PDA

View Full Version : [ALL] Happy Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah 2010! [canon optional]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

happyturtle
2010-11-28, 06:28 PM
In a small, snow-covered valley, on the borders between ffrp universes, lies a tiny village consisting of gingerbread buildings. There, happy devils frolic and play, building toys for good little girls and boys. Every day, if you listen closely, you can hear their screams of agonizing pain as they're forced to do this instead of kicking puppies or similar evil deeds.

In the center of the town lies a giant chair, where you can line up to have your picture taken with Vespe Decker Butler Claus (or whoever is on duty! :smallbiggrin:) and tell herhim what you want for Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah. Nine times out of ten, it'll be in the sack sitting beside herhim (it seems to be bigger on the inside). Maybe there will even be an out of continuity ButlerDecker Elf assisting herhim! And maybe Vespe Claus will show up too!

There's also singing, candy, and all sorts of Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah events, like the traditional Pin The Knife On The Duck.

Have fun (and try not to blow everything up)!

((ooc request: no invasions plz! kthxbai!))

Edit: Any character can roleplay as Santa Claus. Keep it silly and lighthearted and don't give away anything too powerful. :smallsmile:

Edit 2: All welcome here. It can be in canon or not for your character, as you choose.

2009 thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134643)
2008 thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99465)

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 06:36 PM
Pringle ports in. Bah humbug.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 06:36 PM
Butler sits on the chair and looks as jolly as Butler can.
Which is about what Butler looks like most of the time anyways.
"It's getting cold, huh ma'am?"

I'm afraid to describe his Santa suit...

happyturtle
2010-11-28, 06:38 PM
"That's what the cloak is for," says a fully grown Decker, who is somehow suddenly behind him, and reaching over to pet his ears.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 06:40 PM
Butler purrs.
"Oh that's right ma'am."
Butler pulls his Decker cloak out of Hammerspace and wears it. Just for the season, it's red with white frills, despite being made of feathers.

"So what do I got to do again ma'am?"

Haruki-kun
2010-11-28, 06:41 PM
Wings, Halo, and red outfit, Haruki descends from the sky into the center of the area.

"Alright! Now, let's see....Ho ho ho!" he looks thoughtful. "HO HO HO! No,that doesn't sound right.... MERRY............ this might take some practice."

He whistles.

"ARF ARF!" Chain Chomp dashes in. From the looks of it, Haruki stuck a red circle where his nose would be and antlers where... antlers would be. They look very much home-made.

"GOOD BOY! Chompy, you'll make an excellent Rudolph!"

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 06:43 PM
Pringle looks at the angel. Why are you here captain holypants?
((done with finals?))

UncleWolf
2010-11-28, 06:43 PM
ThumpThump*jingle jangle*

ThumpThump*jingle jangle*

Huh, sounds like footsteps and...bells? :smallconfused:

Fluffy, his full size, enters the clearing, wearing a foppish Elfy hat and a vest riddled with bells. *jinglejinglejinglejingle*

He looks terribly excited and prances about for a bit, relishing the holiday mood before curling up on the ground so all the little kids can play around on him.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 06:47 PM
On a snowtopped mountain, above the happy bustle and cheer of the Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah celebration, one person isn't very happy. It is the vampire, Rot, holding his umbrella with a frown on his face.

"How they laugh and they sing, how happy they are! They celebrate their holiday without a care in the world! It's unfair, it is, how I'm stuck up here. I don't have anything to be happy about, no one's sending me presents. And I'm not even good at rhyming." :smallmad:

The dastardly vampire snaps his fingers and bares his shiny fangs.

"This is it! The last Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah that I'll be alone. Well, I'll probably still be sad and lonely, but I'll make sure they are too! Yes, that's right. I'll steal all their presents and holiday cheer! How'll they like it when their festive trees are bare and burnt, and their colorful wrapped boxes empty?!"

With a grim chuckle, he gets to work. He gets bags and bags, to put on a sleigh. And he makes a fake santa suit, with red velvet and white fuzz. He has no reindeer, or dog with antlers, so grabs a passing CAT to torment and whip.

Haruki-kun
2010-11-28, 06:47 PM
((done with finals?))

((No, not yet. Taking a break from work.))

"I'm not a cap...." he looks like he suddenly understood a joke. "Oh, right. Well, I'm here because it's Thanksmas! I can't pronounce it, but it's fun!

So I'm here to be Haru Claus!"

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 06:50 PM
One transparent young woman comes up to Butler Claus. "Hi Butler, sir. Is it Christmastime already?"

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 06:53 PM
"Hi ma'am. I don't know what Christmas is ma'am, but it's Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah time now ma'am." :smallsmile:
I'm surprised he can pronounce that.

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 06:53 PM
Pringle sighs I hope I'm not given the obligatory Christmas Carol reference this year. ((Who'd be interested in being Pringle's three ghosts and Marley?))

Maxios
2010-11-28, 06:56 PM
Maxios suddenly appears.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 06:57 PM
"Oh, it's a holiday kind of like this."
Anchor will try to sit on Butler Claus's lap for pictures and the traditionality of it.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 07:02 PM
"I see ma'am." Anchor gets Butler lap sits and pictures.

"So have you been a good girl ma'am? What do you want for Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah ma'am?" :smallsmile:

Beans
2010-11-28, 07:03 PM
Carrie (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9465158&postcount=210) and Gen arrive!

Carrie's got on a warm plaid jacket, but more interesting are her shoes. Platform shoes...
The platform bits are tiny Thanksmas trees. With lights.

She's being an angel on top of the tree.
Yay.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 07:10 PM
Rot does an evil preparation montage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlyauuY4wec&feature=related)! :smallmad:

Hey look, it's... Erm... I didn't know it was possible to wear the fuzzy red and white Santa outfit so... revealingly. :smalleek:

Ermine, dressed in a two-piece red suit with her usual floofy hat adorned by a fluffy ball of white cotton, skips merrily into the celebration.

"Merry whatever, every'a'body!" :smallbiggrin:

The erminegirl flicks her tail and gets in line to sit on Butler Claus' lap. She makes a ":3" face.

:smallsigh:

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 07:15 PM
Carrie (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9465158&postcount=210) and Gen arrive!

Carrie's got on a warm plaid jacket, but more interesting are her shoes. Platform shoes...
The platform bits are tiny Thanksmas trees. With lights.

She's being an angel on top of the tree.
Yay.

Gen pink hair is dyed red and green.

Beans
2010-11-28, 07:17 PM
Carrie giggles, skipping into line behind Ermine but then offering her place to Gen.
You first.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 07:19 PM
"Of course I have!" She hasn't even killed anybody. Well, maybe one or two people. But they deserved it.
"Do you have a happy Reinholdt in that bag? Or maybe a flute or a hat?"

Blue Ghost
2010-11-28, 07:19 PM
Blue appears in a flash of azure fire.
Hey guys. Blue Ghost here, from SMBG, coming to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving, a merry Christmas, and a happy Beethoven Day!
He produces a sign out of thin air, reading "ONLY 18 DAYS TILL BEETHOVEN DAY!"

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 07:22 PM
Gen hops in front of Carrie smiling.

Beans
2010-11-28, 07:24 PM
Carrie steps behind Gen, then hears the Blue Ghost and...
Whips out what looks like a flare gun.
She pulls the trigger.

There is a squeaky-toy squeak and confetti in the shape of itty-bitty top hats sprays at him.
Adorable.
Merry something!

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 07:29 PM
Did I ever mention Rot is awesome? Cause I haven't done it enough yet.

"I think so ma'am. Let me see ma'am." Butler looks in the bag for a second before reaching in and sticking his tongue out to one side in concentration, digging a bit. Quite a ways it seems.

In the end though, he manages to grab something and pull it out. It's a Reinholdt cat. He's got a collar with a bell around his neck, a fez hat and a flute. It looks like he was in the middle of playing something. He looks around a bit confused.

"There you go ma'am."

"Anchor? Butler? Ummm... what just happened?" :smallconfused:
Another alternate universe Reinholdt. Oh THIS won't get confusing at all...

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 07:34 PM
Anchor's face lights up. "Thank you, Butler Claus sir!"
She tries to pick up the Reinholdt cat, being filled with the Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah spirit and able to hold and touch some things.
"You were in a bag of Christmas presents, Rein."
Is this the fourth one, or higher?

happyturtle
2010-11-28, 07:34 PM
http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1011/d28/1816/f7b1656.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/40966829) http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1011/d28/1825/6e4b248.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/40967050) http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1011/d28/1833/4c27320.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/40967219)

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 07:35 PM
Gen giggles at Carrie.

