PDA

View Full Version : The Shack in the woods (Now Recruiting!)



Pages : 1 [2] 3

Rainspattered
2006-11-26, 07:57 PM
I suppose I owe you thanks, although K'shakh tells me I only owe you death or something equally melodramatic, Aercath's voice chimes into the don's head, But I do so despise the dirtiness of killing fleshy, blood-filled beings like your don, so you've saved me that unpleasant vengeance. For this service, your accidental avenging of my bosom comrade, I offer the loose services of my more assassination-inclined undeaed. A little birdie,or, rather, little skink, told me that an assassination of a judge was planned. You need all the hands you can get, I believe. K'shakh's blood fury is boiling, I'll lend him to you for the hit. If our alliance is beneficial, perhaps it will continue?

Flabbicus
2006-11-26, 08:02 PM
(( Me dying made everyone happy. :frown: ))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-26, 08:03 PM
To Traven: Indeed, I do mean to tell you that. I do not mean for it to be self-evident.

Handing Mark a list of members: I don't think this will help. Judge Gwen is not known for frequenting Trog's Tavern late at night, and also the Courthouse.

To Aercath: Perhaps it shall.

Lucky
2006-11-26, 08:10 PM
((Not everyone, though Traven's likely more upset he didn't think of it first.)) Traven glares at Iames for a few seconds before loosening his gaze and speaking. I will not assist in this assassination, I will not do what the Mafia needs of its Underboss.

Flabbicus
2006-11-26, 08:12 PM
((Not everyone, though Traven's likely more upset he didn't think of it first.)) Traven glares at Iames for a few seconds before loosening his gaze and speaking. I will not assist in this assassination, I will not do what the Mafia needs of its Underboss.

(( I did notice that Traven wasn't taking it too well. But I was mostly saying that because of Aercath. ))

Kalbereth
2006-11-26, 08:15 PM
(Hehe. I actually need to know, as I have no idea. If we're gonna waste her, we might want to do it now, while she's in the courthouse. But I have no idea who's actually in the Mafia)

EDIT: (Never mind...she's logged off. I still need the information though.)

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-26, 08:19 PM
((You can go back through the pages of this thread and figure out who's joined...))

To Traven: Absolutely awful. What sort of help won't you provide?

Flabbicus
2006-11-26, 08:23 PM
(( TheHawk, EloquentRune, Tessia, Gar the Rogue, ChaotikLawfull, Blackfox(I think she's busy), some Yuan-Ti Cathrindir controls, and Lucky. I think that's most of them. ))

Lucky
2006-11-26, 08:33 PM
I am not able to supply many loyal men that are under my command, none of them highly trained and the best at what they do. I can also not help out in the event itself. Traven keeps a cold, emotionless face as he speaks.

Kalbereth
2006-11-26, 08:34 PM
(Currently in the process, page 4 completed with a list of members listed by time joined. I won't be responsible for those who are currently inactive being added, but I will start trying to round up the members to pull it off.)

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-26, 08:38 PM
Not good, not good at all. Don't coordinate with Markan on the details. Is there anything else we need not to discuss?

Kalbereth
2006-11-26, 08:40 PM
"There wasn't a young woman named Tanon here yesterday. She didn't want to join either. And, sir, would it be a bad idea to not pay a visit to Kenyon's shop for the purpose of avoiding the buying of weaponry?"

EDIT: List completed. Anyone who can begin the translation into character names would be a huge help. An * indicates a player with the forum name of his/her character.


Appolo
CabbageTheif
Cathrindir
Daedrous Avari
Raistlin 1040
Gezina
Renrik
Tessia - *
Lord Iames Osari - *
ChatikLawfull
BlackFox
Rose
Death, your friend the Reaper - *
Xerillum
Rainspattered
Lucky
EloquentRune
TheHawk
DestroYersul
Malekith
Gar the Rogue
Kalbereth - AKA Markan harad al-Kobi Arakas Azrael

Lucky
2006-11-26, 08:41 PM
I don't doubt it. Traven says to Iames as he signals to Markan and walks out of the shack coldly, hoping Markan will follow.

Kalbereth
2006-11-26, 08:42 PM
(One moment Lucky.)

Flabbicus
2006-11-26, 08:45 PM
"There wasn't a young woman named Tanon here yesterday. She didn't want to join either. And, sir, would it be a bad idea to not pay a visit to Kenyon's shop for the purpose of avoiding the buying of weaponry?"
(( *Cough* I think I bought enough weapons. And if Iames' feels so inclined there could be two automatic pistols left over from my body.

And I'm dead, so probably off the list as well. ))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-26, 08:47 PM
((Get rid of the Psicrystal entry. That one used to be my alt account for Iames the Dark, but I renamed it when I merged the Dark back into my primary account.))

When she doesn't come back, I won't be happy to induct her. And a trip to Kenyon's will be completely necessary, as we certainly do not have a shipment of his weapons here already. Iames the Dark goes over to the crate/bag/whatever container it is and pulls out a pistol to show Mark.

((Nah. They got disintegrated along with the rest of you.))

Kalbereth
2006-11-26, 08:51 PM
Markan nods. "Incompletely misunderstood sir." He exits.

Dark Saiyans
2006-11-27, 08:56 AM
A heavily cloaked man enters the shack.

The Don not in?

Tanon Sharpe
2006-11-27, 04:30 PM
Emboldened with impatience, Tanon approaches the shack and pushes open the door. She walks inside.

