PDA

View Full Version : Snowflake Wardance and PF Bard

klemdakherzbag
2010-11-28, 10:43 PM
How best to adapt the Snowflake Wardance from daily bardic music to the pathfinder system of bardic performance based on a number of rounds? My best guess would just be to scrap the pathfinder system and just use the 3.5 but if anyone else has found a good compromise I would be willing to hear it.

BTW- I am the DM for this game but I have been suggesting helpful feats for the players

Kalaska'Agathas
2010-11-28, 10:44 PM
I find the best solution to be replace the Pathfinder system with 3.5's. It's really a needless nerf for the entire party, limiting the Bard like that.

dextercorvia
2010-11-28, 10:52 PM
If you want to use the PF system, then I would say each round of Snowflake Wardance counts against the daily amount.

I'm not a big fan of that change either though, and would recommend the same as the others of just using the uses/day like in 3.5

klemdakherzbag
2010-11-28, 11:02 PM
my other option would be expending 2 rounds of performance for each wardance sequence

edit - also it looks like i will be suggesting either a dip into Warblade or Martial Study for Iron Heat Surge...

Eldariel
2010-11-29, 12:35 AM
Just spend a round of performance per turn of Wardance. Very simple; performances take turn per turn (well, duh) and Wardance is equivalent to performances in resource expediture so obviously it takes a turn per turn.