PDA

View Full Version : Help me build my 'bro (PF)

n00b killa
2010-11-23, 08:01 PM
What's up, playgrounders?

I am currently playing a Pathfinder campaing with an elven evoker (just hit lvl 5... sweet, sweet fireball) and I wanted some help with one of my backstory elements.

You see, in the world we play there is like this big university of magic study where each school of magic has their own fraternity. We evokers are the guys who have scholarships and are not rich, so we get looked down by the other fraternities.

I need help stating my character's brother. Here are the non-negotiables:

- He is an Elf (no wierd templates or anything, but can get racial feature replacements from the APG)
- He is a Conjurer (He specializes in that school of magic, and he doesn't get lvls of any other class)
- He is evil (My char is LG, his bro can be any alig)
- He is always 2 lvl more than me (So that he can ALWAYS have access to better magic than me. That would currently put him on lvl 7)
- He took 2 traits (Anyone is available)

So, the students from the fraternity of conjuration are all like evil munchkins, so I was looking for the best possible build (no CHEESE) for this guy.

If I can convince my DM, he will be a recurrent villain or even the main antagonist.

He bought his stats with 30 point buy and has access to anything on the Pathfinder srd (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/)

You can submit entire builds, feats/spells/tactic suggestions or any other coment.

Thanks a bunch!