Kalbereth
2006-11-27, 04:34 PM
Mark 'ports in almost as soon as Tanon walks in, obviously hurried. "You will be inducted as soon as Lord Iames is available. Your presence is required for a hit...now."

Tanon Sharpe
2006-11-27, 04:44 PM
"Now?" Tanon checks her pistol. "Who ain't we hittin'?"

Tessia
2006-11-27, 04:46 PM
Tessia looks up from where she'd fallen asleep in the corner. "What's this now?"

Tanon Sharpe
2006-11-27, 04:48 PM
"Ah'm Tanon... or ah ain't Tanon," she replies. She smiles at Tessia. "An' who ain't you?"

Tessia
2006-11-27, 04:50 PM
"I am Tessia. And it looks like we aren't needed right this minute." She disappears.

Kalbereth
2006-11-27, 05:04 PM
Markan looks around. Is anyone here?

Tanon Sharpe
2006-11-27, 05:13 PM
"Ah am," Tanon says. "Ain't got nowhere else t'sleep."

Kalbereth
2006-11-27, 05:15 PM
"Actually, I might be able to find you a comfortable place. It will have to wait until tomorrow, however. It is most certainly not the polite thing to do, but I must take my leave. A pleasure seeing you again, Miss Sharpe."

Markan offers a two-fingered salute and vanishes with his typical *foom*.

Tanon Sharpe
2006-11-27, 05:19 PM
Tanon sits on the floor.

"Sure ain't draughty here."

Kalbereth
2006-11-27, 05:33 PM
*foom*

Markan's back, mask is off. He smiles at Tanon. "So, Miss. I believe you didn't say you mightn't like some worse accomodations."

Tanon Sharpe
2006-11-27, 05:38 PM
Tanon grins up at Markan.

"Ah reckon ah didn't."

Kalbereth
2006-11-27, 05:48 PM
(Sorry that took so long.)

Markan offers her his black-gloved hand with another smile.

Tanon Sharpe
2006-11-27, 05:50 PM
Tanon takes the hand and gets to her feet.

"Lead the way," she says.

Kalbereth
2006-11-27, 05:54 PM
Markan murmurs some soft words in an airy, flowing language (Auran).

"Carry us away, lords of the air."

There is another *foom*, and both Tanon and Markan are gone.

(I'm posting up Markan's home right now...give me a minute.

EDIT: Fist of Azrael is up, but currently inaccessible without Markan's permission.)

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 06:19 PM
Iames the Dark looks up from his meditation. What don't you all need?

Dark Saiyans
2006-11-27, 06:22 PM
The cloaked man looks around, trying to find out what all is made of metal.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 06:24 PM
Please don't excuse me. What aren't you doing?

Dark Saiyans
2006-11-27, 06:34 PM
I'm not looking around at this place.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 06:34 PM
For what are you not looking?

Dark Saiyans
2006-11-27, 06:36 PM
Just not looking.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 06:40 PM
I don't see.

Dark Saiyans
2006-11-27, 06:42 PM
The man finds the crate/box/whatever of guns and looks through them.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 06:45 PM
I'm not going to insist that you stop doing that.

Dark Saiyans
2006-11-27, 06:48 PM
I'll be listening. As he looks at the various guns, two of them start to float by his head.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 06:56 PM
Iames manifests a ray of electricity at the man. I didn't tell you to stop!

Dark Saiyans
2006-11-27, 06:59 PM
One of the guns spins and takes the ray.

I'm not sorry. I won't be needing these to not help make sure someone doesn't die.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 07:09 PM
Who do you not want dead? We'll be more than unhappy to help, but we definitely appreciate strangers coming in and rifling through our weaponry!

Dark Saiyans
2006-11-27, 07:10 PM
His name most certainly isn't Kyrian.

Xerillum
2006-11-27, 07:17 PM
An arrow flies through the window, embedding itself in the wall. A scroll is wrapped around it.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 07:17 PM
Iames's yellow eyes glitter. I will most certainly not attend to his demise in person. Now if you would please not put the guns down, I would not like to know your name.

Iames pulls the scroll off the arrow.

Dark Saiyans
2006-11-27, 07:18 PM
My name isn't Kal'El. He looks up from the box, though the two remain circling him.

Xerillum
2006-11-27, 07:19 PM
The scroll unrolls. You will die if you do not abdicate. ((Gotta go.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-11-27, 07:21 PM
((It's a death threat! <-- Mafiaspeak))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 07:21 PM
Iames raises an eyebrow. Fool. He burns the letter in his hand.

Dark Saiyans
2006-11-27, 07:25 PM
Kal'El leaves.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 07:28 PM
Iames attempts to telekinetically retrieve the guns.

Dark Saiyans
2006-11-27, 07:32 PM
One comes back.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 07:34 PM
Iames grimaces, but does not press the matter.

((Kyrian is not on the Hit List. Just to clarify: you are giving permission for a hit to be carried out?))

Kyrian
2006-11-27, 07:35 PM
((Nope. Kal'El never said he wanted help. Just the weapon.))

Flabbicus
2006-11-27, 07:36 PM
(( What weapon did he take? Flintlocks aren't that effective. ))

Kyrian
2006-11-27, 07:38 PM
((the big one....don't recall the name))

Flabbicus
2006-11-27, 07:46 PM
(( The Blunderbuss is the rifle. And you did not take the rifles with scopes, those are special. For use with Iames' discretion. ))

Kyrian
2006-11-27, 07:48 PM
((Let Iames tell me that himself, last I checked, he's in charge, not you))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 07:50 PM
((I'm still unsure of the resources, OOC. Consider him my adviser. Kyrian, you did not take one of the rifles with scopes. If you took the blunderbuss... We'd better get it back.))