Beans
2010-11-28, 07:37 PM
Carrie giggles back, then reloads and showers Gen with adorable top hat confetti.
Yay, shooting at people!

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 07:37 PM
Pringle walks up to Butler Claus passing anyone else in line. Yo! I'd like a platypus a fedora and idiot-be-gone brand mace.

ThirdEmperor
2010-11-28, 07:40 PM
Chezchire appears next to Rot, wearing a rather crooked red and white striped top hat and drinking a Molotov cocktail.

Well I was walkin along when I happened to hear. That you've got a plan.
To end Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah cheer.

Well in my not so humble but very brilliant mind.
It's high time someone.
Gave Santa a kick in his big fat behind.

So, in order to end this stupid holiday.
I'll help you out.
In stealin the presents, waddaya say?

Beans
2010-11-28, 07:42 PM
Carrie leans around Gen and Ermine to fire adorable confetti at Pringle.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 07:43 PM
Anchor's face lights up. "Thank you, Butler Claus sir!"
She tries to pick up the Reinholdt cat, being filled with the Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah spirit and able to hold and touch some things.
"You were in a bag of Christmas presents, Rein."
Is this the fourth one, or higher?

"You're welcome ma'am." :smallsmile:

Lessee... Prime, Meek, Clone, Mister Buttons, Happy. So fourth alternate I suppose.

"Ok... I admit I did not truly expect that." :smallconfused:
He says as he's picked up, nuzzling Anchor a bit.
"But I suppose I can roll with it. I'm going to just go ahead and guess I'm not where I was anymore." He looks around.

http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1011/d28/1816/f7b1656.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/40966829) http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1011/d28/1825/6e4b248.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/40967050) http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1011/d28/1833/4c27320.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/40967219)

Awesomeness. :biggrin:

Pringle walks up to Butler Claus passing anyone else in line. Yo! I'd like a platypus a fedora and idiot-be-gone brand mace.

"Well first you have to sit in my lap and get a picture taken and I have to ask you if you've been good or not sir." :smallsmile:
Butler says, presuming Anchor's getting up to go enjoy her presents.

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 07:44 PM
Carrie giggles back, then reloads and showers Gen with adorable top hat confetti.
Yay, shooting at people!

Gen waits for Butler to call her up.
What should I ask for?

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 07:45 PM
Thanks Happy! *squees and huggles !Holiday Ermine* :smallbiggrin:

Ermine, with a big and pointy-toothed grin, vaults over Pringle and onto Butler's lap, once Anchor is done.

"Hey Butler!" :smallbiggrin:

The pirate flicks her ear and thinks.

"I wanna.... I wanna nice bottle o' rum fer dis holiday! Ann'a kiss!"

Rot looks up from his work. Which is gluing some antlers onto the head(s) of a giant, two-headed winged panther. Which looks very annoyed, especially considering the bright red plastic nose stuck onto one of the heads.

"Oooh, I could use someone who knows how to rhyme. You're in."

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 07:45 PM
Pringle's armor is now covered in confetti. Just for that I'm not helping the orphanage. the heavy suit of armor sits on Butler's lap

Beans
2010-11-28, 07:47 PM
Um...

Bells to thread through your braid?

A pet?
http://filmcow.net/forums/images/smiles/emot-iiam.gif
I love Filmcow emoticons.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 07:50 PM
"Eep, not both at the same time sir, ma'am!"
Butler flails as he's crushed by weight, unable to even reach the bag anymore. :smalleek:

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 07:52 PM
"Geddoff! My turn, ye wait like a good... whatever ye are!"

Ermine playfully SHOVES PRINGLE OFF HER BUTLER WITH THE FURY OF NINE HELLS! :smallfurious:

:smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 07:53 PM
Anchor is getting up to enjoy her present. Odd as that sounds when it's a person.
She gets up and walks a little distance away, petting the cat in her arms.
"Nope. Where were you?"

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 07:55 PM
Pringle tries to grab Butler's legs he falls.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 07:57 PM
Reinholdt purrs.
"Well I was in Butler's Tavern in the sovereign state of Felina. Where is this?"

Butler's legs are grabbed. Seeing as how he's sitting in a chair I'm not sure what this does.
"Please don't fight sir, ma'am!" :smalleek:

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 07:59 PM
Just give me the EFFing Loot! Pringle fumes.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 08:00 PM
"This is the Nexus, at the Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah celebration! You'll like it better here, I'm sure." She explains, scratching behind the cat's ears.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 08:01 PM
Ermine puts her best angelic and sweet face on. Despite her life of piracy and crime, or probably because of it, she looks pretty cherubic.

"Ye're just gunna wait yer turn, mate." :smallsmile:

She turns her attention back to Butler.

"Now, about da booze'n kiss."

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 08:02 PM
Pringle tries to bull rush Ermine.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 08:06 PM
Reinholdt purrs loudly and nuzzles into Anchor's pets.
"Already do..."

He puts the flute away for now.
"So, here you fixed that ghost problem, huh?"

"Certainly ma'am." Butler goes looking in his sack just prior to the bull rush attempt. With any luck, he'll be busy until Ermine and Pringle work out their differences.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 08:10 PM
Away where...:smallconfused:

Anchor smiles at the nuzzling cat. "Good. Yes, I'm a bit more solid now. I think just with Holiday things, like you and Butler Claus." She waves her free hand through a pine tree to demonstrate.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 08:10 PM
Ermine is bull rushed!

She doesn't seem too concerned by this, and doesn't struggle at all. She just flicks Pringle in the forehead, or where his forehead should be, and gives a sweet smile.

"Will ye quite it? It's Tanks'mayewnearskanzoo! Now git'off me."

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 08:12 PM
You want me to quite near a zoo? Pringle asks.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 08:16 PM
"Ar... No." :smallconfused:

Ermine raises an eyebrow and flicks an ear.

"Dat's tha holiday. Fankshmewyearwanzeko. Whatever." :smallyuk:

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 08:19 PM
Hammer Space of course. All Reinholdts have it. :smalltongue:
Though whether he should be able to access it is another question... :smallconfused:

"Ah. Well I do rather hope I stick around a bit longer. There were more than a few Maglers after me. Really shouldn't have taken that ruby, but what can you do?" Reinholdt grins and shrugs.

Butler finds the rum! And pulls it out.
"Got it ma'am." :smallsmile:

ThirdEmperor
2010-11-28, 08:24 PM
Chezchire, in one gulp, downs his beer, and sets about planning to end Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah cheer.

So, it appears the main attraction.
Of this disgusting holiday show.
Is this idiotic Butler, so he's got to go.

We'll rocket down, to where that idiot sits.
And with my cutlass.
I'll chop 'im into miniscule bits!

Or, if you'd prefer a sneakier route.
I could snatch.
Him away and rip his heart out!

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 08:25 PM
"That's what being a treasure hunter is about, right? What's a Magler, though?" Anchor wonders how a cat can shrug and make it so obvious. Best to just pet it instead of thinking about it, so she does.

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 08:25 PM
Genkai is up after Ermine!

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 08:29 PM
"It is. Gotta admit, it's always a bit fun. A Magler is a fusion of Magtok and Butler. They no longer exist as separate entities and are Felina's so called 'secret police' as it were. I take it they don't have that here then? Who's in charge?"

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 08:32 PM
"The Empire is in charge here. Magtok and Butler are friends, but still different people. Say, what am I like in your world, then?"

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 08:32 PM
Prngle walks back and talks a swig of vodka Bah humbug!

Beans
2010-11-28, 08:33 PM
Genkai is up after Ermine!
Carrie is behind her, thinking about what she wants.

And whether or not there's anybody she hasn't confetti-cannon'd yet.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 08:38 PM
Ermine rushes over to hug Butler and grab the rum.

"Tanks hun! Now, tha kiss?" :smallbiggrin:

Rot looks at Chezchire, horrified.

"What, kill Butler? No! That'd be... sick! We can steal all the presents and decorations, maybe burn the trees, but I draw the line at harming Butler!" :smalleek:

THAT CATREINDEER mewls in agreement, and stomps a huge clawed pawhoof. :smallwink:

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 08:40 PM
"The Empire? Oh. Hmm."
Reinholdt ponders a bit, then answers Anchor's question.
"Oh, you're my partner and second-in-command of our Thieves guild. Found a way around some of your... downsides too, but I don't know if you have them or not. Not that I could tell you what to do about them anyways, what with keeping it a secret. Part of being an undercover resistance group I suppose. But you and I get along quite well..."
Reinholdt pauses.
"What about me? What am I like here?"

Butler gives Ermine one of his legendary, World-Shattering kisses!
Ermine has gained a bottle of never-ending rum. It might have a bottom to the bottle, but no one's ever gotten to it before. Consider that a challenge if you'd like.

