PDA

View Full Version : The Arena: Battle Royal (It's on. Rules on pg 7)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

wxdruid
2006-12-15, 02:44 PM
Rain holds tightly to the microphone, sinking her claws in deep, she struggles to get her hind end up as her butt swings in the breeze, feeling very vulnerable to anyone below her. She finally manages to get her hind feet up and she climbs the microphone, looking above her for a likely spot to crouch and leap down on her prey.

Dark Saiyans
2006-12-15, 11:46 PM
Kyrian stands up and growls. Finding the ladder, he picks it up and runs at Goof. Swinging like a madman, he slams the ladder multiple times into the back of Supagoof's head. After several groans from the ex-policechief, Kyrian starts swinging at Goof's legs, taking all the strength out of them. Finally Kyrian tosses the ladder aside, and lifts Goof up by the leg, tossing him over the top of the ropes. Stepping back, Kyrian stands at the ready in the middle of the ring.

Indurain
2006-12-16, 12:14 AM
“Looks like our competitors are finally coming to their senses.” Indurain says grabbing a nacho from Graklok.

Rain seems to the first to regain her senses as her paws scramble to find a hold on the precariously swinging microphone. After a while, she manages to grab a good hold, and pulls herself up onto the microphone. She looks down into the ring with hunger in her eyes.

“Rain in a dangerous position for Supagoof.”

As Rain watches from above both Kyrian and Supagoof lunge for the downed ladder. It’s a virtual tie as both men pick up the ladder and try to wrench it from the other’s hands.

“Now we’ve got a real tug of war going on in the ring. You’d have to think the fresher Kyrian has the advantage.”

Indeed, he does as he pulls the ladder closer and closer to himself. Kyrian smirks, realising that he’s winning this contest of strength. Suddenly, Supagoof changes his strategy and charges forward.

“A great heads up move by Supagoof, knowing he couldn’t possibly top Kyrian in a battle of strength, but he certainly won the battle of wits.”

Supagoof pushes Kyrian back up against the ropes, and manages to slide the ladder up under Kyrian’s neck. The sayian, trying to relieve the immense pressure on his neck, leans backwards. However, this throws off his balance and Kyrian is falling backwards over the top rope.

“KYRIAN IS FALLING…WAIT…HE’S GRABBED THE ROPES…HIS FEET MERE INCHES AWAY FROM THE GROUND…CAN HE HOLD ON?”

*CRACK*

The answer soon becomes obvious as Supagoof tosses the ladder over the ropes, nailing Kyrian in the head. The sayian falls to the ground, in obvious pain.

“KYRIAN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED…WE ARE DOWN TO OUR FINAL TWO!! RAIN VS SUPAGOOF…WHO WILL BE THE CHAMPION…STAY TUNED FOLKS…THIS IS GOING TO GET CRAZY NOW!!”

((Summary: Up – Supagoof. Perched on the Boom Mic – Rain. Eliminated – Kyrian.))

CabbageTheif
2006-12-16, 04:46 PM
supagoof is for the win!!!! goooooooooo SUPAGOOF!

wxdruid
2006-12-16, 05:45 PM
From the microphone, Rain watches Supagoof hit Kyrian with the ladder and roars at him, her tail twitches in agitation as she thinks about what she could do…..

Hmm Jump down and rip his throat out? To easy
Or *she smiles* jump down and damage his nether regions? They are nicely exposed.
Or bite him on the butt? I like that idea, butts are tender but ribs are fun to crack.
Hmmmmm, she tilts her head thinking for a second, then as Supagoof turns her way, she leaps straight at him.

Her hind feet go for his nether regions, her front feet for his chest and her jaws for his throat (not aiming to actually rip out his throat, more like gently grip), aiming to knock him down and simultaneously surf him and soften him up for a good bite. As he slides to a stop, her tail twitches in anticipation, she steps off for a brief moment and flips him over, she holds him down with her front paws as her jaws open and she aims a bite towards his softened, reddened butt…..

Indurain
2006-12-17, 02:46 AM
((Wow Goof...No post? You are soooooooo lucky that I'm beyond too tired to do the post...I'll give you until Noon EST to get something up (or send a reason-full PM) before handing the win to Rain (and I'd hate to see this end like that.))

((Assuming Goof gets something up, then the two of you should be expecting a special PM with special instructions for the ending, as I'm going to change it up just slightly to make sure this ends right.))

((*Indurain falls asleep on keyboard*alksdghaosdighas;dlgkahsdfalsd))

wxdruid
2006-12-17, 10:27 AM
Indurain and Supagoof, I would also hate to see it end this way. A win by default just isn't the same and I would rather win/have fun to the bitter end. :-)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-17, 10:29 AM
(seconds Gwen. Give Goof a chance! I didn't battle my arse off, typing till my fingers bled, then using my toes to type while I had band-aids on my fingers to see a default.

Vince Russo uses defaults. Don't be Vince Russo)

V thanks, m'lady. you flatter me.

wxdruid
2006-12-17, 10:32 AM
((Oh LLama, you're so cute! :-) ))

Indurain
2006-12-17, 01:06 PM
((Alright. Gwen has spoken and saved Goof from the chopping block. The battle will continue once we've heard from the Goofster.))

Supagoof
2006-12-18, 09:24 AM
((Thank you to all, btw...I'm an uncle! I have a 7lbs, 4oz beautiful new niece. I hope everyone understands as to why I wasn't able to post. :smallsmile: Even the days on end spent typing out posts to remain in this contest doesn't compare to new additions to the family.

So, getting back to the match, and to the site, Indurain I had a question about heads up with your new rules. Should Rain and Supagoof keep at each other, with no waiting for an nightly update (we react to each others posts) or do we wait for the nightly update?

And also, hats off to Kyrian! Certainly a difficult competitor to topple, I salute you good sir. It is not easy to take on the one person whose here poasting at these boards 24/7.))

Supagoof, after getting Kyrian over the ropes, turns to find Rain. Spotting her still up on the mic, he looks around the ring for another way to reach her since the ladder is now gone from the arena. He finds some of the marbles left behind by Kender, and begins tossing them up at the cat to get her attention (much like tossing rocks at a window) Here Kitty, kitty, kitty. Wow, I haven't had to do this for awhile, he says, thinking about all the emergency calls to rescue cats from trees he had while working on the police force. Supagoof waits to the side for the tiger to fall.

((Music for the last round..... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9uAacgLBHw)))

Graklok
2006-12-18, 10:17 AM
When Kyrian lands out of the ring, Graklok gets up from the table and heads over to him.

