PDA

View Full Version : Hookah Hank's II

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2006-11-02, 11:39 PM
El J blinks.

"Who can say? Your father isn't here, is he? You need to make this choice for yourself."

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-02, 11:40 PM
Iames immediately channels negative energy into her. ((Is 126 too much?))

Kyrian
2006-11-02, 11:41 PM
I want...to serve my time then, for the wrongs I've done.

AmberVael
2006-11-02, 11:44 PM
((No. Its about right, I should think, but I need to go now. Night.))
Verdandi's body relaxes, but she remains unconcious.

Indurain
2006-11-02, 11:45 PM
Indurain kneels by Sakura.

"Hey angry panda lady. Need some help?" Indurain touches his hand to Sakura's paw, and healing power transfers into Sakura, who still lies still.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-02, 11:46 PM
Iames lowers Vera to the floor and puts her head on a random cushion. ((Good night))

Then he stands and turns to face Kyrian once more. Are you giving yourself up, then?

2006-11-02, 11:46 PM
"Good. If there is something else afoot, we will figure it out. We, Kyrian. You and me."

El Jaspero nods to Iames, motioning the officer over, but then suddenly he looks into Kyrian's eyes and whispers something.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-02, 11:49 PM
Iames tries to read El J's thoughts to find out what he was whispering.

2006-11-02, 11:51 PM
((El J's thoughts are a confused mess. And reading peoples' minds is intrusion of their privacy, officer.))

Kyrian
2006-11-02, 11:51 PM
Kyrian gives a slight nod, and then hangs his head, staring at the floor.

Alarra
2006-11-02, 11:53 PM
Alarra comes over to stand near El J and Kyrian and smiles.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-02, 11:55 PM
((Iames doesn't know that El J isn't plotting something with Kyrian. It's not like Iames is just randomly trying to read his mind. And Iames is prepared to be punished if the Police force so decides.))

Iames looks at Kyrian. Kyrian, I'm going to ask you to lower your defenses to my powers for a moment so I can restrain you. Ordinarily I'd use manacles, but you could teleport away or break them, so...

2006-11-02, 11:56 PM
El J takes Alarra's hand in his and smiles, sadly.

((Bedtime-a me go; El J now entering Alarras_NPC mode))

Kyrian
2006-11-02, 11:57 PM
Kyrian shakes his head no. You have my word that I won't.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-02, 11:58 PM
Iames looks skeptical. The last time you said that, it was a lie. I'm going to have to insist. ((I know the reason OOC that you ran after killing Lyrak, but IC Iames doesn't))

EloquentRune
2006-11-02, 11:59 PM
ER goes to the back of the room and returns to normal ((well for him anyway))

Kyrian
2006-11-03, 12:00 AM
I also said I'd give you a raincheck on it, and here it is. If you won't accept, I'll just go down to the station myself.

Indurain
2006-11-03, 12:01 AM
"Rune...could you give me a hand over here. Sakura's hurt." Indurain shouts.

((While Virus is afk it would be nice if another staff member came to her side.))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-03, 12:04 AM
Very well. But this second chance is all you get. If you run this time, I won't take no for an answer the next. Iames lowers the blockage of planar travel and teleportation, then dismisses Vera's ward on the door. He walks toward Kyrian and puts a hand on his shoulder. I'm going to teleport us to the Station. Will you let me? ((Teleport allows a will save. And SR IIRC))

EloquentRune
2006-11-03, 12:04 AM
ER walks over to Sakura and pours the last of his healing potion on her,
That should help some

Kyrian
2006-11-03, 12:08 AM
((SR IIRC??))

Kyrian nods.

Renegade Paladin
"Here, allow me," said Gaheris, dropping on one knee next to the prostrate Pandaren. His eyes and hands began to glow with a watery blue light as he touched her injuries, the light seeming to flow into and close the wounds and abrasions.

[A serious dose of lay on hands; he'll keep going until she gets up.]

Indurain
"After this, maybe she won't be so angry." Indurain says, smiling to Rune.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-03, 12:12 AM
((Spell Resistance If I Remember Correctly. And teleport allows neither a save nor SR, so nvm)) Thank you. He looks over at El J, and his badge reattaches itself. Would you be so kind as to tell Aerin what you said to Kyrian just a little while ago? I would greatly appreciate it. He teleports himself and Kyrian to the police station.

Aerin steps forward from the door, stooping to pick up her sword as she does so.

Alarra
2006-11-03, 12:19 AM
El J nods at Aerin, "It's really nothing miss, and has no bearing on the investigation."

He turns to Alarra, "Well, shall we?"

"Mmm...a moment." Alarra waves a hand and everything in the room is repaired back to how it was before the fight occured. "Sorry for the problems."

They turn and walk back out into the streets.

EloquentRune
2006-11-03, 12:21 AM
Its not a potion of Emotional Cure Inderain

Indurain
2006-11-03, 12:21 AM
Leona cuts off Alarra before she can leave.

"Thank you. Next time you come in...drinks are on me.

Indurain turns to Rune.

"Yeah well...sometimes all it takes is a brush with death to give people a new spin on life."

Even the lay on hands doesn't seem to be working.

((Virus asked me to say Sak was hurt, so I'm leaving it up to him what happens with the panda.))