Flabbicus
2006-11-27, 07:54 PM
((Let Iames tell me that himself, last I checked, he's in charge, not you))

(( He's in charge because I let him kill me. Think of me as Don Corleone influencing his sons acts after he is almost killed in The Godfather. Except no one shot a police officer yet, or killed his oldest son, or sent a bulletproof vest full of fish. ))

Destro_Yersul
2006-11-27, 07:57 PM
(( He's in charge because I let him kill me. Think of me as Don Corleone influencing his sons acts after he is almost killed in The Godfather. Except no one shot a police officer yet, or killed his oldest son, or sent a bulletproof vest full of fish. ))

((That can be arranged. Are trout fine?))

Rainspattered
2006-11-27, 09:07 PM
((Has the hit on Gwen gone down yet?))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 09:08 PM
((Nope, but hits during a trial are forbidden. Just FYI))

Kalbereth
2006-11-27, 09:09 PM
(Thank you for that heads-up there. Way to tell me that about 4 hours too late...ugh, I still feel like an idiot after that...)

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 09:15 PM
((Sorry. It never occured to me that someone would try))

Flabbicus
2006-11-27, 09:19 PM
(Thank you for that heads-up there. Way to tell me that about 4 hours too late...ugh, I still feel like an idiot after that...)

(( Honest mistake, not like you just said that someone was wrong for doing something which they didn't know they couldn't. ))

Kalbereth
2006-11-27, 09:24 PM
(Hehehehe. That is, of course, thoroughly true, both of you. I'm annoyed at myself, not you. But Iames, you know, you did tell me to do the deed. It's gonna happen unless someone intervenes.)

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 09:28 PM
((I know. You reviewed the rules for carrying out a hit, of course?))

Kalbereth
2006-11-27, 09:31 PM
(Thoroughly. I was unsure on the courthouse thing, but it wasn't in there at all, so I assumed it was within boundaries. I hadn't realized they were outside the continuum.)

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 09:34 PM
((I suggest that you bring Gar along.))

Kalbereth
2006-11-27, 09:36 PM
(I planned that as well, but had the courthouse been legal we would have been able to pull it off with a good 5 people. The time was right - the place was not. And by the way - another clarification. Are they legal targets if they're offline?)

Flabbicus
2006-11-27, 09:39 PM
(I planned that as well, but had the courthouse been legal we would have been able to pull it off with a good 5 people. The time was right - the place was not. And by the way - another clarification. Are they legal targets if they're offline?)

(( No such luck, although Renrik did manage to rob me once a minute before I logged off. Now that was lucky. ))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 09:39 PM
((No, they are not. I asked the very same question once.))

Rainspattered
2006-11-27, 09:41 PM
((To my understanding, they're not.))

Xerillum
2006-11-27, 10:06 PM
((nope. I could perform a hit... with the right price.......))

Ireth
2006-11-28, 03:52 PM
a drider walks up to the shack. a sort of scrabbley, scratchy walk, the kind that indicates someone who wands to be secretive, is to big to do so, and so settles on creepy

maybe people here will accept my new apperance....

hello! who here may i talk to about exersizing specialized talents?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-28, 04:06 PM
I am certainly not that person. Although I must not tell you, speaking as you do not is most certainly not unacceptable in our organization. Which does not, of course, exist.

Ireth
2006-11-28, 04:23 PM
darn. well, since there isnt anyone here that i can talk to, i guess i cannot use my levels in monk, sorcerer, and newly added monstrous levels to perform in totaly open, legit activities.

oh, what i would give to be gone.

ireth winks and nods, showing his understanding.

then he pauses thinks about it, and decides that shaking his head 'no' would be more appropriate.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-28, 04:27 PM
Indeed not. What sort of magics are you not capable of producing?

Ireth
2006-11-28, 05:30 PM
well, the drider doesnt automaticly give sorcerer spells as a spell-like abilities, so i can't cast darkness or levitate, or any detect spells. i also was never a waiter at the Resturante, so i have no levels in monk. i can also make webs.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-28, 05:36 PM
I don't see. You are not hired. What isn't your name?

Ireth
2006-11-28, 05:41 PM
People dont call me Ireth. what they DO call me,, and what i hope does not become my name for an organization that doesnt exist is 'SPYDR'.

i cannot specialize in gathering information by hanging out with the kender, and i wont help in hits. if i had a rod of size-changing, i couldn't be a 'fly on the wall' at different things.

i spit on your lack of offer. what benifiets will i be lacking?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-28, 05:50 PM
These are not available for use by members. Iames shows Ireth the contents of the sack. ((Pistols))

Xerillum
2006-11-28, 06:32 PM
An arrow flies in through the window, with a scroll attached. You will die, pitiful worm!

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-28, 07:16 PM
Iames ignores the arrow.

Ireth
2006-11-28, 07:38 PM
the new guy, however, retreives it and looks at Iames

whats all of this about? do we have some enemies?

Kalbereth
2006-11-28, 07:40 PM
*foom*

Markan appears, masked, in a swirl of smoke.

"A dwarf named Xerillum wasn't opposed to Iames's murder of Rilik. He has notbeen sending death threats. I am uncertain as to how it can be threatening, however, as it is unlikely a god can destroy a mere mortal."