Magic guy, Graklok sorry Graklok push you. Graklok though hitting bewo the belt cheetin', and Graklok couldn't stand to see mo cheeting. But den Graklok reawize Graklok cheeta too, innerferring wit da match. Graklok apowogize. You good champion! Turning to the crowd, Graklok shouts. Let's hear it for Magic guy! Graklok says into his mic. The chirping of crickets is heard. Looking at the crowd, it appears a little confused. Then the attendant who had been bringing Graklok nachos runs up and whispered into Graklok's ear.

Uh huh. Key-ree-ann. Oh, magic guy is Kyrian! Dat splain's lot about what Graklok hear who all dem ladies talk about....

Uh. Give it up for KYRIAN!

This time the crowd erupts in volumous celebration for the golden haired god. Small flocks of teenage girls run down with pads and papers and surround Kyrian asking for his autograph, all talking about his moves in the arena and how they have been fans his whole life. Two of them begin pushing each other claiming "I loved him first!" and "Back off, he's mine.". One of them gets a lot of attention as she screams "Woo Hoo, KYRIAN!" then proceeds to lift up her shirt. The commotion goes on for some time. Graklok leans in and whispers to Kyrian while this is happening.

Uh, Graklok share nachos if you want some. Da 'noucer booth keep the girls at bay too.

Indurain
2006-12-18, 10:38 AM
So, getting back to the match, and to the site, Indurain I had a question about heads up with your new rules. Should Rain and Supagoof keep at each other, with no waiting for an nightly update (we react to each others posts) or do we wait for the nightly update?

((Congrats Goofy! Being an uncle is cool!))

((As for the match, I think I'd rather stick with the nightly update formula. The back and forth replies could make it all that much more work for me. If you'd like, you can both do your posts through PM to me, if you're worried about the other one using your post against you. But I'd rather stick with the new "championship" format.))

Supagoof
2006-12-18, 10:44 AM
((Congrats Goofy! Being an uncle is cool!))

((Thank you!))

((As for the match, I think I'd rather stick with the nightly update formula. The back and forth replies could make it all that much more work for me. If you'd like, you can both do your posts through PM to me, if you're worried about the other one using your post against you. But I'd rather stick with the new "championship" format.))

((Thanks for the answer.))

Kyrian
2006-12-18, 11:29 AM
((Thanks Goof. Made me smile :-) ))

Kyrian signs autographs for a while, and can't help but give a small grin as he sees the two girls fighting over him.

Sorry ladies, but my heart only goes out to one. And her name's Lillah.

He slightly pushes through the crowd as he finds the seat where Lillah's been (shouldn't be a problem if I godmod a bit, it's nothing bad, and if McBish says, I'll change it) sitting the entire time. Kyrian leans down and passionately kisses her.

Looks like it's to the audience for me.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-18, 01:24 PM
the kender begins to get into a dispute with the tissue box about who was going to finish the nachos. CT tried to explain that the tissue box has no mouth, but TB attempted anyways. somewhere in the argument, the kender batted at the TB with a pouch. the cord snapped, and it went soaring.... into the arena.

out of the pouch came a map of krynn, a little telescope, fishing line, a few weights, a smooth stone, a handfull of feathers, a second bottle of glue, a glove with a few fingers missing (but velro!), a pair of tube socks, some cheese, a disgruntled mouse, 20 copper peices, 15 spoons of a variety of shapes and sizes, an ornate knife, a collapsable bucket, 3 shot glasses, a mug, a spare mask from masked llama, a small book that has :property of the Librarian: written on the inside front cover, an ornate napkin from the resturante, some nails, a guitar pick, a ball of yarn, a pickle, a bow for a present, a lightbulb, a gold necklace in the shape of a vine with emeralds for the leaves, some sharks teeth, a letter opener in the shape of a cloud sword, and 10 platnum pieces.

and a partrige in a pear tree.

great! look at what you made me do!!! hey, where did all of that come from? i dont remember any of it.... except the mouse. she's a friend of mine.

Indurain
2006-12-19, 01:33 AM
Supagoof spins quickly on his heels, knowing that his back is exposed to the ever dangerous Rain. Sure enough the cat is staring down at him. The two stare into each other’s eyes, knowing that the moment of truth has come.

“This is it folks…the ultimate showdown…of ultimate…fate. This is for all the marbles!!”

A sudden inspiration hits Supagoof. Keeping his eyes focused on Rain, he slowly moves around the ring, and bends down, scooping up a handful of the Kender’s marbles.

*PING*

A marble flies from Supagoof’s hand, bouncing off the microphone, just below Rain’s feet.

“Supagoof with another unusual tactic. Trying to pester Rain down from the mic stand.”

Supagoof hurls another marble, this one striking Rain in the paw. The cat winces, nearly loosing her grip on the precarious boom mic. Another marble whizzes just over Rain’s head, but as she ducks out of its way, another one plonks her square between the eyes.

“Oh no…Rain looks mad now.”

In a blur of orange and black fur, Rain leaps from the microphone, teeth bared. She crashes into Supagoof, and they both go sprawling to the mat. Rain manages to pin Supagoof under her front paws, and her jaw gnashes forward, but Supagoof manages to get an arm up, blocking the powerful teeth from finding his neck. They do however sink into his arm.

“And Rain has drawn blood. Supagoof is bleeding from the arm. How will this affect him for the rest of the match. I can’t wait!!”

((Summary: Rain has Supagoof pinned with her front paws on his chest, and his left arm in her mouth.))

Supagoof
2006-12-19, 09:27 AM
With his free hand, Supagoof begins scratching at the belly of Rain, searching for that one spot all animals have that they can't resist but...A-HA, Found It!. As the large Tiger begins to purr, the grip on his arms loosens. He scrambles away from underneath Rain, across the ring. Halfway there, he grabs one of the tube socks that has flown from the Kender's bag and wraps his arm up with it. Looking down, he gets an idea, and grabs the lightbulb that also fell from Kender's bag and holds it over is head, hurling it up at Godric. WHAT TIME IS IT? Supagoof shouts. Godric winks, and takes the lightbulb and disappears up to the ceiling. Supagoof spots the glove that also fell from the Kender's bag and picks it up, putting it on to hold the sock in place. The glove is white with silver sparkles.