Alarra
2006-11-03, 12:23 AM
Alarra smiles, "Thanks." she looks around, "You know, I haven't been here before. Perhaps I'll stop by more often."

Then they actually leave.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-03, 12:24 AM
Iames reappears and picks Vera up off the floor. Aerin, I'm taking her back to the room, then going back to the station. I have some time to serve.

Aerin looks unhappy, but nods. Very well. Your word is your word.

Iames teleports away.

Renegade Paladin
2006-11-03, 12:24 AM
Gaheris wearily trudges out, bewildered at how that went. And Arha was still out there...

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-03, 12:38 AM
Aerin looks around, then leaves.

EloquentRune
2006-11-03, 12:40 AM
ER stays close to Sakura to give her comfort and watches as people are now leaving

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-03, 12:47 AM
Lyrak sighs and leaves as well.

EloquentRune
2006-11-03, 12:52 AM
Well Sakura why dont I take you to the back so you can rest peacefully...

ER levitates her and takes her to her room in the back and then goes to bed in his own room.

Indurain
2006-11-03, 01:15 AM
Indurain looks around.

"Wow, this place sure emptied out. I guess I could use some rest too."

He tosses a large quantity of coins down on the bar near Leona.

"Have a good night Leona."

"You too Indy. And...thanks...for everything."

Indurain winks at Leona and heads out into the night.

"Oh...I need another vial of that endure elements potion. It's colder than Kyrian's heart out here."

EloquentRune
2006-11-04, 01:09 AM
ER Leaves to the streets

ER returns and goes to the back corner and starts smoking some creamy shika

ER goes to the back and goes to bed

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-04, 02:19 AM
Iames appears in Hookah Hanks. Anyone here? Just stopping by to to check up on the aftermath. Everything going all right?
[hr]
Iames shrugs, guessing that everyone is asleep. He teleports away.

Rainspattered
2006-11-04, 08:25 PM
Aercath walks into hte Hookah bar, looking for a social setting where he might avoid Ra'Tiel's troublesome drinking. He wasn't one to step in and interefere in another's life unless they were directly hurting someone else, but the Deimeir's drinking still bothered him tremendously.
Seeing the abandoned room, he figures the aftermath of the assault had put the bar at rest for a while. Not minding the silence and calm, Aercath drew out his Tome of the Archmagi and began to read in this new school of magic, reminding himself he'd need to practice some of it.

EloquentRune
2006-11-04, 11:43 PM
ER walks out of the back and starts watching oer the bar from his newly appointed position

Rainspattered
2006-11-04, 11:50 PM
"Ah, hail," Aercath greets ER, "I'm new to town, my name is Aercath. I'd like to try Coconut Shisha. What sort of payment is necessary?" he asks.

EloquentRune
2006-11-04, 11:57 PM
Hello I'm Eloquent Rune

Calls Leona over and gives her the mans order

What ever you can spare is fine for the shisha.

Rainspattered
2006-11-05, 12:01 AM
"Ah, my kind of establishment!" Aercath exclaims at the "whatever you can spare" comment, drawing forth about a dozen small, flawless diamonds, easily worth 250 gp a piece. "For your benevolence, Eloquent Rune and lady" he says with a dry, undead chuckle, nodding his head before inhaling from the Hookah through some arcane means and returning to reading his volume on Arch-Magi.

EloquentRune
2006-11-05, 12:03 AM
Thank you very much sir, and if you would like anything at all to eat Sakura would be happy to get you anything you want.

Fenric
2006-11-05, 12:08 AM
Fenric enters and sits down at a single-pipe hookah.

Rainspattered
2006-11-05, 12:15 AM
"Thank you, but no food will be necessary," the lich chuckles, pointing to his hollow ribcage, "It's only through a permenant spell I've placed upon myself that I can still smoke. I love the stuff, though. Even undeath cannot keep fine tobacco from me," he adds, giving a friendly nod to Fenthic as he remembers his face from the Temple.

EloquentRune
2006-11-05, 12:17 AM
Welcome Fenric
And to R_G
Yes, the smoke is quite nice.

Fenric
2006-11-05, 12:18 AM
Fenric smiles at Aercath

Hello. And thanks for your help the other day. My name is Fenric NorZilliar, and I am the high priest of the temple of Inari.

Fenric orders cinnamon and red wine, again.

Fenric finishes, pays, and leaves

EloquentRune
2006-11-07, 12:58 AM
E_R walks to a back table and starts smoking some robust shisha

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-09, 09:45 AM
One of Zimbraw's portals opens, and Val steps out, followed by Zimbraw. The portal closes behind them.

Zimbraw persuades Val to stay with him for a while, offering to pay for a hookah. They sit together for a while, discussing Zimbraw's experiences of Kroizia, whilst smoking and drinking wine.

vegetable_sorbet
2006-11-09, 02:49 PM
After a long conversation, Zimbraw sighs. Well, Valthreborn, this has been good. It has been a very long time since I last conversed properly with one of your kind. Unfortunately, I'm due to meet a client in some dreadful city called London. He pauses, and opens a portal leading out into an alleyway close to a bustling city street.

He rises slowly, and pauses just before the portal. When you get back, remember me to Uvinia - it will be interesting to see if she remembers me after all these years. He waves, somewhat jovially, and steps through. The portal closes.

