard.

Cathrindir
2006-10-17, 05:40 PM
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery cringes as Daedrous unleashes the punch. After a few moments he opens his eyes, to see Daedrous flying over the ropes after a clothesline from Hoseki.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "We're alive! Alive! I thought the incredibly short update Cathrindir's player made sealed our doom!"
A few Cathrindirs from Mind's army cheer. Their cheers are more or less immedeately drowned out by Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery skewering them with phaser shots.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Just because our lives were all saved doesn't mean I won't kill you now."
Cathrindir's Sense of Neutrality grabs Cathrindir's Inner Geek and swings him into Cathrindir's INT Score, bringing both to the floor. Hijinks and Monty Python quotes ensue. Cathrindir's DEX Score quickly hacks off Geek's left arm with a rapier.
"It's but a scratch!"
Off with Geek's right arm.
"I've had worse."
DEX takes off Geek's right leg.
"Ooh, had enough, eh?"
He smacks off Geek's left leg. The maimed body falls to the floor.
"It's just a flesh wound."
DEX runs off towards Bravery, taking rapier swings at him.
"Running away, eh? Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!"
Bravery swings his arm around to shoot DEX in the chest. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "You'd think someone called Cathrindir's DEX Score would have a better Reflex save than that..."
Neutrality runs over to Geek. Cathrindir's Sense of Neutrality: "Geek! No! Are you alright? I'm so sorry!"
Cathrindir's Inner Geek: "Really?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Neutrality: "No. Still, nice to hear you're still alive. We need all the cannon fodder we can get."
Cathrindir's Inner Geek: "Really?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Neutrality: "No." Neutrality grabs Geek and flings him across the room into Cathrindir's Relfex Save, who conveniently rolls a natural one while trying to dodge.
COHoMDtWoGHF: "Oh, god...my head...the pain in my head...stupid midi-chlorians..."
Bravery whirls around. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Captain! You're alive!"
COHoMDtWoGHF stands up. COHoMDtWoGHF: "Of course I'm alive. If I can survive the Star Wars Holiday Special, I can survive the Phantom Menace." A few phaser shots whiz past his head. He doesn't seem to notice. COHoMDtWoGHF: "Heck, the life day ceremony almost killed me, but I survived."
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "The Holiday Special? I'm filled with respect for you, sir." He sets his phaser to Gory Death and blasts Cathrindir's Fortitude Save to the ground. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Please try not to get killed, Captain."
COHoMDtWoGHF whirls around and breaks the jaw of Cathrindir's Inner Drunkard, sending him once again flying to the floor. COHoMDtWoGHF: "Don't worry, I'm the Captain. What could happen?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Malice charges through the doorway, grabbing Cathrindir's Sense of Joy and flinging him at COHoMDtWoGHF.
Cathrindir's Sense of Joy: "Don't worry, I forgive you Mister Maliiiiice-"
*KA-THUD*
Both COHoMDtWoGHF and Joy fly backwards and smash into the monitor. They land, dazed. Malice, who looks like a shaved gorilla wearing Cathrindir's armor, roars and grabs Cathrindir's Inner Ranger, pitching him back out the door. Bravery stands and looks at the giant beast.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Zamrel save us..."
Cathrindir's Player sits back in his chair and sips his coffee. Cathrindir's Player: "Perfect! Just the right amount of drama, just the right amount of humor, just the right amount of trashing George Lucas, and just..." He stares at the screen. "Waitaminute. When did I become a part of this post?"
A voice answers him in OOC Brackets.
((Since you made an incredibly short update last time. We want revenge.))
Cathrindir's Player: "Yes, but now it looks like we're copying Kenyon and Hoseki/."
((Whatever. The point is...well, I guess there really isn't a point to it. But the humor you've been using isn't really making people laugh anymore. The post with the whole 'classist' thing was pretty funny, but otherwise you're just not being funny anymore.))
Cathrindir's Player: "You mean like the Simpsons?"
((*Sigh* Sadly, yes. So now the Cathrindirs having to go through with this stupid plot will have revenge!))
Cathrindir's Player: "Oh. ...okay."
((So, uh...how's the Temple going?))
Cathrinidr's Player: "You wouldn't believe it. A few days ago, I was hanging around the computer all day because I had some free time. No posts on Zamrel's. I turn it off. Next morning, I wake up and check Zamrel's. There's a page and a freaking half of new posts! Why is no one in the EST Time Zone? Why? WHY?"
((Yes, I know. Not having anyone post in your time zone. So very sad.))
Cathrindir's Player scowls. Cathrindir's Player: "You know what, I'm ending this post."
Cathrindir, having no one attack him immedeately, goes into the defensive, about to attack anyone attacking him.