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 08:44 PM
Pringle's full plate body sits down on butler's lap.

ThirdEmperor
Ignoring Rot's no, Chezchire takes some time from his mission.
To do some.
Good old backstory ex-po-sition.

I ate a guy named Suess and borrowed his rhyming.
But not.
It appears his..... Whadday call it? I don't remember. Timing?

So now I'm stuck, until I'm done with this plawt.
Talkin like I wacko.
Which I am most certainly not.

Recaiden
"That sounds great. Hmm. Get along quite well...?" That's good. They probably wouldn't work together otherwise.
Anchor thinks about it.
"Here, well there's no guild of thieves, which we'll have to fix. You hunt treasure more freelancely, and have been helping Tobias save his country."

Anchor is not yet confettied.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 08:46 PM
Ermine is kissed! Yay! :smallbiggrin:

She staggers off, swigging from the bottle with a look of euphoria on her face.

Until she spots Reinholdt and Anchor, who she "sneaks" up on. Sneak being a word completely misrepresenting the actual noticeability of her approach.

"Hey dere Reinholdt! How're ye dis Tanksmawhatsit?"

She does indeed seem to take the endless rum bottle as a challenge. :smallamused:

Rot blinks.

"Dayum. I wish I could rhyme. It'd make this whole "Grinch" thing much easier. Oh well. Let's go steal some presents, but no hurting Butler."

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 08:51 PM
"Bye ma'am."

Butler looks over at Pringle.
"So have you been good this year sir?" :smallsmile:

Reinholdt blinks a bit.
"Tobias? THE Gorram' Tobais?! Hah! That's something else. This place is weird." Reinholdt chuckles and shakes his head.

I don't think Nexus can handle a Thieves Guild, an Assassin's Guild and a Mercenary Group.

"Oh hey Ermine! You're looking... swell. I just got here, but it's going alright."

Beans
2010-11-28, 08:52 PM
Carrie loads another confetti canister, trigger finger itching.

happyturtle
2010-11-28, 08:53 PM
"No, he hasn't," Decker says. She shoves a stocking into Pringle's hands. "Coal and switches for you!" :smallmad:

ThirdEmperor
2010-11-28, 08:54 PM
Nimbly hopping into the sleigh, Chezchire.
Shouts to Rot:
Hurry up, we ain't got all day!

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 08:56 PM
Of course. I helped Maxy boy today. He has not been good and does not believe in butler's sexyness.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 08:57 PM
Probably not.

"The very same. You also seem a bit quieter there. Sadder." Anchor waves to Ermine.
"Happy Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah!"

happyturtle
2010-11-28, 08:58 PM
"COAL AND SWITCHES FOR YOU!! NEXT?" Decker bellows.

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 09:00 PM
Genkai is up next!

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 09:00 PM
Ermine takes a big swig of rum, then blinks at Reinholdt.

"Ye're lookin' a bit less awkward Reinholdt. Usually ye don't let people pet ye... Or is dat jus' me?"

She gestures at Anchor, then looks hurt. But the pirate's pouting expression is too overdone to be real, and she takes another swig of rum. :smalltongue:

"'Appy Tanks'whatsit."

Rot jumps into the sleigh too. He unfurls a whip, and lashes it out at the harnessed beast. After the vampire nimbly ducks a blast of acid, THAT CAT begrudgingly takes off. The sleigh flies aerodynamically toward the celebration.

And by "flies aerodynamically", I mean falls very fast in the right direction.

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 09:01 PM
Bah Humbug! Pringle attempts to use his ring to grab something random from butler's sack. He walks off.

Beans
2010-11-28, 09:01 PM
Carrie stands on one foot, the tiny Thanksmas trees that form her platform shoes making her look even more like a decorative angel.
She restrains herself from immediately showering more people in confetti.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 09:04 PM
"Huh. That's pretty hard for me to imagine. Me... being quiet..." Reinholdt shakes his head. Nope. Can't see it. :smallconfused:

"Oh no. I'm perfectly ok with any and all pets. Love 'em. As a human or kitty. I won't stop you. I'm kinda probably not your Reinholdt though. He doesn't like pets? This guy sounds nuts..."

"Sorry sir. Decker knows these things sir. She's very smart sir. You'll probably need the coal for something in the future sir." Pringle pulls out a Soda Pop Top from the bag. Now he can start collecting them!

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=329257324280&id=50e959619a21dd205694446da10e767f&index=ch1

Butler then waits for the next person in line!

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 09:06 PM
Genkai hops up on Butler's lap.

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 09:06 PM
Pringle looks at his pop-top. Bah Humbug!

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 09:07 PM
"Really? A petable Reinholdt?! It really is tha holidays!" :smallbiggrin:

Ermine grins and dives down to administer pets to Reinholdt! Suchacutekitty! *Scritch scritch* :smallsmile:

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 09:11 PM
"Well, I hear a lot of rumors about terrible things in his past. I don't know which are true, but quite a few would explain his being nuts."
She shifts to let Ermine pet the Rainholdt more easily.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 09:16 PM
"All I can say is... glad it ain't me."

Reinholdt falls into deep, loud purrings, the fez hat on his head not falling off for some reason. Obviously that's where Reinholdt put the flute. Inside that fez hat. Cause all hats are magical. He closes his eyes in contentment and twitches his tail happily.

"Hello ma'am. Have you been a good girl ma'am?" :smallsmile:

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 09:20 PM
"All I can say is... glad it ain't me."

Reinholdt falls into deep, loud purrings, the fez hat on his head not falling off for some reason. Obviously that's where Reinholdt put the flute. Inside that fez hat. Cause all hats are magical. He closes his eyes in contentment and twitches his tail happily.

Gen nods.
Yessir! I have done everything I could to keep my ex-wife happy.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 09:20 PM
"Hehe! I like dis Reinholdt tha best! Can we keep 'im and send tha odder 'un back?"

Of course, Ermine actually likes the "soppy" Reinholdt better. Because he presents a challenge. :smallamused:

ThirdEmperor
2010-11-28, 09:21 PM
And so from the rocky and snowcovered summit.
Our two heroes.
Sorry, I meant villians, rapidly plummit.

Their mission is simple, plain and clear-cut.
Steal the presents.
And give Santa a good kick in the gut.

But as we fall one question my mind is debating.
Why.
IN THE NINE HELLS AM I NARRATING!

Beans
2010-11-28, 09:22 PM
Gen nods.
Yessir! I have done everything I could to keep my ex-wife happy.
She has! The ex-wife agrees.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 09:23 PM
"Why not keep them both?" Anchor points out. Because they're both fairly great.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-28, 09:24 PM
((I apologize if I have this wrong. I got the impression from the [ALL] tag that this is open to all universes, so yeah.))

A man shows up out of nowhere, along with a woman.

The man was a little over six feet tall, completely covered from head to toe. He looks like a ninja, with a few exceptions. He has a long, black, sleeveless haori on. His right arm was wrapped up in black leather. His eyes are covered in a sort of white and grey mini-mask, with a demon motif.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 09:25 PM
Reinholdt smirks. "Works for me. He probably wouldn't want to go though. Unless he's wanted here as much as I am over there."

He then narrows his eyes and flicks his tail, nuzzling into Anchor's hands. "Now moar pets!"

"That's good to hear sir, ma'am. And what would you like for Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah this year sir."
Butler is oblivious to approaching grinches.

happyturtle
2010-11-28, 09:26 PM
((Yup, all universes welcome. :smallsmile:))

Decker curls up in a ball next to Butler's sack and falls asleep, purring.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 09:28 PM
"Maybe he would be a good for that world."
Anchor will laugh delightedly and return to petting Reinholdt, as much as he'd like.

Beans
2010-11-28, 09:29 PM

"That's good to hear sir, ma'am. And what would you like for Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah this year sir."
Gen probably didn't spontaneously stop being a lady.

Also, HT's avatar made my eyes explode into fountains of ginger ale because it's so cute.

Carrie waves to the newcomers. And fires confetti at them.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 09:30 PM
"I dunno why you're narrating. Didn't your exposition say you ate Dr. Seuss?"

Rot whips THAT CAT more, then frowns.

"Um, besides whipping the reindeer, how do you steer a sleigh?" :smallconfused::smallsigh:

Ermine obliges Reinholdt with more pets.

"Oh, I fink he's universally hated by a lot o' people 'ere or sumtin. I don't bother knowin' major stuff though, so I'm just tryin' ta git him ta open up ta me. Loike therapy, 'cept Imma hot pirate instead of a mumblin' guy wif glasses ann'a pee ach dee."