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-09, 02:50 PM
Val smiles, and bows politely as Zimbraw leaves. Just how old is he, if he knew Uvi when she was a kid? He thinks to himself, as he gets up and leaves.

EloquentRune
2006-11-09, 05:42 PM
E_R wakes up from his horrible sleep and has the taist of coffee in his mouth...

E_R comes out of the back and goes out to the town.

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-09, 07:07 PM
A stranger enters, standing 7ft 9, with long, silvery hair that reaches down his back. He wears sandy coloured robes, similar to Zimbraw's. He looks around for a few minutes, sighs, then leaves.

vegetable_sorbet
2006-11-11, 05:31 PM
A portal opens, and Zimbraw steps through. he approaches Leona, and makes his usual order. He takes a quiet, out-of-the way seat, and relaxes.

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-11, 06:36 PM
A slightly confused looking young man with light brown hair enters, and looks around slightly nervously. He smiles slightly when he sees Zimbraw, and goes over to him. Hello Zimbraw. i've come to collect the creature for dad.

vegetable_sorbet
2006-11-11, 06:47 PM
Zimbraw looks up. Barthen? this is rather a surprise. Is Ganata okay? He asks, concern in his hoarse voice. He motions for the youngster to come and sit with him.

Barthen nods. He's fine, just very busy. That is good to hear. Now, come, join me for a while. I promised the deputy manager of this place a little more custom. I can recommend this shisha. He takes a lungful of the smoke, and expells it slowly. It pours strangely out of the eyehole of the balaclava.

Barthen comes over slowly, and sits beside Zimbraw, who passes him the tube of the hookah, which Barthen takes tentatively. He takes a mouthful and chokes on it, and retches slightly. Zimbraw chuckles, and opens a small portal for the boy to vomit into.

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-11, 07:02 PM
Barthen stops vomiting, and sits back, trembling slightly. Zimbraw dismisses the portal. I apologise, Barthen. I had forgotten that your people don't smoke. I'll take you back home now. Get you some water. He gets to his feet, pays, and opens a portal back to his cave. Helping the young man to his feet, they step through together, and the portal closes.
[hr]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h107/sjunderw/Zimbraw.gif

wxdruid
2006-11-12, 06:04 PM
Arha slips into Hookah Hank's for a quiet dinner. Leoma notices her arrival and takes her order to the kitchen. She comes out later with Arha's dinner.

Arha lounges on the cushions while she eats her dinner of silver dragon steak.

----------------------------------------------------

When she's finished she leaves.

vegetable_sorbet
2006-11-13, 05:34 PM
Zimbraw enters, orders his usual, and takes up his regular position. He sits there for a while enjoying his smoke.[hr]After a while, he gets up, pays, and opens a portal directly into Trog's. Zimbraw steps through, and the portal closes.

Fenric
2006-11-13, 10:10 PM
A small pack of werefoxes walk into the place, and take a large area

See, I told you this place was cool!
But, Kryrain... are you sure Mom won't be mad?
Sheesh, Karina... you are such a crybaby sometimes
What should we order, Kyr?
I want wine, Ferdar
Ooh! Let's try Cinnamon!

The six of Fenric's children place their orders, along with Cinnamon flavoured shisha for the hookah.

[hr]
The kits try the smoke, and sample pretty much every meat the place has to offer. They like cinnamon, but are unimpressed by the fruit flavours. They try Habeņero, but it's too hot. They try green tea, and decide that is probably the best.
[hr]
The kits get jovial with their celebrating, and do not notice that a different waiter than usual brings a chicken dish with spicy sauce. They fall upon it with giggling zeal, and devour it quickly. Soon, the six all start to feel woozy and blink at each other. Within minutes, all six lie still and silent on the cushions.

Kyrian
2006-11-13, 11:19 PM
Kyrian enters the place, and runs over to the kits. He checks them for signs of life.

Fenric
2006-11-13, 11:24 PM
No signs of life. There are many dishes, bottles, and glasses around.

Kyrian
2006-11-13, 11:26 PM
Kyrian casts Detect Juniper on everything around.

Fenric
2006-11-13, 11:32 PM
There is a dish with the remains of a chicken curry that is stiff with it. It also has a note glued to the bottom.

Kyrian
2006-11-13, 11:34 PM
Kyrian reads the note as he starts casting Neutralize Poison and Greater Ressurection on all the kits.

Fenric
2006-11-13, 11:35 PM
Note says: "Hello, Kyrian: Enjoy resurrecting your neices and nephews? Checked on your sister lately?"

It is also in Fendran's handwriting.

The kits begin to stir and look around, somewhat sick-ly. They see Kyrian and wag weakly. Little Ky, in particular, looks up at him.

Uncle Kyrian?

Kyrian
2006-11-13, 11:38 PM
Kyrian growls, and leaves the note on the table. He finish casting the spells and vanishes.

Fenric
2006-11-13, 11:45 PM
The six foxes leave money for the feast, then stumble out to go back home.

Kyrian
2006-11-17, 06:36 PM
Roixis and Arha appear inside.

wxdruid
2006-11-17, 06:38 PM
Arha saunters over to her favorite spot and gracefully settles on the cushions.

Leoma notices her appearance and immediately goes into the kitchen to put her order in.