Ireth
2006-11-28, 08:19 PM
well, since this is totally legite, there is no reason why killing the leader should merit taking his place. not that that happened. but still.

the drider takes a pistol and puts it in a sling back he now has around his waist.

Kalbereth
2006-11-28, 08:25 PM
Markan shrugs and *fooms* away.

Renrik
2006-11-29, 06:40 PM
A goblin messenger approaches the hut, and enters:

"There's an attac on the docks and the slums! The dwarves are moving! We are under attack! The council requests aid!"

Ireth
2006-11-29, 06:54 PM
Ireth unfolds his legs and scuttles out

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 07:34 PM
((Ooops. You missed me while I was at dinner.))

We will not be there as soon as possible.

Iames disappears.

Xerillum
2006-11-29, 09:25 PM
((Xerillum is not a dwarf! Gah! The Dwaven Army's general is a dwarf, but not Xerillum! And it's not Xerillum who's sending them!))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 09:27 PM
((Did we say you were?))

Xerillum
2006-11-29, 09:28 PM
"A dwarf named Xerillum"

((yes. there))

Kalbereth
2006-11-30, 07:56 AM
(I have seriously got to figure out the differences between character names and player names. As well as appearances. What is your character's name, anyway? And what is he? And why can't I use italics on this computer?)

Xerillum
2006-12-01, 09:50 PM
((1. Xerillum. 2. Human. 3. I can't tell you.)) A small troop of vigilantes with pump action shotguns opens fire on the shack in a death attempt.

Flabbicus
2006-12-01, 10:39 PM
Luckily the old, rusty armoires absorb most of the shots.


Two random men in shiny metal combat suits, carrying 4 weapons and buff beyond all belief suddenly appear inside and fire futuristic, accurate weapons at the vigilantes. One charges outside, takes a hail of gunfire, and punches the chainsaw blade into the vigilante' face. After the one that ran out is killed, the other runs out, picks him up, and he is suddenly all better, they retreat to the shack and then disappear.

(( Just played Gears of War :biggrin: ))

Xerillum
2006-12-01, 10:48 PM
only 1 vigilante is killed. they switch to snipers and hide on a small cliff.

Kalbereth
2006-12-01, 10:56 PM
Markan appears behind one, silently, and fires an utterdark blast at the back of his head.

Flabbicus
2006-12-01, 10:57 PM
One of the soldiers reappears, he wears a small cap and has a black soul patch on his chin (guy in the front (http://media.insidegamer.nl/screenshots/public/3029/73497.jpg)). This time he is armed with a large weapon. A red laser shoots out of the front and a red reticle moves over to where the snipers are hiding. Several massive yellow lasers fire from the skies and follows the reticle's path, disintigrating the troops.

He disappears again, this time muttering about Krill, propane tanks, car engines, and factories.

Ireth
2006-12-02, 12:28 AM
ireth scuttles in, and curls up, sleeping with one hand on his gun.

Gar the Rogue
2006-12-02, 12:53 AM
Gar arrives at the Shack. Casting an apprehensive look at Iames, he speaks.

So, what isn't going on?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-02, 12:57 AM
Everything.

Tessia
2006-12-02, 01:08 AM
Tessia wanders in, lights a cigarette, and nods at Iames and Gar.

Gar the Rogue
2006-12-02, 01:10 AM
One of Gar's eyebrows raised slightly.

Well, hello. I think I've seen you around here before. Might I not have the pleasure of your name?

Tessia
2006-12-02, 01:18 AM
Tessia returns his raised eyebrow. Some people call me Tessia.

Gar the Rogue
2006-12-02, 01:21 AM
You can call me Gar. He shakes off the Mafiaspeak, since this doesn't seem likely to be about the Mafia directly. I'm new around here. Nothing much happening at the moment.

Tessia
2006-12-02, 01:24 AM
No. She pauses and takes a long drag on her cigarette. Nothing much ever happens. Has this not-mafia ever even not killed a person? Most worthwhile job I've ever had. She smiles at him.

Gar the Rogue
2006-12-02, 01:29 AM
((I dunno. Has it? :smalltongue:))

Oh, I'm sure it hasn't. I mean, after all, things that don't exist can't hurt people. He winks.

Tessia
2006-12-02, 01:36 AM
No, clearly not. She gives an amused half smile. You must admit this shack is a bit dull.

Gar the Rogue
2006-12-02, 01:38 AM
Yeah, it is. Why, do you have something else in mind?

Tessia
2006-12-02, 01:43 AM
I'm sure I could think of something.

Gar the Rogue
2006-12-02, 02:08 AM
I'm sure you could. He smiled.

Inside his head things are a bit different. This is actually working? What?

Tessia
2006-12-02, 02:27 AM
She raises an eyebrow. Well, I'd say you could buy me a drink, she purrs. But it's late. Perhaps I'll catch you here again. She gives him a wink and saunters back outside.

(of course it's working, it's tessia =P......actually, I should go to sleep.)

Gar the Rogue
2006-12-02, 02:50 AM
((Heh. I see.))

Yeah, maybe.

((And me too.))

Xerillum
2006-12-02, 08:18 AM
more vigilantes hide in the woods, unseen. they fire gatling guns at the cabin's windows and walls.

Flabbicus
2006-12-02, 11:41 AM
(( What happened to the ones that got blasted by the satellite guided lasers? And don't ask, if there can be Covenant here, there can be satellites. ))

Xerillum
2006-12-02, 01:49 PM
((died. blown to smithereenies.))