Kyrian
2006-10-17, 05:41 PM
((Hey...I'm in EST))

Hoseki
2006-10-17, 05:47 PM
((Same.))

Cathrindir
2006-10-17, 05:47 PM
((Yes, but when was the last time either of you posted in Zamrel's? ;)))

Mik
2006-10-17, 05:58 PM
((Um...whenever I was there with Thecla...;D))

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-17, 06:14 PM
[I'm in EST, but you never seem to be around the Temple while I'm there. So I just walk off.]

Cathrindir
2006-10-17, 06:36 PM
((What, when I'm online, or when Cathrindir's in the Temple?))

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-17, 06:40 PM
[Cathrindir's in the temple.]

Cathrindir
2006-10-17, 06:43 PM
((Ah. I'll see if I can get the Clerics to call him over if there's a visitor or someone in the Temple, then.))

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-17, 07:07 PM
[Or you could give the Town a Rapid Transit System.]

Murky_Pool
2006-10-17, 07:24 PM
With the old chief knocked off balance by something it couldn't see, the red thing finds an opportunity.

It ducks down low and snaps the empty handcuff end round Supagoof's leg, turning him into a very large flail

"Right chief" it says "You can't bring weapons into the ring, but the rules didn't mention weilding other competitors"

It's eye's fall on the Llama Cat fight
"Here Llama, Llama, Llama"

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-17, 08:42 PM
"Woot! Go Cathrindir and Llama!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-18, 09:08 AM
Atreyu returns his attention to the large panther. "Time to take you to the vet." The llama looks at the handcuff battle between Red Thing and Supagoof, then he looks at Aramir's tail and the ring ropes and grins, finally he looks down at his hooves and scraps that plan with a growl about opposable thumbs.

Working on a plan B involves charging toward Aramir and sliding under the cat's legs, throwing Aramir off balance and popping up behind him. Then leaping back over Aramir and driving his face to the ground.
(Facecrusher)

Supagoof
2006-10-18, 10:29 AM
After the slap to the face, Supagoof maintains his balance,

I really should get back inside the ropes...

So he scrambles to crawl through the bottom and second ropes.

He reaches over his shoulder to pull out his shield once again, only to find it has been lost outside of the ring.

oh crap!

Well, let's see if this works then.

Supagoof rushes towards Red Thing, grasping for the handcuffs in an attempt to lock the new captain to the ropes.

((Murky, you should know we've brought just about every thing into the ring except a kitchen sink.))

Weebl
2006-10-18, 12:34 PM
Bob sees Weebl's old stepladder and runs towards it. He grabs the ladder with his mouth and throws it towards Supagoof, hoping it will knock him out of the ring.

Kenyon
2006-10-18, 12:53 PM
Kenyon sits behind Indurain and Graklok, mooching off the nachos. He lets out a large cheer as Daedrous is knocked out.

"Hah! Serves ya right!"

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-18, 04:42 PM
Daedrous walks up to Kenyon. "We don't need a Battle Royal going on the stands, do we?"

wxdruid
2006-10-18, 05:40 PM
Rain continues to roar

GO ARAMIR

Indurain
2006-10-19, 01:46 AM
Exachix charges at Cathrindir, but the Paladin is easily able to sidestep the blow, and remain defensive. As Exachix goes running past Cathrindir, a small pixie wearing a label “Moment’s Notice” flies into the ring, Exachix fires an uppercut at the pixie. This allows Hoseki to sneak up behind Exachix and take him down hard by pulling backwards against his throat.

“A small distraction has cost Exachix big time as Hoseki shows that she’s not messing around, but look out Hoseki…Here comes a Kender.”

Indeed the Kender has launched him/herself over the ropes and hit Hoseki in the back of the knees staggering Trog’s employee.

Aramir, who had been awaiting the Llama’s return charges. Atreyu charges right back, but showing off his quick reflexes, the Llama ducks under Aramir’s headbutt attempt appearing behind the big kitty. Showing off his excellent versatility the Llama manages to pull off a Tornado DDT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws0pkIaK3Xw) on the stunned Aramir.