Kyrian
2006-11-17, 06:39 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h107/sjunderw/Roixis.gif

Roixis goes and sits beside Arha, leaning on his elbow so he's forced to look up at her. He smiles and thinks of what her body must feel like.

wxdruid
2006-11-17, 06:42 PM
"So, you mentioned the name Kyrian?"

Kyrian
2006-11-17, 06:44 PM

Yup. Looking for him. He's got some things he needs to pay for.

wxdruid
2006-11-17, 06:46 PM
Arha leans forward, showing her interest, "Really? I must admit my interest. What does he need to pay for?"

Kyrian
2006-11-17, 06:47 PM

Banishing me to a far away place, first off. For killing me second. For turning to the side of some goody two shoes.

wxdruid
2006-11-17, 06:49 PM
Arha's lip curls in derision as he mentions the last bit.

Leoma brings out two plates of silver dragon steak and the proper accompanying wine with two glasses.

Kyrian
2006-11-17, 06:53 PM

What's that look for? You know him?

wxdruid
2006-11-17, 06:55 PM
"Know him! he was my pet for a while."

Kyrian
2006-11-17, 06:55 PM

Lucky you...we can't seem to turn him evil again.

wxdruid
2006-11-17, 06:57 PM
Arha smiles, "That's because you're not female."

Arha and Roixis eat their steak and vanish afterwards.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-17, 07:44 PM
Iames comes into Hookah Hanks and curses under his breath. They've gone already.

McBish
2006-11-17, 07:46 PM
The mutt comes inside and sniffs around. Yeah and they didn't walk out either so I have no idea where they are now. I'll go see if I can find them on the streets.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-17, 07:51 PM
Iames sighs. Good idea. I'll go back to the station. Gods, I never realized how much paperwork the Chief had to deal with. Iames disappears.

McBish
2006-11-17, 07:53 PM
After Iames leaves the mutt says Yeah paper work, at least your player doesn't leave you wandering the streets all night looking for crime. Then he heads out into the streets.

Kyrian
2006-11-19, 10:59 PM

Roixis enters and sits at a table.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:07 PM
Iames, Aerin, and Vera appear in Hank's. Iames sees Roixis and his face falls. Why? Every shocking time we shocking come here, there's always something...

Jacklu
2006-11-19, 11:09 PM
Rouk enters a few minutes behind Iames. Sure, just teleport and leave me to walk.

Kyrian

Roixis looks up and smiles at the trio.

Lovely evening, isn't it?

AmberVael
Verdandi sighs. He has not done anything that I know of, just ignore him. Verdandi nods at Roixis and sits down among some cushions.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:14 PM
I suppose you're right... Iames sits near Vera.

Kyrian
2006-11-19, 11:15 PM

So, how's your friend Kyrian doing? Has he been...throwing himself at almost every girl he sees lately? Or maybe he's given up and left, even though his precious Aly...Ceika, whoever she is happens to be getting better?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:16 PM
Aerin sits as well.

Leona comes over to the group. Hello, and welcome to Hookah Hank's. What can I get you?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:16 PM
He just left, actually.

Kyrian
2006-11-19, 11:18 PM

Oh good, so it has begun. Good thing you three seem to be the type of people that would allow a good character such as him be doomed.

Roixis smiles evily at the group, and begins to play with a ball of lightning.

AmberVael
2006-11-19, 11:18 PM
Verdandi ignores Roixis, though a faint blush tinges her cheeks. She does not notice Leona since she is so busy looking away from Roixis.

Jacklu
2006-11-19, 11:19 PM
Rouk takes seat next to Iames. So, what's this place about anyways?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:21 PM
To Roixis: I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.

To Rouk: It's a place to smoke, although they have food and drinks here as well. He looks up at Leona. I'm fine, thank you.

Jacklu
2006-11-19, 11:24 PM
Rouk stands and adjusts his sword. He glances around the room before taking a seat across from Iames. Smoke, huh? I always thought you could do that anywhere as long as the poison didn't kill you.

Kyrian
2006-11-19, 11:24 PM

You don't? Oh...well, then I guess you weren't the ones he told. Kyrian doesn't even know the truth about himself then does he? He's losing control over his powers, stupid. Unless he can manage to defeat me an my brothers, he'll become one of us again, for good. You fools made it so easy for us, pushing him farther and farther down this path. I'll make sure that your deaths are quick, and mostly painless. It's really the best I can give you guys, for handing this win over to us.

AmberVael
2006-11-19, 11:25 PM
Verdandi leans closer to Iames as she tries to ignore Roixis.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:26 PM
Aerin wrinkles her nose. They have special flavors and things here. And they use hookahs. I'll have some fireamber, if you don't mind, Leona.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:30 PM
Iames smiles thinly at Roixis's words. You really think you could kill me? You could probably murder Aerin or Vera, Iames sounds pained by the thought, but I can assure you, you would not like the result at all.

Iames puts an arm around Vera and holds her.

AmberVael
2006-11-19, 11:32 PM
Verdandi wishes that she had put on her armor when she woke up.

Kyrian
2006-11-19, 11:33 PM

Threatening to kill me? That's the beauty of our plan. If you or anyone who isn't Kyrian kills any of us, game over. You lose, and Kyrian becomes one of us forever. You try to strip any of us from our demigod status, game over. Again, you lose, and Kyrian loses complete control.