A brief second later, a sound of a pop beat (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrHqWruA_NI) is heard over the loudspeaker. The percussion is accompianed with a synthesizer. The light in the arena go out, except for one spotlight focused on Supagoof's left foot. Supatakes a step, and the light switches to his right foot. This pattern continues as Supagoof walks about. As the words for the music are heard, he begins a dance with placing his left hand on his hip, holding the right gloved hand overhead. SHAMOAN! Ah. His hips begins thrusting in and out, followed with Supagoof performing some more dance moves. Supagoof's body uncannily bends in areas that aren't allowed to bend in that fashion. After a minute of these sparatic moves, he begins shaking his hips again. The audience is watching intently, too enthralled with the dance to turn away from the mostly bare police chief. He follows the pelvic thrusts with a unusual backwards walk. The foot that appears most solid on the ground is the one that moves back, while the foot on it's tiptoe stays in place. He ends the moonwalk with a spin that lands on his toes, then turns to point at Rain. The spotlight focuses on the large Tiger.

((Godric and company are up in the ceiling messing with the lights and sound, btw.

Rain/Gwen, if you want, go ahead and respond to this post. Might make it more fun/silly. Up to you.))

CabbageTheif
2006-12-19, 10:27 AM
((NO EFFIN WAY!!!!!!!!!! supagoof, you... you.... you are about a million hotdogs of awsome.))

wxdruid
2006-12-19, 02:35 PM
Rain’s tail twitches as she growls, her tummy rumbles as Supagoof’s blood tantalizes her. The crowd goes wild with excitement at the sight of blood – chanting Rain! Rain! Rain!

The Llama who has been watching, hears the chant and looks up to see small rain clouds forming over the crowd. He leaps up on the announcers table and attempts to get the crowd’s attention. “GAH! STOP! This is crazy. You’re gonna make it rain!”

The crowd ignores him as Rain, the tiger, continues to grip Supagoof’s left arm in her mouth. She brings more of her weight onto her front paws to hold him down, while one hind paw reaches forward past his temptingly bare stomach (mmm, entrails, one claw snags some belly button lint) to find his hip. She swiftly pulls with her hind foot while briefly letting go with her jaws – aiming to flip him over and SIT on him (all 350lbs of her).

Meanwhile as the crowd chants, the clouds get bigger until it is lightly raining in the arena. Llama realizes the hopelessness of gaining the crowd’s attention as their eyes remain riveted to the ring and Rain’s attempt to crush Supagoof.

Kyrian
2006-12-19, 03:34 PM
Aramir roars.

GO RAIN!

Kyrian cheers for Rain as well, and describes what's going on to Lillah.

Indurain
2006-12-20, 12:27 AM
Rain digs her teeth deeper into Supagoof’s arm, as the crimson river flows steadily down, some falling to the mat, some staying in Rain’s mouth, feeding the tiger’s appetite.

“This kitten has a whip…or at least some really sharp teeth!”

Rain shifts her weight around, climbing her back paw up towards Goof’s chest. Suddenly rain drops begin to fall into the arena as storm clouds gather above. Though the rain is still light, enough falls onto Supagoof, that Rain’s paw slips slighty; though it has enough grip to take Supagoof with it. The former police chief goes sliding across the slick ring, free of the tiger’s weight. During his slide, Supagoof manages to catch a few random items from the Kender’s bag, including a glove, a lightbulb, and a tube sock.

“Supagoof is lucky, he’s out of his disadvantaged position, and can now take the fight to Rain.”

Goof quickly wraps the tube sock around his bleeding arm, tosses the light bulb to Godric, and slips the white glove onto his hand.

“Not sure exactly what Goof is planning here, but the man is a genius, I’m sure he’s got something good.”

Suddenly a very catch bass beat fills the arena speakers.

“My theme song? What’s going on?”

The lights in the arena go out, except for one spotlight focused on Supagoof's left foot. Supa takes a step, and the light switches to his right foot. This pattern continues as Supagoof walks about. As the words for the music are heard, he begins a dance with placing his left hand on his hip, holding the right gloved hand overhead. SHAMOAN! Ah. His hips begin thrusting in and out, followed with Supagoof performing some more dance moves. Supagoof's body uncannily bends in areas that aren't allowed to bend in that fashion. After a minute of these sparatic moves, he begins shaking his hips again. The audience is watching intently, too enthralled with the dance to turn away from the mostly bare police chief. He follows the pelvic thrusts with a unusual backwards walk. The foot that appears most solid on the ground is the one that moves back, while the foot on it's tiptoe stays in place. He ends the moonwalk with a spin that lands on his toes, then turns to point at Rain.

“I…I’m not sure exactly what Supagoof hoped to accomplish with that, but we’ll see how this plays out now…and I’ve got to change my theme song now.”

((Summary: Both competitors are standing facing each other. The bleeding in Goof’s arm has slowed considerably, though the sock is mostly red now.))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-12-20, 05:25 AM
((Oh, forgot to post here. I was sure I did....

Thanks to Indy for bothering whith this/Supagoof and the CJS fun, and all other competitors.))

*CJS brushes himself down, and quickly heads off to go find the Black Pearl. Careful to drop by Trog's for some stolen rum, while avoiding the police with carefully scripted scenes. While he climbs aboard the black pearl he finds out not all had been lost, he has a scabbard....*

Supagoof
2006-12-20, 09:56 AM
((Thanks to you as well Death! If CJS and Supagoof ever run into each other again in the streets of town, we can continue with our copyright infringement of PotC, since "Commodore" Supagoof is no longer a "Commodore"))

As the whispers in the crowd start to develop...Did the tiger just get served. I think that Rain did get served. Rain got served!

Supagoof looks at his opponent. Blood is pulsing through his head and body, but most notably on his arm. The sock has been drenched a deep color of red. Well so much for non-lethal attacks, but I am fighting a tiger...wait a tic. I'M FIGHTING A TIGER!?! AM I OUT OF MY MIND? Supagoof realizes. He looks frantically around the ring and spots nothing he can use to keep Rain at bay. The nightstick would be too short, his clothes are still glued to the mat, and all "mana" has been used for the street fighter moves.

What to do? What to do? Supagoof's mind races through many thoughts as he keeps his eyes on Rain, slowly circling around the ring. He looks again at the items that spilled out from Kender's bag. He grabs the spare Llama mask and ties it around his face. (+2 Charisma bonus!) Supagoof then grabs the napkin and ties it around his waist. Loin cloth now attached, he takes the yarn and rolls it across the path of Rain. As the large cat becomes distracted by the ball of yarn, Supagoof jumps and grabs at a hanging ring mic. He climbs up a corner, and swinging on the mic, sends himself across the ring at the tiger. AaaaEaaEaaaEaaEaaaaaaaaa..... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNaqW6FPj0E)

((If I'm going to be naked fighting a tiger, might as well go Tarzan style. :smallsmile: ))

wxdruid
2006-12-20, 10:08 AM
As the spotlight stops on Rain she freezes for one moment then strikes a Pose (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWh7OCjB9WM), using her cute tiger self (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFzmNn_YdE) to disarm Supagoof and lull him into complacency.