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 09:35 PM
((I apologize if I have this wrong. I got the impression from the [ALL] tag that this is open to all universes, so yeah.))

A man shows up out of nowhere, along with a woman.

The man was a little over six feet tall, completely covered from head to toe. He looks like a ninja, with a few exceptions. He has a long, black, sleeveless haori on. His right arm was wrapped up in black leather. His eyes are covered in a sort of white and grey mini-mask, with a demon motif.

The girl next to him is obviously his superior, and is very pretty. She both does and does not look super ninja-y.
This looks fun Sigint.

Reinholdt smirks. "Works for me. He probably wouldn't want to go though. Unless he's wanted here as much as I am over there."

He then narrows his eyes and flicks his tail, nuzzling into Anchor's hands. "Now moar pets!"

A sexy bunny outfit and bells for my hair!

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-28, 09:37 PM
The girl next to him is obviously his superior, and is very pretty. She both does and does not look super ninja-y.
This looks fun Sigint.

He looks at Kyasarin. "It does, Kyasarin-fukutaichou. Now, who to socialize with?"

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 09:39 PM
It's Genkai's fault for having an androgynous name and an ex-wife.

It's also her fault for not telling Butler what she wants.
"That's ok ma'am. I couldn't think of anything either ma'am. Here's your picture ma'am." Butler hands Genkai her picture and waits for her to get off so the next person can get on.

Butler hates ninja edits and pulls an extremely sexy bunny outfit from the sack and some bells. Needless to say, the bunny is rather skimpy and shows a fair amount of skin. He offers it to Genkai.
"Here you go ma'am." :smallsmile:

"Look, I like myself as much as the next guy, but I don't need to hear this other one's life story right now. Maybe later. You said you're a pirate here Ermine? That's different..."
*purr purr purr*

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 09:40 PM
Pringle walks up to the ninjas Haven't seen you in the nexus.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-28, 09:41 PM
Pringle walks up to the ninjas Haven't seen you in the nexus.

Sigint looks at this man. "The Nexus, hm? We've decided to stop by, enjoy the festivities."

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 09:42 PM
It's Genkai's fault for having an androgynous name and an ex-wife.

It's also her fault for not telling Butler what she wants.
"That's ok ma'am. I couldn't think of anything either ma'am. Here's your picture ma'am." Butler hands Genkai her picture and waits for her to get off so the next person can get on.

Butler hates ninja edits and pulls an extremely sexy bunny outfit from the sack and some bells. Needless to say, the bunny is rather skimpy and shows a fair amount of skin. He offers it to Genkai.
"Here you go ma'am." :smallsmile:

"Look, I like myself as much as the next guy, but I don't need to hear this other one's life story right now. Maybe later. You said you're a pirate here Ermine? That's different..."
*purr purr purr*

She said a sexy bunny outfit and bells for her hair! Pay attention!
-------
We should get in line for Santa silly. We don't want to miss out on a free present.

Beans
2010-11-28, 09:42 PM
... He paid attention.
Which is what you wanted him to do.
So everything is happy.
Carrie giggles.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 09:44 PM
*petpet*

"Wha, I'm not a pirate where ye come from? Well da- FLIPPIN' NINJAS!"

Ermine stops petting Butler suddenly to gasp, take a quick drink of rum, and dive into a roll. Away from Sigint and Kyasarin. She attempts to hide herself by getting low to the ground. This fails to impact her visibility, and she's probably more noticeable due to her tail waving around in the air like crazy.

"What're dey doin' ere? Bloody ninjas, I bet dey're up ta no good." :smallyuk:

The pirate thinks about this for a moment.

"Or perhaps a lot o' good, ta stop us poirates." :smallconfused:

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 09:44 PM
"Say, what are Quinn and Jamie like there?" Anchor inquires. Since Tobias seems to be approximately the same between continuities.

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 09:45 PM
Genkai thanks Butler with a kiss on the cheek, and hops off.

lord pringle
2010-11-28, 09:45 PM
Well what are your powers? Pringle looks at them quizzically.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-28, 09:49 PM
Well what are your powers? Pringle looks at them quizzically.

"I'm afraid that's classified, as far as you're concerned." Then, Sigint led Kyasarin over to the Santa line, offering his arm to Kyasarin to lead her.

Beans
2010-11-28, 09:51 PM
Carrie steps forward to seat herself on Butler's lap.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 09:51 PM
Reinholdt watches Ermine roll away with a chuckle.

And looks up at Anchor.
"Oh Quinn? She's married to Magler and is head of medical research in the sovereign. Don't know any Jamie though."

Butler's tail twitches as he enjoys the temporary quiet afforded to him while he waits for whoever's next.

Which would be Carrie.
"Hello ma'am. How are you doing ma'am?" :smallsmile:

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 09:52 PM
"I'm afraid that's classified, as far as you're concerned." Then, Sigint led Kyasarin over to the Santa line, offering his arm to Kyasarin to lead her.

Don't be so rude to people Sigint.
She says, accepting the offered arm.

Beans
2010-11-28, 09:54 PM
I'm great!
Which reminds me...
She reloads the confetti gun and fires it into the air! Tiny top hats and skulls shower down.
... Heehee.

I'd like a new feather comb, 'cause demonic mites ate my last one.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 09:55 PM
Ermine continues to "hide" from the ninjas.

She manages to swig rum down there too. :smallsigh:

Silly pirate.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-28, 09:56 PM
Don't be so rude to people Sigint.
She says, accepting the offered arm.

"I don't mean to be, but it pays to be paranoid sometimes."

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 09:58 PM
Anchor shivers a bit. That's just a creepy idea. "I see. Here, I think Mag and Quinn are enemies. Maybe something about my alternate self? Her I think I could understand better." She inquires, petting the kitty.

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 10:00 PM
"I don't mean to be, but it pays to be paranoid sometimes."

Kyasarin laughs.
I'm gonna get something for Sayuri too. And Captain Yuuki.
The gifts are TOTALLY being brought back to canon.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-11-28, 10:00 PM
A new person walks in. She has long, brown hair and green eyes. Instead of her usual black hoodie, she's currently wearing a red one with a picture of Jack Skellington's head wearing a santa hat and beard on it. She also wear a matching hat.

Alysha gives a wide grin as she looks around the place, clearly showing her pair of fangs.

Wow! This place looks awesome!

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 10:01 PM
Reinholdt grins at Ermine. Grins widely.
He replies to Anchor though, continuing to nuzzle into the pets.
"What more would you like to know? I know you and your mother outright hated each other, but got along pretty well with your father. You have a brother who's all ghost. Umm... for a while before the Guild, you were forming a Magical Princess Squad until they got shut down pretty hard. Don't know who was in it. You didn't like to talk about it. I think some people you were friends with died that day."

"Certainly ma'am. But first, have you been a good girl ma'am?" :smallsmile:

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 10:03 PM
Ermine "hmmms", then crawls back over to Reinholdt and Anchor.

"Okay, so tha ninjas are pretending not to have noticed me, but I'm still keepin' an eye on dem in case dey make a move."

She goes all shifty-eyed and takes another swig of rum.

"Now what was dat about me not bein' a pirate?" :smallconfused:

Beans
2010-11-28, 10:03 PM
Uh-huh!
I make sure every dead person in my realm gets at least 3.4 hugs upon arrival.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 10:09 PM
Anchor tries to imagine that. It all makes sense, and then she gets back to hating her mother, and can't picture it. Reinholdt bought his well-adjustedness with everyone else's in that universe, didn't he?
"A brother? Sounds like a very intense place. Happier and sadder both. I guess I wonder if I act different, run with different people."

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 10:12 PM
"Can't say. You seem a little more down to me then she did, but I don't know you all that well yet." Reinholdt shrugs again and turns back to Ermine smirking a bit.

"That's cause where I come from... you're a ninja." :smallamused:

"Good to hear ma'am." :smallsmile:

Butler reaches into his bag and brings out... the holy feather comb. Good at fighting off demonic things and undead. Butler doesn't use it cause of Decker.
"Here you are ma'am. This should be what you're looking for ma'am."

Beans
2010-11-28, 10:15 PM
Carrie grins.
Thanks!
She hugs him, takes the comb, and skips off.

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 10:15 PM
Kyasarin is up next!

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 10:16 PM
"What?! Really? Ye're pullin' me tail! I can't be a ninja! Dat's... Jus' wrong! It'd be... loike... loike if ye were a trusted banker!" :smalleek:

Ermine looks horrified, and takes a swig of rum.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 10:20 PM
"Did you know the other me well? Or just as a co-worker?" Anchor asks, before turning to Ermine and grinning.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-28, 10:21 PM
I like the idea of that...:smallsmile:

Sigint, with his ninja senses, notices the possible pirate.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 10:23 PM
"Oh pretty well I'd say. It's hard to just be Co-workers when you're part of Guild like that."
Course Reinholdt's player can only extrapolate so much. I don't even know who his current relationship was with or if he had one. He probably didn't have one at the moment due to not being so eager to head back.