Roixis laughs.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:33 PM
Aerin looks at Iames and waits for Roixis to finish being an arse.

Jacklu
2006-11-19, 11:37 PM
Rouk listens to Roixis for a moment. Finally he looks at him. Tell me, Why do you care what happens to him? What does it matter to you?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:38 PM
Iames turns his head to look at Roixis over his shoulder, and his eyes yellow and his smile cold and hungry. And what makes you think I particularly care about Kyrian?

Leona hears the Dark and pales, her eyes going wide. Not you again....

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:38 PM
Iames, stop. Stop now, Aerin says commandingly.

AmberVael
2006-11-19, 11:39 PM
Verdandi looks at Iames with concern and fright. Iames?

Kyrian
2006-11-19, 11:40 PM

Exactally my point. I know you're too dark and evil to let another man return to his less problematic, happy life. You know, before he threw himself at every girl, before all of this. Go ahead, go for it all. Kill me, and allow Kyrian to become the Dark Saiyan Lord, bestowing him with more power than ever before.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:41 PM
Iames swivels his head to look at Aerin, his eyes going violet and his smile becoming a look of shame. I'm sorry, Aerin, and you too, Vera. I shouldn't have let him get to me like that. Iames creates a barrier to block off all sound and telepathy from Roixis.

Leona is still standing with her eyes wide in fear.

Kyrian
2006-11-19, 11:42 PM

I so love when you prove my point for me so well.

Jacklu
2006-11-19, 11:42 PM
Rouk fails to notice the change in Iames' voice. Listen, I don't know Kyrian that well, but do we have to fight about this? Can't we just take a few seconds and talk this over?

Kyrian
2006-11-19, 11:45 PM

Ah, Iames, ever the big evil baby. A NPC walks in, and Roixis throws the ball of lightning at him. It hits the NPC in the heart, and he's dead before he even hits the floor.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:48 PM
Let's get back to the tarrasque. Ignore him. He looks at Leona. I'm sorry for frightening you, Leona.

Um, okay. She looks at Vera and Rouk. Can I get you anything?

AmberVael
2006-11-19, 11:48 PM
Verdandi stands and draws her sword and walks out of Iames's barrier. You are under arrest for murder. Come quietly.

Jacklu
2006-11-19, 11:49 PM
Rouk stands. Hey! Cut that out! He runs to the NPC and lifts its head. He closes his eyes and whispers. Sara, please heal this man. He doesn't deserve to die now. The pendant around Rouk's neck begins to glow and the NPC starts breathing again. Rouk stands and faces Roixis. Don't do that again.

Kyrian
2006-11-19, 11:50 PM

Roixis grins as he blasts the NPC a second time. Gladly. He holds both arms out, and awaits manacles.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:50 PM
Iames looks behind him in time to see the second attack. Alright. He gets up and takes out a pair of manacles, approaching Roixis. You are willing to be imprisoned?

AmberVael
2006-11-19, 11:52 PM
Verdandi pulls out her manacles and almost clips them on his hands, then swings them violently at his face.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:53 PM
Seeing Vera's actions, Iames puts his manacles away.

Kyrian
2006-11-19, 11:53 PM

Roixis drops to his back on the floor, arms still outstretched and waiting. Careful now, wouldn't want to be assaulting someone who's coming willingly.

Jacklu
2006-11-19, 11:54 PM
Rouk's pendant glows faintly and the blast fails to kill the NPC. He does however take a lot of damage. Rouk grasps his chest and inhales sharply. He clenches his teeth and draws his sword. I... warned you. He runs at Roixis, sword held ready to strike.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:54 PM
Aerin jumps up, her eyes taking on a silver sheen. Leona, take cover.

Leona moans. Not again... and ducks behind the bar.

AmberVael
2006-11-19, 11:55 PM
Verdandi drops down on one knee, driving it towards Roixis's chest as she snaps the manacles around his wrists.

Kyrian
2006-11-19, 11:57 PM

Roixis groans as the knee connects, but otherwise makes no move. Well, hope this lovely one enjoys a courtroom.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-19, 11:57 PM
Iames's eyes glow and cycle through yellow, violet, and green, and crystal starts to grow in Roixis's flesh. Roixis, be bound and imprisoned.

AmberVael
2006-11-19, 11:59 PM
Oh I will not be going to court. Verdandi wrenches him to his feet.

Jacklu
2006-11-20, 12:00 AM
Rouk reaches Roixis and swings his sword. When I'm done with you!

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:01 AM
Rouk, stop, or I will arrest you for assault. Roixis is surrendering.

Kyrian
2006-11-20, 12:03 AM

Roixis doesn't resist arrest at all.

Jacklu
2006-11-20, 12:05 AM
Rouk stops short. But he... He tightens his grip on his sword but does not move.

AmberVael
2006-11-20, 12:05 AM
Verdandi waits for Iames's power to take effect, and Aesa bursts in and takes in the scene. She sighs in frustration as she sees it is already over.

Kyrian
2006-11-20, 12:06 AM

Roixis' arms to turn crystal.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:08 AM
Iames concentrates, his eyes continuing to cycle through the colors.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:09 AM
I know. He will be dealt with.

AmberVael
2006-11-20, 12:10 AM
Verdandi locks her eyes onto Roixis, glaring at him. Aesa watches them all since she has nothing else to do.