As soon as he is smiling at her utter and complete cuteness she starts to breakdance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRNlwnPyepo), as she finishes and Supagoof is mesmerized she lunges for him.

Supagoof
2006-12-20, 10:35 AM
((Oh No, I'm getting served back....Dangit, if I had known that, I would have responded with Supagoof dancing like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Axp8gcwC40) followed by this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHjSi2jgMTk). Either way, I figured Rain would only be able to do this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8t8TxehfSo)))

wxdruid
2006-12-20, 10:38 AM
((I've seen the cat video before, didn't remember it though. hehe, so you get what I put

and I have to have my poor sweet cat (Creeper) put to sleep tonight or tomorrow :-( ))

Graklok
2006-12-20, 11:08 AM
((I'm just surprised that no one has made a video of a breakdancing cat.))

Graklok stops joining in with the shouting of Rain when the drops begin to fall on his head. When the lights go out he sqeaks. "Eek! Hold Graklok." and when they appear again, Graklok had jumped into Indurain's arms. Sheepishly he gets back down and returns to his seat. He listens to the music and watches Supagoof's moonwalk.

How he do dat? Is der sand inda ring? Did he use Kendah's marbles? Who moves like dat? he asks curiously.

When the lights turn to Rain, Graklok rests his chin on his hands and waits patiently and earnestly to see what's next.

((Switching Graklok back to reacting to Indurain's posts only.))

CabbageTheif
2006-12-20, 03:14 PM
the kender batters at its tissue box so hard it bounces off the ceiling and hits graklok in the back of the head.

get away from my nachos! what happened to the fancey lights?

Indurain
2006-12-21, 02:13 AM
“No worries at all Graklok.” Indurain says, placing his hand on Graklok’s knee.

The spotlight lands directly on Rain, and the music suddenly changes.

“My goodness, are we really witnessing a dance off here?”

Indeed, that would seem to be the case, as Rain uses the natural dexterity of a tiger to strike many an unnatural “pose”. Meanwhile Supagoof, is clambering around the ring, picking up a bunch of items that used to belong to the Kender, and likely someone else before that. Finding a Llama mask, Supagoof puts it on.

“I hope there aren’t any undead around here, because Supagoof’s charisma just went through the roof!”

Finally Supagoof manages to get his hands on a ball of yarn. He looks up with a devilish look in his eye, but as his eyes fall upon Rain, currently posed like this (http://ella-kitten-photos-cat-photos.fuzzup.net/kitten-photos-cat-photos/kitten-cat-ella/kitten-photos/ella-kitten-photos-cat-photos-gallery-cute-black-and-white-fluffy-playfull-pose-on-sofa.jpg), he finds himself strangely hypnotised. The ball of yarn, falls from his hands, rolling across the ring in front of Rain, who promptly jumps at the string.

“Supagoof still seems to be in a stupor.”

Suddenly the tissue box bounces off the protective shield surrounding the announcer’s booth and flies up into the rafters where it hits Godric. Godric stumbles around, hitting a few switches causing all the lights to come back on, and the music to stop. This seems to wake both Supagoof and Rain out of their respective dazes.

“Alright, I think we’re back to some action. Let’s get it on!”

((Summary: Um…you’re across the ring from one another…))

((On another note, it's HIGHLY unlikely that I'll be able to post tomorrow night, uber D&D session...if there is no update tomorrow night, I'll have you post a second post on Friday in reaction to your opponents post. This will likely make for a bit of an awkward update come Friday night. I will try my best to get an update tomorrow, but in case I can't...there is the contingency plan. Thank you.))

Supagoof
2006-12-21, 10:48 AM
Indurain's voice fades and the fighters' expressions fill the arena... Something soulful and frightening is being communicated as they glare at each other.

Rain moves forward and bats at Supagoof as though she considers the man an amateur.

Rain hits the bleeding Supagoof with paws at will, Supagoof appears to blocks eighty percent of the blows with his face, Rain snaps out a triple combination that backs Supagoof into a corner, a solid attack by Rain so far…

Supagoof suddenly explodes with an upswing hook to the jaw. Rain is dropped. The arena EXPLODES. Rain's eyes show disbelief. So do Supagoof's

Rain is up, and she is now all business. She sends lightning jabs across Supagoof's face repeatedly.Supagoof charges and lands a terrific right against Rain's chin, followed by an uppercut to the liver that causes the tiger to cringe...She counters while Supagoof whips brutal combinations to the body. The two match blows that send them both reeling back to the corners.

Supagoof rushes out fast and furious. Rain melts out a left paw that raises a goose egg over Supagoof's eye, then Rain employs footwork that once again dazzles Supagoof. She studies Supagoof and employs her quick paws with cutting accurate hits. Still Supagoof shuffles ahead, bombarding Rain's midsection with hooks. Rain continues to swat at Supagoof with blinding combinations and delivering a stupendous right claw cross that flings Supagoof into the ropes and shatters his nose.

Rain comes at him dancing. She skips and side-steps Supagoof's attempts to land a hook. He finally fires a penetrating punch to the tiger’s heart. Sending Rain to a corner.Rain almost sprints out of her corner, angry and wanting the fight to end. She feints and throws a pair of left-right combinations. Supagoof drops beneath a left claw and lands a very solid shot on Rain's chin. He ducks, a left, a right, another left and then explodes with a right hook to the temple, Rain tosses a perfect right hand that makes Supagoof think twice about continuing forward. The two are fighting with appalling tenacity. Supagoof continues to send shots and jabs into Rain’s body, Rain counters with a ceaseless stream of rapier-like lefts. The captain is seriously outclassed.

Supagoof wades in and Rain employs incredible footwork. She sets herself and cuts loose with a thunderbolt right cross to Supagoof's already broken nose. Blood sprays from the wound and red droplets drip from his chin and his bandaged arm. Supagoof takes a merciless beating and is staggered by a torrent of combinations. Supagoof bounces against the ropes and comes in close, but Rain still has spring in her steps. She seems determined to end it this round, not over the rope, but by leaving her opponent unconscious in the center of the ring. She catches Supagoof flush on the jaw. Again he is stunned. Like the tiger she is, Rain cuts loose with pure savagery. Supagoof is driven against the ropes and receives a devastating beating from the tiger. He drops.

