PDA

View Full Version : I'm thankful for...

HalfTangible
2010-11-25, 01:36 PM
I know that Thanksgiving isn't celebrated everywhere. But that doesn't mean you can't take some time on a Thursday near the end of November to just say 'thanks' for the things you have. In my case, I'm thankful for family, soda, this forum and video games, without which my life would be a wallowing shell of depression.

I'm also thankful for cataclysm. I only just got the patch for the game installed today and intend to screw my RAM and processor over in every way save overclocking.

What are YOU thankful for?

AstralFire
2010-11-25, 01:48 PM
Having a job which pays me well enough that I can afford to squander my money on my writing hobby. Webcomics be expensive to run, yo.

Having a supportive and loving girlfriend of six years.

That my family and friends in warzones remain safe.

That no one has discovered I'm secretly part of the _________ in a conspiracy to take over __________ by _______.

CynicalAvocado
2010-11-25, 02:06 PM
my older brother is safe in afghanistan and the fact that i'm still breathing

Blue Ghost
2010-11-25, 03:15 PM
Oh... there's so much I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for my mother and my father and my brother.
I'm thankful for the roof over my head.
I'm thankful for my wonderful church.
I'm thankful for my friends who stand beside me and lend me strength for life's journey.
I'm thankful for the love and joy that has been granted to me.
I'm thankful for being brought out of depression to the heights of happiness.
I'm thankful for my ability, for it is not my own.
I'm thankful for the continuing journey of life, for knowing that everything has a purpose.
I'm thankful for the Playground.

pendell
2010-11-25, 03:17 PM
I have more to be thankful for than I can think of. But I think I'll take special note of being thankful for the internet, with which I can make friends and a community of people thousands of miles away.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Castaras
2010-11-25, 03:18 PM
I'm thankful for having the most wonderful family there is. :smallsmile:

AshDesert
2010-11-25, 04:35 PM
I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my house, and the fact that we had three different kinds of pie this year.:smallbiggrin: