PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Prestige Class

Dr.Epic
2010-11-24, 01:44 PM
I remember seeing this PrC awhile back: a friend showed it to me on their computer. I don't remember the name of it or the (e)book it was in, but I do remember a few things about it and hopefully that'll narrow it down enough for someone who knows the class:

-one of the requirements was size category Large (and maybe larger?)
-every level of the class you get a +2 bonus to strength
-your attack bonus never goes up, each level you get +0 to your BAB, but I guess the +2 strength makes up for it

That's all I remember. Anyone out there know the class and book to find it thanks because I'd like to read more about the class and possible build one.

dragonsamurai77
2010-11-24, 01:46 PM
I remember seeing this PrC awhile back: a friend showed it to me on their computer. I don't remember the name of it or the (e)book it was in, but I do remember a few things about it and hopefully that'll narrow it down enough for someone who knows the class:

-one of the requirements was size category Large (and maybe larger?)
-every level of the class you get a +2 bonus to strength
-your attack bonus never goes up, each level you get +0 to your BAB, but I guess the +2 strength makes up for it

That's all I remember. Anyone out there know the class and book to find it thanks because I'd like to read more about the class and possible build one.

That would be either the War Hulk (?) or Hulking Hurler (Complete Warrior), not sure which.

Last Laugh
2010-11-24, 01:48 PM
War Hulk from Miniatures Handbook (+2 str/level no BAB) works very well with Hulking Hurler (Complete Warrior, deals damage exponentially based on strength)

arguskos
2010-11-24, 01:48 PM
That would be either the War Hulk (?) or Hulking Hurler (Complete Warrior), not sure which.
It's War Hulk. Miniatures Handbook.

dextercorvia
2010-11-24, 01:55 PM
It's also available on the Wizard's website (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/iw/20030914a).

Dr.Epic
2010-11-24, 02:15 PM
Yes, it's War Hulk. I own Complete Warrior and would have recognized it as Hulking Hurler. Thanks for the help.