As Supagoof sits stunned in the middle of the ring... Everything is a distortion. He looks for familiar faces as though to ask for help. Kender and Graklok scream frantically for himto stay down, but he can’t hear them.

Don’t give up. Don’t back down. Show this town how much you willing to go through to protect them. Show them the stuff you are made of. Thoughts speed through Supagoof’s head. Get up. Get back up. Rain continues to circle the captain, staring with an intensity telling him to stay down.

Supagoof gets to his feet and tenses with renewed energy. He is like a wounded wild animal. The tide suddenly turns.The captain drops low and catches Rain with a pair of terrific body punches that seem to drive Rain’s diaphragm up to her throat... a crack is heard. A glaze of pain covers Rain's eyes. She stumbles back a corner. Supagoof heads to another corner to rest a second. He keeps one eye on the tiger.

((Yes, I did just go see Rocky 5 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479143/) last night *Wait Supagoof, don't you mean Rocky 6?* No, I saw the new release, Rocky Balboa, the original Rocky 5 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100507/) never happened. Rocky Balboa is Rocky Five.))

((and I have to have my poor sweet cat (Creeper) put to sleep tonight or tomorrow :-( ))
((I'm more then willing to give you time for this/put match on hold if you want Gwen.))

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 11:41 AM
Rain starts to bat the string around and gets an idea as the ball unrolls. She looks up into the audience and nods her head at several different people. She picks up one end of the string in her mouth and brings it over to her corner. Gwen walks down and ties the string to the top rope. She stands and waits.

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 11:42 AM
Tygerlilly watches from her front row seat, very curious, she creeps up to the rope.

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 11:43 AM
Rain playfully bats the ball of string towards Tygerlilly

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 11:45 AM
Tygerlilly gleefully grabs the ball of string as it goes under the ropes. She flips it up and over the top of the rope and back to Rain, laughing and giggling. She runs around the other side of the ring.

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 11:47 AM
The ball of string unwinds as it travels across the ring. Rain jumps up and catches it in her jaws. She puts it down and bats it again to Tygerlilly, now on a different side of the ring.

Bearchase
2006-12-21, 11:48 AM
Bearchase watches and giggles from the crowd. He looks at Quentin. I want to play too!

No Bearchase, let them have their fun.

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 11:48 AM
Tygerlilly quickly catches it and playfully wraps it around the ropes a few times before she pitches it back to Rain.

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 11:51 AM
Rain watches Supagoof as she flips the ball of string to Gwen. Gwen takes the string and winds it around a corner post and puts it over the second rope before throwing it back into the ring.

Rain flips the ball of string to Cassandra

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 11:52 AM
Cassandra slowly smiles as she walks down to the ring, she picks up the ball, makes a few notes in her notebook before rolling the ball of string back over the top rope.

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 11:55 AM
Rain picks up the ball in her jaws and for good measure runs circles around Supagoof, letting the string unwind as she goes 'round and 'round until it finally runs out.

((I leave it up to you Indurain if you accept all the above posts or not, it, as always is up to you.))

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 11:59 AM
Tygerlilly jumps up and down, screaming

GO RAIN!

until Kethend comes up behind her and drags her off. Tygerlilly continues to scream her support for Rain as Kethend drags her up the steps and back to their seats.

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 12:07 PM
Cassandra sits back down, interested to see how the match ends up.

wxdruid
2006-12-21, 12:09 PM
Gwen stands by the ring, watching/listening intently to see how Indurain calls this one.

GO RAIN!

Graklok
2006-12-21, 10:16 PM
As Graklok hears the music of the singing "madonna", he feels compelled to wave his arms about in angular fashion as well. Though to the keen observer, it's not so much of a "vogue" dance as it is a "walk like an egyptian" dance. Though he is enjoying himself. Turning back to the action in the ring, he sees Goof dropping and Rain playing with a ball of yarn, he asks.

Awww, they pway so nice, but did we come here to see that?

No. the crowd shouts.

Do you want see them westle?

Yeah!

Is dat what you pay for?

Yeah! the crowd explodes.

Den let's GET IT ONNN! Graklok cheers into the mic.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-21, 11:51 PM
CT recognizes tygerlilly and waves, but then sees another kender.

HEEEEEY! guy with the polar bear!!!! wanna hear a good story!! its about my ole uncle trapspringer!!!

Indurain
2006-12-22, 02:25 AM
((I'll allow it. No update tonight...I'm wiped. If you guys want to work out an arrangement for tomorrow's posts, feel free, otherwise you can just respond to the other's posts as I said earlier. I'll leave it in your capable hands.))

Supagoof
2006-12-22, 09:52 AM
((Gwen, I'm not game if you aren't))

wxdruid
2006-12-22, 01:01 PM
I'd rather wait for Indurain's update if you don't mind.

Indurain
2006-12-23, 01:27 AM
((Update to come tomorrow afternoon. I've just finished an intense 2 day D&D game, as well as a 3.5 hour drive. Look for a PM with slightly altered instructions...))

Supagoof
2006-12-23, 06:23 AM
((Got it Indy. Say, if you ever want to play a quick D&D game without the character rollup, I recommend getting the board game Munchkin. We played it for one of our last sessions, and it was a really fun game in the D&D style. Anyway..I'll post sometime after your next update as instructed. ))

Indurain
2006-12-23, 02:03 PM
“That’s the spirit Graklok…LET’S SEE SOME FIGHTING!!”

Apparently Rain isn’t listening to Indurain as she picks up the ball of yarn, and wraps it around the corner post. Suddenly a Kender, comes charging from the stands and picks up the yarn. As she’s wrapping the yarn around the ringpost, Supagoof, not quite sure what is going on, charges across the ring, firing a few punches at Rain who is caught off-guard by the sudden attack.

“Oh my…this could be the comeback of the century. Supagoof is really pouring it on now!”

Tygerlilly tosses the yarn up in the air, back towards the ring. Rain suddenly lashes out with a series of hooks, staggering Supagoof back a few steps. With Goof dazed, Rain leaps up into the air, catching the ball of yarn in her jaw. She drops it, and kicks the yarn with her front paw over the far corner, into the waiting hands of Tygerlilly.

“Despite Supagoof’s unrelenting attack, Rain seems to be continuing with her plan, though I’m not sure what it is.”

