PDA

View Full Version : (D&D 3.5)BBEG Allies- Covering the Bases

Lateral
2010-11-28, 08:30 PM
So I'm making the BBEG and his team for an upcoming campaign. He's a Gray Elf VampireTelepath 10/ Thrallherd 11 with Epic Psionics. He has two 17th level thralls, lots of low-level believers, a Vampire wife of around 15th level, a Katane son of about 14th level, and an 18th level brother. I want to be able to cover all the bases (in and out of combat). So far, I've statted out him and one of his thralls (a half-fiend Minotaur 6/ Barbarian 1/ Runescarred Berserker 10). That covers beatstick; I need some help with other roles. Who should be what? Thanks!

Runestar
2010-11-28, 09:09 PM
Since you are having a lot of cohorts, I think some sort of buffer might be useful. Say a warblade specializing in white raven maneuvers, or an aura-based npc. Maybe even a marshal/warblade multiclass?

Or you may want a wizard to hang back to counterspell/debuff the PCs? How is your thrallherd fighting?

Lateral
2010-11-28, 09:19 PM
I don't have ToB. I have the online SRD, a feat-looker-upper that's more detailed than Crystalkeep, and pretty much whatever I can scrounge online. The BBEG, due to taking Finesse and having a psionic keen speed rapier, is decent in melee. He could use someone to buff him a little (say, Divine Power would be nice).