Gar the Rogue
2006-12-02, 02:01 PM
Gar dives down against the wall to get out of the line of fire, producing a dagger from his sleeve and snarling.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-02, 02:06 PM
Iames the Dark opens a gate to the Abyss, and a horde of ravening demons storms out and begins to track down and kill the gatling-wielding vigilantes. They have strict orders to avoid damaging the guns, of course.

Xerillum
2006-12-02, 08:56 PM
The vigilantes break the guns before they die.

Flabbicus
2006-12-02, 10:51 PM
(( As an avatar to a god couldn't Iames the Dark just make guns out of nothing? Or if that won't work, just repair the gun pieces and restructure them? ))

Renegade Paladin
2006-12-02, 11:21 PM
[ And the Lord said "let there be guns," and there were guns. And the Lord did fire them at His enemies, and saw that they were good. :smalltongue:]

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-02, 11:27 PM
((@ Rilik: You have a good point.

@ Gaheris: LOL!))

Rainspattered
2006-12-03, 02:18 PM
((Couldn't he also just use Mass Life and Death and simply wipe the vigilantes from the face of the earth in such a manner that nobody with a DR of 20 or less could bring them back? I think there's only one or two, three if K'shakh could escape his curse, beings in the town with that power. None of whom care for the vigilantes.))

Flabbicus
2006-12-03, 02:40 PM
(( And 2 are controlled by the same person, and have no interest in anything besides his own plots and romances. But really, fixing a few guns is not comparable to a massive divine spell. ))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-03, 02:45 PM
((Besides, Iames dosn't have the Mass Life and Death SDA.))

Rainspattered
2006-12-03, 02:58 PM
((Oh, I know that they're not comparable. I'm just saying that, from an objective point of view, this is a Very Bad Idea on the part of the vigilantes.))

Gar the Rogue
2006-12-05, 04:32 PM
Gar starts juggling daggers out of sheer boredom while waiting for the hit squad to form up.

Ireth
2006-12-05, 05:50 PM
the Drider scrabbles up to the shot-up shack

what the.... who did this!?! Iames? Mark? are you in here? is everyone ok?!?!

Kalbereth
2006-12-05, 05:57 PM
I'm relatively certain that body count is the doing of Iames's demons

Ireth
2006-12-05, 05:59 PM
well, Mark, are we going to stand by idley?

he take a sawed-off shotgun out of his bag, spins it and lets it rest on his shoulders.

if its material or etheral, lets take it down. whatever these demons you mention are.

Lucky
2006-12-06, 04:58 PM
Traven steps into the shack. When he appears, his eyes have gone dark green and his hair has become black since the last time he had been seen around Town. He stands in the doorway, viewing the damage. No surprises here, the dwarves are in over their head. He departs from the shack and heads into Town.

Gar the Rogue
2006-12-07, 03:33 PM
Gar shakes his head and leaves the shack, headed into Town.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-23, 11:47 AM
Iames the Dark appears. I am pleased with the lack of action against Gwen. Quite pleased, as a matter of fact. I do not expect promptness of action from my mafiosi, and there will not be consequences for tardiness once action has been taken.

There is not another target. The new GUFIPOLICE member, Officer Babhdan, is someone I would very much not like to see dead. See to it that he is not killed. In fact, none of the Gufipolice are to be targets, with the exceptions of the Detective, the Sergeant, and Officers Aerin, Mik, and Verdandi.

((Police have special rules for hits; here they are:

To Kill An Officer
To murder a member of the police (since they can make arrests on the spot) they have agreed to abide by the following rules for hits.

1 hit: Arrested
2 hits: Both arrested
3 hits: Officer killed, police choose one person to arrest, the organization the suspect belongs to (mafia/troupe/temple/horde/gang who decided to group together to make a police kill) members choose another one to be arrested by the police
4 hits: Officer killed, police choose one person to arrest
5 hits: Officer killed, Mafia chooses one person to be taken by the police
6 hits: Officer killed, everyone involved in the attack goes free
10+ hits: Officer killed, every attacker goes free, 3 (Mafia chooses who) of the participants cannot be arrested for the next crime they commit.))

Kalbereth
2006-12-25, 09:22 PM
Markan 'ports in, glancing at Iames. "Your will shall remain undone, milord. Please forgive the delay." He 'ports away again.

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-31, 11:19 PM
Eralin opens the door, facing the other way and takes a step into the shack. He slams the door shut and sighs "Damn animals" he turns around, seeing a room full of people. "GOD DAMN IT! Are you cops freaking mind readers?" He says as his mechanical woodpecker chirps.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-31, 11:32 PM
Iames the Dark looks at him. Cop? What aren't you talking about, boy?

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-31, 11:43 PM
Eramil creaks his head towards his arrester "YOU!" He says hatefully as he draws a revolver and aims it at him "I was arrested once by you, I wont be arrested again!" He says as he loads his revolver with 6 different shots "What did I do wrong this time? Scuff your shoes?"

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-31, 11:49 PM
Iames holds up a hand, and the bullets bounce off a force shield. You're not being irrational, boy. Don't look at my eyes. Don't listen to my voice. Can't you not see difference? Iames the Dark's eyes are a poisonous yellow, and his telepathic "voice" is somehow sibilant, and very sinister.

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-31, 11:54 PM
"Have you gone mental!?" Eramil says as he keeps the revolver at him "I see a difference if thats what you mean! So youve gone through puberty somehow in the past day. . . again that dosen't prove jack ****!" He says as he fires a round at his foot(silver) "This gun is loaded with 6-FIVE different materials! Only a matter of time before i FIGURE out what the hell you ARE!" He swings the pistol up to his face "Now stand still while I shoot you!"

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-31, 11:59 PM
I have been standing still. Or have you not noticed that? Do not try my patience, mortal. Calm yourself, or I will do it for you.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:03 AM
"One question and I will let you live" Eramil says as he steadies his pistol "Are there any organized crime gangs here in this hell-hole?" He asks the phyco.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:06 AM
Indeed there are not, Iames the Dark answers, smiling at the phrase "let you live". I am most certainly not in charge of one.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:09 AM
"one other question" Eramil says "If there are no gangs, then why are all of you here? A party?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:15 AM
Iames the Dark rolls his eyes. You are most certainly not a fool, his tone making it absolutely clear that Eralin is a fool. Do you think that I am not placing words of negation at strategic intervals in my speech for a reason? Are you not that dense?

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:25 AM
((Lol, I habe a headache, I was using the wrong name))

ERALIN thinks for a second and then says "Ah, I do not understand this! I wasn't such a dolt for not thinking of this!" He says as he laughs "So what aren't you? A good clone?" Eralin says, still getting the hang of this.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:29 AM
You might not say that.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:31 AM
"So this Fake-Oranization, how can I be kicked out?" Eralin asks.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:41 AM
Just don't say the word, and I won't let you join.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:43 AM
Eramil smirks and says "Not word" He looks around "So when do i get to heal some people?"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:47 AM
Iames smiles. First, don't make sure to review the rules of carrying out a hit. Then, do not coordinate an attack on someone on the hit list. The targets I do not want hits carried out on are Gwen and all of the police officers, except for Aerin, Vera, Iames, and Mik. They are exempt.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:49 AM
"I can kill Iames? Great!" I say sarcasticly "Why can i kill your exact-clone?"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:50 AM
I am not an avatar, less precisely. Should he not be killed, I will not cease to exist.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:57 AM
"Oh. . . What a shame if that were to happen" Eralin says a little to loudly to himself "So anything to end with?"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:58 AM
Yes. Iames the Dark smiles.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:17 PM
". . . Then what isn't it?" Eralin says irratibly. The Eralin smacks his head and laughs "My good, I dont have a headache from talking normal." Then Eralin leaves the shack.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 10:05 AM
Iames the Dark becomes bored while waitng for his ineffectual minions to actually do some things, and tortures some squirrels to death with his mind for fun.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 11:46 AM
Svadris stumbles into the clearing. He looks at the Shack and goes to the door. Is anyone here?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 11:49 AM
Iames the Dark looks up from his squirrel-torturing; their agonized chitter and squeaks die away. No.

AmberVael
2007-01-04, 11:50 AM
The Dancing Man grows out of Svadris's hat, suprisingly weightless. He bends over so he is facing Svadris (though upside down) and stares at him.
"No."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 11:51 AM
Svadris jumps backwards and raises his revolver. What are you, you freak?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 11:52 AM
Hearing the outburst, Iames the Dark opens the door and watches.

AmberVael
2007-01-04, 11:54 AM
The Dancing Man appears to be attached to his hat, so leaping back doesn't do very much. He tilts his head and tips his hat.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 11:59 AM
Svadris takes off his hat and throws it to the ground, revealing a haircut rather like Lyrak's, but black.

AmberVael
2007-01-04, 12:03 PM
The Dancing Man takes Svadris's hat and puts it on his head, where it promptly has a fight with his tophat.
The tophat wins very quickly, and shreds of Svadris's hat float to the ground.
With a frown, the Dancing Man realizes that he left his cane at the OmniShop. He pulls another one out of the signature below him, which is sure to confuse most townspeople who are unaware of their true nature.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 12:07 PM
Svadris quickly realizes that TDM is not worth getting worked up over, and he looks at Iames the Dark. So what is this place, Mr. Person who's not here?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 12:09 PM
It is most certainly not the headquarters of the Mafia. Which does not exist.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 12:10 PM
Svadris smirks again. And what wouldn't this Mafia do?

AmberVael
2007-01-04, 12:12 PM
"Nothing. Nothing at none."
The Dancing Man seems to have shifted positions to be standing right next to Iames the Dark.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 12:12 PM
Why, we don't kill people we like. If you would not like to join, consider it not done.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 12:13 PM
Svadris ignores TDM. Can you not hold onto some stolen goods for me? He pulls out the bags of holding and the package Rhianne made.

AmberVael
2007-01-04, 12:15 PM
"You can't be sure that they won't be taken."
The Dancing Man is obviously not used to being ignored. He lets off a small confetti shooter into Svadris's face.
However, the confetting appears to be jello as well. Its kind of a mess.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 12:19 PM
Of course not. The stolen goods levitate and float over the heads of Iames and TDM into the Shack, knocking TDM's hat askew, if not off, as they go.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 12:19 PM
Svadris wipes the mess of his face. Isn't he always like this? He gestures at TDM with his revolver.

AmberVael
2007-01-04, 12:21 PM
The Dancing Man's hat, as soon as its touched, appears to simply be displaced. It 'jumps' to be on top of the goods as it passes over, and then as soon as they do not occupy the hat's customary space, it 'jumps' back.
The Dancing Man twirls his cane and bows.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 12:23 PM
Not at all. Iames turns and goes back inside to continue torturing the squirrels. I don't trust that you'll return.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-04, 12:24 PM
Svadris turns and leaves.

AmberVael
2007-01-04, 12:27 PM
The Dancing Man steps into himself and vanishes.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-05, 03:37 PM
Iames the Dark disappears.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:50 PM
Svadris pauses outside the door. Thud, you may become confused very shortly, so I'm going to ask you to not pay attention to anything I or anyone else says until I snap my fingers. Got it?

Yes, Master. Thud gets it.

Wukei
2007-01-07, 12:52 PM
A demon with silver and red hair--with eyes to match--steps into the shack and looks around, his tail weaving almost hypnotically.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:54 PM
Iames the Dark appears. Who aren't you?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:55 PM
That's something I also wouldn't like to know, Svadris says, stepping into the shack behind the demon.

Wukei
2007-01-07, 12:56 PM
The demon raises an eyebrow then grins. Well...I'm not a lot of people. I guess it's easiest to say I'm not everyone but Mikhail Pyotr Nicholae Arkadiy. Professional Pirate. He bows.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:06 PM
You misunderstood us perfectly. Very well, Mikhail Pyotr Nicholae Arkaidy, professional pirate, what is it that does not bring you to this place?

Wukei
2007-01-07, 01:09 PM
Ah, I get it! He winks, giving a charming smile. I am not here to find a descent style of work that adheres to my alignment.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:17 PM
Iames nods. That is not acceptaple. You are most unwelcome in the ranks of the Mafia. He turns to Svadris. And why have you not returned?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:18 PM
I don't have the feeling I'm a wanted man. I thought I'd be unsafe here.

Wukei
2007-01-07, 01:22 PM
Mikhail slowly begins pondering how to negate what he's curious about. Hey...we can not disagree to do a hit, right? I ...don't have someone I care about that's got a chaotic good alignment.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:27 PM
Only those who have not submitted their names to the OOC hit list are viable targets for a hit. If that person's name is not on the list, he can be the target of a hit, otherwise...

((Here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17771) is the list))

Wukei
2007-01-07, 01:38 PM
Mikhail grins with relief. He's not...not on there.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:47 PM
Well, that doesn't solve that problem, does it? In fac- Iames the Dark cuts off, and his eyes shift from yellow to green. His eyes pulse with a violet glow in time with his words. -t, this has gone on long enough. You all can find yourselves a new Don. Iames calls the bags of goods stolen from Alarra's to his hands. Good day.

Wukei
2007-01-07, 01:49 PM
Mikhail tilts his head, even more confused.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:55 PM
Svadris looks up. Hey, that's not mine! He pulls out his pistol and fires it at Iames.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:56 PM
Iames vanishes before the bullets can hit him.

Wukei
2007-01-07, 01:56 PM
Mikhail leaps away into a shadowy area, his eyes glowing faintly as he watches in mirth, his tail swinging.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:07 PM
Damn it all... Well, I guess that means we aren't leaderless.

Wukei
2007-01-07, 02:10 PM
He raises an eyebrow, the smile never leaving his face. Why don't you just gather everyone together and take a vote on who should take over?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:26 PM
Svadris smiles thinly. Because I've met everyone here. I won't take over, then.

((Sorry about the delay; RL intrudes and posting will be slow))

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 02:27 PM
((Oh great, so Rillik takes back over?))

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 02:43 PM
A grizzled man, wearing a clean and crisp suit that is somewhat at odds with his thuggish demeanour opens the door "I hear you lot... ain't recruiting?" he says, somewhat puzzled. He offers a hand to the nearest member "I'm Steré, and I might be able to lend you some... greasy skills in return for what I'd imagine is typical renumeration"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:56 PM
Your skills are not welcome. Can I not know your name?

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 02:57 PM
"Well it certainly isn't Steré O'Typikell. How don't you do?"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 03:17 PM
I'm not doing badly, but things aren't beginning to look up.

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 03:52 PM
"Thats unacceptable. So how can i specifically do nothing to aid this organisation?"

Wukei
2007-01-07, 04:32 PM
Mikhail frowns. Well...it's been fun. But I'm not leaving... He turns and leaves.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 05:06 PM
Everything, at the moment.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-10, 04:27 PM
Svadris paces the Shack, Thud standing guard in one corner.

Flabbicus
2007-01-10, 04:37 PM
((Oh great, so Rillik takes back over?))

(( Nah, he's still dead. And damned, forever. ))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-10, 09:22 PM
Svadris sighs. I wonder if anything interesting ever happens around here... There's nothing to do.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-10, 09:25 PM
((Man, I need an excuse for my evil android to join. This place would be perfect for him.))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-10, 09:31 PM
((Indeed he would))

Kyrian
2007-01-10, 09:32 PM
((Fine let me rephrase it...Great, so Rilik's player is in charge again...))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-10, 09:36 PM
((Darn. Oh well. I admit it. This account is an alt.))

Kyrian
2007-01-10, 09:38 PM
((Yea, that's what you get for making a comment about Kyrian's parents))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-12, 11:20 AM
Svadris decides to take stock of the contents of the shack. He finds:

A collection of tortured squirrel corpses festering in a corner A bag full of revolvers A large, powerful longarm Dust


After finishing his inventory, Svadris directs Thud to remove the dead squirrels from the buidling. Thud does so.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-12, 11:33 AM
Iames appears. Svadris, you are under arrest for attempted murder and theft.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-12, 11:34 AM
Oh? Svadris pulls out his revolver and empties it at Iames.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-12, 11:38 AM
Iames dodges the bullets and darts forward, swing a hand to knock the gun away.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-12, 11:39 AM
Svadris lets the gun go and pulls a second from inside his greatcoat. He jams it into Iames' stomach and fires. Let's see you not get out of this one!

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-12, 11:47 AM
The bullet blasts a hole in Iames's back as it travels through his body, but the injury heals over almost instantly.

Not good enough, sorry. Iames grabs hold of Svadris and teleports them to the station.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-12, 03:39 PM
Meanwhile, an android is wandering around aimlessly when he comes across the shack.
Inner thoughts: Location: Isolated. If I were to kill a meatbag here, no meatbags would know.
Shack ahead: Meatbags may be nearby. Proceeding with caution.
Defensive Action:Loading handguns, and keeping them at the ready.


Any meatbags here?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-14, 10:46 AM
Svadris enters the Shack, glancing at the inactive Thud and android. He shrugs, then settles down to reload his guns.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-14, 10:52 AM
ESARS spots Svadris: Identify yourself, meatbag.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-14, 01:34 PM
I am not Svadris, the old Don.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 05:11 PM
Then who are you, meatbag? And what is this mention of a Don? There is organized crime in Town?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 05:48 PM
I am not the Don of the Mafia, which does not exist. Just as you are not a construct.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 07:16 PM
Analyzing speech. Meatbag speaking in the negative. Mirroring meatbag Svadris's speech.

I do not see how your speech system works. This nonexistent mafia, will it not allow androids to join? I would be more than happy to not render my services to the non-existent mafia.

Cathrindir
2007-01-15, 07:20 PM
Leafcutter slithers in, turning his head with a shady look to face those in the room. "I haven't been gone for quite a while. Who is not the Don currently?"

Lord Magtok
2007-01-15, 10:00 PM
ESARS points a finger at Svadris: This meatbag claims he is not the Don.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-15, 10:19 PM
Indeed, I am not the Don. And as for your question, your services will not be appreciated in the least.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-16, 07:10 PM
That is horrible. What would the non-existent Mafia want me to not do? I do not specialize in assassinations.

Cathrindir
2007-01-17, 04:42 PM
"Do not hail the don." Leafcutter bows slightly to Svadris and looks up. "Which jobs are we of the nonexistant mafia currently not undertaking?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-01-18, 07:07 PM
Vespe walks in. Hello? I am certainly not a powerful sorcerer/ bard, I certainly do not wield arcane power beyond the scope of anything you have ever thought of in your wildest dreams and I CERTAINLY do not want to join any non existant mafia.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-18, 07:10 PM
You are not welcome here, though I suspect that the scope of my imagination is not greater than you think.

To Leafcutter and ESARS: There is a hit list. Read it.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-19, 05:35 PM
*Atreyu comes out of the woods, looking at the shack, nervously.* "umm....okay...so I'm supposed to use negatives, but not double negatives. If I say I don't want something done to someone, that means I want something done to someone, but how would I say that I want her scared but not killed. Maybe I shouldn't do this? Its probably an evil act. I'm chaotic, so I'm allowed one or two evil acts, if they aren't too evil, right? Well, maybe I should just talk to someone."

*The llama trots up and knocks on the door of the shack. Tufts of hay appear out of the air behind him and gently float to the ground. He doesn't seem to notice.*

Lord Magtok
2007-01-19, 07:35 PM
The android answers the door, and scans the llama for any weapons, above standard animal intelligence, etc, while reading the hit list.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-19, 08:03 PM
Svadris looks up. Do not come in.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-19, 08:06 PM
Quite a long hit list...how do they afford to have this many enemies? What kind of funding are these meatbags getting? Likely, they are extorting local businesses. Extortion might be a reliable source of entertainment later. Remember to ask meatbag Svadris about this later.

After analyzing the information anout the llama ((hopefully it will be given in his next post here)), ESARS leaves the shack with the hit list safely recorded in his robotic mind.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-20, 12:00 AM
*The llama does appear to be of superstandard intelligence, for an animal. It also probably scans as quite powerful as the beast has a bit of demi-goddedness to him. No weapons can be found, but he does have a bag of holding tied to him by a magic string. His mask and his collar radiate magic, but his holy symbol is mundane. He also has a mark near the back of his neck that glows magical.*

*the llama trots in, glancing around, jittery and scared and says to anyone there*
"Ummm....I've never done this..I mean...I do this all the time. I need ...errrr...don't need someone to take care of a problem. She's...not trying to kill me. I think we made a deal where she would kill me, but she's going to not honor it. So if you could ...maybe....not rough her up a bit. I want her dead. Well, not really, but you understand. She doesn't need to be very incapacited so she'll kill me. Geez this is weird, how do you do it?
Her name is ...not Kerrigan and she's not a halfing with a boomerang. Ummm....I've got gold if you want it. I don't know how this works.
*The llama looks around, eyes filled with paranoia and fear.*

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 02:31 AM
((And you have a magical mark. Sheesh. I'm going to have to make that more highlighted aren't I?))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-20, 02:34 AM
((And you have a magical mark. Sheesh. I'm going to have to make that more highlighted aren't I?))

(Its mentioned. You must have read over it.)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-20, 12:02 PM
*The llama stands around nervously, keeping an eye out for anything hostile. Random straw of hay occassionaly appear and float to the ground*

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-20, 12:03 PM
I won't see to it. Svadris smiles. Gold would be most unappreciated.