Supagoof charges back into Rain and the pair fire off a series of punches back and forth, neither one concerned with blocking anything. Supagoof lands an uppercut to Rain’s face, at the same time that Rain nails Supagoof with a mean right hook. Both competitors take a step back to try to shake the cobwebs off as the ball of yarn goes sailing back into the ring. The yarn lands right on Supagoof’s head, landing at his feet. The former chief of police kicks the yarn away, thinking he’s foiled Rain’s plans, however the yarn goes sailing right into the waiting hands of Gwen.

“Oh…Supagoof should have looked where he was kicking that yarn. Now Gwen’s getting in on the game.”

Gwen begins to wrap the yarn around another corner while Rain and Supagoof come back at each other once more, fists flying furiously. Left, Right, Left, Right. Both competitors are taking some serious damage as the fists and paws fly. Rain suddenly flips up and kicks Supagoof backwards. The former police chief nearly trips over the yarn strung across the ring, but manages to maintain his balance. However this momentary reprieve has allowed Rain to catch the ball of yarn once more. Rain charges towards Supagoof, and begins to run circles around him.

“Now I get it. This could be trouble for Supagoof now!”

Rain manages to wrap Supagoof up a couple times before the ball of yarn runs out.

“Well Supagoof is wrapped up, though probably not as tightly as Rain would have liked.”

((Summary: Supagoof wrapped up in a spiderweb of yarn. Rain chuckling maniacly.))

Supagoof
2006-12-23, 03:29 PM
Feeling the yarn wrapped around his body, Supagoof just has enough give to move his right hand to his left hand. He grasps his own wrist, and pulls his left arm in a quick downward motion. A sickening pop is heard as the shoulder becomes dislocated, the yarn falls down around his ankles. He takes a step forward out of the yarn, his left arm hanging limply from the shoulder. Supagoof props it up into place, then as Rain charges him next, he falls face first, flat into the mat, driving his arm back into the socket. He groans loudly as he does so.

Rain comes back around for another attack, so Supagoof rolls to the side, narrowly missing the feet as the tiger claws at him with the attack. Supagoof. He flips kicks himself up to his feet. Supagoof finds his body aching with pain. His shoulder, sore from the dislocation, his rear is rare from the scrapes and bites, and is arms, covered in in a bloody red tube sock, thumping and throbbing with pain. He begin to talk at Rain, in a calm cool manner.

Rain, we've never been here, have we? Yet we both know what each other is capable of. I've seen your work, to protect your cubs, and you've seen me work, to protect the inhabitants of this town. We both press ourselves further, to keep the ones we love safe. But this match isn't about that. Supagoof quickly moves to his left to avoid another attack by Rain. He pushes off her right shoulder, letting her go by. This is about winning a trophy, a tournament, for the pride and the glory. Supagoof ducks and rolls to the right as Rain lunges again. He touches her left shoulder swiftly as he does so. He quicly gets up right to his feet. You and I are warriors, true champions, and I respect you for that. Every other day, any other day, Supagoof circles to the right again, this time touching Rain is the rear left flank, we would be fighting on the same lines. Supagoof spins around her back, touching her right flank as she turns around for her prey. But today is not any other day, today is a good day to die. Supagoof finishes his speach, then runs and slides underneath Rain, placing his palm into her chest near her heart. He rolls out from underneath her.

At first, nothing appears to happen. Then Rain finds her right shoulder goes limp. Then her left shoulder falls limp as well, followed by her left flank, then her right one.

Supagoof walks up to Rain, looking at him, unable to move.

I have performed the five touch fist of frailty. It renders you limp, unable to move. I see the fear in your eyes, and worry not. I have not performed the 6th move, which you would find fatal. That's not what this tournament is about. It is about doing what's right, not only by you and the other contestants, but also by me.

He looks over to the annoucers stand, waiting for the judgement.

Graklok
2006-12-23, 03:30 PM
Graklok gives Supagoof his thumb turned sideways, the flicks back over his shoulder to indicate that Rain should be thrown out of the ring.

Supagoof
2006-12-23, 03:32 PM
Supagoof touches Rain one last time, and she finds the feeling return to her legs and limbs. He then runs, and hops over the top rope. Letting the tiger stay in the arena.

And that, is right by me. he says, walking away from the match.

((Unless Indurain writes otherwise. I know, I know, I am being too dramatic, but really a four month tournament where almost everyone in town fought! It needs such a flavorfull ending.))

CabbageTheif
2006-12-24, 04:54 PM
the kender looks on in amazement. it starts a slow clap, and cheers for both rain and supagoof. if all goes well, the slow claqp of the kendeer starts a tidal wave of cheers and clapping from the rest of the audience.

wxdruid
2006-12-25, 01:12 PM
Rain circles Supagoof, watching him as he frees himself from the yarn. She winces when he pops his shoulder out and back into the socket. Rain swipes as Supagoof rolls to one side, she narrowly misses him.

Rain circles him again as he starts to talk, she leaps and he pushes off her right shoulder. She circles back around, and goes for him again, he touches her left shoulder as she passes him. She growls as he talks and as she swipes for him he touches her left rear flank. He spins around her and she tries to follow him, he touches her right rear flank.

Rain leaps for him and he slides underneath her, reaching out to touch her chest. She slides to a halt as her limbs go numb, she watches as Supagoof approaches her and tells her what he did. She waits for him to pick her up and throw her over the ropes.

She watches in shock as he touches her and the feeling comes back. She watches him walk away, not quite knowing what to do.

Supagoof
2006-12-25, 02:53 PM
Ravina flies in close to Godric.

What's he doing? she whispers.

Simple really, he knows he's beat, so he's ending it on his own terms. Godric replies, and then joins in with Kender's clap.

Indurain
2007-01-22, 12:48 AM
((It is time for me to announce the return of the Battle Royal. Here is what will happen with this triumphant return.

We will be copping out of that last round, and exclaiming it was all a dream. Both Rain and Supagoof are now going to be given 4 days to come up with the best entries they can. It will be an all or nothing round. 1 entry per competitor for all the marbles. Winner takes all...the last hurrah.

Final update to come Thursday night 11:59 EST.

Good luck both of you.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-22, 04:54 PM
*The llucha llama hops on the announcers table to get a better view of the grand finale*

Supagoof
2007-01-23, 08:43 PM
Feorwyn, Godric, and Ravina are watching him from the rafters. They see the blood dripping from him arm. Watching Rain prowl around him, the know that the tiger is a ferocious foe who won’t stop one she’s had a taste, and she has….

Feorwyn shouts: Run, Supagoof! Run!

Supagoof looks as though he may be about to do just that, but suddenly he spins around and stares Rain straight in the face, a focused look on his face.