He looks at Ermine and grins. "Gotta say you look good in black."
He could be lying out his teeth.

Butler returns the hug. And greets the next person. "How are you doing ma'am? Have you been good this year ma'am?" :smallsmile:

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 10:26 PM
Kyasarin gets on Butler's lap.
Well... Since I got promoted, I haven't been able to do as much evil fighting as I used to, but I filled out a lot of paperwork ABOUT evil fighting.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 10:27 PM
Well, Ermine is dressed for Christmas at the moment, not piracy, but is talkin', drinkin' an' actin' like a pirate. Ninja senses should be able to detect the pirate.

"Well, I'd look good in anyfing o' course, but a ninja? I jus' can't imagine meself as 'un o' those guys..." :smallyuk:

Ermine... takes another swig of rum.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 10:30 PM
"I suppose so. 'There is honor among thieves' and all that." Anchor thinks of something. "Calublufiok is a villain in your world, right?"

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 10:32 PM
"Err... I suppose that's good ma'am. And what would you like for Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah ma'am?" :smallsmile:

Reinholdt chuckles a little.
"You hated pirates just as much where I'm from. Though I gotta say the look is good on you too. Guess you're right." Do look good in anything.

He glances up at Anchor. "Well of course. We did donate our loot to Melody's orphanages after all. After a certain amount of skimming of course." He winks.

"Calublufiok? Yeah, I suppose you could say that."

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-28, 10:34 PM
Well, Ermine is dressed for Christmas at the moment, not piracy, but is talkin', drinkin' an' actin' like a pirate. Ninja senses should be able to detect the pirate.

"Well, I'd look good in anyfing o' course, but a ninja? I jus' can't imagine meself as 'un o' those guys..." :smallyuk:

Ermine... takes another swig of rum.

Memetic Ninja Senses: one of the many skills Sigint gained since he walked in.

He's not going to cause any trouble, not just yet. He's way too easy going for that. Besides, he was interested in looking at Kyasarin in this moment. Mostly because this was fascinating.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 10:36 PM
"Huh. Yer opposite world is jus' weird."

Ermine, with the help of a little rum, is coming to terms with weirdo-opposite land, and how it's not here. She nods in affirmation of the "totally hawt in any look" theory. Then raises an eyebrow.

"Calublufiok? I've 'eard dat name before... O' yeah, da odder Reinholdt, the soppy 'un, mentioned 'im."

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 10:37 PM
All I want is a new scarf. What I actually came here for is to get gifts for my friends who couldn't make it. Is that okay?

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 10:38 PM
"Suppose. Ermine's got it. A world all topsy-turvy." Anchor winks back.
"Couldn't give away everything, could we? No."

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 10:43 PM
"Of course ma'am. What would you like to get them ma'am?" :smallsmile:

"Eh. He's just an upper level pencil pusher. Think he's the state treasurer or something like that. No one likes him, and he's a real jerk. Gets kicked around a lot. I dunno. I didn't pay all that much attention to him frankly."

Reinholdt sighs a bit in relief. "Glad to hear THAT'S not any different here. What's the point of Treasure Hunting if you can't keep a little?"

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 10:45 PM
Ermine giggles and drinks rum.

"A "little"? Now that's jus' crazy talk from Reinholdt!" :smallamused:

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 10:49 PM
Well for Sayuri, I want a box of chocolates, and for Captain Yuuki I want a kitten.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 10:51 PM
"Around here, Cal is worse than any devil you could name, to most people. But hey, a little is all you need, Ermine. A ninja would understand."

People still have the same names, at least something else should be the same as well.

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 10:55 PM
"Yeah. There's no real reason to keep any more than necessary. I like shinies as much as the next person, but keep what you can use and give the rest to someone else who needs it."

"Certainly ma'am."

Butler pulls out a scarf which will keep a person warm no matter what, except against magic attacks and the like, a box of chocolates that doesn't run out, and a kitten that'll never grow up. The kitten can be however you wish it to be.

"I think that's everything ma'am."

ApeofLight
2010-11-28, 10:57 PM
Al walks in on this little festivities. He gets in line for Santa Butler.

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 10:59 PM
Ermine blinks, then gestures with her bottle.

"What? Ye're both crazy. Take what ye want! An give nufin' back!"

Pirate! Screw morals! :smalltongue:

ThirdEmperor
2010-11-28, 10:59 PM
"I dunno why you're narrating. Didn't your exposition say you ate Dr. Seuss?"

Rot whips THAT CAT more, then frowns.

"Um, besides whipping the reindeer, how do you steer a sleigh?" :smallconfused:

Sighing, Chezchire attempts to push Rot out of the way.
Grab the reins.
And take control of the quickly falling sleigh.

Should succeed, he'll continue to say.
"If this thing crashes,
You'll have more than hell to pay."

With these words, wise and true, he continues to steer.
Down the mountain.
Dodging trees and aiming for deer.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 11:01 PM
Anchor shakes her head slowly. "Ah, you're just drunk, Ermine. You'd agree with us otherwise."

Viera Champion
2010-11-28, 11:06 PM
Kyasarin thanks Butler and jumps down.
Your turn Sigint!

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 11:08 PM
Reinholdt just shrugs. Crazy Ermine.

"So... umm... what about here? What's here like then?"

"Have a great holiday ma'am." :smallsmile:

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-28, 11:11 PM
Sigint lets out an internal sigh, before moving to sit on Butler's lap.

Yes, he figured it was tradition. "Hello sir."

VampireRot
2010-11-28, 11:13 PM
"Oh. Ish fun. I moshtly git drunk at da tavernsh 'n "hang out" wif Butler." :smallamused:

Ermine grins leerily, then frowns at Anchor.

"Ish not drunk. Jusht... Different viewsh."

She giggles.

"Okay, mebe ish'a little drunk, but ish shtill a pirate."

Rot ducks down as Chezchire takes the reins.

The reins are not actually attached to THAT CAT. :smallsigh:

The people by the Butler Clause line might notice the huge flying panther dragging the sleigh down the mountain now. :smallsmile:

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 11:16 PM
Anchor just pets her cat. Crazy Ermine.

"Here's a bit crazy. There are apocalypse attempts pretty often, and all sorts of kidnappings and fights going on. But it's a nice place overall."

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 11:17 PM
"Hello sir. How are you sir? Have you been a good boy this year sir?" :smallsmile:

Oh hey. There's a panther and a sleigh. That's interesting.

Purr purr purr.

"Wow. That sounds pretty scary. Apocalypse attempts? What's that mean exactly?" None of those where he's from.

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 11:22 PM
Anchor giggles and shakes her head. "It's no big deal. The Nexus is full of heroes, and my home is probably safe. What's it mean? Someone trying to conquer or destroy the world."

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-28, 11:24 PM
"Hello sir. How are you sir? Have you been a good boy this year sir?" :smallsmile:

Oh hey. There's a panther and a sleigh. That's interesting.

"Yes sir, I have. Well, as good as I can be, considering my position as a member of what amounts to Ninja SWAT."

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 11:29 PM
"Huh. That's crazy." Reinholdt shakes his head. Truly crazy.

"Well killing flies is an important part of staying clean, even if you have to become a ninja to do it sir. That is a good thing sir. And what did you want for Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah sir?"

ThirdEmperor
2010-11-28, 11:30 PM
On THAT, on CAT and on all the rest.
On to ruin.
This sappy Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakka fest!

We'lp murder with candy cane, strangle with holly!
We'll make this fest.
A slaughter most un-merry and not at all jolly!

Chezchire shouts, the line of disgustingly cute little tots waiting.
For toys and candy.
Coming into to view as the down the mountain the sleigh comes skating.

And another thing I hate are these little brats.
Why should they get candy?
They're even worse than uncatchable rats!

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 11:32 PM
Anchor nods rapidly. "That is how I described it. Oh, happy Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah, Rein!"

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-28, 11:38 PM
"Well killing flies is an important part of staying clean, even if you have to become a ninja to do it sir. That is a good thing sir. And what did you want for Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah sir?"

Sigint quirks an eyebrow at this, but thanks to his mask, it isn't visible. Afterwards, he mentally shrugs. "Well sir, to be honest, I haven't really thought of it. Perhaps...would you happen to have any suggestions?"