Kyrian
2006-11-20, 12:14 AM

Nothing else happens.

Jacklu
2006-11-20, 12:17 AM
Rouk continues to watch Roixis. He keeps his sword ready to strike.

AmberVael
2006-11-20, 12:19 AM
Aesa looks over her fingernails while Verdandi continues waiting, unblinking.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:21 AM
Iames narrows his eyes and concentrates harder.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:22 AM
Aerin watches uneasily, thinking, It didn't take this long for Xarakh Nam to succumb, and he was at least as powerful a deity as this Roixis, probably more so. What's going on?

Kyrian
2006-11-20, 12:29 AM

Roixis' legs turn to crystal.

AmberVael
2006-11-20, 12:30 AM
Verdandi continues to glare and wait, while Aesa gives a 'hmph.' Why not just kill him and be done with it?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:31 AM
Iames sighs. You are one of the most stubborn entities I have ever encountered, Roixis. Iames goes over to him and picks him up.

Kyrian
2006-11-20, 12:35 AM

Quality I'm quite proud of, really.

AmberVael
2006-11-20, 12:37 AM
Verdandi does not move, and Aesa slips up beside her and draws Verdandi's sword out of her sheathe without a moment's hesitation. Verdandi turns with a gasp as Aesa swings her sword at Roixis's neck.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:38 AM
Iames teleports them away.

((*Blink* Wow... talk about fortuitous timing))

AmberVael
2006-11-20, 12:47 AM
Verdandi grabs Aesa's arm and stops her attack as Iames vanishes. Aesa! Aesa shakes her head and drops the sword. I was just doing what you did not have the courage to do yourself. Aesa sketches a symbol in the air and vanishes.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:48 AM
Iames reappears.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:49 AM
Iames, why didn't the imprisonment affect him?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:50 AM
Iames thinks. The threads of the tapestry were not aligned properly.

AmberVael
2006-11-20, 12:51 AM
Verdandi picks up her sword and nearly drops it at Iames's words.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:51 AM
Aerin rolls her eyes. Whatever. Hopefully now we can get back to what we came here to talk about.

Jacklu
2006-11-20, 12:52 AM
Rouk suddenly starts to cough violently. He sheaths his sword and takes a seat at the table again. I'm *Cough cough* Ok. Just *Cough* give me a moment to *Cough* catch my breath.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:53 AM
Aerin goes over to him. Are you sure?

AmberVael
2006-11-20, 12:57 AM
Verdandi looks around and then sheathes her sword in a quick movement. I- I need to go. Good night. She nearly runs out the door.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 12:58 AM
Iames looks at Vera, then back at Aerin, puzzled.

Jacklu
2006-11-20, 12:59 AM
Yeah, I'm *Cough* sure. He sits up straighter and gives his best attempt at a strong look. *cough*

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 01:03 AM
Aerin casts cure moderate wounds on him.

Jacklu
2006-11-20, 01:11 AM
Rouk's cough subsides. Thanks.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 01:11 AM
You're welcome. Leona, you can come out now.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 01:23 AM
Leona comes out, hesitanly. Wow... there's hardly any damage at all.

Iames looks at Aerin and Rouk. Ready to talk about the tarrasque? I'll fill Vera in later.

Jacklu
2006-11-20, 01:25 AM
Yeah, I'm ready.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 01:27 AM
Aerin nods.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 01:32 AM
Basically, the tarrasque has very, very formidable defenses. It cannot be harmed except by the mightiest strokes of normal weapons, and even blows from the most powerful of arms are healed nigh instantly. Also, it is very difficult to affect with magic or psionics, and its carapace reflects many spells and powers entirely, sometimes even back at the originator.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 01:37 AM
So how do we defeat it?

Jacklu
2006-11-20, 01:38 AM
Yes, how do we defeat something like that?

AmberVael
2006-11-20, 01:39 AM
So how do we defeat it?

((Well first you get fifty commoners with readied actions and a quarterstaff...))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 01:43 AM
Well, one thing it is vulnerable to is mental attacks. Those are a specialty of mine. It will likely take a concerted effort to bring it down, and then I'll have to alter reality to keep it dead.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 01:48 AM
Aerin nods slowly. Very well.

Jacklu
2006-11-20, 01:50 AM
Ok, I'll be ready when the time comes. Just tell me what to do. ((I have to hit the hay, seeya later.)) Rouk listens intently to whatever Iames says.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 01:51 AM
Well, let's get some sleep for now. I'll need to find out about your capabilities tomorrow, Rouk.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 01:53 AM
Aerin goes over to Iames and takes his hand.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-20, 01:53 AM
Iames teleports both of them away.

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-24, 02:46 PM
A silver-rimmed portal opens up in a quiet corner of the tavern, and Quollar steps through from his campsite. The portal closes behind him as he steps through.

Quollar approaches Leona, and makes an order, then places himself in a corner, awaiting the arrival of Zimbraw.

vegetable_sorbet
2006-11-24, 03:15 PM
Another portal opens, and Zimbraw steps through, just as Leona comes out with Quollar's order. The usual, please, Leona, when you have a moment. He says, as he dismisses the portal, and walks towards Quollar. Good Evening. ((afternoon possibly. Its evening here anyway :p)) He says, nodding to his mirror and walking towards the table.