What the heck is he doing?!

Godric half-smiles to himself.
Godric: He's beginning to believe...

Supagoof and Rain are standing at opposite ends of the ring. Supagoof takes a deep breath, focusing. He clenches his hands into fists, and relaxes them, pushing his fingers outwards.

Suddenly they both lunge for each other, full speed, and meet in the middle of the room, suspended in mid air, as fists and claws fly all around them. They fall to the ground, hands at each other's throats. Rain smiles.

Rain: You're defenseless...

Supagoof scowls at her.
So are you!

They stay there for a moment, as Rain's smile fades, and she stands up, backing away quickly. Supagoof shrugs and follows suit. Rain attacks Supagoof, claws flying at furious speed, blows and counters, Supagoof just ducks in time to miss Rain's claw slamming through the turnbuckle behind him. Supagoof attacks again with renewed strength, as he kicks Rain's head hard, knocking one of her teeth out.
Rain glares at him, grimacing.

I'm going to enjoy watching you die...Sugapoof!

She attacks Supagoof furiously, punching him with incredible force and sending him flying across the ring and into the ropes. He falls, face down onto the mat, as Feorwyn, watching the whole thing, rips up a piece of cloth, and attempts to fly in and get the blood coming from his mouth.

Jesus, she's killing him.
Godric holds her back: You can’t interfere!

Supagoof lies on the floor, in pain. Rain smiles to herself, but Supagoof supports himself on his hands, and spits the blood in his mouth onto the ground, before getting up and turning round to face Rain. Supagoof attacks her again, and for a while it seems like he's going to win, he's dodging her attacks and responding faster with counters. But then Rain grabs hold of him, lifting him into the air, hurling him over the opposite turnbuckle, where he falls inches from the arena floor. She jumps down beside Supagoof, who is on the edge of the arena mat, barely conscious. Rain grabs him by the neck with her front claws and lifts him up, choking him. They hear the sound a gasping crowd.

Do you hear that, Sugapoof? That…is the sound of inevitability...that is the sound of...your defeat.

Goodbye Sugapoof.

Supagoof manages to get enough air to speak.

My name...is...Supagoof!

With the last of his strength, he pushes Rain up into the air with him, slams her down onto the floor, looks at the crowd briefly, and jumps backwards up into the arena.

wxdruid
2007-01-25, 05:20 AM
((Rain's actions have been PM'd to Indurain. We'll see if he falls over laughing.))

and here is what I wrote......

Rain circles around Supagoof, gauging his tenderness and maneuverability. She occasionally breathes a lightning bolt at his feet to make him hop out of the way. Finally she starts to swipe with her paws, low at first, moving slowly higher. She leaves fine thin scratches on his bare flesh. She occasionally pauses to lick the blood off her claws, heightening her hunger. She slowly moves up to criss-cross his back and chest with a fine network of scratches. She slowly licks her chops as she sits back for one brief moment to view her handiwork, Supagoof watches her warily.

Finally she crouches and leaps for him, intending to knock him into the ropes. As he staggers back in, she leaps again repeating the process, never giving him a moment’s rest as she tries to wear him down.

As he staggers back one last time, she leaps from the turnbuckle intending to flatten and crush him under her 350lbs of Tiger pain. She rakes with her back paws as she grabs his hair in his jaws, she growls as she pulls. Her hind legs rake at his tender flesh as she leaves long shallow claw marks behind.

Her next action is spent turning and trying to make him uncomfortable as she sniffs his nether regions. She asks in a growl, Do you know what Rocky Mountain Oysters are? I do and you have a pair….. Although I think I prefer a larger meal if a little less tender.....

She turns back and goes to bite his …….

Supagoof
2007-01-25, 12:04 PM
((What did you do Rain? - Gold star for reference, actually make it a platinum star.))

((Platinum Star to Hawkeye!))

Hawkeye
2007-01-25, 12:12 PM
((What did you do Rain? - Gold star for reference, actually make it a platinum star.))

((ghostbusters?))

((edit: Yay! *does happy dance*))

Indurain
2007-01-25, 11:54 PM
Game Closed...final update coming soon.

Indurain
2007-01-26, 01:06 AM
”We are back folks, and with this much excitement in the air, you have to believe the end is close. Rain and Supagoof have been battling back and forth for what seems like a month now, and I think they’re ready to finally settle the score.”

Both combatants look weary and exhausted, but you can tell they are both hungering for the victory. They stare at each other, their gazes blazing with intensity. With a vicious flash, a breath of lightning goes flying from Rain’s mouth. Supagoof manages to jump out of the way, though he loses some of the hair on his toes.

“A very close call there for Supagoof. Things are really electrifying here now.”

The crowd slowly begins to chant for Rain, and once again the storm clouds begin to gather and twirl overhead, seemingly turning with the competitors in the ring. Rain fakes a lunge at Supagoof, who doesn’t flinch. A low growl escapes the tigers mouth as she eyes Supagoof, hunger flashing in her eyes. A loud crack of lightning suddenly rips through the arena, and both combatants leap at one another.

The tiger lands the first blow as the drops of rain begin to fall from the sky. Supagoof takes the hit and fires back with a hard right hand of his own which catches Rain off balance. The tiger stumbles back a few steps but is quickly back into the action, using her shoulder to tackle Supagoof back into the ropes. From there Rain is relentless, paw swipe after paw swipe tearing into the former police chief’s chest. Suddenly letting out a primal roar, Supagoof throws Rain off him and almost all the way across the ring.

“Things have gone primal now. That puts Rain right in her element, but it seems like Supagoof is ready for anything she’s got.”

Rain licks the blood from her paws and seems to relish in it’s taste. Supagoof bends down low to get an angle on the ferocious cat. The storm is now in full gear and a hard rain is falling onto the crowd, the announcer’s booth and the ring. Only Supagoof and Rain seem to be oblivious to the sudden change in weather. They both charge at one another again, but this time Supagoof is ready. He catches one of Rain’s paws mid-swipe, and manages to sweep the cat’s legs out from under her. In a rare lack of balance, the Tiger crashes to the mat. Supagoof quickly uses this momentum to climb on top of Rain and unleash a flurry of blows to Rain’s side and face.

“Now Rain is bleeding. Both competitors covered in blood now. My goodness, I haven’t seen this much destruction since someone called Paige fat.”

Supagoof continues to pummel Rain, until the cat manages to get her hind legs under Supagoof. With her superior strength Rain pushes Supagoof off and he goes crashing to the mat. Both competitors take some time to gather themselves, not wanting to get up, but the call of victory is too strong for either of them to ignore for too long.