Reinholdt
2010-11-28, 11:41 PM
"True." Reinholdt smiles. "Happy Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah Anchor." :smallsmile:
*warm kitty cuddles*

"Maybe you could ask for a new fly swatter sir?"

Recaiden
2010-11-28, 11:48 PM
* pets *
"Thanks, Rein." Anchor replies, falling into a holiday deadtime.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-29, 12:01 AM
"Maybe you could ask for a new fly swatter sir?"

Sigint smiles. He manages to convey this through the mask. "I don't think so, but thank you for the suggestion."

"How about...a nice lamp for meditation? Sure, I like candles, but sometimes a lamp can be very nice."

Reinholdt
2010-11-29, 12:04 AM
"Certainly sir."

Butler gives him the lamp of meditation! It is extra relaxing!

Then deadtimes. Other people will have to wait or find another santa.

InyutheBeatIs
2010-11-29, 12:06 AM
"Certainly sir."

Butler gives him the lamp of meditation! It is extra relaxing!

Then deadtimes. Other people will have to wait or find another santa.

Sigint takes it, then when he gets off of Butler-Santa's lap, he bows to him. "Thank you sir."

((And deadtime for Sigint over here.))

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 07:17 AM
Baby Marisha, the catgirl baby, crawls into the village. And sees the lighted tree, covered with colored balls.

"Oooooo!" She sits and stares, transfixed by the shinies.

Morty
2010-11-29, 08:44 AM
The current Santa will find him- or herself inexplicably surrounded with... goblins dressed up as elves. One of them looks very much like Dipsnig and blinks in disbelief at his green clothes and silly hat. What the-?
Meanwhile, Reelshka and her niece Brinika show up at the festival as well. Brinika is staring wide-eyed at everything and is trembling with excitement.

Ashen Lilies
2010-11-29, 09:03 AM
Dipsnig's sentiment is most likely shared by KR, who too appears, dressed in a comically short green elfy minidress and similarly comical elfy high-heels, which finely display her legs (clad in long, candy-cane patterned socks for extra Zettai Ryouiki inaneness) for public appreciation, though at the cost of overall balance. As demonstrated as KR takes a step back in surprise at suddenly being teleported and very nearly falls over, saved only by a Candy Cane of Absurd DimensionsTM which had very conveniently placed itself in the ground in such a way as to allow KR to grab hold of it on the way down.
"I- where- what?"
Is what she manages to say, unconsciously catching her elfy hat as it topples off her head. Seems she hasn't noticed exactly what she's wearing.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 09:51 AM
http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1011/d29/0850/fa48232.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/40975518)

Morty
2010-11-29, 10:13 AM
An elf? Seriously? When I find out who did this to me I'll [censored] their [censored] until... Dipsnig's ranting is cut short by getting hit over the head with a candy cane as the goblins dressed as elves try to sing. Some of them even manage to do so in unison for more than thirty seconds.
Meanwhile, the chair of Santa Claus, having been vacated by Butler, is now occupied by a new Santa who, apart from a pillow stuffed beneath his red-and-white jolly robe, is too skinny by far for the role. Thankfully, most of Michalson's murderous expression is hidden behind the fluffy white beard someone tacked onto his face. You could ask him why he's doing it I suppose, but it might not end well.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 10:20 AM
Mirisha climbs up on Michalson's lap, looking SO ADORABLE!!!! SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!

Morty
2010-11-29, 10:24 AM
Marisha's adorable cuteness is wasted on the half-elf, sadly. But he makes a somewhat decent job at pretending to be merry.
Well ho-ho-ho, aren't you the cutest little thing? What do you want for Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah, my girl?

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 10:27 AM
Mirisha does what every curious catbaby would do in her situation and tries to pull off Santa's beard. "Diggy?"

Morty
2010-11-29, 10:31 AM
Pike off y- I mean, HO-HO-HO! Santa's beard is not for pulling! Michalson laughs as he gently pushes the catbaby's hand away. Now let's see what there is for you in the bag, shall we? The half-elf digs in the bag for an appropriate present, muttering something under his breath.

Ashen Lilies
2010-11-29, 10:33 AM
Both the singing goblins and the baby (who is totally not cute at all and is in fact creepy as heck if your avatar is anything to go by) are subject to glares as KR stands in the snow, clutching her arms and shivering as she attempts ward off the cold. Who's dumb idea was it to make this ridiculous dress sleeveless, anyway!?

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 10:42 AM
But... but... what's creepy about her? I mean, except for her having lines for her limbs, but that's the same as any oots figure.

Marisha points at the shiny ornaments on the tree. "Diggy!"

Yes, that's one of the few words she knows.

Morty
2010-11-29, 10:48 AM
They're very pretty, aren't they? Michalson finally fishes something out of the bag. It's a bouncy ball with bells attached to it and covered in shiny paint. Here you go! He manages not to say "Now pike off my lap and let me enjoy a moment of peace and quiet.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 10:50 AM
Marisha's eyes go big and she stares at the ball in fascination. "Ooooooo...."

She doesn't appear to be piking off.

Morty
2010-11-29, 10:53 AM
Michalson rocks the baby on his knee awkwardly. Now, other kids also want to get presents, don't they? Why don't you go and show your shiny new ball to your mom? You can tell it's taking all of his meager self-control not to flip out.
Most of the goblins, meanwhile, finally manage to sing somewhat in unison, although their voices are still discintctly un-elfy. Those who don't seem to be arguing amongst themselves. Including Dipsnig. But they moved behind those who sing so they don't stand off under the threat of candy cane beatdown.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 10:58 AM
Marisha doesn't show any signs of moving until she drops the ball and it rolls across the snow. Then she immediately climbs down and crawls after it.

Shiiiiiiney..... O.O

Ashen Lilies
2010-11-29, 11:02 AM
But... but... what's creepy about her? I mean, except for her having lines for her limbs, but that's the same as any oots figure.

Marisha points at the shiny ornaments on the tree. "Diggy!"

Yes, that's one of the few words she knows.

It's... It's the tooth. Kinda reminds me Grlump's avatar.
*shudder*

Reinholdt
2010-11-29, 11:11 AM
Dipsnig's sentiment is most likely shared by KR, who too appears, dressed in a comically short green elfy minidress and similarly comical elfy high-heels, which finely display her legs (clad in long, candy-cane patterned socks for extra Zettai Ryouiki inaneness) for public appreciation, though at the cost of overall balance. As demonstrated as KR takes a step back in surprise at suddenly being teleported and very nearly falls over, saved only by a Candy Cane of Absurd DimensionsTM which had very conveniently placed itself in the ground in such a way as to allow KR to grab hold of it on the way down.
"I- where- what?"
Is what she manages to say, unconsciously catching her elfy hat as it topples off her head. Seems she hasn't noticed exactly what she's wearing.

"HI KR!!" :smallbiggrin:

Ilpholin pops up near KR. She's wearing a red hat and a pair of red ribbons to cover her private parts, tied in neat little bows in the back. It's... kinda like a bikini I suppose.
She shivers and holds her arms together rubbing them.
"M-m-m-maybe I sh-should have gone for the one piece."

She's already a nymph-elf thing so no funny shaped fake ears for her.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 11:18 AM
Hmm... probably should turn the tooth into a fang, actually.

Shiiiiiiiny.... *stares* *purrs*

Gnrlshrimp
2010-11-29, 11:18 AM
Elsewhere...

Affidavit finds himself in this horrible place once again, and watches the various happy people enjoying their gifts and stuff with a disgusted expression on his face.

It's sickening really, seeing people having such a good time.

He's definitely not bitter that he'll just be getting coal again. Nope, definitely not. Why would he be bitter about it?

But then again...

With a reluctant sigh he heads towards the festivities. He didn't deserve a present, not according to their "naughty or nice" rules, not at all...

But Hannah deserved something after all she'd been through.

Affidavit has no idea what she'd want though, so he starts brainstorming furiously as he walks. There must've been something in a conversation somewhere that'd suggest a suitable present for her...

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 11:22 AM
Pringle looks down at the purring cat girl and chuckles. Awww his heart is only 96% cold.

ApeofLight
2010-11-29, 11:33 AM
The baby catgirl may now find herself in a staring contest with the shiny jinlgy bouncy ball. With who? Foro of course.

Al walks over to the Santa that is currently there. " I've heard that you're the one giving away presents with no care for who or what he gives? "

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 11:36 AM
If Foro takes Marisha's ball, she will cry. If he's just staring at it though, she doesn't mind.

After a few minutes, she reaches out to bap the ball and let it bounce around to sparkle and jingle.

*puuuuurrr*

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 11:40 AM
Pringle gives Marisha a scratching.