“MY GOD…MY GOD…MY GOD…WHAT A MOVE BY ATREYU. I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT WE JUST SAW!!”

Supagoof takes his brief opportunity to step back into the ring, but this allows the Red Thing to recover, and he slips the other end of the handcuffs around Supagoof’s leg, turning him into a human flail. Meanwhile Bob has picked up the stepladder and tosses it towards Supagoof and the Red Thing, luckily for Supagoof though, the Red Thing is testing out his new weapon and swings Supagoof just out of the path of the errant stepladder.

“NOW WE’VE SEEN EVERYTHING. SUPAGOOF HAS BECOME A WEAPON, A DEADLY WEAPON IN THE HANDS OF THE RED THING!!”

“Now entering the ring…CAPTAIN JACK!!”

((Summary – Up: Red Thing, Bob, Llama, Hoseki, Kender, Cathrindir. Down: Aramir, Exachix. Being used as a flail: Supagoof.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-10-19, 01:51 AM
((It's a rat-flail! (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=110) ;D))

Weebl
2006-10-19, 05:52 AM
Bob Sees his weapon miss so he moves his assult onto Cathindir who must be weak because of starting in the ring. He get into a spiny ball and attempt's to roll into Cath.

Murky_Pool
2006-10-19, 06:00 AM
The red thing watches the ladder fly past and land outside the ring, narrowly missing Captain Jack.

"Time for some policework from the Old School, eh chief?" it says and move towards Weebl

Taking three steps, it does a reverse spin on the fourth ((Try it, the fourth step makes it a reverse spin or you're going against the momentun of your movement)) and uses this to put an enourmous swing of Supagoof at the torso of Bob

"Nice abs Bob" it says as the 'weapon' flies in "Lets see if all those crunches toughened you up enough"

((Edited to change to an existing target as so correctly pointed out by weebl))

Rydia
2006-10-19, 07:02 AM
EEEEEP. >.<

I was reading this thread, but is this Captain Jack one the same one as in Brother's secret avatar collection on his laptop?

If so, can I ask realy nicely if you can push Captain Jack to the back of the que for a while?

He has a bit to deal with at the moment, although he may be popping in on friday, and although he failed to mention this to me, if it is this may not be something he wishes to miss.

"^_^ also if there is a Captain Jack out there wondering what I am talking to I am sorry.

Little edit for clarity: Bookman made the point that I should mention that brother is Death.

Murky_Pool
2006-10-19, 07:08 AM
There's only 1 as far as I'm aware, this is THE captain jack sparrow (doll) that's just been called

Aww, I liked the mysterious brother comments, especially as I knew who he was

InaVegt
2006-10-19, 07:17 AM
Yes, and he's played by death, death's gone for a while

Graklok
2006-10-19, 09:49 AM
Graklok holds out the nachos to Daedrous, thinking the comment was made just to get some of the nachos he's been sharing with Kenyon. He turns back to the ring.

"Soopguf bwought da weapons, was inside da weapons, and now is da weapon. Graklok hasn't seen such a change up since Twog's first opened and the milk bar patwons abandon da ol hot spot.

Which bwings us to other akshun in da wing, with da Cander going at Hozecki, we got a baddle of da bars brewin,

Speakin of brewin, MORE LAGAR" Graklok shouts happily into the mic, making it very clear he enjoys this method of ordering his food. As he's about to drink, he suddenly spits out the drink - "Howy sit! Atweyu showing he top mammal wit jump at awamir. Graklok sure big kitty wost two more lives."

((Hmmm, no death for a few days, and love potions in the water, this town's going to get very overpopulated quickly.

Oh, and I've been thinking.....
Death - the ultimate assasin.
Never misses a hit, always gets his mark, and the most perfect alibi ever..."Hey, it's my job."))

CabbageTheif
2006-10-19, 10:01 AM
((i have class, no time to post right now...

but,, gralock, you are amazing. best. commontator. ever.))

Supagoof
2006-10-19, 10:34 AM
((^ I'll second that. :D))

Supagoof, feeling the cold clamp of the handcuffs around his ankle, starts rummaging through his pockets.

Where's the key, where's the key, where's the key.....

Then feeling himself being swung about, he protects his head and face by placing both arms around them.

Exachix
2006-10-19, 12:13 PM
Oh frell. Stupid Pixie

Exachix swears under his breath before kicking Hoseki.