“And they’re back on their feet. And it’s Rain to the offensive again. This time leading with a mean standing dropkick, staggering Supagoof back to the ropes. Oh no…Rain looks hungry.”

With a deep growl, Rain leaps forward, chomping down hard on Supagoof’s… um… Supaparts. With a howl, Supagoof leaps up into the air. Rain, ever so quick, uses this shift in balance to get under Supagoof and launch him high into the air, over the ropes. Supagoof crashes onto the ring apron and rolls off.

“MY GOODNESS…At the last possible second, Supagoof managed to get a hand on the ropes. His feet are dangling dangerously close to the mat…is this the end?”

In the seats, a small boy who looks oddly like the youngest child from 3rd Rock from the Sun, stands up. He holds his arms out wide and flaps them up and down. The people near him begin to take his cue, and they all begin to flap their wings as well. Soon the entire arena is on their feet, flapping their wings. Even Indurain, who’s trying to flap beside the awkwardly large arms of Graklok standing beside him.

“I think he’s starting to believe.”

Somehow, through all the pain, all the blood, all the hurt, Supagoof manages to pull himself up onto the ring apron again. Rain looks shocked. She charges across the ring, trying to spear him, but Supagoof moves out of the way and Rain bounces harmlessly off the ropes. The former police chief climbs back into the ring and stalks towards Rain. His eyes filled with passion and hope now. He grabs Rain and sends her flying into the ropes. The momentum sends her charging back at ‘Goof, who is ready for her. He picks her up, throwing her back over his head.

“A belly-to-back suplex. A real wrestling move? My goodness…can it be?”

Supagoof is unrelenting as he goes right back to work on Rain, hoisting the cat up into the air, before slamming her back down onto the mat.

“I can’t believe what I’m seeing here folks. I think the final bell has tolled for Rain. Supagoof appears to be in complete control.”

As Rain lays gasping for breath on the mat, Supagoof climbs the slippery turnbuckle. He perches high atop the highest one, and extends his arms, now he too is flapping his “wings” along with the crowd. With a deep breath, he leaps…time seems to slow as everyone watches the graceful leap through the air. Like an Olympic diver Supagoof flies through the rain, the wind and his head lands solidly on Rain’s.

“A PERFECT FLYING HEADBUTT!! WHAT A MOVE!! Rain is out cold.”

As Supagoof slowly gets to his feet, he finds that indeed Rain is unconscious. He walks over to the tiger and picks her up. Gently he carries the cat over to the side of the ring. With the utmost care and respect he gently lowers her to the ground.

“IT’S OVER!! IT’S OVER!! SUPAGOOF HAS WON!! SUPAGOOF IS THE CHAMPION!!”

As quickly as it started the rain stops. The first rays of sun break through the crowd and then a song comes over the arena’s speakers.

##I think I'm cute.
I know I'm sexy.
I've got the looks,
That drive the girls wild
I've got the moves, that really move 'em.
I send chills up.
Up and down their spines.##

Indurain gets up from his seat, and it suddenly becomes apparent that this is his entrance music.

##I'm just a sexy boy,
Sexy boy
I'm not your boy toy,
Boy toy
I'm just a sexy boy,
Sexy boy
I'm not your boy toy,
Boy toy

I make 'em hot.
I make 'em shiver.
Their knees get weak,
Whenever I'm around.
They see me walk,
They hear me talk,
I make 'em feel,
Like they're on cloud nine

I'm just a sexy boy,
Sexy boy
I'm not your boy toy,
Boy toy
I'm just a sexy boy,
Sexy boy
I'm not your boy toy,
Boy toy

Eat your heart out girls
Hands off the merchandise##

Indurain steps into the ring and stands beside Supagoof. He takes Supagoof’s hand and raises it high into the air. The crowd is all on their feet cheering as loud as humanly (or inhumanly) possible. Finally after nearly 5 minutes the crowd begins to quiet. Indurain beckons for a microphone.

“Supagoof, congratulations. You’ve fought through 29 other competitors to stand here now as the one true champion of the Battle Royal. On behalf of myself, and the entire staff here at the Llamanade Arena, I present you with this…

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/ScottMMason/Supabelt.gif

May you wear it with pride and honour. Let’s hear it one more time for your champion….

SUPAGOOF!!!!”

The crowd lets out a mighty cheer, which doesn’t die out for a very, very long time.

((And there it is…the end. Thank you to everyone who partipated, or watched, or did anything remotely involving this. It was a real blast for me to write, and I hope it was as much fun for you to read. Thanks to everyone for sticking with me even during my extremely long absences. Congrats to everyone who put in the effort. To Supagoof and Rain for making it down to the final two. You guys are the ones that made this worth it…all 30 of you. So, once again…THANK YOU!!))

((If anyone is interested I do have the entire thing in a somewhat, easy to read format. PM me if you would like a copy. Warning it is 53 pages, 18,412 words long))

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-26, 01:15 AM
That's.. that's awesome. I am speechless. Hey Everyone! Three cheers for Indurain! Good job on this Indy. Oh, and Nice "Angels in the Outfield" reference.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-26, 09:03 AM
*The llucha llama makes his way into the ring and tenderly wraps Supagoof in a wooly embrace before trying to pick up the champion and place him on atreyu's shoulders for a victory lap around the ring.*

Kyrian
2007-01-26, 09:11 AM
Kyrian and Aramir make their way to Rain, Kyrian still having to push his way past the fangirls that Graklok set on him. Aramir licks Rain's cheek and Kyrian pets her.

You fought well, Rain.

Supagoof
2007-01-26, 09:29 AM
Supagoof finds he is too week to stand. He holds onto Atreyu as his knees buckles beneath him. A smile comes to his face, as the arena's dispel magic effects wear off, Supagoof feels the surge of mana return. He casts Heal , Mass (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/healMass.htm) on Rain and himself. Feeling the strength return, he heads over to Rain and gives the tiger an embrace for a well fought match. After which, he hops on Atreyu for the victory lap.

Cathrindir
2007-01-26, 09:37 AM
Cathrindir applauds in the audience, smiling widely, and makes his way over to the ring. "Great job, Goof."

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 03:30 AM
Rain slowly stirs and casts her limit of CLW on herself (normal healing spells don't heal her since she is a construct) She gets up and briefly licks Aramir's cheek before turning to Supagoof, Congratulations on a battle well fought.

She turns back to Aramir and they shadow jump home.