ApeofLight
2010-11-29, 11:40 AM
Foro eyes the ball as it jingles and shines. " Oooh... " The magma monkey sees the catgirl bap the ball and decides to bap it back in the direction of Marisha's bap.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 11:51 AM
Hmm... scratching or shiny?

Marisha rolls onto her back, purring, and then tries to grab and bite Pringle's hand and kick at it with her rear paws feet. Luckily catgirl babies don't have needle claws, and most of her teeth haven't come in yet, so she's unlikely to do as much damage as a much smaller kitten would be able to do.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 11:55 AM
It'll hurt her more than pringle as he's wearing armor.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 11:58 AM
She grabs his gauntletted hand, then, and then start to cry after banging her one tooth against the metal.

No, I have no idea where her mother is.

ApeofLight
2010-11-29, 11:58 AM
Foro watches the shiny ball and baps it back and forth between his hands.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 12:04 PM
Silly kittengirl. Pringle puts a Santa hat on her and gives more scritches.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 01:02 PM
Marisha giggles and purrs, and then tries pouncing.

It's not very effective. Kittens have much better control over their limbs than catgirl babies.

ApeofLight
2010-11-29, 01:05 PM
Foro starts to bat the ball around Marisha seeming to have more fun with it than the kittengirl.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 01:13 PM
Pringle asks the kittybaby Do you have a mommy or a daddy?

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 01:22 PM
"Diggy!" Marisha announces, in response to his question.

Then she sees Foro playing with HER ball and hisses at him. :smallfurious:

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 01:32 PM
Pringle tries to steal the ball from foro and give it back to the kittengirl.

ApeofLight
2010-11-29, 01:45 PM
Foro eeps as he is hissed at and as the ball is taken. " Ahh, Foro is sorry. Foro was just playing with it. "

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 01:48 PM
Pringle kicks some snow at Foro.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 01:50 PM
Marisha holds her ball possessively, and tries to kick some snow at Foro as well. Monkey see monkey do!

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 01:51 PM
Pringle is a great role model.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 02:03 PM
*ponders Marisha being the Ghost of Christmas Future for Pringle*

Marisha looks up and Pringle and meows.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 02:08 PM
Pringle looks at her and has a flashback and murmurs I'll kill you Dante

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 02:14 PM
She tilts her head. "Diggy?" And raises her chubby hands, wanting to be picked up.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 02:15 PM
He picks her up. Diggy.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 02:17 PM
Marisha laughs and bats at his shiny helmet. Oops. Guess she dropped her ball again.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 02:21 PM
He grabs the ball while keeping her up. As she bats the head he laughs Careful. his ring glows violet.

Morty
2010-11-29, 02:23 PM
Reelshka and Brinika are wandering around the village, the tiny goblin having decided to see the shiny trees and other fun thins before getting her present. She's wearing an elf hat on her head and waving a candy cane around.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 02:43 PM
The catbaby stares at the ring and reaches out for it.

Gloooowy.... O.O

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 02:47 PM
She'll probably touch it. Does she have mental protection?

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 02:56 PM
Nope. She has all the mental facilities of a ten month old baby.

ApeofLight
2010-11-29, 02:56 PM
Foro has snow kicked on him! He stands there and it melts and he gets angry. Rawr!

Foro retaliates against Pringle but not Marisha(she's a baby and doesn't know any better) by throwing a snowball at his Pringle's back.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 03:06 PM
Pringle ignores the snowball. Marisha will see dozens of red constructs of a man stabbing and slapping Marisha. Anytime he touches her it disintegrates. Another pops up anytime one vanishes. They all yell in unison With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate! Then they all vanish revealing two violet constructs of Marisha and a woman in a super hero jump suit. Those two whisper For Hearts Long Lost. And Full of Fright. For Those Alone In Blackest Night. Accept Our Ring and Join Our Fight -- Love Conquers All -- With Violet Light! and everything goes to normal.

VampireRot
2010-11-29, 03:09 PM
"I- where- what?"

Ilpholin pops up near KR. She's wearing a red hat and a pair of red ribbons to cover her private parts, tied in neat little bows in the back. It's... kinda like a bikini I suppose.

Ermine, wearing an outfit almost as revealing as Ilpholin, saunters up to them and waves her bottle of rum around. The endless bottle, which was probably not the smartest thing to give to the alcoholic pirate. Her swaying steps and slurred speech attests to that. :smallsigh:

"Bah! Ye daft landlubbersh don' know what cold ish! I'm fairly warm 'ere!"

Ermine is apparently suffering no ill effects from wearing something close to a bikini in the snow though. Crazy pirate.

"Happy Thankshmernewyearshkwinzaasshy Day though!" :smallbiggrin:

At this point the falling sleigh hits the ground with a thump! THAT CAT wanders off disgruntledly to try and scrape the antlers off.

Rot crawls from the wreckage and weakly waves his umbrella at the Santa-line and other festival-goers.

"Aha!... Now we'll just be taking all your presents!... Or something..."

He seems rather lost and disorientated. Not a very good Grinch. :smallannoyed:

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 03:17 PM
Pringle ignores the snowball. Marisha will see dozens of red constructs of a man stabbing and slapping Marisha. Anytime he touches her it disintegrates. Another pops up anytime one vanishes. They all yell in unison With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate! Then they all vanish revealing two violet constructs of Marisha and a woman in a super hero jump suit. Those two whisper For Hearts Long Lost. And Full of Fright. For Those Alone In Blackest Night. Accept Our Ring and Join Our Fight -- Love Conquers All -- With Violet Light! and everything goes to normal.

Marisha cries - actually screams, full-voiced - in absolute terror and misery. Any parents in the thread will recognize it as the cry of distress rather than hunger or a demand for attention.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 03:24 PM
YOU TOUCHED MY EFFING RING! :smallfurious: Pringle shouts at her. He almost strikes her but his ring stops him. He puts her down as his ring says Emotional Tether Created.

Reinholdt
2010-11-29, 03:33 PM
"Sure. Here you go sir." :smallsmile:
Butler offers Rot the sack of presents.

Reinholdt wakes up and goes to investigate the crying. "Aww... what are you doing to her?!"

He goes over to cuddle and comfort Marisha. "There there."

Ilpholin looks Ermine over.
A lot.
"Happy Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah to you as well."
You can be certain that Ilpholin is holding herself back on account that KR is there.
*looks at her clothing*
For certain definitions of holding back.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 03:37 PM
Pringle looks at Reinholdt Nothing! She touched my ring and experienced my memories!

ApeofLight
2010-11-29, 03:40 PM
Foro gives a mean look to Pringle. " You not nice are you. Give kitty girl her ball back. " The magma monkey says and looks around for said shiny bauble so he can give it back to Marisha.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 03:43 PM
It's in his hand. He gives it to Marisha. He just glowers at everyone and starts bouncing Marisha.

Rae Artemi
2010-11-29, 03:53 PM
Reelshka and Brinika are wandering around the village, the tiny goblin having decided to see the shiny trees and other fun thins before getting her present. She's wearing an elf hat on her head and waving a candy cane around.

Brinika may find that there is a Trilby on her hat, meowing lazily and looking around at all the decorations.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 03:54 PM
Marisha wails... and wails....

Oooooh... kitteh!

*Grab grab grab pinch pull claw*

((attempts, of course))

Reinholdt
2010-11-29, 03:56 PM
Reinholdt is played with!
"Owwww... not that... eek... not my best idea..."
It's painful.
And he's no masochist.
He tries to guide Marisha into just petting him. It's probably a long arduous process that fails to get results.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 03:57 PM
Pringle puts Marisha down. Marisha will now always be able to access Pringle's memories and senses. Visa versa for Pringle.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 03:58 PM
Unless he thwaps her with a claw when she's rough and purrs when she's gentle, or something equally drastic, he will indeed be unsuccessful. Luckily she'll be distracted again by the shiny ball soon and start crawling after it.

Marisha's memories mostly consist of eating, sleeping, and being around other catpeople. The only non-catperson in her memories is her brother, who is about a year older than her.

Morty
2010-11-29, 04:01 PM
Brinika may find that there is a Trilby on her hat, meowing lazily and looking around at all the decorations.

Oooh. Hi kitty! Do you like it here? She tries to remove Trilby from her hat and snuggle him.

Reinholdt
2010-11-29, 04:03 PM
Phew. Thank goodness that's over with.

He sits nearby and watches, to make sure nothing horrible happens, occasionally looking around the holiday site at different people he both knows and doesn't.

Rae Artemi
2010-11-29, 04:09 PM
Meow!

Says Trilby, letting himself be snuggled, still looking around. Other kitties and cat people, huh. Wonder if any of them are stretchy too? The little kitty thinks.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 04:11 PM
The only memories accessible with Marisha's baby mind is more of a feeling of waiting and being shaken up as well as a memory of falling.

