PDA

View Full Version : I need character Ideas

tribble
2010-11-25, 02:37 AM
So, I've swapped places with my Exalted ST for a while. my group has decided to play Dragon Bloods. There's only three of them, and we haven't got any crunch yet, but here's what we do have:
House Peleps Fire caste
House Peleps Water caste-these two intend to take over the realm and put the water caste on the scarlet throne. Cousins IC.
House Tepet Air caste-wants Fokuf gone. like, this is his motivation.

That's pretty much all we have right now, game is going to be set on the Blessed Isle, with a focus on mass combat and social intrigue. now, this is where things get tricky; I'm new to STing, and I'm not sure what to do. obviously, I need a largish cast of characters for these guys to interact with and hopefully play Iago or Littlefinger. I have no idea what to do for this. I'm pretty sure Sesus Negezzer, Mnemon Lin and Cynis Megara are going to be making appearances, but I don't know who else to involve, so I come to you and ask which other characters I should include in this? If we run out of WW characters, then Original Content from you is welcome.

tribble
2010-11-26, 12:18 AM
I hate bumping, but I need some help here.

Hanuman
2010-11-26, 12:26 AM
Well, I have no idea what you are talking about since I've never played exalted.

But good luck.

Safety Sword
2010-11-26, 12:27 AM
Well, I have no idea what you are talking about since I've never played exalted.

But good luck.

+1 Reply too short! I think not!

Infernum
2010-11-27, 05:01 AM
I have no idea what you are referencing involving Exalted except that your party will be dragon blooded(Iago? Littlefinger???).

However, if you need a character idea, ive got one that I played in a Mixed Bag Exalted game. My character was a house Ilsis(the broken water house) Named Guardian of the Gates with a Heart of Stone and Ice, powerful melee build with a lot of protection charms Black Jade Articulated Plate and Black Jade Dire Lance(Spear) that were relics of his house. He was putting together a band of mercenaries of outcaste dragon blooded to make the most powerful group/strike team around. He used his bent to his will Lunar "Contact" for info on the goings about of the ocean and had his manse as his, even using his hearth stone of the serpent. He eventually betrayed and killed the solar in our group and killed off 5 dragonblooded officers in the navy while he was at it, taking their Silk Armor cloaks and giving them to his men(the dragonblooded outcastes under his banner) as symbols of their station. Each of his followers was a powerful dragon blood in their own right each with specific stuff to make them individually nasty and great team allies at the same time.

As for Guardian himself, he was a cold, calculating, unfeeling man who did not drink alcohol or even really care about sex unless it was to get him power, he had a compassion of 1, we always joked that he would find a way to lower it to a zero. But he is a great leader, melee fighter and soaks like a beast, isnt easily intimidated and has the power to back up his talk. His ultimate goal was to maybe one day restore his house and maybe even put an Ilsis on the throne, maybe himself.

Game ended before we got their though, he did have his merc group though, powerful and dangerous, not some much as Immaculate monks, but still dangerous.

Feel free to use him as a bad guy or potential ally of the party so long as the give the character the proper respect and money.

Infernum
2010-11-27, 05:03 AM
Also if you want a NPC who is already in the world, Lady Meamon is a real bitch and could cause problems for the party along with the head of house Venief.(not sure on the spellings.)

Greenish
2010-11-27, 06:58 AM
(Iago? Littlefinger???).Othello and Song of Ice and Fire, respectively. Basically, magnificent bastard baddies.

nedz
2010-11-27, 08:26 AM
+1 Reply too short! I think not!
+1 Short and cryptic!:smallbiggrin:

tribble
2010-11-27, 09:14 PM
Also if you want a NPC who is already in the world, Lady Meamon is a real bitch and could cause problems for the party along with the head of house Venief.(not sure on the spellings.)

do you mean lady mnemon? like, mnemon lin, the head of house mnemon?