Quollar nods back. Indeed. He says, between mouthfuls of smoke. Zimbraw sits, just as Leona returns with Zimbraw's preferred wine, and he takes it from her with a word of thanks.

As Zimbraw opens the bottle, Quollar bluntly states, I accept your offer. He takes in another mouthful of the smoke. Zimbraw blinks, and looks at his mirror. I was not expecting such a quick response. He laughs slightly. Very well, then. You have no objection with returning to my cave to discuss a few things, and of course remove your curse, once we have finished here, do you?

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-24, 03:34 PM
Quollar shakes his head. The sooner the better. My unease in town has been causing me problems, and spirals my distrust of you into a full-blown paranoia... Oh Gods! He trails off as he remembers his visit to the police station.

Zimbraw looks at him. What? Quollar shakes his head, and explains.

vegetable_sorbet
2006-11-24, 03:40 PM
Zimbraw swears under his breath, then sighs. It is not your fault. If you get time, please correct the error. He finishes a glass of the wine, and takes a deep draw from his hookah.

Quollar nods, his face serious. Indeed I will. Zimbraw offers him the bottle, and he takes it, filling both his and Zimbraw's glasses.

They chat amicably as they sit, smoking and drinking.

After half an hour, they finally get up, and both open up vault-portals to pay. Each takes note of the other's wealth, before opening up a portal back to Zimbraw's cave, and stepping through. Tell me, where did you get all that gold? Zimbraw can be heard asking, as the portal closes.

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-25, 12:45 PM
Val enters, and takes a seat in the corner, waiting for something. He places an order with Leona, and opens up the glowing book he is carrying.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 06:37 PM
Arha slips into Hookah Hanks and finds her favorite spot with a good view of the door. Leona sees her and goes in the back to put her usual order in with the kitchen. She comes back out with a wine bottle and glass.

"Thank you" Arha takes both and pours herself a glass, she sits back on the cushions to enjoy it.

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 06:51 PM
Hiko sticks his head into the complex, looking around. Eventually, his body follows him inside when he sees Arha. Evening.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 06:53 PM
"Hello, stupid thief, come back for more?"

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-25, 06:53 PM
The door opens, and Quollar steps inside. He looks around, and spots Val, who looks up again, and takes in Quollar's appearance. Zimbraw? He asks. Quollar grins slightly, but shakes his head. Technically, but not quite. I go by Quollar. I'm working with him now. I came to hand over those crystals. You'll Be Valthreborn?

Val grins, and gets to his feet, holding a hand. Most people just call me Val, pleased to meet you, Quollar. Quollar takes his hand and shakes it. Care to join me for a bit? Val asks, indicating his hookah, and a half-empty bottle of fireamber.

Quollar grins. Definately. oh, before I forget, here are your crystals. Zimbraw says that payment is not neccessary yet, but would prefer it if you handed it over before you return to Kroizia. He pulls a fairly large bag out form a sling at his side, and hands it to Val, who takes it.

They walk over and sit back down near Val's hookah. Leona comes over, and Quollar orders the same as Zimbraw usually does. Val opens the bag, and pulls out two large pale-yellow crystals, and begins examining them.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 06:55 PM
Leona brings out Arha's dinner and puts it down in front of her

Arha slowly cuts a slice off and delicately takes it off her fork with her teeth.

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 06:57 PM
Hiko frowns. No, actually, I wanted to make it up to you... He takes out his sketchbook. I can draw anything you wish, free of charge. Ten things, actually, since I charge 5 gold per picture, and I took fifty coins from you...

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 06:58 PM
"I think I'd rather stick you and see how much blood I can find."

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 07:01 PM
Hiko raises an eyebrow. I can draw the pictures in my blood... I've even got some on hand, look. He reaches into his bag and pulls out a bottle of reddish liquid, quite obviously blood.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 07:03 PM
"You mistake me little thief, I don't want a picture drawn in blood. I would prefer to see yours on my dagger."

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 07:05 PM
Hiko sits down by Arha, but still out of arms reach. Umm... Well... Could I buy you dinner, then? I've got money now. Honest.

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-25, 07:06 PM
Quollar and Val both raise eyebrows at the sudden talk of blood. They glance at each other briefly, then shrug, and continue a conversation in low voices.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 07:07 PM
Arha spears a piece, "You might pay for the dinner I already have," she licks the piece before taking a bite.

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 07:09 PM
Hiko grins. Absolutly. Would you like anything else?

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 07:11 PM
"Maybe later"

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 07:13 PM
Hiko raises an eyebrow. Oh? Still willing now?

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 07:14 PM
Arha gives him a curious look as she eats her steak

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 07:16 PM
You were talking about stabbing me a few minutes ago.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 07:18 PM
"I'm always curious to taste someone's blood, every person is different."

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 07:22 PM
Hiko looks amused. That's certainly an odd hobby.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 07:24 PM
"I've never considered it a hobby." Arha brings one foot up and her skirt drapes to reveal her leg.

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 07:30 PM
Hiko smiles. Then what is it to you?

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-25, 07:34 PM
Quollar gets up, shakes hands wth Val again, pays Leona, then opens up a portal into the woods, and steps through, the portal closing behind him.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 07:37 PM
One of Arha's eyebrows raise, "Perhaps a fascination?"