((Also, I'll be going away on Saturday for a week! Oh Noes!))

CabbageTheif
2006-10-19, 12:50 PM
the kender shakes its head after smaking the winged one, and gets its bearings. ball berings, that is.

what? what are these doing in my pockets?

with that, the kender absent-mindedly tosses them over its shoulders. seeing who it had hit before, the kender becomes giddy and pulls out a small notebook and pen

Hoseki, Hoseki, can i have your autograph? i havent seen you in so long, and you are famous in the foreign lands i travel to. if i have your autograph, all the kenders on krynn would be ever so jelous! pleasepleasepleaseplease?

throughout this, the kender is tugging at hoseki's shirt, tickling her sides, pinching her legs, and this round ends with the kender on her back, one arm around her neck, and holding the notebook in front of her face with the pen dangerously close to her eye. strangers would consider this silly and irresponcible, but those with a high enough int score (or those who are good friends of CT) will realize that the kender is not as innocent as first impression would surmize, and this must be some part of a big (although still probably silly) master plan.

Weebl
2006-10-19, 02:35 PM
((P.S. Murky, Weebl got knocked out ages ago. Bo is in the ring. Unless your trying to attack someone outside the ring.))

Hoseki
2006-10-19, 04:10 PM
Hoseki tightens her grip on Ex's neck and aims a kick at the kender.

((Not a pixie, fool! Dim-en-sion hop-per!))

"Does it really matter? I have wings and pointy ears."

((Currently you are a sub-species of Eperan best translated as 'angel'.))

"I know that!"

((You are not a pixie! There is an important distinction!))

"I know!"

((You aren't Winged_One, either. He doesn't do Town.))

... *eye twitch*

Exachix
2006-10-19, 04:14 PM
((
As Exachix goes running past Cathrindir, a small pixie wearing a label “Moment’s Notice” flies into the ring, Exachix fires an uppercut at the pixie.

THAT Pixie which will die a painfull death soon enough. I knew who Hoseki was =P))

Hoseki
2006-10-19, 04:17 PM
((Ooh.))

"Idiot."

((Shut up!))

"No!"

((Don't make me do this!))

"AIII! Anything but that!"

((Toe the line, my winged character!))

"I will, I will! I promise!"

((Good. Now shut up.))

"Shutting up now, yes ma'am."

Graklok
2006-10-19, 04:19 PM
((CT, SG You guys are too kind. Thank you!)) :D

Daedrous Avari
2006-10-19, 06:41 PM
"Mmm... Thanks." Daedrous grabs some nachos, slowly eating them to "Sava Tha Flava."

Murky_Pool
2006-10-19, 06:55 PM
((P.S. Murky, Weebl got knocked out ages ago. Bo is in the ring. Unless your trying to attack someone outside the ring.))

Thanks Weebl, I keep connecting the avatar to the character. I've edited my original post to reflect this.

:-[

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-19, 08:20 PM
*Atreyu tries to pick up the stunned panther and drop him over the rope, but he can't lift Aramir. He hollers for help in eliminating his stunned foe, trying to get aid from the other combatants.*

Kyrian
2006-10-19, 08:38 PM
Aramir roars as he gets up. He turns and roars in the llama's face, and then takes to the air. Leaping over Atreyu, he runs for the ropes. He turns, facing the llama as he backs up against the ropes, growling. Finally, he jumps up slightly, and the ropes throw him through the air, towards the llama.

Weebl
2006-10-20, 02:03 AM
((P.P.S. Murky, i thimk you sti;; got it wrong. Bon's the Dragon. J'm just trying to give you a chance of attacking the right guy/dragon))

Indurain
2006-10-20, 03:32 AM
((To allow for the forum disruption, I'm going to put this on hold. This will also allow Death/Jack/Brother to hopefully be with us. Assuming this thread makes it through the transfer, we'll have another 24 hour period. If it does not it will be a....24 hour period. See you all on the other side.))

InaVegt
2006-10-20, 03:43 AM
((Indy, I advise you to make a back up, click on print and then save the page to your hard disk))

CabbageTheif
2006-10-20, 03:47 AM
(the kender holds onto something and braces for impact)

Indurain
2006-10-27, 11:43 PM
((Welcome back everyone. This weekend looks like it'll be a busy one for me, so I'll likely be updating Sunday night. If anyone wants to edit their posts to make it more readable now, I'd gladly invite you to do so.))

Let's rock the Casbah!