Morty
2010-11-29, 04:12 PM
Brinika pets Trilby as she and Reelshka wander around the village. She'll get her present once someone else's character assumes the role of Santa.
Reinholdt might notice Dipsnig, who's standing under a Thanksmas Tree, looking grumpy and watching his fellow goblins stumble through a merry song. Some of them seem to be trying to modify the lyrics.

VampireRot
2010-11-29, 04:14 PM
"Sure. Here you go sir." :smallsmile:
Butler offers Rot the sack of presents.

Reinholdt wakes up and goes to investigate the crying. "Aww... what are you doing to her?!"

He goes over to cuddle and comfort Marisha. "There there."

Ilpholin looks Ermine over.
A lot.
"Happy Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah to you as well."
You can be certain that Ilpholin is holding herself back on account that KR is there.
*looks at her clothing*
For certain definitions of holding back.

"What, seriously?" :smallconfused:

Rot looks hesitant, then takes the presents.

"Er... Than- I mean, MUAHAHAHA! Now that the dastardly deed is done, there'll be... Um... No more presents! Haha!"

The vampiric Grinch cackles and flies away with the sack. Oh noes!

Ermine doesn't notice Ilpholin's gaze. Probably because she's too busy drinking and being drunk. >.>

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 04:16 PM
If she has no control over when she remembers falling, she'll start crying every time it happens. It's one of the few inborn fears that everyone is born with. If the memories have to be actively accessed, she's not likely to do that.

Reinholdt
2010-11-29, 04:18 PM
>>
<<
Ilpholin ogles Ermine. But only while KR is deadtimed/has her back turned.

"Bye sir! Have a great Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah sir!" :smallsmile:
Butler waves goodbye to Rot. But doesn't really have time to be Santa right now. Just give away all the presents it seems...

Reinholdt notes Dipsnig. And waves.
"Hey Dippy! How you doing?"

Morty
2010-11-29, 04:21 PM
Dipsnig turns around, too surprised by Reinholdt's attitude to be offended at his name being shortened. Hi Reinoldt. I'm a bit surprised to see you here.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 04:22 PM
The memories must be activated unless Pringle wants her to feel them. If Marisha wants Pringle to feel something she can do it.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 04:23 PM
"Oh no!" Decker shouts. "Who will save Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah?!" :eek:

She points dramatically at the escaping vampire with the sack of presents.

>.>

<.<

Pringle might feel a strong attraction to shiny things.

Reinholdt
2010-11-29, 04:23 PM
"Really?" :smallconfused:
But... regular Reinholdt comes every year!

"Wow, I must be more sour than I thought. Geeze. So what songs are you working on?"
Happy Reinholdt has a fez hat and no rifle.

Ilpholin briefly considers saving the holidays for points with KR, but decides against it for now.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 04:27 PM
Pringle charges and tries to bull rush Rot. Then he gets the shiny urge Grah! Diggy!

VampireRot
2010-11-29, 04:28 PM
Ermine has apparently noticed Ilpholin's existence at this point. The pirate gives the nymph a confused look, not quite understanding the "attention" she's getting from her, then shrugs it off with a grin.

"Hey dere! Wat'sh yer name? I be Ermine."

"Yes! I've stolen Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah! And there's nothing you can do about it! Ithink!"

Rot is getting away with the presents! How turrible!

Pringle completely fails to bullrush the vampire. Due to him flying. It's hard to charge people in the air from the ground. :smalltongue:

Ashen Lilies
2010-11-29, 04:32 PM

"Ack!"
KR jumps and whirls around, crossing her arms in front of her chest, partly out of indignance and partly to cover herself, not that there was much in that area to cover in the first place.
"You! I'm not sure exactly how, but I'm sure you've got something to do with this! When I get my hands on you, I'll... I'll... I'll be very cross!" :smallmad:
I think the cold must be addling her brain. Or maybe it's just from being within ten feet of Ermine.

Morty
2010-11-29, 04:34 PM
It's the first time Dipsnig has ever been here. So he didn't expect to see Reinholdt.
Just the traditional, old songs. Some of the guys are trying to make the more "gobliny". I hope the rest will make them drop it. Er... what do you mean by saying "I must be more sour than I thought"?

Reinholdt
2010-11-29, 04:37 PM
Butler whispers to Decker.
"I don't think he understands Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah ma'am."

Ilpholin ogles Ermine. Face is up here!
"I'm Ilpholin Ghuanaer Xar'Cha. A real..." Ilpholin licks her lips "pl-eep!"
KR almost caught her flirting. Ilpholin looks ashamed for a moment before turning to her. She HAS to keep herself in control here. For certain uses of control.

She grins at KR. "I admit it. I think you look cute and arranged it. But you gotta catch me first if you're going to punish me." :smallamused: :smallwink:
Course she did no such thing. I think...

Reinholdt grins. "Oh I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later. So... are you head of a mercenary group here too or are you all weird and some sort of police officer?"

Lord Magtok
2010-11-29, 04:38 PM
Fwoosh!

A paddleboat falls out of the sky, propelled by huge anti-gravity engines as it tries to gracefully land within the grounds where all these Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah celebrations are happening. More specifically, it tries to land on the ground where Rot is standing.

Regardless of whether or not someone is hit, Magtok beams as he steps out of the improvised aircraft, his robes dyed red and adorned with a white furry trim.

Merry Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah, everyone! And a winter free of apocalypses, too!

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 04:40 PM
Pringle tries to throw a net at Rot.

VampireRot
2010-11-29, 04:41 PM
Rot, who was flying, but that doesn't matter, is bludgeoned by a paddleboat.

"Ow..."

He's kinda crushed under the thing. Yay. And now there's a net on him.

The sack of presents fails to get damaged, and falls to the ground lightly. :smallsmile:

Ermine screws up her eyes in confusion as she watches Ilpholin and KR. Hmmm...

She settles on giggling and taking a swig of rum.

"Ye two are funny! What'sh yer name?"

She flicks an ear in KR's direction, addressing the question to her.

Morty
2010-11-29, 04:44 PM
Reinholdt grins. "Oh I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later. So... are you head of a mercenary group here too or are you all weird and some sort of police officer?"

I'm a head of a mercenary group, yes. Hm. Are you telling me you're from some sorta alternate unverse where people are all weird? Aaaand here comes Magtok. Dipsnig shakes his head.

ThirdEmperor
2010-11-29, 04:46 PM
Out of the wreck comes Chezchire crawling.
I hate sleighs.
He says in a voice sarcastic and drawling.

Then with a grin and match, he leaps at the tree and sets it alight.
Oh dear.
For a tree what a horrible plight!

Rae Artemi
2010-11-29, 04:52 PM
Fire! Wait, is that Chezzy? Meany Chessy, starting a fire! Trilby will teach Chezzy a lesson this time, yes he will. Trilby tries to leap out of Brinika's arms and at Chezzy, claws out.

ApeofLight
2010-11-29, 04:54 PM
Al looks around a bit confused. Then he leaves. This place was just to cheerful for him.

Foro on the other hand seeing that Marisha is now happy and stuff goes over to the Santaman line.

Ashen Lilies
2010-11-29, 04:55 PM
"Yeah, you'd better run. Because I will punish you! I'll punish you until you scream from i-"
:annoyed:
She glances at Magtok, giving him a look that's half smile and half GLARE before turning to Ermine.
"I'm KR." She says, though with the sort of tone that indicates that she really wishes she wasn't, though not today.

happyturtle
2010-11-29, 05:02 PM
"Oooooohh...." Marisha crawls towards the tree, which just got SHINIER and GLOWIER! =D

Srsly, where is this child's mother?

Reinholdt
2010-11-29, 05:03 PM
:biggrin:
Goes Ilpholin. Really, really hoping KR starts chasing her now.
She's going to be disappointed.

"I don't recall telling you anything. Just asking a simple question."

Reinholdt glances over at Magtok before fading behind a tree in a really slinky, sneaky way like cats do.

((deadtime))

VampireRot
2010-11-29, 05:04 PM
"Pleashed ta meet'cha Kay Are!" :smallbiggrin:

Ermine bobs her head before remembering that she's a hooman right now and that it's silly. She hides any embarrassment with a long swig of rum.

"I take it ye didn'ae mean ta wear doshe clothesh? Dey are stylish though." :smallconfused:

Rot is under a paddleboat with a net on him! :smallfrown:

Poor vampire. All he wanted to do was steal Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah. Probably just a cry for attention.

lord pringle
2010-11-29, 05:07 PM
Pringle shows Marisha a memory of being burned and rushes over to her.