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 07:39 PM
Hiko raises an eyebrow again. What do you see in it?

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 07:47 PM
"That's not something I care to discuss. Why do you carry paper around and a sword?"

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 08:12 PM
Hiko orders and pays for his own food, then raises his eyebrows at Arha. I'll tell you if you tell me.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 08:13 PM
"No thanks" Arha continues to eat her steak.

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 08:21 PM
Then how's this... you tell me... And I tell you about my paper... And you tell me what the knife you were going to stab me with does, besides releif me of precious body fluids... He takes a bite of whatever food they serve here.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 08:24 PM
"Why don't I just prick one of your fingers and you find out both at once?" Arha finishes her steak and sips her wine.

Veg Sorbet
2006-11-25, 08:25 PM
Val gets up, pays Leona, then mutters something under his breath, and vanishes with a flash of green light.

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 08:27 PM
Hiko holds out a hand, finishing up his own plate of food. Go on.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 08:29 PM
Arha slowly smiles and pulls out her athame, she takes his hand and pricks one finger. She puts it in her mouth and slowly sucks the blood out of the small wound.

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 08:35 PM
Hiko smiles. Well, you seem to take the phrase "licking wounds" litterally.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 08:37 PM
Arha sits back and sips her wine with a smile on her lips.

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 08:41 PM
What, not gonna cut me up some more? I'm begining to like it. He grins as well.

((No, he's not a masochist. :yuk:))

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 08:45 PM
Arha slowly licks her lips, "Oh really? There's a lot more I can do, all of it enjoyable."

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 08:48 PM
Hiko gives her a wolfish grin. Maybe you can show me sometime.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 08:50 PM
She smirks, "Yes, I'll leave all my valuables at home."

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 08:54 PM
Hiko rolls his eyes. You won't need to worry about them this time, m'lady.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 08:55 PM
"Oh really? Why's that?"

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 08:58 PM
Hiko lets his bag drop slightly, and the jingle of coins can be heard inside. There you go.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 09:01 PM
Arha's smile returns, "That explains it, you found some money."

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 09:05 PM
Enough to get by. He takes a sip of his own drink.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 09:07 PM
"Whatever works. Time for me to head out, Thanks for the dinner." Arha gracefully stands up.

Takehiko the Marooned
2006-11-25, 09:11 PM
Hiko grins. Your welcome. Nice seeing you, Arha. Hiko stands as well, and heads out the door.

wxdruid
2006-11-25, 09:13 PM
Arha slowly saunters out of Hanks.

EloquentRune
2006-11-26, 12:50 PM
Eloquent Rune walks into Hookah Hanks

Wow, its been awhile since I've come home.

He goes and sits at his regular table in the back.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 10:45 PM
Iames and Vera appear.

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 10:46 PM
Verdandi looks around and then sits down on some of the cushions.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 10:51 PM
Iames sits down next to her. Here is alright, isn't it?

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 10:54 PM
Verdandi nods and gives a little grin. I have always liked the cushions.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 10:56 PM
Iames smiles. That's good. Let's hope trouble doesn't spring up. This place is almost as bad as Trog's, where we're concerned.

Leona pokes her head out, sighs, and goes over. What can I get you?

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 10:58 PM
Verdandi desperately tries to remember something on the menu other than silver dragon steaks.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 11:05 PM
We'll have the pot roast, Leona. And to drink... Could you get me a fireamber?

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 11:08 PM
I will just have water. Verdandi smiles a little.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 11:10 PM
Leona nods and goes into the back to get their order.

Iames turns to Vera. Have you heard about the upcoming Arena Championship?

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 11:15 PM
Verdandi shakes her head. No I have not. Why, do you want to go watch?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 11:19 PM
Well, Aerin entered. She had a practice match against some kind of monster thing yesterday, and it beat her pretty badly. He winces in sympathy. I toyed with the idea of entering myself, but they wouldn't let me in.

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 11:22 PM
Verdandi guesses. Gods cannot enter?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 11:28 PM
Basically.

Leona comes out with Vera's water and Iames's fireamber. Your pot roast will be out in a moment. She goes back to the kitchen.

As for whether I want to watch or not, I'm divided. On the one hand, I want to be able to cheer Aerin on. On the other hand, if she starts doing very badly, I might do something rash and get both her and myself in trouble.

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 11:34 PM
We are going to be watching, and I will stop you from interfering. Verdandi makes up her mind for both of them.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 11:36 PM
Okay. Iames accepts this, then smiles. Do you have any kind of psychic link with your sister?

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 11:38 PM
Verdandi nods. Not a very strong one though, I only know if something is very wrong. She is more adept at using it than I am.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 11:39 PM
I see. Well, she's fallen in love with the artist guy.

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 11:43 PM
Verdandi nods. We already guessed that though.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 11:44 PM
True. But she is apparently now comfortable enough with it to express it.

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 11:47 PM
Verdandi chokes as she takes a sip of water. What!?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 11:52 PM
I know. He sighs. My portfolio sense pinged and there they were, in each other's arms, kissing. I stopped watching after that, so I can't say how she got to that point.

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 11:58 PM
Verdandi puts down her glass. I do not know whether to be happy or frightened.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-30, 12:03 AM
Iames shrugs. Me neither.

Leona comes out, carrying the pot roast. Here you are.

Thank you, Leona.